Flip the Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagicWand
MagicWand
381 Followers

Exploded. That was the initial feeling. She felt the cock had exploded and an eruption of cum shot from it. The body she was in shuddered at each squirt of cum filled her very own cunt.

Josh felt an intense heat and realized he was having an orgasm. It was an unusual feeling for him but extremely pleasant, he then felt the hot splashing of cum inside the pussy that he now owned. Both bodies now laid at rest, sweating and breathing heavily on top of each other. Josh feel right to sleep while Sophie still a bit shaky stood and looked at her naked fucked body laying passed out on the couch. She picked up the clothes and started getting dressed trying to make sense of what just happened. Did she just rape herself? Did she just have incest? Was it incest to fuck yourself? Sophie dressed; feeling confused and decided to go for a drive.

Josh smiled and slowly opened his eyes. His body, well....his sister's body, felt warm and good all over. He went back up stairs to take a shower. He was still feeling slightly drunk and after the shower he threw on his sister's robe and went back to the bar for another drink. He felt confused. He was fucked by himself; did that mean he was gay? He enjoyed it and that confused him even more. He drank his drink down. He fondled the breasts again and thought how lucky his sister was, she could get fucked all the time. He felt like getting fucked now and wondered where Sophie went. Suddenly the door bell rang. Josh was nervous; he didn't want anyone to see him in this condition. He looked through the peephole, it was Ross. Josh threw the door open, "oh thank god your here," he said as he pulled Ross inside. Ross adjusted the glasses on his head taking in the fact that Sophie, the hottest girl in the school was probably naked under that silk robe.

"So..I got your message and left the early to see what the problem is."

"Fucked up, that's the problem. The whole thing is fucked up and you gotta fix it."

"Oh uhhuh...sure." Was Sophie drunk? He never heard her curse so much, guess hanging around her brother did that. Josh grabbed Ross by the hand and quickly led him downstairs to the basement.

"Look...errr..we started the experiment and it just quit, no power. You gotta get back working'"

"Yeah sure Sophie, it's probably just the drive needs to be rebooted."

Ross pushed the small red button in the back of the drive and the small amber light went on. The digital clock on the microwave then went on as well. "There you go. Don't you remember I told you that? You gotta press the reset button each time."

Josh was relieved he went to hug Ross like he would his buddies, totally forgeting for the moment he was in Sophie's body. Ross was shocked and nervous. Sophie was always nice and teasing when she wanted something, but she was never affectionate. Ross immediately felt his penis get hard, so did Josh. Josh pulled away and noticed Ross open mouth gapping at the partially open robe revealing some of Sophie's body. Josh then got the idea. His sister would tease this poor kid all school year long until they graduated, why not do something for him. Why not do something for his itch as well.

"You know Ross, I think you deserve something special for coming out here and missing your movie." Josh smiled and slowly dropped the robe to the ground standing naked before him. He could see Ross's glasses fog up and him swallowing hard. Josh undid Ross's belt turned and bent over the chair putting his hands on the seat and sticking Sophie's ass out for Ross.

"Well come and get some."

Ross had never even seen a naked girl in the flesh before. he fumbled to pull his pants down to his ankles and nearly fell down as he stepped toward Sophie. He took his dick out and held it toward Sophie's bare butt. Josh assumed that Ross had never fucked a girl before so he licked his hands and lubricated Sophie's pussy. Reaching between Sophie's legs and becoming Ross to get closer. Josh finally felt Ross's cock and inserted it into Sophie's pussy. He felt Ross's hands on Sophie's firm butt and arched the back rocking back and forth. Yes, that was the itch he needed scratching.

"Fuck. Come on Ross Fuck her...I mean fuck me."

Ross couldn't believe it. Not only was he losing his virginity, he was losing it to the hottest chick in school. He thrust his cock into her pussy again and again thinking how this did not compare to his hand or wacking off to porn animie. Josh enjoyed the sensation the clit was giving him and just as he wondered what Sophie would think if she found out....he felt the warm cum spurting inside him. "What the fuck," thought Josh, he did not get to orgasm and he felt robbed.

"Okay Ross, now get the fuck out of here." Josh stood up, put on the robe and walked up stairs.

"Oh jeez. I...sorry I...I came so fast...this was my....oh jeez."

Ross was still breathing hard and began to feel embarrassed. He put his clothes back on and skipped up the stairs. Josh waited at the front door holding it open. Ross hobbled toward Sophie.

"Ross don't say a word, just get the fuck out. And don't you ever mention this to anyone....especially me." Ross stammered but couldn't get any words out. Who would he tell this to anyway, no one would believe him.

Josh closed the door and walked back to the bar for another drink. He felt frustrated and wondered where Sophie had gone.

Sophie drove around. She considered going to Macy's house as her brother and give her what she wanted, a fuck from Josh, but remembered she was out with her parents. So she drove back to the house, she thought she saw Ross on his bicycle turning down the street but realized he was at the movies still. She pulled into the drive way, turned off the engine and wondered if Josh was pissed off at her for the rape.

Sophie walked in and saw her body in a robe, still drinking. Josh looked up at his body and ran to it.

"Sis, where the fuck have you been?" He hugged Sophie and she hugged him back.

"I thought maybe you were mad at me."

"Mad? Why. I thought it was cool. I never felt like that before."

Sophie felt relieved. She smiled with a twinkle in Josh's eye.

"Does that mean you liked it better as a woman?"

"Well not that it was better, but it was different."

Sophie looked at her body. The thoughts she had about fucking her girlfriend Macy no gave her more ideas. She took her hand and pulled her body to the middle of the living room and inside Josh's body she pulled her own body down to the ground. Josh followed Sophie's lead and laid back, the robe flowing open.

"And now I am going to give you a real treat." She smiled and stared at her own pussy. She had sucked Macy's before and now she gets to suck her very own pussy. Josh couldn't believe the feeling. He knew women love it when he ate them out, but he had no idea that it felt so fantastic. Finally he had the orgasm he wanted as Sophie brought him to shivers.

Sophie was proud that her skills were able to give her body an orgasm. She tasted her pussy juices, but there was something else, she realized it was probably Josh's cum still inside her pussy. With that taste on her tongue she wondered what a blow job would feel like. She undressed and brought Josh's erect cock to her bodies head. Josh let the orgasm sensation fade and he saw his cock in front of his eyes.

"What the fuck," and he jerked his head back.

"Come on, I want to know what a blow job feels like."

"Get the fuck out of here, I'm not a faggot, I am not going to suck dick, not even my own!"

"hey I just ate my pussy, am I a faggot?"

"It's different with girls."

Sophie knew she wasn't going to get anywhere but the hard throbbing cock hanging from her demanded attention. She then climbed on top of her body and pulled it on top of Josh's body. Sophie was still amazed at how strong Josh was. She lifted her own body by her thin waist and lifted her pussy onto the cock. Sophie was able to easily lift her body up and down on the stiff rod. She enjoyed the tightness of her pussy. Josh enjoyed how full his cock made him feel and felt another orgasm tremble through him. Sophie quickened her pace and pulled her body down, clutching it as the cock exploded into several spurts.

They stayed in a naked embrace for several minutes. Josh totally forgot to tell Sophie that the science project machine was fixed.

"You fixed it?"

"Well...I just..pressed the reset button on the..uh...box"

sophie then dawned on her that Ross had told her about the reset button. They both ran downstairs and put the helmets back on. Josh pressed the button and in several minutes the flash and daze repeated. When they regained consciousness they looked down at there still naked body.

"It worked! Were back," Sophie yelled in glee.

"Thank God."

Sophie took off the helmet and turned to place them back on the table. Josh took in the sight of his beautiful naked sister. He wondered if this whole event had changed there relationship. But mostly he wondered if Sophie would let him fuck her as himself.

"I guess this was one strange day eh?" Sophie looked up at Josh as she said this. Josh approached her and gently moved a lock of her blonde hair away off her forehead and only smiled.

"I mean, it was cool to experiment. I mean having sex as a guy was weird. I guess it might be incest but you know I was fucking myself, so I don't think it really counts you know. So.." Sophie was just rambling on when Josh continued to smile. He brought his right arm around her waist and kissed her hard on the lips. Sophie felt her knees buckle slightly as she moved her tongue inside his mouth. Josh's other hand fondled her tits her ass and finally fingered her pussy. Sophie then went to her knees and looked up into Josh's eyes and smiled. "Let me give you what these lips wanted'" Sophie then took Josh's cock into her mouth and sucked, moving her tongue around the tip Josh watched is little sister sucking his cock. He pulled her face away and got to his knees.

"Let me show you how to really fuck with this cock."

Sophie leaned back and stared into her brother's eyes slowly rubbing his muscular shoulders and turning her head to watch his cock entering her pussy. Josh fucked her hard making sure she got every length of his cock with each thrust.

"Oh my gosh..you know this time it's..."

"Yeah. I'm fucking my little sister. My hot sister"

"Oh yeah...your hot too.. fuck me bro...fuck your baby sister. Fuck me better than I fucked you."

Josh was ready to perform. He pulled out and flipped her over, Sophie assuming the doggy position arching her firm round ass high to accept his massive spear. Josh looked inserted his cock in her ass with both hands firmly grabbing her round ass.

"Oh your fucking my ass. my brother is fucking my ass. Oh yeah baby, fuck it"

Josh continued fucking Sophie's ass. He wanted to try another position but the site of him ass fucking his sister was too much and he ejaculated deep into her butt hole

The siblings spent the entire weekend fucking each other. When Ross showed up to help write the paper, Josh told him he was going to write it up with Sophie and his services were no longer needed. Intimidated he left without saying a word. By Sunday night the "mind reading machine" paper was written.

"So what should I do with the science project, trash the machine?"

"Fuck no. Hell next time mom and dad go on vacation, it might come in handy." Josh smiled and kissed Sophie.

"Well in that case, you're going to have to teach me some moves. Aren't you glad you came to help me with my project now?"

"This was the best science project ever."

MagicWand
MagicWand
381 Followers
12