Flood of the Century

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she received no response from Ryan, Loren gently grabbed his chin and focused his head to her face, looked him in the eyes, and said, "Let's fuck, baby. All three of us."

As he made a gulping motion in disbelief, Ryan replied, "I thought you wanted to go swimming."

Dakota, who was now naked and back in the middle seat with Ryan and Loren, answered, "We do want to go swimming…in a sea of your cum."

Ryan no longer had inner monologue at this point and exclaimed his feelings aloud, "Damn!"

"I'll take that as a yes" said Loren, as she removed her soaked shirt from her body. Her breasts were fairly large, but very natural, and had a beautiful, glowing, golden tone. Her entire body was splattered with freckles, something Ryan always fantasized about. "Now," she continued, "what about these pants you were supposed to help with?"

Ryan was now stargazing into the beautiful mountains above his head and almost drooling. After he did not respond yet again, Loren spanked him on the ass and woke him out of it, "Boy, you have a problem with concentrating."

Ryan was now laughing as he noted to her, "Well, when a beautiful pair of tits are in your face, you tend to be that way."

"Aww, how cute!" Dakota exclaimed sarcastically. Ryan finally removed his body from Loren's and began to peel off her tight pants. Underneath, she was wearing white, cotton print panties of some cartoon character, which turned Ryan on more. Though he had not been with very many women, the ones he had been with always seemed to try and be sexy, wearing thongs, lacy bras, or sometimes nothing at all. Though he had been turned on by those things at those times, he found Loren's regular underwear to be much more of a turn-on, much more invigorating.

Eventually, he pulled Loren's panties off, too. He found an unshaven, non-waxed patch of pubic hair on her crotch, something he hadn't seen before except in porn and on himself. Loren's mild, down-to-earth way of dressing was a true turn-on for Ryan; he loved the naturalness of it all. After absorbing all of Loren's nude body, he sat up in his seat and took a breath to relax before continuing. This was partially due to the fact that he was blown away by the approach of which the girls seduced him, and partially because he hadn't even seen Dakota naked yet.

As Ryan leaned back against the seat and pinched himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming, he glanced over to get a view of the blonde, Dakota. She seemed to differ much from her best friend Loren, at least physically. Loren was a tall, hourglass-shaped, young woman with brown hair and green eyes. She also had a large rack. Her general appearance was very natural, as she did not touch up her pubic hair at all (besides a standard bikini wax).

Dakota, on the other hand, was shorter and had short, blonde hair. Her skin was more of the white, non-tanned color and she didn't have nearly as many freckles as Loren. Her breasts were much smaller too, but cute. She had the rare, light brown nipples to cap off her B-cup hills. Also, she seemed to take a lot more interest in what her southern hairstyle looked like, as she shaved it all off except for a small, rectangular patch. Ryan was stunned at the astonishing beauty of the girls as well as the wide variety in their personal care behaviors.

Ryan realized that he had received a 2-for-1 brown bag special, and he began to sail off into his own little world without realizing that it's not a dream. Suddenly, a finger was snapped in front of his face, as Loren demanded, "Okay, you've seen what we have. Now let's see the goods."

"You mean the greats" Ryan cleverly replied.

Both girls laughed as Loren responded, "Don't get ahead of yourself, guy. We'll be the judges of that."

Ryan was enthralled by Loren's almost demanding presence. He couldn't recall any of his exes wanting him that much. He decided that it would be best to obey her commands and give her a great time. But before he could reach down to unbutton his jeans, Dakota lunged at his waist like a huge grizzly bear attacking its prey.

As Dakota squatted down on Ryan's lap and struggled to remove his jeans, Ryan got a great, close-up view of her cute, little, light brown nipples. When Dakota noticed his staring, she paused for a moment and said in a sexy voice, "Do you like my brown nipples, honey?" Then, she shoved her chest into his face and told him, "Go on, have a taste."

Without a word, Ryan began to suck her left nipple. He played with it a while, soaking it in his saliva while tickling it with his tongue. She giggled and then moaned a little as she finally unfastened the button to his pants. Then, she unzipped his zipper and stuck her hand down inside, searching wildly for his shaft. When she found it, an immediate look of amazement and satisfaction came across her face as she got an idea of his length, running her fingers from tip to base.

"Wow!" Dakota said, with a little bit of a shock. She began to pump at Ryan's shaft as he slobbered all over her nipple. The feel of his cock and the warmth of his saliva turned her on, and her pussy began to get wet without any coaxing.

With his mouth off of the nipple and looking up at Dakota's face, Ryan said, "Oh, so you like that? Yeah, do what you want to with it." He laughed a little and then began drenching her right nipple.

Dakota was getting moist as she began to feel jolts of pleasure through her body. Her hips tightened around his legs and she began to move vertically in sync with her cock-pumping action, as if she was humping it. She leaned her head backwards and closed her eyes, as if she was feeling extreme satisfaction.

"Okay, drool-tits," Loren chimed in as she pulled Dakota off of Ryan's lap, "I want to see how big this guy is."

"Oh, he's plenty big" Dakota assured her as she leaned back into the seat and rubbed his saliva into her chest, as if it was lotion.

Loren ripped away at his pants and boxers all at once. Ryan lifted his legs without even blinking in order for her to take his pants off. Loren set her eyes on his cock, which was now fully exposed, standing at attention like the good soldier it was.

"Mother fucker!" Loren yelled in disbelief, "We're gonna be sore tomorrow." Then, she corrected herself and followed up, "That is, if he can work it good."

"Ouch!" Ryan and Dakota exclaimed simultaneously, both with sour looks on their face. Ryan finished undressing by taking his shirt off; they were all fully nude.

Before any ideas came up, Loren stood up on the seat and positioned herself where her pussy was right at Ryan's mouth, then commanded, "Make me squirm."

Again, Ryan didn't feel the need to say anything and began to slowly explore her clit with his tongue and fingers. Sexy moans came from above him as he worked away. Loren's legs trembled a little as she rubbed her breasts and enjoyed the southern delight. Then, Ryan focused his tongue on her interior.

Like a cave explorer, his tongue cautiously crept inside her hole, brushing the sides with a rough texture, covered in saliva. He played with her g-spot a while, tickling it then leaving it alone. Eventually, this caused quite a stir for Loren, and she knew that she had to sit down or she would lose her balance from her extreme trembling.

After Loren lay back in the seat, lost in a world of pleasure while she masturbated, Dakota bent down in front of Ryan and began to suck his dick. The moistness of her mouth brought Ryan to a total hardness as he felt the beginnings of an orgasm in his balls. Loren helped out a little by tickling his dick with her feet.

Within the next few minutes, Dakota was gagging on Ryan's cock, Ryan was about to cream inside Dakota's mouth, and Loren was screaming at the top of her lungs, on the verge of an orgasm. Ryan decided to save his load for later and gently removed Dakota from his dick so that he wouldn't squirt. "Oh, fuck!" Loren was screaming, "Finish me off, baby."

Ryan held the end of his cock in order to prevent himself from squirting. After he felt the pressure lift, he re-positioned himself where he could eat Loren out. With only a few more tickles of her spot with his tongue, she couldn't last much longer. Dakota leaned back and began fingering herself as she watched the other two.

"Oh, god, yes!" Loren shouted as she grasped onto Ryan's head for leverage as she ejaculated in his mouth. Her thighs were wrapped tightly around his body as he began to taste her succulence. After she had returned to a normal state, Ryan sat back up and cleaned his mouth and chin off with his shirt while Loren switched positions in the seat with him.

Loren was now performing on Dakota the exact same thing Ryan had done to Loren while ago. For Ryan, this was a resting time for his peter, so he kept a slow and steady stroke going while he leaned back and watched Dakota begin to climb to her orgasm. Moans and groans came from both girls; Dakota was close to orgasm and Loren tasted it.

"Mmmm" Loren moaned as Dakota's ejaculations filled her mouth. Then, Loren sat up and kissed Dakota, spitting some of her own succulence into her mouth. Both girls tongue kissed, and then swallowed their saliva-filled cream pies.

Ryan exclaimed his thoughts with another "Damn!" Both girls took a few minutes to regroup, then almost simultaneously looked at Ryan.

"Okay big boy," Loren alerted, "let's see how good you can work that enormous wang of yours. Make sure you save enough for both of us before you cum."

Ryan laughed and assured her, "No problem. Who goes first?"

Without an answer, Loren immediately lay down on the seat and bent her knees upward, making her pussy easily exposed. Then, as Dakota climbed on top of her in the same position, Loren replied, "Your choice." Ryan realized that he had a double-decker pussy sandwich to stuff, and he was having trouble deciding which meat to stuff first. Finally, he decided that since Loren was the one challenging him, she would be the first he would bone.

Acting as if his dick was a jet fighter, he jammed it into her pussy as fast as he could. She was able to fit most of his cock. Upon the impact of Ryan's slamming sensation, Loren screamed loudly and wildly. Dakota fingered herself as the motion from Loren began to shake her as well.

Ryan decided that Loren was wanting him to work his cock good, so he decided to go with one speed: fast. Like an athlete in his sport, Ryan began to pound away at Loren's pussy, moving up, down, left, and right at random. He tried tickling her g-spot with the tip of his cock every so often. The entire time, Loren was in a trance as if she was riding a wild horse that was unstoppable. Even Ryan became entranced as he focused solely on the pounding, speeding up, bucking his hips as fast as possible. There was so much screaming, cursing, and shaking between the two that even Dakota was turned on. Moans and curses came from all three mouths.

Sweat poured from their bodies and only added to the great, hot, wet sensations they were experiencing. Suddenly, a tingling in Ryan's balls removed him from his trance. He knew that he didn't have much more time before his orgasm, so he pulled out of Loren just as quick as he slammed in. Being that Dakota seemed a little less experienced and wasn't challenging him, he decided to take it easy on her.

He shimmied his soldier into her tight fort, and then began a slow rhythm of in and out. Then, as he sped up and she began to move her hips more, he started to move around inside her, tickling her sides and her special spot. After a few more minutes of this, he had reached a speed similar to that of Loren's fucking. It was finally time for him to cum, so he pulled out of Dakota as he felt his load reach his shaft.

Loren knew what was happening and she positioned herself upright where he could splatter her face and tits. Dakota followed Loren's actions as Ryan jacked his rocket silo at a tremendous speed. Finally, ready to burst, he aimed for the girls' mouths and tits. Jets of cum burst everywhere, into their hair, onto the seat, in their eyes, on their nose, in the mouths, and on their tits. Liquid was flowing from his dick for over thirty seconds. Ryan knew right away that this was the best sex and the best orgasm he'd ever had and probably ever will.

After relaxing in the seats, cum drying onto their faces and chests, they all wiped down with Ryan's shirt. Sore pulsations all over their bodies pounded away as their heart rates returned to normal.

Finally, after the brain functions had returned, Ryan looked outside. It was now dark, and he felt filthy. A swim was in order. The girls seemed to know what he was thinking as their nude, sticky bodies leapt out of the van and into the darkness, towards the river. Though he wasn't as enthusiastic as the girls, he made his way to the river. He noticed it wasn't raining anymore, so the storm must have gone. He joined the girls in a moonlit, romantic night of skinny-dipping and story telling. The storm may have bypassed them, but for Ryan Spencer, it truly was the flood of the century.

12