Florida Cougar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connor looked up for Mrs. Debra, a wave of guilt suddenly coursing across his hot face and making his body tingle in confusion. Debra sat with her right leg crossed lazily in the bar stool, her elbow supporting her head as she watched them. Her mystical eyes took his back into their spell and he saw her face was flush with an emotion he had not yet seen on her. Her lips curled into a smile and she laughed quietly at him.

"Of course he does my darling," she said to Jewel without looking away from Connor. "Show Connor what the two of you have done."

Jewel stood up before him without turning around with a deft expertise, hooked her thumbs in the sides of her panties and shimmied them down her thighs, exposing her tiny, apple shaped ass and then, after a teasing pause, let them fall freely down her legs and into a wet heap around her red stilettos.

He saw the shine of her wetness on the inside of her uppermost thigh and took in the ravishing sight of her glorious ass as it sat high and firm, only inches from his face.

The shine of sweat and sex on her mocha skin made his mouth wet with need. She peered smilingly over her shoulder at him and took her left fingertip in her mouth, her face a mocking facsimile of a 'naughty girl.'

"I came all over my fingers Connor," she demurred sarcastically. "Am I a bad girl?"

"No," he replied with a smile, happy to play along. "I liked watching it."

"Good," she smiled back, her eyes taking a familiar gleam of bad behavior. "The way you teased my titties was amazing. It made my pussy so wet that I came very hard. Thank you Connor."

"You're welcome," he said softly, feeling himself blush. "I'm glad I could help."

"You helped so much," she whispered in a deepening voice as her palms ran slowly down her sides and came to rest on her ass cheeks. "Didn't he do a good job Mrs. Debra?"

"He did indeed my darling," Debra replied in an even tone. Connor was struck by the lack of playfulness in her and looked over at her. She ignored his look and instead sat upright in her stool and smiled at Jewel. "Show him how well he did Jewel."

"Yes Mrs. Debra," Jewel giggled before looking at Connor again over her shoulder.

Connor's mind boggled at her flexibility as Jewel bent at the waist and held her body at a forty-five degree angle, her hands using the pole to support her pose. Her legs made an upside down V and her ass cheeks spread apart to afford Connor a beautiful view of her pussy.

It was indeed as wet as Jewel had claimed. Connor glimpsed the slick sheen of her juices coating her swollen, pink pussy lips. The matted hair of her little bush was dripping softly from the wettest hairs at its lowest part. Jewel's pussy juices had coursed out of her and soaked the soft skin between her ass and pussy while coating her tiny asshole as well. Her little backdoor hole seemed to shine at him with a pulsing taunt.

"See Connor?" Jewel giggled. "See what you did to me baby?"

"It's gorgeous." Connor replied somewhat shyly, aware more than ever of Mrs. Debra's presence.

Jewel giggled and leaned back more, opening herself up to him even more. "I like that word, 'gorgeous.'" She ran her index finger slowly down the surface of her glistening slit. "Don't you want to touch baby?" she said with facetious hurt in her soft voice.

He looked to Debra for an answer but her burning eyes and swollen bottom lip being bitten by her bright teeth gave him the answer before her smiling nod did.

"Yes I would, " he whispered to Jewel, his hand reaching out to touch her tight ass.

"Mmm, you're so gentle Connor," she murmured as his fingertips touched her warm skin.

He traced them lightly across her quivering rear, edging closer to the parted crack between them. As he grazed across her ass cheeks, Jewel moaned softly and shuddered gently. When his fingertips reached the inside of her cheeks, she leaned back into his touch, making his fingers slide quickly down to the sopping wet slit between her fully swollen pussy lips.

Jewel's reaction to his touch was almost volatile in its power; Her body went rigid, her ass shuddered against his fingers, her leg muscles buckled and bulged and her voice rang clear and madly with an almost crazed desire, "Touch me Connor, fuck yes, touch my pussy!"

He slid his index finger gently and slowly inside her. Jewel lowered her body on her strong haunches to take it deeper almost immediately. The pulsing ache of her clit was immediately palpable against his shaking finger and he ran the length of it with his fingertip.

Jewel cursed loudly with a wild giggle when he teased her clit, "Goddamn it, yessss!" she groaned girlishly, "tease my fucking clit."

She ground back against him harder, taking him inside her to his knuckle. "Put another in baby," she moaned, her breath leaving her as she did.

Connor let his middle finger join his index inside Jewel's soaking, gaping, pulsating pussy. The new girth caused a sudden release of wetness from the depth of her and she moaned even louder, "Fuck me with your fingers, ummm, NOW!"

After hesitation, Connor slid his ring finger inside of her. Her gyrating grew wilder and he suddenly found his pinky teasing her pussy open as well. He found a slow, teasing gentle rhythm with his four fingers and felt Jewel's pussy open wider and grow even wetter. She writhed against his hand, her moans and words growing indistinct from each other. He modified his pace to tease and excite her but she seemed to just want him to go deeper and harder, and she seemed to want more of him.

"Fist my cunt!" she yelled suddenly, her voice dropping octaves into a guttural growl. Her head swung around to look at him, her eyes infernal and her mouth quivering with a wild lust.

His thumb slid in and his hand balled into a fist inside her. Jewel's back arched like a stallion rearing its body and she made a sound of agonized ardor that Connor had never heard.

As she ground madly against his entire fist, Connor continued to gently grind his hand against the entirety of her pussy. The base of his thumb's knuckle ran against the wildly engorged lips of her pussy. Her sounds became a mix of coarse swearing and rasping madness; any words were now completely unintelligible.

Connor peered shyly towards Mrs. Debra. Her eyes were like lasers on Jewel. Those luscious white legs were spread apart and she lolled her head towards the bar. Debra's left hand ran over her tits, making the black fabric of her dress ripple. Her right hand seemed to rend at the hem of her dress, exposing the creamy flesh of her inner thighs. Her gorgeous face was more flushed than before and her eyes burned like blue flames as her mouth parted. Connor was both enthralled and full of impotent rage as he watched her writhe in what he knew was sexual frustration. To feel his lover frustrated made him mad.

With his fist wrist-deep in a gorgeous, nubile, Nubian beauty and his eyes full of the most glorious sexual being he had ever imagined, Connor was as hard as he had ever conceived of being. The tent in his pants was tall and throbbing and his mind was overwhelmed with lust.

"God yes!" Jewel cried out suddenly. "I'm... UHH, fist me harderrrr! Pound my pussy!"

Connor used his fist to grind harder, twisting inside her as his left hand rested against her bulging, rock hard ass.

Her head swiveled again and her back arched, making her almost sit on his hand, pushing his fist so deep inside her that he couldn't move and she went completely rigid. Her throat made a sound like a gasping rattle and her eyes rolled in her head. After lolling once her head came back to rest and her eyes opened, her hand grasped his face and her body craned back towards him. "Stop... being... so... gentle" she managed to whisper without any almost any air coming from her violated solar plexus.

Her eyes rolled and her lips curled in a smile as she leaned forward and held her ass in the air to him. His fist recommenced its wild manipulation of her pussy and his free hand came down hard on her quaking left ass cheek. A ripple of flesh went across her ass and she cried out with pain and sexual madness.

Connor heard Debra's voice gasp in excitement at Jewel's spanking and he spanked again.

Slapping her ass while pounding her clit to the deepest part of her with his entire fist, Connor felt Jewel lurch and moan a deep, almost agonizing moan. The sound was so close to awful pain that Connor pulled his hand free immediately, fearing he'd hurt her.

Jewel gasped and cried out in a girlish squeal, "Oh shit!" her giggle became a deep moan and then she squeaked, "I'm coming again!"

Connor looked down as Jewel collapsed onto all fours in front of him and then let her arms fall. Her face was on the floor and her ass pointed directly at him. Her fingers reached under her and teased her, now bright red, pussy lips while she squealed and laughed with a primal girlishness.

Suddenly Connor's face was wet.

He realized that her pussy was shooting her cum all over his face and chest. Thin, warm streams of her juices shot out of her open slit while she giggled, squealed and moaned. Jewel squirted and squirted as Connor watched up close and agog at the power of her "blasts." Each explosion was accompanied by a surprised, laughing "oh!" from the prostrate Jewel.

As the streams lost force, she rubbed her pussy lips gently, letting the juices drip out onto the floor, her eyes closed as she moaned softly to herself. Connor watched in amazement as she calmed down and went limp, her eyes opening slowly and meeting his with a sated, exhausted sigh.

"That's twice Connor. You're amazing." She smiled as she rolled over onto her back and looked over at Debra. "Where did you find such a special guy Mrs. Debra?"

"He just fell into my life my little darling," Debra replied with a knowing wink to Connor. "And I'm very lucky he did."

Debra's legs were spread open enough to offer Connor a glimpse of her panties and her freckled chest was pink and heaving, her nipples hard enough to be visible through the thin black fabric of her dress. She stood up and walked over to them, sitting beside Connor on the couch and kissing him gently on the mouth. Her moist, beautiful mouth smiled at him broadly.

"And you're lucky he did too Jewel," Debra purred, her eyes never leaving his.

"I know Mrs. Debra. I know TWICE." Jewel laughed and winked at them.

"No, you don't know just HOW lucky Jewel, my darling girl," Debra said flirtatiously, her hand running down to his fly and unzipping it. "You are even luckier than you think..." her hand gripped his crazed, enormous erection... "because my Connor is going to let you play with this..." Debra pulled his cock free of his open fly and his rock hard 9 inches sat alert in his lap with Debra's caring, proud hand holding its aching base... "beautiful cock of his."

Jewel's eyes went wide with surprise at Connor's girth and hardness. "Holy shit, Mrs. Debra, is that all for me?"

Connor had always known his size was better than average but even he was impressed at the throbbing growth Debra displayed to their new friend.

Debra looked up at him and smiled when she answered Jewel, "For now, my darling, yes... it is."

He kissed Debra softly, and then with a mad hunger. Their tongues wrestled as her hands grabbed his hair and his left hand reached out for the porcelain skin of her face. Her mouth was like a home that Connor had never known he missed, every movement of her tongue and the mere feel of her pillowy lips against his gave him a sense of comfort and passion that he'd never known existed. As he took her bottom lip between his, pulling away far enough to gaze at her without halting their kiss, he saw a wry smile flicker in her eyes. Before he could guess a reason behind her coyness, he felt his cock become encased in warm wetness.

After his shuddering, eye-closing moan, Connor looked down to see Jewel's almond eyes staring up at him, her beautiful hair mussed with sweat as her head bounced up and down on his throbbing cock. He watched it disappear in and out of her lovely mouth. Crazed volts of energy coursed through him when she flicked her tongue against the base of his head when she took him at this shallowest. Moist, large tears formed at the corners of her eyes when she took him deep enough to feel her constricting throat against the dip of his aching dick.

Connor was transfixed by witnessing Jewel's skill in taking his cock deep into her throat and holding it until she gagged, releasing him from her mouth to inhale deeply and spit her gooey saliva down his head and shaft. As Jewel kissed his spit-covered dick with her slippery lips, he felt Debra's breath and mouth graze his cheek and ear.

"She's quite the cocksucker, isn't she Connor darling?" came her melodious voice in a stage whisper.

He could only nod agreement as Jewel, smiling at the intentionally overheard compliment, took his trembling length back past her dripping wet lips and into her warm eager mouth.

"Better than me?" Debra's mouth was almost in his ear when her words poured in at a volume barely above silence.

Connor's sudden awareness of his mature goddess' jealousy, genuine or not, made him writhe as he turned to look at her stunning face.

Debra's mouth was set in a shape of pert displeasure and her dazzling eyes seemed to hum with a low level of hurt. The blaze of her beauty seemed heightened by her displeasure and his desire for her became even more intense.

"No," he mouthed almost wordlessly, acutely aware of the loud gagging and moaning emanating from Jewel's mouth, that was bursting full with his pulsing cock. "I worship you Mrs. Debra," he whispered, careful to stay quieter than Jewel's cacophony.

Debra leaned back into him, the hurt look being washed away by her familiar spark of feral sexuality, and whispered, "Then fuck her Connor. Fuck her now."

In his hasty obedience, Connor's hand grabbed Jewel's hair to roughly and pulled her head back off of his dick. She yelped quickly in pain and her wild, wide eyes stared at him with shock.

Debra squealed in strange delight at the impulsive violence and bit Connor's ear.

Before he could apologize to the Nubian beauty on her knees before him, Jewel laughed impulsively and bared her teeth at him in a crazy smile.

"Okay baby, I know you want to fuck me." She laid back, her eyes still wet with gagging tears and her lips and chin greasy with spit and pre-cum. She opened her legs provocatively as she rested on her sharp, narrow elbows.

"No darling," Debra interjected suddenly, "come sit here next to me." She patted the seat next to her on the sectional. "Stand up Connor," she continued, "this must be done correctly."

Connor and Jewel both stood up and their bodies collided softly as they did so. In an almost reflexive action, he leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips. Jewel smiled broadly after they had released before Debra pulled her down onto the couch beside her.

He looked down at the wondrous, lithe, mocha skinned creature reclining shiny and almost nude, desperate to be fucked by him and lying herself leisurely against the woman who had, in the span of 8 hours, completely changed his understanding of passion, lust and beauty.

His Mrs. Debra.

His goddess.

"Take off your jacket and shirt Connor," she ordered curtly but kindly.

He did quickly as he was told and stood before them both with his pants around his ankles, his feet still stupidly inside his black leather slippers.

"Out of those shoes and pants too darling," Debra continued, her long finger pointing out the offending garments.

He did as he was told again and stood before them entirely nude and burning to consume them both. Without looking he knew that his cock was straining at attention, every vein rippling against the stretched skin, the throbbing head a dark pink with the glisten of pre-cum at its tip.

"Isn't he a beautiful boy darling?" Debra purred, her hands running into Jewel's short afro.

Biting her lip in anticipation, Jewel nodded agreement. Her eyes trained with fervent interest on his cock.

"Do you want that big, pretty cock inside of you Jewel?" Debra asked softly into the ear of the younger woman, her lips grazing the lobe.

Again, Jewel nodded, her gaze never wavering.

"I can't hear you honey," Debra hummed softly, her lips on Jewel's cheek.

"Yes, I do," Jewel hummed back, her head nodding again, her eyes widening as Connor took his cock in hand to stroke it slowly, keen to Mrs. Debra's game.

"I thought so," Debra kissed her young companion softly on the lips twice. "But how badly?"

"Very badly," came Jewel's breathy reply before her mouth was covered again by Debra's.

Connor saw their tongues begin to dance as Jewel grabbed Debra's left breast through her dress and Debra placed her hand on Jewel's shiny upper thigh.

The pace with he stroked his cock grew as he watched them kiss and he stepped closer to them, his hard cock in hand. Feeling his presence, Debra pulled out of her kiss and took her own grip of his manhood.

"Connor is ready Jewel, are you?" she asked.

Jewel responded with her wordless, wide-eyed nod, her body retreating deeper into the couch as the heels of her feet rested on the edge of the cushion and she opened her legs to Connor.

"Good," Debra purred again, reaching into her purse and pulling out a condom wrapper. "But Connor is my beautiful boy and I need him clean for me."

She deftly unwrapped the condom before putting it in her mouth and taking his cock in both her hands and guiding it towards her face.

Connor could muster the control to watch his cock enter his exquisitely mature lover's mouth, but the pleasure of being inside of its wet utopia caused his eyes to water and close. When he opened them, his cock was sheathed in latex and quivering in Debra's hand.

"Now," she whispered up at him. "Fuck her Connor."

In a flash, Connor took Jewel in his arms and forced her back into the couch cushions. Taking her ankles in his hands and opening her up to him, Connor let the head of his dick rest on her swollen pussy lips and the shared, trembling sensation made her look up at him and smile with her quivering lips and moist eyes.

As he ran the tip of his cock up and down her insanely wet slit, Jewel squirmed in his grip. When she seemed to begin to enjoy the rhythm of his teasing, she sighed sweetly and giggled with girlish self-consciousness.

Connor's response to her charming sweet laugh was to thrust hard and fast inside of her, taking his cock to the top of her pussy.

Jewel screamed in painful amazement and her ass cheeks slapped against his balls as she reared against his next, even harder thrust.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed as he continued to pound her wet pussy. "It's so good. You're fucking me so good!"

Her cries egged him on and Connor pounded away harder and harder. Jewel's face contorted into looks of every emotion as her eyes opened and closed intermittently. He grabbed her small breasts for balance when he plunged deeply and the sound of his balls on her ass made him wild with lust.

Debra leaned over to coo and kiss Jewel, calming her as Connor made her pussy her brown and pink snatch his own property by fucking it harder and deeper with each thrust.

Jewel's eyes filled with tears and her stomach rippled from the impact of his thrusts. His hands pulled her ass cheeks apart and he felt the wild violation of his balls slapping against her asshole.

"Yes, good girl," Debra cooed, her eyes watching his cock go in and out of Jewel's spent pussy. "He's so strong and big but you're taking it all. Good girl Jewel, my darling."

Jewel responded with cries that meshed pain and crying and pleasure and laughter.

"You're so deep!" came her plaintive, quieting voice. "Shit, Mrs. Debra, he's so big!"