Florida Cougar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connor slackened his pace as her cries turned towards pain and Jewel closed her eyes in what seemed like release as he did.

"Goddamn!" she screamed suddenly making Connor realize she had cum again. "I've never been fucked so hard."

Her smile came through tears and Connor held halfway inside her as Debra kissed her deep and softly on the mouth.

"I know darling, I've worked him up too much and he's so young and powerful." She kissed Jewel's quavering lips again and smiled into Jewel's exhausted face. "Do you want him to take you from behind now darling?"

The nodding, lip-biting response from Jewel told Connor he should pull out. She looked up at him and smiled with all the energy she could muster before Debra helped her roll over and hold herself up on all fours on the couch, her ass and pussy open to Connor's fresh assault.

Debra caressed Jewel's face between intermittent kisses and looked up at Connor with a beaming, proud smile. "Take her from behind darling," she said with her wry smile.

He obeyed, letting his still hard cock almost guide itself back inside Jewel's sodden snatch. After his overly hard thrusting, Connor took pity on Jewel and slackened his pace, allowing him to feel her from inside out.

His hands grasped her ass cheeks as he began to fuck her with slower, shorter thrusts changing Jewel's sounds into calming but impassioned mewing. Indicating that she was both eager and too exhausted to take much more.

Debra seemed to feel Jewel's energy slackening as she began to kiss the girl more fervently. Connor watched their mouths smash and intertwine as he fucked Jewel slowly and calmingly.

Jewel's hand wrenched at Debra's dress, pulling the fabric down to her nipple. The older woman helped with the younger one's fumbling and let the strap of her dress fall off her shoulder, allowing her firm, ample, creamy white breast to swim tantalizingly bare into Connor's vision.

Debra locked eyes with him in their familiar magnetic gaze as Jewel began to suckle and tease the nipple of Debra's exposed breast with the white teeth and large lips of her mouth.

His goddess nodded encouragement to him as he began to bury himself deeper in Jewel's pussy, his lust growing at seeing Debra's body pleasured again. Worshipped in the way it deserved.

Mrs. Debra's red hair cascaded over her face as she leaned over Jewel and whispered softly in her ear.

The young mocha beauty looked up with a quivering mouth and surprised eyes before nodding slowly and solemnly into Debra's smiling, tender face and then burrowing it back into her freckled, shiny chest.

"Jewel wants to offer her ass to you Connor," Debra said suddenly with incongruous sweetness. "She's much too wet for you to cum in her pussy and she wants to offer you her gift."

Connor's look of surprise must have been obvious. His jaw dropped at the offer of another sexual first.

"Don't you believe me darling?" Debra teased, "Tell him Jewel..."

Jewel's head turned to face him slowly over her sharp, small shoulder. Her entire body glistened with sweat and her hair seemed soaked and heavy. Every inch of her long frame shook with fatigue under his fingertips and her stockings were torn and covered in her juices and perspiration. She was a woman on the brink of collapse but her eyes still smoldered with passion and she fixed them on him before saying clearly and playfully, "Yes Connor, you can have my ass if you want it."

His lips curled into a grin. This night had made him aware of what he was capable and he wanted to explore those limits even more.

He smiled openly at Jewel, "Of course I do."

Debra rose slowly from the couch and leaned over Jewel's tensed back. "I'm going to help you Connor, Jewel has been lovely but I don't want her to be hurt."

"Yes Mrs. Debra," he responded.

Debra quickly sank her pinky finger inside Jewel's pussy and held it while the shining, milk chocolate skin of her ass shivered at the touch. The refined, long finger was dripping wet with Jewel's juices when Debra pulled it slowly free.

"Keep fucking her darling," Debra instructed calmly as she used her free hand to pull Jewel's ass cheeks apart.

Connor obeyed and found his familiar pace as he watched Debra begin to run the tip of her drenched pinky around the pink flesh of Jewel's tiny asshole.

As she circled and teased it with pussy juices, Debra began to play with the exposed nipple of her own breast with her free hand.

Connor reached out immediately to help his lover and Mrs. Debra smiled at his offer and let him take control of twisting and pulling at her big red nipple.

With his cock buried in a warm pussy and his right hand at play with the most desirable body he had ever encountered, Connor felt a wave of warm pleasure course through him and he moaned deeply. As the sound escaped his lips, he felt Debra's smell and taste on them.

"Not yet," she whispered teasingly as he opened his eyes. "Watch..."

Connor watched with wide eyes as Debra's pinky sank into Jewel's quivering asshole. He felt her clit harden and pulse against him as her pussy constricted. Jewel moaned fiercely and bucked hard on his deeply buried cock.

"She's almost ready my darling," Debra purred as she pulled her pinky from the younger woman's ass. "Almost."

With her hands pulling Jewel's ass cheeks as far apart as they can go, Debra laid her face just above the slick hole unfurled her tongue across it. As Jewel began to buck wildly and moan again with newfound energy, Debra flicked her tongue across and into her tight asshole.

Connor felt his pace quicken as he plowed away at Jewel's quaking snatch, Debra's face poised just above his labor. His hand grasped Debra's luscious hair as he felt Jewel explode again on his dick, her orgasm sending ripples of tightness down her torso into his crotch.

"Oh shit. I'm cumming again!" Jewel cried in guileless shock. "Fuck me harder Connor baby."

With Connor fucking her hard and deep, and Debra expertly eating her ass, Jewel exploded again and collapsed in a heap on the couch before them.

After letting her whimper and relax, Debra sat down next to her and took the younger woman's head in her lap. As Debra stroked her face and hair, Jewel looked up at Connor in amazement.

"How are you still hard? Did you take something?" Jewel's voice registered tired distrust.

"No," Connor stammered, "I don't know how I haven't cum yet."

"I do," said Debra in her even, serious tone. "Connor hasn't cum Jewel because I haven't told him to."

As he watched Debra tend to the spent, exhausted young woman, Connor knew she was right.

He wasn't going to cum until she'd told him to. The simple truth of her power over him made him smile.

"Isn't that right darling," Debra giggled, looking up at him in concert with Jewel, both of their beautiful faces staring up with sweet smiles. Mrs. Debra's was sly, as knew the answer already. Jewel's eager and wide-eyed, wondrous at the possible truth.

"Yes it is Mrs. Debra," he said proudly, "and I won't until you say so."

"Very soon darlings," Debra cooed, addressing them both. "But you need to accept Jewel's gift first Connor. Her lovely, wet asshole."

He climbed next to Jewel on the couch and rested on one knee as she spread her legs to him.

"I want you to fuck my ass Connor. I'm so fucked baby, but I want more." Jewel purred.

"What a lovely girl you are Jewel," Mrs. Debra replied coyly, shifting her weight to support the younger woman into her lap where the she rested. "And what a lucky young man Connor is to have met you." She winked at her younger lover.

He pulled Jewel down towards him and she angled her ass up to him, letting the heels of her feet rest against his collarbones. His hard, latex covered cock came to rest in her small bush while she sucked on her left middle and index fingers before bringing them down to her asshole where she covered it with her spit.

"Spit on her asshole Connor," Debra commanded him quietly, her eyes blazing at Jewel's demonstration.

He let a long string of his spit trail off his lips and down into the space between Jewel's ass and pussy where she rubbed it down across her tiny hole before nodding up at him and biting her lower lip.

"Now," the young, beautiful, coffee colored beauty murmured.

He let the tip of his cock ease shyly into the tiny, shuddering hole. Jewel braced and went stiff as he parted it open just slightly. She breathed deep hard as he leaned in again, opening her a little wider.

Debra's fingers went quickly to Jewel's pussy and teased her lips open and rubbed her softly. The attention to her clit seemed to bring relaxation to Jewel's thin, long body and Connor felt the head of his dick slide into her pulsing ass.

Jewel shuddered powerfully and moaned deeply as Connor groaned in ecstasy. Her shaking tightness felt extraordinary. The bottom of the head of his dick caught against the inner flesh of her sphincter's vice hard grip. The feeling made him immediately voracious for more. He thrust indelicately into her ass.

As he attempted to probe deeper too quickly, Jewel cried out in pain and Debra touched his chest.

"Gently baby," she whispered, her eyes feral with excitement as she watched him fuck Jewel's gorgeous ass. "Slowly, let her take you in and feel you."

Jewel nodded silent agreement as she breathed deeply and groaned. He held still and leaned over her, taking her right nipple in his mouth and teasing it with his lips and teeth. This attention to her body made Jewel relax again and he felt himself slide in just a little deeper.

As he kissed her chest, neck, shoulders and cheeks Connor felt his cock sink fractions of inches into Jewel's tensing, burning hot ass. When he kissed Jewel's mouth, Connor saw that Debra's dress had been pulled down completely at the top and Jewel's head rested between the milky, luscious breasts that he adored.

With Debra's chin resting on her head, Jewel kissed Connor back hungrily while moaning into him as his cock made incremental progress in its violation of her asshole. He felt Debra's fingers in his hair as he and Jewel kissed passionately. The hand eventually pulled his mouth free and up to her own where he kissed his mature mistress with the yearning of a worshipful boy.

Debra's tongue explored his mouth as Connor's cock sank unhurriedly deeper into the new territory of Jewel's ass. The violated woman's breath and lips felt like fire on Connor's chest and nipples while his mouth stayed in messy, needy contact with Mrs. Debra's.

In a haze of passion, Connor started taking turns kissing each woman's mouth as his cock held still inside of Jewel invaded ass.

When he arched back to moan up at the ceiling, fighting back against his growing orgasm, the women began kissing each other. After finding his equilibrium Connor suckled voraciously on their breasts, taking turns between the mocha and vanilla colored skins.

With his mouth on Debra's freckled breast and the image of her porcelain skin crushing into Jewel's milk chocolate complexion from the corner of his eye, Connor went suddenly into a state of blissful stillness.

He came back to the moment when Jewel shuddered with her most violent tremor yet and he felt his cock sink suddenly and deep into her ass.

Jewel's high voice cried out wildly and he held still while her eyes rolled back and around in her head and her mouth trembled crazily, unable to create any sound at all.

He stroked her chest tenderly while she bucked against him harder than ever.

"Take it all Jewel. Breath deep, yes baby, breath deep and feel that dick." Debra moaned softly and sympathetically, kissing Jewel's soaking forehead. "Take it in your ass darling, take it for Mrs. Debra."

Jewel's eyes fluttered open and she looked into the older woman's magic blue eyes. Her lips curled slowly into a smile before they met Debra's in a tender kiss.

Connor felt Jewel take his hands in hers and she looked up at him, taking a deep breath.

"Fuck...my...ass...now" she managed to moan before sinking back against Debra.

Not needing a second invitation, Connor obeyed and began to pump Jewel's tight asshole with his cock.

Every shallow thrust and quiver made her groan and smile and her eyes fluttered open and shut as Debra purred at her to breath. It was the greatest sensation Connor had ever felt and he fell into a state of bliss where time melted away and his brain turned tingly with the a nuclear voltage. His mind went blank as he took in the imagery before him.

After what seemed like hours but must have been a handful of minutes, Connor felt his balls shake and grow taut, his back arched and he cried out involuntarily. He looked down at Jewel whose body was slippery with sweat and whose head was now lolling side-to-side, eyes devoid of any light at all.

Connor could see that he had fucked her to the verge of collapse.

"It's time darling," came Debra's voice. "Do you want to cum for me Connor darling?"

Connor responded with Jewel's wordless nod. He heard Jewel moan in agreement with what was left of her voice and body.

"Then pull out of her ass Connor," Debra calmly ordered.

He obeyed and felt Jewel go limp into the couch as he did. Debra let the girl fall back beneath her as she got on all fours and reached out for Connor's primed cock. With her body positioned over Jewel's, Debra pulled the condom hard and fast off of Connor and he felt a bolt of electric pain at the snap of the plastic on his swollen, crazed head.

Immediately upon being freed, lightning flowed into and through him as his body went rigid, his head went fuzzy and a river of ecstatic fire coursed through his shaft and exploded out of his rock hard cock.

He felt Debra's expert mouth take every drop of hot cum that he blew volcanically from him. The volume of his own moans surprised him and hearing his goddess giggle and gag on his creamy cum made him smile as he moaned with abandon.

Debra pulled his balls as his orgasm peaked and his moans grew softer. He opened his eyes and felt the last drops trickle from him and dribble from the corners of Debra's full mouth and down across her tiny, beautiful chin.

She smiled up at him before falling back to Jewel and kissing her on the mouth. Connor saw the sticky ropes of his cum being shared on the lips of the two women as they passed his hot white cum between them and giggled and moaned.

He craned for a better look and smiled proudly as Jewel used every bit of energy she had left to giggle and kiss with Debra. She saw him staring and smiled back broadly, her chin and cheeks smeared with the white cum that filled her mouth and spilled out across her quivering lips. The contrast of his white gift on her light brown skin was a sight to behold.

"I have never been fucked like this Connor." She purred. "You're an amazing man. Mrs. Debra is lucky to have you."

He looked over at the red-haired goddess lying next to them and smiled. Knowing that she was correct without understanding how completely.

"She does have me though Jewel. She has me absolutely and in every way."

Debra smiled back widely and cocked her head with a look of tender adoration, her exquisite, tender fingers running through Jewel's kinky hair.

"I know," Mrs. Debra said curtly.

Then she and her young lover shared a beautiful, honest laugh.