All Comments on 'Florida Vacation'

by Fantasy Kiss

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot hot hot

whew....that was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Its about time!

Awesome story, hot and sexy as hell. Been checking regularly for new submissions from you, and finally got one!! You kick ass, keep the stories coming!

Fantasy KissFantasy Kissover 19 years agoAuthor
A Thank You From Fantasy Kiss

Thank you both for leaving comments. You rock!. She was supposed to be only bit younger as you may guess by her speech but you know the rules.

Anyway. Thanks for voting!

And that's right I gave MYSELF a Five. :-p lolololol.

~Fantasy Kiss

morecreammorecreamover 19 years ago
Fantasy Kiss

Hi please add me to your email list cool story's I had to have a shower after reading them john_willuk@yahoo.co.uk

ThewhitemanThewhitemanover 19 years ago
So realistic!

I've never read a story about 'the first time' that sounded so real. Now I understand what it's like from a womans (girls?) point of view. This is a very hot read - I need a cold shower!

LadysManLadysManalmost 19 years ago
Hot Baby!

Can I be your uncle? Cum sit on my lap. Gotta love it. Email me and let me know how much of this is real. When a story seems true elements of it are likely to be true. At the very least was this somewhat what you felt the first time?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story, But...

I loved the basics of the story, but if you are going to take the time to write a story and submit it PLEASE use the spell check feature! Nothing kills a story more than bad grammar and lousy syntax.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nice work....

it was very realistic.. except i couldn't understand the florida/disneyland thing. disney world's in florida, and disney land's in cali. so where did this take place?

Dee1712Dee1712about 15 years ago
Very realistic!

This is practically the only story I've read in this section that gives a realistic account of first time sex...the 'burn' you described is exactly the way I would have described the feeling the first time I did it too. And feeling so sore afterwards, and how long it takes to actually get inside!...hey, I think all the guys should be MADE to read this one and it might make their own stories more believable! Many thanks!

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
My favorite uncle

She was a tough little cherry to burst - burst uncle did! Yes, she was assuredly sore for the next couple of days. Look to read follow up chapters. Seems she was more like a 14 or 15 year old virgin, but for whatever the reason(s) the site master makes everyone be 18; is that an English rule of law? Worthy of 10 stars but restricted to a five star rating.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 2 years ago

Disneyland is in California NOT Florida.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous