Florida Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uncle Matt?"

He laughed, "I think we can drop the Uncle part, don't you? At least when we are alone."

Just then I heard the sound of a car pulling around to the front of the house.

"Oh shit."

Uncle Matt...I mean Matt sat up quickly from his spot. He leaped to his feet and reached out to help me up. I grabbed my bikini as he put on his trunks. There was a slimy wetness on the ground beneath me. I looked at it, not knowing what to do.

He turned me around and said. "Don't worry. I'll get it. Go to take a shower. Dump your suit into the hamper. It'll be ok."

I moved to run away. I could hear them slamming the car doors. But before I could move, Matt pulled me to him and he kissed me, he kissed me like a man kisses a woman, not a child. His tongue was deep, strong and sure. I began to ache. The pleasure was intense.

"When you heal, we'll do it right, in a bed. We also got to see about getting you on the pill," he said. He spanked my bottom, and then he let me go.

I ran into the bathroom I shared with Carmel as they reached the door. Their laughter was loud. I heard a splash. Uncle Matt jumped in the pool, pretending like he took an evening swim. The hot water flowed from the showerhead and I moved under it as I heard the front door slam. They brought us dinner, they said. My tortured body stood under the hot sprays, absorbing the heat. The water washed away the blood.

My first time wasn't want I imagined, but it was more then I could have dreamed possible and even though I was starting to feel the after effects and even though I knew this weekend of nonstop activity would be hell on me. It was worth it. It had to get better, right? That is why there were some people who could fuck several times a day. The body got used to it. It wouldn't always hurt like this. I just needed practice and if what Matt said was true. I was about to get a lot of it.

12