Flower Shop Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was standing at your door, when you opened it. I had gone home to shower and change clothes, stopped at the liquor store to get a jug of tequila and some mixins, and cruised 'til time to "ring your bell".... God! I hoped I could "ring your bell" again.

There was that smile again, as you repeated the words you had uttered when I walked in to your shop this morning, "May I help you?" I could just grin at that one, as my eyes took in your body again. You had bathed and changed into an extremely sexy see through pink gown, with just a pair of pink panties beneath. I was mesmerized, again, by your body. This was not a girl's body, but, truly, a mature WOMAN'S body. Your breasts were in perfect proportion with the rest of you, and though not perky, to the point of standing straight out, were magnificent with just enough droop to them to make me wanna rip the gown off you right then, to get to them... But, of course I resisted. Your caboose was something I had only dreamed about having. Complimented by generous hips and thighs, it flared outward, both in profile and rearward. It was one great curvaceous ass. Any doubts I may have had about my "little soldier" being ready for duty, were quickly dispelled, as I felt him stirring. Could I ever, ever, get enough of Yvonne's body??

We moved toward each other and embraced, not feverishly, but tentatively. As if we both wanted to know if the noon hour was real, and did the other still feel the same way. I kept my hands respectable, and resisted the urge to grope you. You stared into my eyes, as I lowered my face to yours. Our lips met, and we kissed,.tenderly. The smell of your freshly scrubbed body, and the fragrance of your hair, made me very light-headed. Our bodies came together slowly and melted as one. We knew we had all night, and each of us wanted to savor every moment we were together. Reluctantly, we parted, and you made your way to the kitchen and put on a cute white apron, that had the words on the front, "Gotta Kiss For The Cook?" I went back to the living room and retrieved the bags with the Tequila and margarita mix in them.

You cracked some ice, and proceeded to fix a whole pitcher-full of margaritas. Then you started preparing our supper. Over the meal, we talked. We really hadn't taken a lot of time for talking, at lunch time. We talked about everything we could think of. I learned that you had had a couple of tumultuous marriages, and you were definitely not planning to walk the aisle again. I discovered, while chatting, that you were a very knowledgeable person, on a broad variety of subjects. Beauty and intelligence, in one package! Damn, was I lucking out, or what? You inquired about my leg, and how it happened, which is, normally, a subject that I prefer not to discuss.

I explained that it happened the day before New Year's Eve, 1984, in Mississippi. It was one of those "unloaded" shotguns that had caused it. I had been cleaning my guns that afternoon and back then, I had two shotguns and four pistols, which I routinely cleaned. The twelve gauge was the last one and I had grown careless. I had forgotten that the chamber held a double-0, magnum, buckshot shell. A drop of oil in the trigger mechanism and another around the hammer, then holding it between my legs, I pulled the hammer back and slowly released it, pulled it back again and, this time, just released it. To show you how fast the human mind can work, between the time my thumb released it, and the time it hit the firing pin, I REMEMBERED THE SHELL!!! Too late! All I could do was watch and feel the explosion coming from the end of the barrel. I watched, as my left foot and ankle, and about four inches of my lower leg, all but disintegrated. I told you all the gory details of my waiting for an ambulance, the trip to the hospital, the operating room, and the long recovery. I had four artificial legs within two years, six in the eleven years since it happened. I told you how, unbeknownst to me, all of the artificial legs were about three quarters of an inch too long. And how that had royally screwed up some of my spinal and neck discs. I'm in pretty good shape right now, though I can't run any marathons, do any mountain-climbing, or bike riding. Most of the time I walk with hardly a trace of a limp. The back and hips ache at times, but, with anti-inflammatory medication I deal with it. Somehow, telling you about all this, was not nearly as uncomfortable, as telling others.

With the telling of that little story over with, we cleared the table, and put the dishes and utensils in the dishwasher. I must say that you served a scrumptious meal. There was steak, mine rare with baked potato, mushrooms, and a tossed salad. It was all delicious, but I could have been just as content with Vienna sausages and crackers, as long as I was with you. Hand in hand, we went back to the living room, and were standing by the couch, soft, easy listening music coming from your stereo, when we turned to each other. We embraced, this time with more fervor, and this time, we let our hands roam at will, as we kissed. And this time, I let one of my hands begin caressing your fantastic butt, through the smooth see-through and panties. Our tongues intermingled, as we moved out hips and thighs against each other.

You have, without a doubt, the sexiest butt I had ever seen, and my hands would never tire of caressing and fondling it. As my hands grab the cheeks and pull you, yet harder against me, you whisper in my ear, "You have far to many clothes on." I move back, a bit, and start to take off my shirt, but you say, "No. This time, it's in a bed, my Sweetie, MY bed."

You take my hand and lead me down the hall, through an open door, and into a very opulent bedroom. We move to the side of the bed, where you unbutton my shirt and undo my belt. While I'm removing my shirt, you've gotten my pants down, so that I can step out of them, then you take my right shoe and sock off, the left one comes off with the leg. There I stand, in only my jockey shorts, with my swollen soldier making a helluva tent in them. I slide the pink chiffon gown from your shoulders, to fall to the floor to join my clothes. I sit on the edge of the bed, and as you step between my legs, you gaze, with widened eyes, at the bulge in my shorts.

"My, my! Looks like he didn't get quite enough at lunch time." you say with a grin. I pull you forward so that I can bury my face between your breasts, and, naturally, my hands are on the soft cheeks of your heavenly ass. By moving my head, just a little, I'm able to capture one of your cherry-red nipples in my mouth, and begin to suck, much as a starving baby would. My constant rubbing and squeezing your ass through the silk panties, makes your breathing become more rapid. I didn't have the slightest idea how we were gonna manage tomorrow, but I have a hunch that neither of us are gonna get much sleep tonight. My mouth lets go of your breast, and I turned you around, so that your beautiful ass was only inches from me, then I bent you forward, just a little, and began to pay serious homage to it. Still, without pulling your panties off, I nuzzled my face against the cheeks, and licked. As I kissed and licked your panty-clad butt, I slipped one hand around to the front and lightly stroked your mound, your womanhood. You looked over your shoulder and murmured, "God! Wally, you don't know how long it had been, before today." I looked you I the eye, and said, "I hope you'll let me make sure that you'll never have to go that long, again!"

With that, I slowly pulled your panties off, and began to lick the back of each thigh, while returning the fingers of one hand to your moistened pussy lips. Damn! It was like a furnace... as I know my cock must have been. When I had completely licked the back of each thigh, all the way up to the curve of your ass, I started on the insides, licking and kissing upward. When the insides of both thighs had been thoroughly coated with my saliva, I moved my tongue up the separation between your cheeks, gradually moving deeper and deeper. While my tongue was busy behind you, my fingers were toying with your clit, which they had recently found. I teased it by rubbing it, and flicking it, and making circling motions around it. Your whole body was trembling, as you said, "God! I've just got to lie down... I can't stand up any longer!".

I released your body, and you collapsed upon the bed, as did I, after removing my prosthesis. It was very embarrassing to have you see me without it on. I'm VERY self-conscious about it. But, not to worry, 'cause if you were concerned about it, you surely didn't show it. Once on the bed, I immediately had you get on your knees with your bountiful butt up in the air, and started, once again, paying the homage to it that it so richly deserved. I simply could not get enough of hugging it, of squeezing it, of, kissing it, of licking it, and of just lightly caressing it. I completely bathed your entire ass with the saliva from my tongue, then concentrated on the cleavage and what was between those cheeks. My tongue moved with tantalizing slowness, as I spread your mounds of flesh, and licked up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, the full length. I teased your rosebud for a moment, then eased my tongue inside, feeling the tightness and experiencing the sensation of your sphincter muscles squeezing my probing tongue. While doing this, I reached a hand around you and cupped one of you soft breasts, and toyed with the nipple, pinching it, pulling it, and lightly twisting it.

The moans from your throat became louder, as you bucked your ass from side to side, and pushed into harder into my face. I tongue-fucked your ass for several minutes. Then, putting my fingers to your wet pussy, I began to rub your clit. Your bucking and trembling became more violent, until I felt the spasms cumming from deep within your body, and heard you almost scream, "OH, SWEETIE... OH SWEETIE... OH, I'M CUMMING!!. I'M CUUUMMMING! I'M CUMMING!

MMMMMIIIIINNGGG!!!!!!!!!! OH!! YES!!. OHYES!! OHYES, OHYESSSS! OHHHHHHHHHH, YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!" With all my strength, I held on, and stayed with your bouncing ass, feeling your flood of juices drench my fingers. Your bucking motions gradually subsided, and I pulled my head and hands away and move to my knees behind you. My cock was doing some bucking of it's own, as I guided it to the wet lips of your pussy. Pushing just the head of it between the lips, I took one of your glorious ass cheeks in each hand. I eased it in, a centimeter at a time, though I wanted to just plunge it in all the way, right away. I wanted you to have the ultimate in pleasure tonight. My own satisfaction, at this point, was secondary to yours.

When, at last, I had eased my cock all the way into your deliciously wet and hot pussy, I paused and savored the feel of it, and the slow grinding motion that your ass was making. My stomach was as tight against the cheeks of your heavenly butt, as it could possibly be, as I leaned forward, put my arms around you and grasped a hanging breast in each hand. My God, I had not been mistaken during hour lunch-hour interlude. You were, without a shadow of a doubt, the most fabulous woman I had ever been with in my life, or ever even dreamed about being with. I started my "soldier" on a very slow pistoning mission, withdrawing, 'til just his head was touching your clit, then easing all the way back into your heavenly palace, then withdrawing again, this time just rubbing the bulb of my hot manhood against your clit, for a few seconds. Your hips were moving faster, in an effort to imprison me in your pussy, but I continued the agonizingly slow in and out movement. "OH, PLEASE, BABY, PLEASE DON'T TEASE ME ANYMORE", you screamed, "GIVE IT ALL TO ME.... PLEASE FUCK ME, AND FUCK ME HARD!!!!!"

Those "magic words", were all I needed. I released my hold on your breasts, once again, took a luscious ass cheek in each hand, and began to thrust into you. DAMN! What a feeling it was to gaze upon your wonderful ass, while holding it, and ramming my cock into your pussy, with increasing urgency. Harder and harder, faster and faster, harder and harder, faster and faster, I slammed into your gyrating nest. So furiously were we thrashing, that the bed was shaking, and I thought the whole thing may give way, at the most inopportune moment. I felt your spasms... mild at first, but, soon giving way to more violent ones. I felt the muscles of your pussy grasping my cock, as I felt your uncontrollable shudders. You screamed as your orgasm overtook you. Then another, and another. I felt the increased wetness and felt my own semen burst the damn and cum streaming out and deep into your pussy. Gush, after gush came forth, and all I could do was lean my head back and and grunt. Just as we cumming simultaneously, you looked over your shoulder and with a husky voice, said, "OHHHHHHH, BABY! I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!" I only had the strength to whisper to you, as I looked into your eyes, "And I love you too, my Darling. You're so wonderful!"

We both collapsed, turned to face each other, and kissed. A long and passionate kiss. We dozed, with bodies entwined, for over an hour. I awoke to the sound of you coming out of the bathroom, with a warm wet wash rag in your hand. "No.", I said, "I have a little business to take care of in there, myself."

After relieving myself, I noticed you behind me, still with the rag in your hand. "We gotta clean him up, 'cause I'm not through with him, yet.", you said, with an impish grin. "Oh God! I'd love to, but, I'm afraid he's dead for the rest of the night." I murmured in your ear. You nuzzled my cheek, while washing my solder, and said, "Wanna bet?"

You backed away, opened the door to the shower stall and stepped in. Turning on and adjusting the water, you looked around at me, and said, "Come on in, the water's fine." Looking at your exquisite wet body, as you began to soap your tits, I stepped right in, and said, "Here, let me do the honors. A beautiful woman, like you, shouldn't have to do that, yourself." I took the soap from your hand started the extremely pleasurable task of lathering your delectable breasts. There's always something about a wet naked body, that is sensuous, but a naked, wet, soapy, body is truly something amazing to behold, and to touch. When your tits were thoroughly lathered, you took the soap from my hand, and began lathering my chest, moving to my shoulders, and arms.

We took our time, each enjoying the sensuousness of soaping and caressing each other, while gazing into each others' eyes. I put my soapy hands behind, as you put yours behind me, and we lovingly moved our hands over our backs. Our bodies were pressed so close together, that my little, shriveled up, soldier, was rubbing against your soapy-wet stomach. He began to stir, ever so slightly at first, then he began to rise, between us, 'til finally, once again he was standing up to his full height. When you felt his hardness against you, you lowered your hands to the cheeks of my butt, and pulled me even closer. My hands, likewise fell to the glorious mounds of your ass, and soaped, and soaped, and soaped. Moving a slick hand into the crevice, where I continued to caress. You got the bar of soap, renewed the lather in your hands, then took one of your hands, and slid it between our bodies, to lather my cock.

The feeling was one mesmerizing pleasure. A man remembers his childhood, when he would sit in the bathtub with a bar of soap, and watch in amazement, the reaction that soaping his dick created. You stroked his full length, with tantalizing slowness, while looking at me with that impish grin, again, and said, "See, I knew I wasn't through with him yet." Our mouths came together in a long deep passionate kiss, while our hands kept working their magic on our soapy bodies. By this time, my cock was not only erect, but, once again throbbing, as you took him and rubbed him against your lush bush. You parted your legs, slightly, to enable you to barely insert him between the lips of your pussy, rubbing him against your clit. My hands tightly gripped your ass, as my hips began to undulate with our mouths still locked together. "Lift me a little.", you moaned, as you put your hands on my shoulders. I cupped your butt cheeks and lifted. My cock instinctively knew what to do and as you wrapped your legs around my hips, he plunged all the way into your splendid pussy. Our hips began to buck violently, as I had you pinned against the wall. As if I hadn't had any pussy in a month, I furiously pounded my raging cock back and forth into your love nest.

Just as my legs began to cramp, from bearing the additional weight, you stopped your thrusting, released the hold of your legs from my hips, and pushed me away, just enough for my cock to withdraw... "SHIT!!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT", I asked. You stood under the water, washing the soap from your body, and said, "Hurry up and rinse off. I want to get you back in bed, and sit on him." Then you looked me straight in the eye and said, "Honey, I've never been fucked in my ass. I've always been afraid it would hurt to much and I've never really had a desire for it. Wally, now that I've found you, I feel that desire. If you'll be gentle and patient with me, I want you to fuck my ass. Do you want to?" Oh hell, what a question. I smiled and held her tightly and whispered in her ear, "Yvonne, I would love to and I promise we'll take it very slowly and with lots of lubrication. When done right, it can be an extremely beautiful and erotic experience. Yes, my darling, I'd truly love to fuck you in your ass." You giggled, "Good, then let's get that show on the road, cause you have your hand on my hungry ass and it's not going to be denied any longer. Hey, Wally, I've never even said it before tonight, but I love to hear those words. So, let's go back to bed so you can fuck my ass, okay?"

We made it to the bed, albeit in a state of dampness, where you did indeed have your ride. And you got your ass fucked. It was the most magnificent sexual experience I had ever had in my life. Much later, we collapsed exhausted, but satiated.

When I awoke, I found myself alone in your bed. I listened for some tell tale sound, which would let me know just where you were in the apartment. I heard nothing. I slowly dragged my ass from the bed, slipped on my leg and pants, and went to the bathroom. From there, I went into the kitchen and the living room. Still no you. I padded back into the bedroom, where I saw the note on your pillow which I hadn't noticed it when I woke up.

In it you said, "My dearest darling, Wally... Some people have to work, and I'm one of them. The coffee's made, and you can fix some breakfast for yourself. Take it easy today, and make sure my "soldier" gets lots of rest.. he's gonna need it. We've both done without for too long... and I intend for us to make up for it. If you like, it can be your turn to fix supper for me, tonight. Whatever you want to cook or send out for, will be fine with me. I'll be home around six-thirty, Sweetie. We're gonna do lots and lots of talking, and lots and lots of romantic stuff. I hope you'll be here, waiting.. I don't want to be hurt anymore, ever ............. I Love You.... Me."

I stood there reading the note over and over.. I had a big smile on my face, and felt like floating. Finally, though I was all alone in the house, I clenched both fists, lifted my head, and shouted, "YESSSS!!!!" At the moment, I didn't feel like I was in my late fifties, I felt more like nineteen, and in love for the first time. I had waited a lifetime for someone like you, and had just about given up all hope of finding that someone. And now, and now, in the space of less than twenty-four hours... I'd seen you, met you, made love to you, and with you, eaten with you (not to mention eating you), and slept with you. And, all the chemistry was there. You'd told me last night, that the twenty-plus years difference in our ages, met absolutely nothing to you. You said that age wasn't anything but a fucking number. For the first time in decades, someone had made me feel like a man with something to live for. For the life of me, I could not figure out what you saw in an ole phart like me, but, shit, I wasn't about to complain. At that very moment, which was around eight-thirty, you were at work, fixing bouquets, arrangements, and stuff. But, the most beautiful flower in the whole shop, was you.