Flower Shop Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to the kitchen, and realized just how ravenous I was. I fixed myself breakfast, alright, and hungrily stuffed it down, but I didn't taste a thing. I just couldn't keep my mind off you. I had seen the sadness in your eyes, put there by guys who had used you and abused you over the years. Guys who were only concerned with their own ejaculations, and not your fulfillment, satisfaction, and contentment. Guys who expected you to do everything for them, but they didn't want to do shit for you. In your eyes, I saw the guys who hit you, I saw the guys who had thrown you across the room. I saw the guys who used your heavenly womanhood, as a fucking dumping ground for them to unload in. I saw the shell that had been built around you, because of those guys. I knew right then and there, that somebody had a lot of work to do, to try to heal those years of abuse. Somebody had to be everything to you, and for you. Yes, my sweetheart, with all those flowers in your shop, you are the most beautiful blossom of all.

But, I also came to the agonizing conclusion, that I couldn't be that someone. Age is like miles, and there were far too many miles between us, over twenty years of miles. That's a lot of miles, too many miles. In just a very few years... I would be an old man, and you'd still be a relatively young and vibrant woman. No my darling... it would not be fair to you.

I found a pad and scribbled a note to Yvonne, telling her this. But, also telling her that there were lots of nice guys out there, closer to her own age, who would be good to her, and for her. I told her that I'd never forget her, or the time we had together. Then, with moisture rapidly clouding my vision, I made a hasty departure, before I could change my mind. It was best. Damn sure not best for me, but, it was for Yvonne.

I cried like a baby as I walked out, climbed into my car and started driving. Believe it or not, but I drove all day and all night before even realizing how far I'd gone. The sun was just coming up when I had stopped at a truck stop somewhere in Texas. After gassing up, I went inside to get a cup of coffee. I looked at my watch and thought that Yvonne would just now be getting ready for work. I sipped on my coffee then went to the rest room. After finishing taking a leak and washing my face, I came out and saw it right in front of me. A pay phone. I stopped dead in my tracks and stared at it. Should I? What would I say? What would she say? Should I?

YESSSSS!!! I reached into my pocket and grabbed some change. We needed each other. We were good for each other. Fuck the goddamn age shit. We'd deal with it. If it didn't matter to her, why in the fuck should it matter to me? I loved Yvonne, and she loved me. That was all that mattered in the world!

I dialed the number, dropped the coins into the slot and heard her phone ringing. She must've been very close to it, because she picked it up on the first ring.

"Wally, please tell me this is you."

"Yes, Yvonne, it's me."

"Where the hell are you?"

"Well, it took me about twenty-two hours to get here, wherever the hell here is. But, if you still want me, I can be back in a lot less time."

"Wally, listen to me and listen carefully."

"Okay"

"I don't usually talk like this but I want you to completely understand what I'm going to say."

"Okay"

"GET THE FUCK BACK HERE, AS SOON AS YOU CAN!! I love you, Wally, and I don't ever want you to leave me, do you hear me? Promise me that you will never leave me!"

"I love you, Yvonne. And my ass is on the way!!"

"Excuse me? I didn't hear that promise."

"I promise! I promise I'll never ever leave you, Yvonne."

"Good, because by the time you get here your soldier, no, make that, MY soldier, will have had enough rest to take care of all three places my body needs him in. Now, get the fuck back here!"