All Comments on 'Flowers and Lipstick'

by bogey102

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
very hot

awesome story... very hot/sensual...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Beautifully written

And very erotic too. Great work, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice.

Very bice - erotic - romantic.

MauigirlMauigirlover 14 years ago
"O" my!!!

OH my goodness, what a naughty little read this was! Very very nicely written! My b/f thinks it's too wordy, but he's a guy, and guys are dumb! lol...just kidding! Guys(in my experience/opinion)don't go for the wordy, descriptives, they prefer the wham bam...us ladies, however DO definitely enjoy a nice descriptive story to not only set the mood, but to transfer us to that fantasy world...which is EXACTLY what your story does! God damn..I am soaking wet, and wanting to find an Asian video store...like RIGHT NOW!!!!

Thank you for an excellent read, and for more than one excellent "O" my!!!!

_MauiGirl_

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awesome!!!

simply orgasmic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What can I say that hasn't been said already. I looked up the writer and was surprised to find that it was a male.NO!! No one can write like that and not be a female. I loved it. The story was so descriptive and erotic I could not stop reading. I will try to read the other stories soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbogey102@bogey102
I'm writer, hoping to improve my skills. Erotica is a fun and challenging way to do that. It allows me to choose story angles that are not part of my real life experience, and see if the community sees them as real and believable. Thanks for reading, and comments are warmly we...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES