Flowers and Lipstick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was feeling bolder. "Tell me, why did you rent 'Flowers and Lipstick' the other night?".

Carolyn grinned. "Well, I dropped off my dry cleaning, and noticed a little run-down looking video store I've passed several times. I'd noticed previously on more than one occasion, the little Asian flower in the window, manning the counter. I decided to see if I could shock her. I did!"

Lisa admitted that she was intrigued by Carolyn from the beginning. She told her about how she had viewed the kissing scene in 'Flowers and Lipstick' months back, and the surprise of seeing a woman rent it.

"I even took home a copy that night and watched it in my bedroom" Lisa stated boldly.

"Yeah, the storyline is a bit corny, but the passion is real. It also reminds me of an affair I had once".

"Were you the boss or the assistant?" Lisa giggled.

"Both, but at different times!" Carolyn answered, laughing. "So, did you enjoy the video?" She asked Lisa."

"Yes, very much."

"Did it excite you?"

"Yes, it did." Lisa's voice became lower, and more serious.

Carolyn sat closer and looked into her eyes. "Did you touch yourself, Lisa. Did you make yourself cum?

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Yes, twice".

Carolyn was very close now. She took Lisa's hand into her, and touched her chin. Lisa opened her eyes.

"I'm going to kiss you again, Lisa."

Carolyn touched her lips lightly to Lisa's lower lip. It was gentle, almost non-existent. Lisa closed her eyes again and drank in the feeling. She was kissed again, and again, on the mouth, chin and cheeks. Tiny, tender kisses continued on her nose, neck, temple and ear, then back squarely on the mouth. This time it was a long, drawn out kiss. She felt Carolyn's hands gently touch the sides of her face, and the tip of the woman's tongue tracing her lips. Her breath quickened, and her heart raced.

She opened her mouth, receiving the probing tongue. Their tongues danced and twisted, they were exploring and tasting each other. Lisa became ultra aware of the sounds and smells around her. The soft slurps, muffled 'ooohs' and 'aaahs', and the lovely scent of Carolyn's perfume. Carolyn's fingers tickled the sides of her neck and arms, and moved down her back and sides. Bolts of electricity shot through her body with every gentle touch.

Lisa allowed her hands to begin exploring her lover's body. She ran her fingers through the long blonde locks, touching the back of the graceful neck with her fingertips. She noticed how soft and inviting Carolyn's skin felt. When the kiss broke, Lisa giggled nervously for a moment, then lunged at Carolyn again, kissing her deeply. She felt hands on her breasts, massaging them through her tee-shirt and bra. She became very aware of the spreading wetness in her panties, and already on the verge of orgasm.

Carolyn broke the kiss, stood up and lead her down the hallway. They stopped several times to embrace and kiss deeply. She realized how much taller this woman was, as she stretched to reach her mouth.

In the bedroom, she pushed Lisa on to the bed in a forceful manner. She lifted the girl's tee shirt over her head, and removed her bra. They began kissing again, deeply and urgently. Lisa felt the woman's hands on her bare breasts, gently massaging her nipples. When Carolyn's knee began pressing against her crotch, Lisa could no longer hold back the impending orgasm. She let out a guttural cry as her whole body stiffened.

Carolyn continued to kiss her, and let out a satisfied coo. "Does it feel good Lisa? Hmmm?

Lisa was in a trance-like state. "Oh god, yes! Don't stop. Please!"

She kissed Lisa deeply on the mouth, then on the neck, and slowly made her way to her erect nipples. She sucked sharply on one and tweeked the other, causing Lisa to cry out. She sucked and kissed the girl relentlessly, moving her right hand to her lover's Levi-clad pubis. She rubbed the denim slowly and firmly, in exactly the place that caused the most pressure against her swollen clit. Lisa was putty in her hands.

In a single deft move, she unbuttoned the Levi's and lowered the zipper. She stood up and pulled down the girl's jeans, leaving her in soaked, pale blue panties.

Lisa's mind was racing. She was being seduced by a woman, and it was the most aroused she had ever been in her life. As Carolyn slid her panties down, she had a distinct feeling of vulnerability, being completely naked now. In a mindless impulse, she spread her legs and began to rub her clit with two fingers.

Carolyn's response was instant. "Oh, Lisa honey! That's so sexy. Show me how you touch you pretty pussy". She stroked the girl's legs and inner thighs as she pleasured herself. She removed her own top and capris, and Lisa got her first look at her lover's body.

She crawled on top of Lisa, and continued kissing her mouth, neck and breasts. Their hands joined at Lisa's pussy, stroking and rubbing her enflamed sex. The kisses moved past her tummy and into her sparse pubic hair. She closed her eyes and prepared for the inevitable. She could feel lips and a tongue, dancing around her labia, sucking and kissing every where except her aroused button. I was long and drawn out, tiny kisses, long laps against the whole of her sex, a probing tongue darting in and out of her opening. It was unhurried and teasing. She opened her eyes and looked down at her lover. Carolyn caught the glance, and responded by sucking sharply on her clit. Their eyes met as Lisa came deeply. She gritted her teeth, than cried out. Carolyn continued to suck and tug at her helpless sex, inserting two fingers has she came. This presented a completely new feeling. Just as the second orgasm waned, Carolyn's fingers found a spot within Lisa that caused the most incredible feeling. At first, she thought she would pee all over the place, but then realized it was something else completely. She felt a warm wash over her entire body as Carolyn thrust now three finger in an out of her drenched pussy. Another, different orgasm embraced her, and seized her soul. Slowly, she relaxed and recovered from the excitement. Carolyn crawled up and kissed her deeply. She could taste her own sex on the woman's mouth.

She began to explore Carolyn's body. She slid the thong-style panties off to expose a neatly trimmed blonde-brown bush. She kissed the curves of softness at Carolyn's neck, shoulder and collar bone. She explored her long, lean limbs and graceful hands. The older woman's body was fit and toned. Lisa allowed her tongue to trace the curves of her lover's breasts. She kissed, then sucked the swollen pink nipples, provoking a satisfied moan from Carolyn. She was amazed at the softness of her skin. It was almost silky, and so warm to the touch. She moved down the woman's long, lean body, exploring ever crease and curve. The pungent smell of sex filled her senses as she kissed and licked her tummy and pubis. It felt completely natural when she used her tongue to trace Carolyn's swollen labia in the same manner that it had been done only minutes ago. She marveled at the wonderful scent and taste. She pulled at the labia with her lips and sucked at the warm flesh. She teased the opening with her mouth and fingers, brushing the clitoris with her nose and brow. She loved the feeling of Carolyn's wetness all over her face and neck.

With two fingers, she attempted to touch her lover in the special way she had only recently learned about. She slid her fingers in and out, curving upward into the tiny opening. She sucked and pulled at her lover's excited button, causing her to cry out. She could feel Carolyn cumming. The muscles tensed around her fingers, and the wetness ran down her wrists. She continued to kiss her lover up and down her torso as she relaxed. She was able to make her come again in minutes, after another marathon kissing session.

Finally, they lay exhausted in each other's arms, kissing and giggling.

Lisa figured she should feel guilty and ashamed, but she didn't. She was filled with a feeling of joy and freedom that she couldn't ever remember feeling before. It was wonderful.

She lay next to he lover for several hours, kissing and nuzzling.

"I have to get home soon, or my dad will freak. He let's me off Fridays to tutor, but expects me home studying before 9pm."

"Boy, he really is strict. You know Lisa, you're an adult. You can make your own decisions."

Lisa loved hearing that. It was the kind of thing no one ever said to her. She liked the way Carolyn talked to her, and she could even imagine being deeply in love with her. She decided to lie to her father and tell he that she would be staying at a girlfriends house that night. It was , actually not a lie, after all.

She lie next to, Carolyn spooning against he naked body. The last thought before she drifted off, was that she would never be the same again.

12