Flowers in the Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scotty!" Fauna giggled.

"Good night," Glen smirked and slid the key card into the lock.

Fauna looked around the slightly shoddy motel room. She clutched her overnight bag in her left hand, her faux fur wrap in her right hand.

"They, um, they said they got movies on the TV, um, you know, in case you want to watch a little TV before we um..." Scott nervously offered.

"Oh? What kind of movies?" Fauna asked.

"Let's see," Scott mused, studying the remote control. "And 'menu' and here we are."

"Anal, Asian, BBW, what's BBW?" Fauna asked.

"Big Beautiful Women," Scott answered as he continued to scroll down.

"Cum Shots, oh gross!" Fauna squealed.

"Gang bang, oh, hey, let's sees..." Scott said and clicked on 'Transsexual.'

The scene opened to show a 'girl' with very large, obviously fake breasts, pounding his cock in and out of a man's ass.

The 'girl' pulled her quite long cock out and sprayed his come onto the man's ass cheeks, then bent over and licked his own semen from the man's ass.

The next scene started immediately, showing a man in a bad wig, wearing a wedding dress, being fucked in his ass by one man, while another man fucked him in the mouth.

"Um, this is kind of gross," Fauna finally said. "Where are the movies that show, you know, like them kissing each other and making love?"

"On Lifetime," Scott smirked. "Sweetheart, pornography isn't about love and feelings; it's about raw animal sex, plain and simple."

"Is that what you want?" she asked him, batting her eye lashes at him. "Raw animal sex?"

"No, I want to hold you and make love with you," Scott protested."

Boring!" she said, faking a yawn.

"Oh yeah?" he laughed and wrestled her down onto the bed.

----

"Give me that," Jenna demanded and yanked the remote out of Glen's hand. "Big Tits, there, that ought to be fun."

After a minute of watching a large breasted girl take on three men, Jenna twisted her face in disgust.

"What? Just because I got big tits, I'm supposed to be some kind of slut?" she screeched at the television.

"There's other stuff to watch," Glen said.

"Uh huh, let's see," Jenna said and found the menu again. "What you like, ew gross! Lesbian? Who in their right mind wants to watch that kind of stuff? How about, oh hey, I bet that's cool!"

She pressed 'enter' on 'Shaved' and sat back to watch.

"Think I'd look good like that?" she asked Glen, pointing to the screen as two girls shaved the crotch of a third girl.

"Yeah, probably, I mean, I ain't seen it yet; how would I know?" Glen shrugged his shoulders.

"EW, aw no! We ain't watching that!" Jenna protested as the two shavers started licking the smooth crotch of the third girl.

"Give me the fucking remote," Glen said and tossed it over his shoulder, out of reach.

He picked Jenna up in his arms and hissed her deeply.

"Shut up!" he told her. "Good God, just shut up! Do you have to run your mouth all the time?"

"Well, no, but..." she laughed happily and kissed him.

"I know, I know, if you shut up you're afraid I'm going to not like you and then I'll dump you," Glen smiled.

"Well, yeah, but..." Jenna laughed again.

"Baby, listen, I'm not going anywhere," Glen said softly and kissed her all over her face.

"Careful," she giggled. "You'll mess up my make-up."

"Plan to mess up a lot more than your make-up," he said and unzipped her dress.

"Wait, wait!" she cried out, holding onto his biceps.

"What?" he asked, slightly alarmed.

"Glen, be honest with me, I mean, really honest okay?" she begged, looking up into his eyes.

"Okay he said, stepping back slightly.

"Do you really love me? Or are you just saying that so you get to fuck me?" she begged.

"Yes, Jenna, I really love you," he admitted. "In fact..."

He reached down and picked up his tuxedo jacket and started to put it back on.

"We can go. Right now. We don't have to make love or anything.

"You wouldn't, you wouldn't get mad and hate me?" Jenna asked him, looking up into his eyes.

"Not at all," he assured her.

"Okay," she smiled and let a tear run down her cheek. "Then help me with my zipper, huh?"

"You sure?" he asked.

"No, I'm scared to death but that ain't going to go away just like that," Jenna admitted.

He slowly unzipped her gown, then parted the material and softly kissed her on her back and shoulders.

He then helped her out of her dress and carried it over to the closet and gently hung it up for her. His tuxedo jacket joined the dress, then his trousers were placed on a third hanger.

His shirt took a fourth hanger before a very nervous Glen turned around to face his equally nervous girlfriend

"You are so wonderful," she whispered and reached out for him.

"Uh huh," he said and embraced her, reveling in the feeling of her soft skin underneath his fingertips.

"And I promise, I ain't saying another word for the whole night," she whispered in his ear. "I will shut up and let you do all the talking. I mean it."

"I hope not," he said and sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her into his lap. "Jenna, I hope you'll talk, and talk, and talk and tell me what I'm doing right or if I'm doing something you don't like or if I'm making you feel good or..."

"This right here feels pretty good," she admitted, curling up against him. "Your big old arms around me? That feels pretty good."

She looked up into his eyes again.

"Glen? I don't want you to ever let me go," she confessed.

----

Fauna had asked if he needed to use the bathroom, then she disappeared. He'd heard the water run for a few minutes, then it stopped. There had been very little sounds coming from the bathroom since then.

He stretched out, nude, on the uncomfortable mattress and watched the scene on the television.

With Fauna out of the room, he had switched over to 'lesbian' and absently stroked his cock as three girls moaned and groaned as they fingered each other's pussies.

He quickly turned the television off when he heard the click of the bathroom door.

"You ready?" she asked, peering around the bathroom door.

"Yeah," he smiled at her and she smiled back, then straightened up and opened the door wide.

She stood, framed by the harsh light of the bathroom, nude except for her hose and garter belt and ivory pumps. Her small cock throbbed and dripped her excitement and her nipples were hard little pebbles on her chest.

"Fuck!" he said.

She giggled happily and sauntered toward the bed.

"Now," she whispered. "If I use my hands, I lose and you get to spank me, okay?"

She said this then took his cock in both of her hands and guided his cock to her mouth.

"I want to get the first one out of the way; I want you to be able to last and last and last a good long time," she said and jacked his cock into her hotly sucking mouth.

"Aw shit!" he grunted and spewed his come into her mouth.

"Wow, didn't expect it to be THAT quick," she said, smiling up at him.

"And you used your hands," he said when he caught his breath.

"Oh? I did?" she said, smiling. "Then I guess you owe me a spanking, huh?"

She crawled onto the bed on her hands and knees and wiggled her butt at him.

Looking down at her small backside, Scott's cock again bounded into life.

"Ow! Oh, Scotty!" Fauna sighed as Scott slapped her right cheek firmly.

"Oh, God, that's so, oh Scotty, I love you," she sighed as he gave her left cheek a backhanded slap.

"There's a tube of some stuff in my bag; I left it in the bathroom," she grunted after he had given her cute little butt a few more slaps.

He went into the bathroom and saw the cloth bag next to the tub. Inside, he found a large rubber bag and rubber hose. There was also a tube of KY jelly. He took the tube out, then looked at the rubber bag and smiled. It was pink; Fauna's favorite color. Then realization came to him; it was an enema bag.

"This stuff?" Scott asked, showing her the tube of KY jelly.

"Yeah," she groaned. "I already got a bunch of it up my butt. You need to put some on your thing and stick it in me."

He squirted a generous dollop into the palm of his hand and rubbed it all over his cock.

"Really?" he asked, testing her tightly puckered hole. "You sure you got enough up there?"

"Yeah," Fauna groaned. I put my finger up there five times with all kind of goop all over it."

"Fauna, my thing's a lot bigger than your little bitty fingers," Scott worried.

----

Jenna grunted and thrashed as Glen used his mouth on her hairy bush.

"Ah!" she cried out. "Oh! Oh glen! Right there, yeah! Right there! Lick it, aw shit, right there!"

Glen took the small nub and bit down on it.

"Aiee!" she screamed, forcing her entire crotch off of the bed and spraying his face with her orgasm.

"Stop, stop, stop, that's too much, too much, too much," she wheezed and shoved his head away from her pussy.

"Yeah," he said, using his fingers to pick hairs out of his mouth. "Might want to shave that thing."

"Tomorrow," she promised. "Tomorrow morning, I'll shave the whole thing, okay"

She pulled him down on top of her and frantically kissed his sticky face.

"God, that was so great! You really ain't never eaten pussy before?" she enthused.

"Uh huh," he smiled.

"Ooh, let's try that!" Jenna said, pointing to the screen where the two actors were locked in a sixty nine.

"Okay," Glen smiled, glad he'd changed the station to 'Oral.'

Jenna slithered her head into his crotch, then mounted his head. With her legs spread wide, Glen was looking at her tightly puckered brown hole.

"Glen!" she shrieked. "What? What are you, oh that is so nasty!"

She bent his cock out of the way and tried to jam her own tongue into his tightly puckered anus and groaned as she was too short to maintain contact with both his tongue and his anus at the same time.

"Here, you do that some more," she ordered and slid herself backward until his tongue jammed into her anus again.

She squealed and thrashed when he jammed a finger into her rectum, and his thumb mashed against her clitoris.

"I HATE that!" she laughed after she rolled off of him.

"What?" he laughed, incredulous.

"Yeah, you're doing me and I can't even think!" Jenna laughed and then rolled back to take his cock into her mouth.

"Thinking is highly overrated," he observed.

----

Scott lay on his back, holding his erection straight up. Fauna spread her legs wide, then lowered herself onto him.

"It starts to hurt, you just stop, okay?" he cautioned her.

"Scotty, I want to do this," she quietly said. "I want to be one with you, one with the man I love."

"Uh huh," he grimaced as her tightly clenched rectum grazed the head of his cock.

"Ugh!" she grunted, grimacing tightly as the head battered against her rectum, but did not gain entry.

No matter how hard she tried, she would not relax her sphincter muscles.

"Come on Baby, don't worry about it," Scott tried to tell her.

"No!" she demanded forcefully and gripped his cock in her own small hand and held it steady at her anus.

She used her other hand to pull her buttocks slightly apart.

"Ugh!" she grunted and felt her eyes bulge slightly as the head entered her.

"Baby, please!" he said and she shook her head no.

"Ugh! Oh God!" she cried out as she slid another inch of him inside of her tight passage.

He tried to protest again, but the delicious feelings that were surrounding the first two inches of his cock were too much for him. He watched as she began to pant. Sweat began to bead up on her face and chest, but still she pressed on. Another inch slid into her and she groaned out loud.

She took her hand from his cock and put that hand on his chest. He reached down and took that small hand into his.

She looked up at him and smiled. Then she took her other hand and put it on top of his hand and slid forward slightly, pulling an inch of his cock back out of her.

She then pushed backward and slid three more inches of his cock into her.

"Aiee!" she screamed suddenly and jerked.

Scott looked on in shock as her small cock suddenly spurted three small streams of semen onto his belly. Fauna jerked, making unintelligible sounds in her throat and suddenly, Scott felt her entire weight on him.

"Oh, my God!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. "Oh, my God! Oh Scotty! Oh, oh, I never!"

She thrashed, then fell forward, panting in ragged breaths.

He groaned; her sphincter muscles were clenching and relaxing, clenching and relaxing and suddenly he couldn't help himself; he was thrusting his cock in and out of her.

"Oh, yes!" she laughed out loud as tears of pain and happiness coursed down her face.

"Oh, shit, son of a bitch!" he groaned and felt his balls tighten up.

"Come in me Baby, let me feel you come in me!" she begged and he stiffened, then pumped his semen into her bowels.

"Ah!" she cried out and again Scott felt Fauna's own semen splatter onto his belly.

----

Jenna looked up into Glen's eyes.

They'd had nearly two hours of foreplay, two hours of licking and sucking every square inch of each other's bodies. Two hours of touching and being touched.

"Now, he had rolled on a condom and prepared to enter her for the first time.

"I'll try to go slow," Glen whispered.

"I know, Baby," Jenna said quietly.

He would, she knew. He loved her and would not do anything to hurt her.

She moaned happily as the head of his cock entered her pussy.

"That hurting you?" he asked, pausing.

"No, no, feels great," she said, looking up at him.

He slid in a few more inches, then she jerked slightly as the head of his cock struck her hymen.

"Want me to..." he asked.

"Do it," she grunted and thrust her hips forward.

She opened her mouth in a silent scream as the pain washed over her.

Glen wanted to pull out, but the tightness that surrounded his cock overrode his concern with her pain. Plus that, her legs had wrapped themselves around his upper thighs, making escape all but impossible.

A moment later, the pain subsided enough and Jenna relaxed her death grip on him.

"Do it," she hissed into his ear.

He began to pull himself out of her and she tensed up; the feeling was overwhelming.

Her legs locked around him and she pulled him back into her.

"Oh my God, oh, I love it!" she whooped happily as he ground his crotch against hers.

"Oh Glen, oh God!" she laughed and kissed his face over and over. "Oh God, you're so wonderful!"

"Feel like I've died and gone to Heaven," he admitted as he began to move more freely in and out of her tightly clenched pussy.

"I know!" she exclaimed happily.

----

Scott played with Fauna's small breasts and small tummy and hips.

She looked up at him and smiled softly.

"Come on," she urged. "Make me your woman."

She pulled her legs up and pressed her knees to her chest, a move that opened her ass to him.

Her anus was raw, red, and still oozing his sperm from their last love making.

"I'm yours," she urged.

He placed the head of his cock to her open anus and pushed in. She grunted and squeezed her eyes shut.

"I'm hurting you?" he asked and she shook her head no."

Oh my God, no! It feels so, oh Scotty! If I'd known making love would be this wonderful!"

She shuddered and a tiny amount of semen squirted out of her cock and spattered into his pubic hair.

He sank another inch of his cock, resisting the urge to simply jam himself into her to the hilt.

"Ugh! Oh!" she cried out and wrapped her stocking clad legs around his waist.

She opened her mouth in wonder as he did sink all seven inches of himself into her hot and tight anal cavity.

"That's it," she hissed hotly. "Yes! That's it! Take me, Scotty!"

She arched her back and wiggled underneath his weight, trying to get as much of his cock into her.

She could feel his heart beat, feel the hammering in his chest and sighed contentedly. His heart beat for her.

----

"God!" Jenna complained. "Look at how late it is!"

"Ready whenever you are," Glen smiled as he did a one-last-sweep of the room to make sure they weren't forgetting anything.

"I ain't never stayed out until one o'clock before" Jenna actually giggled at the thought of it.

"Uh huh, how about one thirty?" Glen asked as he ushered her out the door.

"That's what I meant!" Jenna said.

She locked eyes with Fauna as Fauna and Scott were coming out of the adjoining room. Both girls blushed hotly, then burst into elated giggles.

"Was it...?" Jenna asked.

"Wonderful!" Fauna admitted with a heartfelt sigh.

The two brothers trotted to the office to return the key cards, leaving the two girls to whisper and giggle with each other.

"My pussy is sooo sore!" Fauna confided to Jenna. "I had to stick a tampon in there; Scotty's come is still dripping out of me."

"You, you didn't make him use a condom?" Jenna asked, shocked.

"No, why? It ain't like I can get pregnant," Fauna said and smiled as she felt Scott's hands come around her slim waist.

"You can't?' Jenna asked, still shocked.

"The cancer treatments kind of killed that," Fauna whispered.

"Oh, oh yeah," Jenna said, then kissed her girlfriend on the cheek before climbing into Glen's car. "Good night."

Fauna yawned loudly as she got into Scott's car and giggled lightly.

"Damn it, don't do that!" Scott complained as he let out a loud yawn of his own.

----

Neither Rusty or her mother were waiting up for Jenna when she got home so she put one of the photographs that Glen had bought for her on the table, at her mother's seat, then went to bed.

----

Fauna smiled as Harriet wearily pulled herself out of the old seat.

"How was it?" Harriet asked.

"Magical!" Fauna sighed. "Oh Momma, I felt just like a princess; Scotty..."

"Uh huh, tell me about it in the morning," Harriet grumbled well naturedly.

"Oh, oh, but you have to see this!" Fauna said and dug one of the photographs out and gave it to her mother. "And I got one for Daddy and Miss Cindy too."

Harriet squinted at the beautiful young lady and the handsome man that smiled at the unseen photographer and smiled fondly.

David wouldn't like this photograph one bit; he even still called Fauna 'Sean.'

"You look beautiful," Harriet agreed and tottered off to bed.

Fauna went into the small bathroom and gingerly pulled out the tampon and almost moaned as small clumps of Scott's semen dribbled from her sore rectum.

----

"Wow, two beautiful young ladies, that's for sure," Linda agreed as she looked at the photographs her sons presented to her.

"And what about the handsome men in there?" Glen asked, striking a pose.

"Humph, whatever, I got to look at those two every day," Linda said dismissively.

Chapter 6

Megan sneered; there they were, Fauna and Jenna.

Ronnie had ruined the whole evening for Megan by commenting to her, and to his Sister Connie and her date Jared and Terrie and Hillary and Roger how pretty Fauna looked. Not once did he tell her how pretty she looked, even after they were crowned king and queen of the Sweethearts Dance.

Then he had the nerve to wonder why he didn't get any pussy.

Megan strode over to the duo.

"Hey, bitch<" Megan snapped at Fauna as she and Jenna were happily chattering.

"What?" Fauna asked, surprised at the harsh tone the haughty cheerleader was using.

"Where'd you get the fucking clown wig?" Megan spat nastily.

"You're an idiot; that's her own hair," Jenna defended.

"Shut your mouth, Tit monster; I can smell Fauna's pussy from here," Meagan snapped and swung at Jenna.

Jenna stepped aside and Megan's hand forcefully slammed into the corner of Fauna's locker door. Megan gasped in shock as her skin split open from the force and her middle finger bent at an odd angle.

"Oh my God, Megan!" Fauna gasped and quickly wrapped her handkerchief around the bloody paw. "Jenna, quick, goes to the cafeteria and gets some ice; we'll be in Sister Lucy's room."

1...456789