Flowers in the Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott took a very big gulp of the ice tea, not sure where the conversation was going.

"And with the radiation and the steroids and all that other stuff, this is about as big as I'll ever get and..." Fauna whispered and stood up.

Fauna unbuttoned her cute little shorts and worked the zipper down. Scott could feel his cock began to stir at the sight of her pink lace panties. She put her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts and pushed them down her legs.

Scott looked quickly at Mrs. Davendorf, then looked back at a hotly blushing Fauna.

"And my hair ain't never coming back; at first they thought I was just trying to be cool or funny when I picked out that long blonde wig, but I wasn't; in my heart, I'm a beautiful girl with long blonde hair and large breasts and I'm going to have babies one day and..." Fauna was sobbing now as she stood, shorts and panties bunched up at her knees.

Scott stared, open mouthed at the small penis and small scrotum. Despite her sobbing, Fauna's cock was painfully hard and dripping pre-cum.

The penis itself, even in its excited state, was quite small, about the size of a double a battery. The small scrotum underneath looked as if it held two marbles. The entire area was hairless.

"But that's a, you're a..." Scott stammered.

"So I really didn't think I was lying to you when I told you Sean had died; to me he had, the moment I put that wig on, I became Fauna, well, I'd always been Fauna, but that wig..." Fauna sobbed out, still standing, still exposing her shame.

"I got to go," Scott said suddenly and wrested himself from the awkward chair.

"No, wait Scotty, please don't go, please don't leave me!" Fauna began to wail, heart-broken as her boyfriend bolted from the house.

----

"That sounds hard," Jenna said as Glen tried to explain engineering to her.

"Well, I guess it kind of is," Glen admitted. "But I've always been real good at Math and stuff and..."

"Oh I'm terrible at math!" Jenna wailed, again turning the conversation back to herself.

"Hey, Sweetheart, my mom's calling me; it's time for supper," Glen said.

"Oh, okay, call me after supper?" Jenna begged.

"Um, I don't think so; I got a bunch of homework," Glen said.

"Really? Oh, that's too bad; okay, I love you, talk with you tomorrow," Jenna demanded and hung up.

"Whew that girl can talk!" Glen said when he'd hung up.

----

Scott drove over to Early's grocery store and bought a couple cans of beer. Early's did not believe in the 'Twenty One year old age limit; eighteen had been the legal age when they opened and as far as they were concerned that was still the legal drinking age.

"Why?" Scott asked himself as he sipped the second beer; the first one being guzzled before he was even out of the parking lot.

Being with Megan Campion, he realized, had been a way to artificially stroke his ego. Being the boyfriend of one of the, if not the most beautiful girl in the school had been great on the outside.

On the inside, it had been more work than it was worth, though. In the end, his ego had taken a bit of a hard knock when Megan publicly dumped him and ran after Ronnie. A few of his classmates had snickered, behind his back, of course, but they had snickered all the same.

Then when he started dating Fauna, a few more had snickered. To go from the beautiful blonde, well developed Megan to the tiny, almost flat chested brown haired Fauna seemed to some to be quite a step down.

"Wonder how many of them would be laughing if they knew I was dating a guy?" Scott said bitterly.

He wondered how many of them actually did know that Fauna was not Fauna, but Sean.

He wondered to himself, "Did Mrs. Davendorf say 'Sean,' or 'Fauna' when she called out? Since I thought his name was Fauna, I might have just heard 'Fauna,' but she might have been saying 'Sean.'"

Did Jenna know? Were Jenna and Glen laughing behind his back? Because if Jenna did know, surely she had told Glen by now.

"No," he decided. "Jenna's probably as clueless as I was; ain't no way she could ever keep a secret like that."

The more he thought about it, the more he could hear Fauna's voice, begging him not to leave. She was wailing, heartbroken when his hand hit the doorknob. He put the can of beer into the cup holder; it was turning sour in his mouth.

He smiled as he saw Coach Dumas and his brood pulling out of Clark's Drive-In.

Coach had told him that this was a treat for them; whenever one of their kids did something good, they went to Clark's for a banana split.

"And when you got three kids, there's always a reason to go to Clark's," Fred had smiled happily, proudly.

Scott had taken Fauna there, on their first date. He'd been pretty proud then.

"Damn it!" he almost laughed. "That's why she never wanted me to touch her down there!"

He watched as the oldest child, a pretty little blonde girl waved and flailed her hands. Then he watched as Fred's wife, a stunning brunette, waved and flailed her hands at the blonde girl.

"Oh yeah!" he said aloud.

Fred had told him that his sister in law was deaf. He and his wife were raising the girl; his mother in law had died from cancer.

"Son," Coach Dumas had said, putting a fatherly hand on Scott's shoulder. "God gives us all the tools we need in life; it's just up to us to figure out how to use them."

Fauna's kisses had always been so sweet, so loving.

Megan's kisses were always a means to an end. Megan gave kisses in return for favors granted.

Fauna kissed for the sheer joy of kissing.

"She loves me; fuck anyone that wants to laugh about it," Scott said aloud and watched as coach's van turned the corner.

He put the car in gear and looked at the clock on his radio. His eyebrows shot up; he'd been driving around aimlessly for two hours.

----

Grandmother Jordan agreed that the dress was a very pretty dress and since it was on the clearance rack, it was not only a pretty dress, it was a bargain.

"Thank you, Grandmother," Jenna said sincerely.

"And you say he's going to be an engineer?" Grandmother asked, very interested.

"Yes ma'am," Jenna said, elated to be talking about her boyfriend to her favorite grandparent.

Helen Jordan was very relieved; one of the reasons she was pushing so hard for Jenna to go to college was because she just knew that the unattractive girl would never be able to land herself a husband to support her.

"Well, then, I think we need some new shoes and some new lingerie and..." Grandmother Jordan said.

"No, no, got the shoes already; remember when Tricia got married?" Jenna interrupted.

"Honey, listen, there's always a good reason for new shoes," Grandmother laughed. "And my friend Bobbi will have this dress fitting you perfectly; don't you worry about that."

----

"Hello, Mrs. Davendorf; May I see Fauna real quick?" Scot asked, standing on the doorstep.

"Scott, it is bedtime," she said.

"I, yes ma'am, I won't stay long, I promise," Scott said.

"Don't you hurt my baby," Mrs. Davendorf warned.

"No, ma'am, I wouldn't dream of it," Scott said.

"Come on in," Mrs. Davendorf said, in an almost friendly tone.

"Fauna, come see," she yelled.

"Fauna," Scott thought to himself. "She definitely said 'Fauna.'"

"Yes ma'am?" Fauna asked, shuffling into the living room.

Scott smiled; she was obviously getting ready for bed. She had on a fuzzy pink bathrobe over a long pink nightgown and on her small feet were little bunny slippers. Her bald head was covered with a pink bandanna.

Her eyes, though, were still puffy from crying. The sight of her puffy, reddened eyes tugged at his heart; he wanted to hug her, comfort her. But he did not, not with her mother standing right there.

"Scott?" she asked, pulling her robe about herself a little tighter.

"I just got one question to ask you," Scott said.

"What?" she asked, small hand going to her mouth in trepidation.

"What color dress you wearing to the Sweetheart Dance? See, I got to know what kind of flowers to get for you, okay?" Scott asked.

"You mean, I'm, you still want to go to the Sweetheart Dance? With me?" Fauna asked, breathless.

"Well, yeah, you are still my girlfriend, right?" Scott asked.

"Aiee!" she screamed for joy and launched herself at him.

He found her legs wrapped around his waist, her arms around his neck and her lips raining kisses all over his face.

"Oh, I love you, I love you, I love you," she said over and over, kissing him and kissing him.

"I love you too, but what color..." Scott laughed as she jammed her small tongue into his mouth.

"Pink, I would imagine," Mrs. Davendorf said dryly. "Everything else she has is pink."

"Listen, I know, it's bedtime and you got to go to bed, but I really am, we're going to have to sit down and talk about all of this, okay?" Scott said and gently lowered her to the ground.

"You're not mad, are you?" Fauna asked, fearful.

"No, Sweetheart, I'm not mad. Just kind of curious, you know?" Scott assured her.

"Why don't you come over for dinner tomorrow night?" Mrs. Davendorf asked, actually smiling.

"Uh, yes ma'am, I think that'd be great; can I bring anything?" Scott said.

He almost smiled; his mother would have been so proud of him for remembering to ask if he could bring anything.

"We're having filet mignon and lobster; you can bring the filet mignon and the lobster," Mrs. Davendorf said.

"Momma!" Fauna shrilled, highly embarrassed.

"How about you bring the bread?" Mrs. Davendorf smiled. "Now, good night, Scott."

"Yes ma'am," he smiled, kissed Fauna quickly on her lips and let himself out of the house.

"See?" Mrs. Davendorf said gently to Fauna. "See? Now that he knows the truth, it's not hanging over your head the whole time."

"Yes ma'am," Fauna said and began to cry tears of relief.

----

Megan smirked; if Ronnie thought she was giving up her anal virginity for tickets to the Sweetheart Dance, he was sorely mistaken. If Ronnie thought he had any bargaining power at all, he was sorely mistaken. Megan did not do anything Megan did not want to do." Now, a twelve thousand dollar engagement ring," she thought to herself. "That MIGHT get you a piece of this ass."

Her older sister had a ten thousand dollar engagement ring from her fiancé. Their oldest sister's engagement ring had been a paltry seven thousand dollar engagement ring, but then again, Peggy had also been three months pregnant when she convinced her much older lover he needed to get her an engagement ring.

Marilyn had told her boyfriend he would get the pussy when she got the ring, and showed him which ring would get him the pussy.

Megan saw no reason to withhold pussy just for a ring; she liked sex. But anal sex would come at a very high price; a ring that Peggy and Marilyn would envy.

----

"Oh oh, dinner with the family?" Linda teased. "We're not thinking anything super serious, are we?"

"We? Who's this 'We' you keep talking about?" Scott teased back.

"Okay, tomorrow, right after four o'clock is when Early's gets in the French bread; it's best if you can get it while it's still hot," Linda told him. "Oh, and if they have any of them flowers, you pick some of them up; moms love flowers."

"So do girlfriends," Scott thought to himself.

He was still very confused. Fauna was a girl. But she had a cock. A very small cock, but it was a cock. She did not have a pussy, not one that Scott could see.

But she loved him. Megan had liked him, maybe had loved him as much as the selfish, self-centered girl could love anyone, but Fauna practically worshiped him.

----

Fauna lay in her bed and smiled widely as she realized that she would be going to the Sweethearts Dance, with her sweetheart.

She fought down the urge to squeal, but did roll back and forth happily on her bed.

She reached underneath the sheets and eased her panties down slightly, freeing her small cock. Two strokes and she spurted her semen into her other hand. She licked her hand clean, then pulled her panties back up and again fought the urge to squeal.

She was going to the Sweethearts Dance. With her sweetheart.

----

"Call me Harriet," Mrs. Davendorf smiled when Scott entered the kitchen, holding out the loaf of French bread.

"He got me flowers," Fauna sighed, showing her mother the small bouquet.

"You do realize, those flowers will sit on her desk until they're dust?" Harriet smiled wryly.

"And these are for you, Miss Harriet," Scott smiled, holding out another small bouquet.

"Well thank you!" Harriet said, accepting the flowers.

"Oh, hey, wait a minute!" Scott said as Harriet took the meatloaf out of the oven. "I thought we were having filet mignon and lobster!"

"And I told you, you bring the filet mignon and lobster," Harriet said and set the meatloaf down.

"David..." Harriet said as she was serving the dinner.

"David's my dad," Fauna said to Scott.

"...had seven brothers and four sisters," Harriet went on. "You like carrots?"

"Wow, twelve kids?" Yes ma'am, carrots are good," Scott said.

"And out of those twelve kids, five of them are gay," Harriet went on. "Three brothers and two sisters. Actually, I think Melvin's gay too; he just hasn't come out and admitted it."

"Um," Scott said, not sure why Harriet was divulging this information.

"And it gets better," Harriet smiled and spooned some mushroom gravy onto Scott's mashed potatoes. "Fauna says you like mushrooms?"

"Love mushrooms," Scott said and she added another spoonful of gravy.

"After David's mother died, his father remarried and had five more children, and out of those, two are gay," Harriet said and sat down at her own plate. "Oh, damn, forgot the bread!"

"I'll get it!" Fauna said and scampered into the kitchen.

Scott watched her cute little bubble butt as she went into the kitchen and came back with the serving plate. She felt his eyes on her and blushed as she put the heavy plate onto the table.

"And from the moment Sean was born, I could tell he was, but his father was like 'oh, no, no boy of mine is going to be some sissy,' " Harriet said, imitating a deep voice. "Spent hours and hours trying to toughen Sean up, throwing a ball back and forth, trying to teach Sean to hunt and fish, you know, manly stuff?"

Scott looked at Fauna; she hung her head in shame.

"But all Sean wanted to do was play make-up, and dress up; I was forever finding my shoes in Sean's room, and oh my God! Try keeping a strand of pearls secret from this one! It was like that kid had radar!" Harriet laughed.

It wasn't a mean laugh; Harriet actually seemed to find it endearing.

"And I kept telling David, 'quit trying to make the boy something he's not,' but he wasn't having any part of that," Harriet went on. "I told him, it's a miracle we have him at all; I have a cyst on my uterus; we weren't even supposed to have a baby. But I told him just thank God he's healthy and beautiful; he was too; he was a beautiful baby. People would stop me all the time in stores and just tell me what a beautiful baby I had."

"Still is a beautiful baby," Scott agreed. "This gravy is good."

Fauna looked up at Scott and beamed.

"Pack of Lipton's soup mix," Harriet said.

"It's good," Scott said.

"And you go up to Minnesota for a Davendorf family reunion? Try figuring out which ones are straight, which ones are gay, which one is really a man or a woman, I swear," Harriet shook her head. "But somehow it's my fault our son's like he is."

"You keep spoiling that boy; going to make him some kind of faggot," Harriet again imitated the deep voice.

"Then when Sean got sick, you want some more ice tea? Then David saw what I was talking about; just be grateful he's healthy and beautiful," Harriet continued.

"I'll get it; you like sweet, right?" Fauna said, getting up.

"I could get used to this; two women feeding me," Scott smiled as Fauna returned, carrying a full glass of tea.

"Uh huh, I don't think so," Fauna giggled.

"He just kept getting sicker and sicker; there was one time he actually died on the operating table; his little heart just gave out," Harriet said, using a hung of buttered bread to wipe the gravy from her plate.

"I saved them cards you sent me," Fauna admitted.

"Finally, Women and Children suggested we take Sean to Houston General; they'd done everything they could for him," Harriet said and cleared the plates. "David's job had an office in Houston so we transferred there."

"I got to ride in a helicopter," Fauna said.

"That's where they started with the hormone treatments and steroid treatments," Harriet said and put the bunt cake on the table top.

""That's a good looking cake," Scott said.

"I made it," Fauna said proudly.

"And there was this absolutely adorable nurse, Rosa Morales," Harriet said.

"You made the cake?" Scott asked.

"Uh huh," Fauna said, blushing proudly.

"And she and Sean became the best of friends," Harriet said and started cutting the cake.

"She was so beautiful!" Fauna agreed.

"And she was also a he," Harriet smiled at the memory.

"She brought in a couple of nurse's dresses for me and I would go with her on her rounds," Fauna sighed, remembering the wonderful time she had with Rosa.

"We stayed in Houston for three years; that's where David met that little tramp, Cindy 'my shit don't stink' Jensen and David decides that he's finally found true love and just decides to divorce me.

"So we moved back home and then I seen you again; oh my God! Ask Momma! I came running home and told her I seen you again and you were even more handsome than before and..." Fauna gushed.

"We go back every summer for Fauna to have a full check up; we had a bit of a scare last time; they thought they saw a spot on her lower spine," Harriet said.

"And Daddy and Miss Cindy showed up with Dustin and Justin," Fauna said.

"What was it?" Scott asked, concerned.

"Oh, it was just a spot on the film; an MRI cleared that up, but oh my God! You talk about do some praying!" Harriet said.

"But everything's okay now, huh?" Scott asked.

"Yes, yes, thank God," Harriet said.

"And Daddy's so mad, not as mad as Miss Cindy is; she never wanted kids at all, but Daddy's all upset; Justin doesn't even want to play with none of the trucks and stuff," Fauna said.

"I told him 'just give that boy some of Cindy's old make-up; he'll be as happy as a clam,'" Harriet said and smiled at that memory.

"SO, um, can I ask y'all something?" Scott asked.

"Of course," Harriet said and actually patted Scott's hand.

"Um, okay, so Fauna's um, actually, Fauna's a he, right?" Scott asked.

"Not on the inside," Fauna quickly protested. "In my heart I'm a..."

"But on the outside, you're a guy, I mean, you got a thing, I saw it yesterday, right?" Scott pointed out.

"Yes, Fauna was born with male genitalia," Harriet said.

"And I love her," Scott said, looking at Harriet.

"Good," Harriet said, looking at Scott intently.

"So, um, does that mean that I'm gay?" Scott asked, blushing hotly at the thought.

"No, I don't believe so," Harriet said and finished the cake. "You fell in love with Fauna when you thought she was fully and completely a woman, right?"

"Well, yeah," Scott agreed.

"You still love me, right?" Fauna asked, lips quivering, eyes wet.

"Yes, I still love you, love you more and more each day," Scott agreed.

"And I love you more and more each day," Fauna said, letting a tear run down her face.

"Want more cake?" Harriet asked.

"Um, please," Scott said.

He looked at Fauna.

"What can I say? It's good stuff," he smiled.

"It's one of my grandmother's recipes; see actually it's supposed to be for a sheet cake but you..." Fauna said.

"So, um, who else knows that you're um, that you got a thing?" Scott asked Fauna.

"No one, well, I mean, my dad does, and Miss Cindy and..." Fauna said.

123456...9