Flushed Cheeks

Story Info
Punishment by his mistress.
854 words
3.92
22.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marux
marux
32 Followers

Michael tried to steady his breathing as he waited anxiously for the next smack on his raised ass. He was tied over a sawhorse and had both a ball gag of sharp tasting rubber, as well as a blindfold. Bent over and exposed to his Mistress, he eagerly awaited and yet feared the slap of the paddle she'd been using on him. But his panting wouldn't stop, and he drooled because of the gag, tensing his body (as much as possible in its restrained condition) every time he heard the click of her high heels while she walked around behind him.

"My poor little disobedient pet. Maybe this will remind you not to get on the couch when I'm gone. Think you can remember that next time?"

Trying to answer a muffled yes, Michael sharply breathed in as the paddle stroked his hanging balls. So far she'd only been smacking his ass cheeks, but he knew she could easily hit his more sensitive parts if she so wished. Then while he was worrying about that, the loud SLAP of the paddle sounded as it made contact with his sore left cheek. He made a muffled scream into the gag, biting down on the slightly soft material. Damn, but he did indeed regret disobeying her orders right about now.

Though his mistress had been whacking him on and off for a good 20 minutes all ready, she continued for another half an hour, until his tears had soaked into the blindfold, and he was sobbing as best he could. She undid the ball gag and he gasped for breath as his heaving chest pressed uncomfortably against the wood. Still, as unpleasant as that was, the real pain was his ass. Besides the reverberating pain that remained, he felt its heat against the cool air of the room.

"Open."

The single command was enough to tell him to fully widen his mouth, and he felt a dildo gag being put there. He took it deeply, and lowered his head slightly to make it easier for his mistress to strap it behind his head. Once that was done, he smelt her familiar pussy up close, and heard her voice right above him.

"Good boy. At least you still try to be good. But I can't forgive you completely until you've been fully punished, and you prove you love me."

The dildo in his mouth changed angles slightly, and he realized it must be double-sided. Her scent grew stronger as she fully let the free end inside her, and her clit was slightly brushing against the tip of his nose or upper lip as she accommodated herself.

Knowing his duty, Michael bobbed his head in order to push and pull the dildo inside his mistress. He wasn't sure what else she meant to do to him, but he did want to please her. He may have been a naughty pet, but he was loyal. After a few minutes, he had a slight taste of her juices that ran down the object and into his stretched lips.

Once she was creating her own rhythm as she became wetter and more animated, the mistress leaned over her pet (mildly blocking his nose on the occasional thrust, and delighting in the warm air that escaped him when she pulled back again) to place her pre-lotioned (yet gloved hands) on his red ass cheeks. She had used her special mix of cinnamon oil, smiling as her pet bucked his head at the further burning pain. She stroked and tapped his tortured cheeks a little more, then started spanking him, using one finger to leave a slight trail of the oil in the middle of his scrotum. Although she was tempted to put it in his ass, she thought that might be a bit too much. Besides, as his sac burned he would be constantly thinking that was what she was planning to to, and the mental torment was a delightful thought for her.

The mistress removed her gloves and fondled her harnessed breasts as her pet became more frantic with his head, knowing that the oil was absorbing deeper and deeper in his skin. She came with a delighted moan, though it was a controlled noise for she would never show her pet how much he pleased her.

Finally she pulled away from the dildo gag, and pat his head softly, though he was still moving and whining quite excitedly. "I'll come back for you in the morning for breakfast dear. But tonight you sleep down here like the bad boy you are. Remember this the next time you think of being bad." Her heels clicked almost mockingly as she left the room, shutting the door behind her.

Michael merely continued to squirm against the restraints, his noises becoming a bit louder, but also more defeated. He had done wrong and was punished, but he wished that his mistresses punishments weren't so long lasting as he cried himself to sleep after a few hours until his sore rear's complaints were too much, and he was too exhausted to feel it anymore.

marux
marux
32 Followers