Fly From The Inside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the men flocked to her while the women scowled at her, hissing to their friends about how big of a "slut" she was because she was going around and talking to everyone. Jealous cunts.

Lore smiled and shook his head, focusing on the drink orders. Man, he hadn't seen this many customers in over two years and his feet and back were hurting. But in brought in the money and that's what they needed.

By the time the bar closed at midnight being that it was a weekday, the three amigos were pooped.

Lore finished cleaning the glasses and refilling the bottles for tomorrow night.

He watched Sophia saying goodbye to the last of the patrons as they waddled out drunkenly.

As she was coming back to count the money and tips, she tripped over a broken bottle on the ground that hadn't been swept up yet but Lore was able to catch her just time before her hands were able to break her fall. Somehow he managed to cop a feel, the soft flesh molded into his palms perfectly as he helped her up.

If she was angry or offended at where he caught her, she didn't show it.

In fact, her cheeks were reddened and her eyes were glazed over.

"Did you have anything to drink tonight?" He asked her promptly now smelling the alcohol on her breath.

She smiled and shook her head like a drunken teenager.

He sighed and placed her on a bar stool. "Look, I know you've never been in a situation like this before but it's really not ethical for you to be drinking on the job. Yeah, I know it's there but it's really not good for you..." He trailed off, seeing the tears gather in her eyes.

Umm, what?

"I know! I just- I just didn't know what else to do!" She cried. "My father practically threw me out here to run the pub while grandpa is sick. I've never done something like this before and I needed...help," she sniffed and most of her words slurred together.

Her dark eyeliner below her eyes were now smeared from her swiping at them. But she still looked incredibly beautiful. "Here, go upstairs and lie down. Liam and I will finish up down here and we'll be up in a bit."

Lore handed her a set of keys and showed her to the spiral staircase behind the back wall that led to the storage area. Sophia nodded and stumbled up the stairs, her boots catching on just about every step. He watched her go up admiring her ass which was mighty fine. He's never really been an ass guy but she could probably change him to one.

He went back to finishing his duties while Liam balanced the cash register and swept the lobby. They chatted and listened to the hard rock blaring over the speakers while they worked. Since they've been doing it for so long, they were done within the hour, turning off the lights and upstairs by 12:45 am.

Lore caught sight of Sophia's boots by the door and her jeans and shirt thrown near the entrance to his room.

"Expecting company?" Liam asked as he stretched and grabbed a beer from their fridge.

He tossed one to Lore who shook his head. "Nah, that's Sophia's and, before you get all brotherly and bitchy, no, I don't plan on sleeping with her." He added that last bit when he saw Liam scowl.

"Be careful and don't fuck this up. She's a nice girl, not my type, but she's cute."

Of course she wasn't his type. He preferred the uptight, into shitty music, and dressed nice kind of girl. Not saying Sophia wasn't dressed nice but those tattered jeans did show off her nicely shaped thighs and light complexion. Just thinking of what they might look like unclothed made his groin tighten and cock erect. He groaned.

"I won't. She got a little carried away with her discount and needed a little pick me up to ease her nerves. She's probably passed out and snoring," he smiled at the image of her warm from sleep and wrapped up in his sheets.

That did nothing to ease his hard-on.

"Besides, I'm gonna sleep out here. Night," he said as hopped up over the back of the couch and fell with a plop.

Liam muttered goodnight and headed to his room.

After about twenty minutes of nothing on TV, he decided he needed a shower but his clothes were in his room. Maybe he could sneak in there real quick and out. Before his mind told him not to, his cock led him to his bedroom. Seriously, being a guy fucking sucked especially when most of the blood was always diverted south.

Creaking his bedroom door open, he spotted pale flesh in a lacey black bra and matching panties.

Really? She just had to wear those.

Tip-toeing over to his dresser, he listened for any rustling of movement but all he heard was slow and deep breathing. He had just met her, not even twelve hours ago and already he was wondering what it was like to hold her every night maybe fuck her two to three times a night too. She's probably a freak in the sheets and an angel on the streets.

Oh, yeah.

She stirred and sat up.

Lore didn't realize he was watching her until her eyes hazily met his. She smiled, slow and sensuous, a hand in front of her with a finger in a "come hither" motion. Again, the blood rushed down instead of to his brain where it should have been going. He couldn't help himself. He crossed over to his bed, his shirt somehow discarding itself and jeans loosening.

Sophia sat on her knees, straightening to meet him as he neared the edge of his bed.

Oh, she was so sexy and hot. Her curves were in all the right places, her hair was mussed and ruffled from sleep. And the way her eyes blinked slowly told him she knew what was going on but was too tired to do anything about it.

She looked up at him, those blue irises dilated giving her an innocent look. She ran her hands over his arms, tracing some of the designs he had inked on. Yeah, they were probably unattractive to most women but the way she had looked at them earlier, there was a hungry glint in her eyes telling him she liked what she saw.

They lightly caressed his skin, falling and dipping into each muscle curve that he worked hard for. Her fingers made their way to his chest where a tuft of dark fur awaited her perusal. She knotted her fingers in the hair, tickling his skin as she did so. Lore couldn't wait any longer. He so desperately needed to know what those lips felt like, how warm her mouth was and how demanding her tongue could be. Her heart-shaped mouth awaited his lips as he lowered his head to hers.

It was like firecrackers had gone off and he swore he saw stars behind his closed eyes.

The world had stilled for just a moment as they met each other's kisses with equal fervor and desire. His hands roamed over her stomach, feathering touches against her soft flesh and they made their way up to her breasts. He kneaded them through the fabric of her bra loving the way they fit perfectly in his hands as he palmed them. He wanted to feel them without the hindrance of material but he had to be buried deep in her. Now.

As if reading her mind, Sophia pulled him down on top of her, rubbing her core against his cock.

He stifled a groan with her mouth. He had no condoms on him, damn. Well, he could just go bareback and hope for the best but he didn't really want that risk. So, he continued kissing her to his heart's content. Their tongues danced with one another, creating a symphony and tango all in one as they twirled together. Her hands scratched at his back, feeling the tense muscles bunch under her nails. Lore trailed his lips to her jaw, nipping and biting his way to her neck, licking the sensitive flesh until he made it to the hollow of her throat, feeling her pulse quicken beneath his lips. It was warm and thumping.

As his hands circled around to her back, he felt her tense and then relax. Her stomach tightened against his and she pressed against his chest, groaning and gurgling. Oh shit. He immediately let up as she crawled to the side of his bed and lurched, while her dinner emptied out of her onto his black shag rug.

The sound of her heaving and the wet sloshing was enough to make his boner recede.

"Oh my God," she sniffed before wiping her mouth. "I'm so sorry. That wasn't you, I swear. It was the alcohol."

He waved a hand at her as she rolled over onto her back at the edge of his bed. "Nah, I knew. I'm not that bad of a kisser," he joked. "Did you mix drinks tonight?"

She shrugged, sitting up slowly. "Maybe, I don't remember." She grabbed her torso. "I'm so embarrassed," she whispered.

Lore jumped off the bed and went into his little half-bath to retrieve a dampened washcloth and a glass of water. He handed the water to her and proceeded to clean the remaining bodily fluids from her chest and mouth.

"Thanks," she said after gulping down the water. "I should probably go."

He nodded knowing that was probably what she should have done in the first place. And he should have let her. "I'll take you."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh, I feel like shit," Sophia mumbled as Lore helped her onto his bike.

The hangover that normally came in the morning was just now hitting her, the alcohol evaporating in her veins. She had a pounding headache and an aching center. Oh, she was so ready to fuck Lore, wanting to know how big he was but her body had other ideas. Just as well that she threw up, save her from the walk of shame and awkward occurrences with her employee. But still, that didn't mean she didn't want him.

This was low, even for her. Didn't know him not even for a day and already she wanted to jump his bones and jump them hard. He was so good looking and had a scorching touch. She was already missing the way his lips felt against hers. Where the hell was all this coming from?

"Hold on, tight," he told her over his shoulder.

If she was hating the fact that he wasn't touching her anymore, well, she didn't have to worry about that anymore as her arms wrapped around his hard stomach. She leaned her head against his back loving the way he felt near her. Sophia thought she had been in love once with her ex, but he never made her feel like this.

What the fuck? She didn't know Lore all too well and she was wondering about love and marriage and all that bullshit. Well, maybe not marriage but now the thought was imprinted in her mind and she wondered what he would look like in a tux...Okay, they were almost to her grandfather's house and she just needed a good night's rest. Yeah, all these feelings were from the alcohol, nothing else.

At least, that's what she told herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three months later.

Lore watched Sophia's grand smile as she read their report for the night. It was Saturday and they would be closed for the next two days. Thank God. Business had picked up exponentially and they were tired as all get out. Sophia was trying to save up some money for extra help but with a few repairs and extra seating and tables, it was getting a little touch. At the beginning of their shift, Sophia had mentioned something about a few interviews in the coming week. Well that was good, but he was going to miss it being just them three.

"Well guys, we're officially out of the red! And in three months? That's fucking amazing!"

Liam took out their best whiskey and poured three shots.

They all tipped them back, Lore surprised at Sophia's ability to not choke down the burning trail of hard liquor. His jeans felt really uncomfortable all of a sudden. It been three months since their little encounter and they hadn't spoken about it. Not once. But Lore felt it was time to address the situation.

"Hey Lore, I've got somewhere to be and I won't be back until tomorrow probably," Liam conveniently chirped in.

Lore nodded and just had to ask, "Aye, who's the lucky lady?"

Liam laughed and shook his head. "Not on your life, bro. Sophia, I'll see you later," he flicked his chin at her.

They watched Liam exit and then awkward silence ensued. Damn. Lore continued sweeping after he locked the doors while Sophia cleared away their shot glasses and put away the cash. The music over the speakers was from some local rock group and it was pretty catchy and Lore found himself bobbing his in time with the beats.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Sophia's hips swivel behind the bar, the shorts she was wearing riding up to reveal some of her delectable ass. She looked hella good tonight in shredded jean shorts, an oversized cut-up Nine Inch Nails shirt, and those favored boots she loved so much. He noticed her tip another shot back, her long, dark red hair meeting the edge of her shorts as she did so. He loved long hair and especially hers.

Before he knew what he was doing, Lore rounded the bar and gripped Sophia from behind. She paused for a fraction of a second before grinding her hips to the song. He pressed his pelvis into her ass, letting those soft cheeks greet his erection. He hadn't had sex in nearly six months and was going on a major dry spell. It fucking sucked.

Sophia swiveled in his arms and looked up at him with a lustful expression. Her eyes were a little red from being tired and alcohol but she was willing to do anything he wanted to do tonight. Lore grabbed her ass and placed her on the edge of the bar, their eyes never leaving one another's.

"I know it's inappropriate for us to be attracted to one another, but I don't think I can stop myself," he whispered.

Sophia brought her hands up to rest on his shoulders, and for a moment there, he thought she was going to push him away but she didn't.

Instead, she kissed him.

Hard.

Their tongues danced with each other, tangoing and waltzing all at the same time. Seriously, this was the best fucking kiss he'd ever had. He pulled her to him, feeling her breasts press against his chest as her fervor increased with her desire. Oh, she wanted him just as much as he wanted her.

Lore's hands gripped the seam of her shorts, feeling the soft flesh give beneath his probing fingers. He ran his hands up her stomach to grip her breasts noticing she wasn't wearing a bra. He could have been fooled they were that fucking perky. He teased her nipples, feeling them bead between his fingers as he squeezed and pulled on them. He felt her hands feel their way to his jeans, trying to unclasp them, hurriedly.

His hips bucked into her has her fingers sought out his cock; he was so hard, it hurt.

Their mouths separated for a moment as he removed her shirt but they were molded into one another again as if nothing had ever happened.

Lore felt in his back pockets for his wallet and extra condom. He had been ready for this. But he didn't want to fuck her just yet, no, he wanted to taste her. Pushing her on her back, he tugged down her shorts, hearing her sigh of content as he trailed his fingers down her thighs. They were shapely and tapered into perfect calves and feet. They looked just the way he had imagined them to be. He didn't fail to miss her glistening, waiting for him bury himself deep within her. Oh, but that has to wait.

Taking one finger, he slowly inserted it into her opening, feeling her muscles bunch from the invasion and then relax as they stretched around him.

Fucking tight.

He brought another to join the party and slowly finger fucked her, curling them just at the right angle hitting that spot that he knows women all love. She writhed beneath him, her ass squirming closer to his face. He took that his cue to taste her. Using his tongue, he flicked her clit hard while his fingers gently moved in and out of her. She moaned and his glanced up to notice her playing with her own breasts. Wow that was hot.

Her small fingers teased her own nipples, pinching them as she cried out.

Lore's fingers moved faster, his tongue flicking in time with his hands. He couldn't wait to replace his fingers. Matter of fact, he felt her squeezing his fingers and her cries were coming faster and louder. She was so close.

He immediately stood up and unzipped his jeans.

Lore was never one to really get naked while fucking and he sure wasn't about to start so he just took himself out of his jeans, placed the condom on, and roughly slammed into her. She was even tighter around his cock and he still for a moment to ease his orgasm and for her to get used to him. Not that he was over confident or big-headed about himself but he was pretty large, or so he's been told.

Sophia whimpered and he saw her hair was draped over the side of the bar.

It's always been a fantasy to fuck someone here, he just never thought in a million years that it would be his boss, or the boss's daughter, technically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophia clutched at Lore, not realizing how big he was.

Well, she didn't get a good look at him but she could feel him and he was much larger than any of the other guys she's been with. Much bigger. But there was something odd about him and it was cool. Was that a piercing? She shook her head and figured she could look at it later. For now, he was a bastard. Making her close to coming and then stopping. Dick. But, with him inside of her, she felt full and happy.

Her orgasm had faded but as soon as he started rocking his hips, the fronts of his thighs gently slapping her rear end, it came rushing back.

It had been almost two years since she last had sex. Well, with a guy. Her hand or vibrator, which was still in America in her room, was the last thing near her clit. She prayed her parents wouldn't find the little bullet. How embarrassing.

Lore's grunts and groans told her he was close.

She met each of his thrusts with her own body, feeling the orgasm start in her toes and creep its way up to her belly. She had nowhere to place her hands so she scraped her nails down Lore's chest as the sensation of coming overtook her.

Sophia cried out and gripped the edge of the bar so hard, her hands started to cramp.

That was a good one.

Lore grabbed her waist and she locked her legs around his as he stood her up. Oh, this felt amazing. Riding out the waves of her orgasm she felt another one coming on. Two in one night? Daaaamn.

Lore's rhythm increased and he dropped his head to her breasts, licking and suckling the flesh and the valley that rested between each. Sophia panted and moaned with each bounce, feeling her ass smack against the base of his cock. Wow he had some stamina. Their lips met and he buried his tongue in her mouth at the same rate he was fucking her. She gripped his shoulders so hard, leaving half-moon marks on his skin as her toes curled from the kiss.

He backed her up until she was barely touching the bar as he continued pounding into her. Her second orgasm exploded behind her eyes, causing her vision to white out for a second as she felt her walls open up and the floodgates opened.

"Ah!" She screamed out and then felt him jerk within her, knowing he was close.

Lore placed her back on the bar and pumped three more times, each more jerky than the last as he came, his hips bucking against her. His arms braced him on either side of her as he caught his breath. Sophia rested her forehead against his, breathing hard, never having that good of sex before.

"That was... that was...amazing," he managed to get out.

She nodded quickly. "I agree."

They were still joined at the hips and Sophia brought her lips to his, kissing him slowly and shakily. Lore pulled her close to him, the gesture romantic and sweet, the kiss that is usually shared between two lovers. It made her heart hurt and swell all at the same time. His hands tangled in her hair as he pulled her head back to get her neck.

Sophia felt him hardening in her sheath.

She could go one more round but right now, this wood was fucking killing her ass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning light filtered in through the dark curtains causing Lore to stir from his slumber.

He was warm, very warm and the soft being in his arms brought back memories of the night before: her riding him like a cowgirl, him slapping her ass as he fucked her from behind, and the intense make-out session they had afterwards. Three months was all it took for them to get here. And she was the best lay he'd ever had.