Fly From The Inside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, he wouldn't call that getting laid, more so along the lines of a good fucking.

But not love making.

He doesn't make love.

But in those three months, his feelings for her only deepened, making him want her even more. And he could probably do with another round of marathon sex. Oh yeah, he definitely could if his morning wood was any indication. She was naked beside him, her ass cheeks nestled up to his cock, creating a perfect warm casing for him. He wondered if she ever had anal before.

Slight movement brought his attention to her exposed breasts.

She was still sleeping and lightly snoring. He figured what the hell. He brought his fingers down her flat stomach to meet her naked curls. He toyed with them for a bit before inserting a finger in her, loving how she was ready for him. Either from last night or she was having an intensely wet dream.

He massaged her clit, feeling her jump in his grasp.

He smiled as she rolled over and climbed atop him, straddling his naked thighs.

Her eye caught something: his piercing. "I knew there was something odd about last night, but it was a good thing," she hastily added at his furrowing brows. "I rather enjoyed my multiple orgasms. Thank you."

He felt full of himself.

But then the glint in her eyes turned wicked and it showed him she was ready for a nice morning fuck. Grabbing the base of his cock, Sophia jacked him off slowly before raising herself up and posing him below her. Her slight wince and sigh told him she was sore from last night but didn't want to wait.

She bit her lip and moaned.

This time it was sensuous and lengthy with breathy sighs and groans. He pressed into her from beneath her body, meeting her grinding hips and rolling thighs. Her hands gripped his pecs as she rode him, holding herself up while she kissed him, long and hard. Then a thought occurred to him.

"I forgot the condom," he whispered against her mouth.

She paused for a second and then shook her head. "I'm on birth control. Female stuff..." she trailed off as her fingers clawed and curled into him.

"Come for me," he gently commanded and he felt her clench around him and she let out a cry of pleasure and release.

He came inside of her, wondering how many more times he could do that if she'd let him. It was so nice being able to come without a barrier washing it back on him. He let his boys swim and prayed they wouldn't find anything.

They kissed for a few moments until Sophia's stomach growled.

"I-I should go," she sat up and pulled him out of her.

Wait, had she been kicked to the curb before after sex? Well that was plain shitty of someone to do.

"No," he grabbed her wrist. "I want you to stay."

"You do?" She seemed confused.

He sat up next to her, pulling her flush into his side. "Yes. Why do you seem like you're supposed to go? Trust me, I don't want this to be a one-time thing."

Lore caressed the back of her arm as he watched the gears in her mind turn. "I don't either but-."

"But what? Come on, I'll make you breakfast. Even though it's nearly lunch time," he smiled at her.

She hesitated, looking around for her clothes, ready to bolt. Jeez, did someone hurt her that bad? Finally, she nodded and then met his gaze warily. "Okay."

He threw her his t-shirt from last night, a faded black short sleeve with a gray detailed skull. She slipped it on over her undies and he stirred below, once again. Damn, this girl was going to be the death of him. Her hair was in every direction and her makeup was smeared; she looked like a strung-out roadie but man she looked good. Then a thought occurred to him: they can just stay in at his place and have a day without sex. Well, maybe but his growing boner might not like that too much.

After he cooked and they ate, it was almost two.

"Wanna watch a movie? I got plenty." Lore pointed to a large stack of DVDs and CDs.

She nodded and the corners of her mouth tugged, trying to hide her smile.

Fuck she was so cute.

He watched Sophia rifle through the stacks of DVDs before she was satisfied with her choice. She clutched the case to her chest, her head and hair covering what she picked out. While she was placing the disc into the player, he caught a glimpse of the title. Holy shit. My kinda girl, he thought to himself.

As she walked back to him, he held out his arms for her to cuddle up next to him. "The Evil Dead? And the original." He whistled his approval. "Like scary movies, huh?"

"They're my favorite," she grinned so wide like a child on Christmas.

"Mine too," he whispered as he stared into her eyes, trying to find any sort of flaw that she may have so he could wake up from this dream but he found nothing.

She's hot, loves scary movies, loves rock music, and is smart.

Lorcan Callaghan believes he just fell in love because he must be the luckiest man alive.

"Yep, I am," he murmured before kissing Sophia's forehead.