Fly United

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If nothing else, I now knew that she gave a great handjob, as it felt like my cock was continuing to grow, even though I was sure it was fully erect. As a man, I consider myself to be of average length, six to seven inches, although I'd like to think that the girth is just a little thicker than average. But, at this stage, I felt much thicker and longer than I thought I normally was able to achieve. My guess is that it was all the heat of the moment but, really, what did it matter? Helen was not complaining and seemed more than happy with what she had uncovered.

As she continued jacking me, I slid my hand around beneath her skirt and stroked up the inner side of her thigh toward her hot, moistening pussy. Once again, she twitched a little more as I neared the elastic of her silken knickers. I slid the fingers of my hand right between legs, onto the silk-covered lips of her pussy. I moved the hand back and forth, attempting to gently part the lips of her cunt and begin to release more of the moistness that I could feel starting to dampen the gusset of her knickers. At the same time, I flipped my thumb up the front of her knickers and applied it to the hardening nub of her clit, which I could feel quite erect beneath the cloth.

By scissoring my hand slightly, I was able to start to get a rhythm going there to which she responded by a slight back and forth movement of her hips. I rotated my thumb around her clit on top of her knickers for a brief while, then decided that it was time to rub it direct with my hand. I slid my fingers up to the elastic band at the top of the knickers, inserted them beneath it and angled my fingers down toward her hot little clit. She had swivelled her body a little to make access easier and I found it quickly with my fingers.

After a quick little flick or two, I slid my fingers further down the crevice of her pussy, seeking the inside of her lips, looking for the moisture that I knew was now starting to flow from within her. I wanted to lubricate my fingers and thumb somewhat, so that I wasn't just rubbing dry on her clit, a feeling that might cause more pain than pleasure. I could feel the lips of her cunt puffing up, filling with the blood that was providing most of the heat I could feel between her legs and that was starting to open up the flower petals of her inner pussy.

As I inserted my fingers into the hot, wet folds of her pussy to coat them with her fluids, she swivelled her hips about until I felt a couple of my fingers slide inside a bit past the first knuckle. She obviously felt them too, as she then began to bounce up and down on them, in the same manner as I was seriously now hoping that she would very soon on my cock. As she bounced, she also increased the rhythm with which she was stroking my rigid dick, to match them to the same tempo. This gave the strange sensation that we were already sort of fucking and I found it extremely erotic. I'd never yet found someone else who had done quite this same thing and knew that both this girl and this experience were something extra special in my life, a never-to-be-forgotten chapter of my life-story.

Helen was taking my two fingers inside of herself easily now and, for a minute or so, I slid my thumb inside to join them as they were encased and released by the walls of her pussy. She was warm, wet, soft and velvety inside but by no means was there a sensation of any looseness, as the fit around my intruding digits was quite snug and tight. When I decided that my thumb was quite wet enough, I flipped it out onto her clit and replaced it in her cunt with my other two fingers for a few moments. She was now forcing herself quite determinedly but still carefully onto my fingers and there was more of them inside her than outside.

It was pretty obvious that, between us, we had got her going now, well on her way to being ready to slip my cock into the hot, wet crevasse between her legs. With my other hand and hers, at the same time, we both reached to unfasten her skirt, ready to get her completely naked. We loosened it and slid the zip down but, of course, there was still no way that we could fully remove her skirt without her unimpaling herself from my fingers and her standing up to let it drop to the floor.

Well, there probably was, but we were both so carried away that we were not devoting the intellectual attention to that type of technical conundrum. Actually, it was probably an appropriate time to break the intense rhythm of what we were doing as her ministrations on my cock were likely to very soon blow a geyser of cream straight up into the air. Couple of problems with that; gravity would make it land somewhere, maybe on the outside of her uniform, which would be a highly inappropriate place for it to be spotted later (think Bill Clinton, Monica Lewinsky, blue dress) by one of her crewmates.

Equally importantly, it would break the inevitability of the point to which we were moving, as we would more than likely have to rebuild the whole thing once again. I was by no means certain that I could fire off that much cum, not get it all over the place and still maintain the erection necessary to complete the fuck in the manner that I knew we were both seeking. So, regretfully, we both took our hands off each other, stood her up and let the skirt drop, followed by my sliding her skimpy silken knickers off to join the rest of her gear on the floor of the cabin. These were quickly followed by my trousers, leaving us both essentially naked.

I still had shoes and socks on, but determined that they were not likely to get in her way. She'd removed her shoes earlier, when she folded her legs underneath herself on the seat, but was still wearing the elastic-topped nylon stockings. She asked if I wanted her to take them off as well but I indicated that they were not going to be a problem. Well, certainly not for me, anyway.

As we had now sort of taken the edge off both our arousal, I decided that we had both the time and the opportunity now to rework ourselves back to fever pitch with some more foreplay. I wanted to taste the sweet honey nectar from her pussy, so I lay myself down across the seats and moved her to put a leg either side of my head. I then pulled her sweet, warm, moist pussy down onto my mouth and started to lave her clit with my tongue. She quickly responded positively to my idea and slid her hips backward and forward so that I was also licking the inner side of her pussylips, as well as occasionally thrusting my tongue up into the inner recesses of her cunt. The taste and scent of her was absolute bliss, and I expect that I could have quite happily just continued to do that until she came "in buckets".

Helen had no intention of being left out of this sheer pleasure, though, and hit upon the excellent idea to start licking on the head of my dick, like it was some sort of hot, hard, long Icy Pole. She swirled her tongue around the swollen, purple mushroom top and slid her mouth up and down the shaft, her lips either side of it but the shaft still not within the cavity of her mouth. That soon followed, however.

I felt the touch of her lips and tongue, kissing and licking the head of my cock, then her lips open and encase the bulb at the top of it. Her tongue wriggled around it and flicked the eye a number of times. Any thought that I had gotten any softer quickly disappeared, just like the shaft of my cock began to disappear into the warm, moist mouth now encasing my cock in its heat. She began to bob her head up and down, replicating the action of a pussy on the sensitive skin of my dick. I started to thrust my hips toward her slightly as she took the downward strokes, forcing a little more of the length each time into her mouth.

At first, she seemed a little uncomfortable with my dick intruding a little further into her throat than she had expected but she rapidly worked out that she could control the amount of cock moving into her by bobbing down a little less. As she continued, she also realised that it was possible to time the slight relaxation of her throat muscles to allow my cock further in without discomfort. She didn't do this on every thrust but often enough to make my cock feel privileged and for me to know that, as well as great handjobs, she also gave great head.

I was still manfully applying my tongue to every part of her pussy and clit that I could possibly reach with it and could feel her hip movements starting to get a little erratic, with the odd twitching now and again to signal that she was building to some sort of a climax, if I could keep it up. The end of me with the tongue was not, of course, going to be the problem and I had to start to weigh up whether I wanted to cum as we were, in this position with me somewhere within her mouth or throat, or whether I wanted to call a halt to the oral sex and insist on getting my dick into her tight, wet pussy.

Believe it or not, I decided that it would be more than a little ungallant of me not to allow her to continue on to the satisfaction and fulfillment that I knew was beginning to approach for her through the ministrations of my mouth and tongue. Hell, it's not as if I was not going to enjoy cumming in her mouth anyway (after all, in the end, I AM just a man), but it did present the difficulty that I knew I had to offer her the opportunity to get her mouth off my cock before I commenced firing my cum down her throat. The difficulty was that I had my mouth sort of almost as full of the folds of her pussy, as her mouth was with my increasingly rampant cock.

Hmmm, probably an overstatement but I was sure going to find it almost impossible to talk clearly and concisely enough for her to understand what I was trying to tell her. Ultimately, though, it proved the saying that 85 percent of worry never happens as, all of a sudden, her hip motions started to get a little crazy and all manner of twitching began at the core of her femininity, accompanied by a bit of a rush of additional fluid from within her pussy. As these movements intensified briefly, she drew her head back up away from my cock and started to emit a series of brief little "Oh" sounds as the sensations swept over and through her body.

I was deeply impressed too by the control with which she kept the sounds of her climax to a level that could be contained within the confines of the Business Class cabin area. The bulkheads in a modern jet airliner are not thick and I had absolutely no idea what might or might not be heard through those near us, nor did I have sufficient orientation of the aircraft to know what was on the other side of any of them. Somewhere within herself, Helen did have just some such knowledge, almost like she had been trained to it.

I'll be damned, though, if I'd believe that airlines train their Flight Attendants to fuck their passengers with sufficient control of both the volume and intensity of their orgasms. She managed it all, too, without having to stick something into or over her mouth, even though I had something to offer in that regard and our clothing was fairly close to hand. Just that soft excited series of "Oh" sounds, coming from the mouth and throat that had recently held my cock. I'm pretty sure that, really, it was all just achieved through some subconscious level of job preservation thought processes. Still impressive, though, for all that!

While I knew what she was having wasn't an earth-shattering orgasm, I felt that it might be enough to satisfy the gallantry that I had offered wordlessly a few minutes before and that it might even just be enough to build into an even better climax with my cock buried to the hilt within her. I wanted to hope that anyway. I was about to bring her around to a position on top of me where I might begin the penetration process, when she forthrightly informed me that she "wanted it inside her". With a little assistance from myself to position her, she straddled my hips, we took hold of my cock together and placed it just within the outer folds of her pussy.

Feeling the heat and moisture of her opening positioned correctly on top of the mushroom head of my cock, I started to make little short movements, feeling the head pop just in and out of the tight seal of her pussy. I reached between us to rub the nub of her clit as I moved just in and out of her, which excited her from the little sounds of approval that she made. I was finding the sensations intensely pleasurable and it seemed that she was too, as she held herself still to let me continue what I was doing.

Soon, though, Helen started slowly to move up and down to mirror my movements, with the effect that I could feel her pussy unfolding within and my cock begin to gradually slide further within its tight, hot sheath easily. She began to intensify her motions, forcing more and more of my cock more deeply inside herself. We fell into an easy rhythm, gradually a little faster, with the effect that even more of the length of my cock disappeared into her. I was delightedly watching this at first, an intensely erotic sight for a man, but pulled her face down to mine for a deep, tongue-tangling kiss as almost the entire length of my rigid dick was buried within her ...

Oh, I guess you readers would find it strange that neither of us had seemed to stop to even think anything about safe sex, condoms or any of the other considerations of modern sexual relations. In fact, I knew, we both knew that expatriate workers in all industries in the Middle East are regularly required to undergo testing to prove that they are completely STD-free. During our chatting before the situation became sexual, Helen had explained that she'd split from her previous boyfriend, a pilot with the same airline, about a year earlier.

They'd met in Dublin, working for a British airline, and had ended up living together there for a while, during which time she'd gone on the Pill despite being "a good Catholic girl", as they'd not wanted children to complicate the relationship. They had both then taken jobs with this airline, living together in Bahrain until she'd returned from a separate flight one evening to find him fucking another of the airline Flight Attendants. She'd finished the relationship immediately and moved into one of the shared appartments with a number of the other Flight Attendants. From that time, she'd walled herself off and promised herself she would not even think of guys.

Whatever, she was disease-free, having had the results of her last test very recently, a long time after her last sexual encounter, and safe from falling pregnant. Myself, I had also tested very recently, clean as well. Perhaps somewhat foolishly, we each didn't check the other's documentation, although we could have (just one of many documents you always carry with you while in the Middle East), but as you've read above, things just sort of moved a little quickly.

Back to the sex ...

She kissed me back intensely but then decided that she wanted to try to impale herself more deeply on my thrusting cock. She rocked her upper body back up away from me and forced her lower body down onto me as I thrust even further into her. Our pubic bones pushed hard against each other, our pubic hair tangled together, my dark coarse ones amongst her reddish fine silken mat. We rocked together, our hips moving fluidly, as the friction of my cock against the walls of her pussy built the sensations for both of us. I continued to massage her clit every chance I could, along with her breasts and nipples with the other hand. I wanted to rebuild the sexual tension within her body, once more, as quickly as I could, because I knew that I was somewhere very close to cumming myself and that there were only three chances, Buckley's, mine and none, of my being able to delay my climax for any further great length of time.

We moved against each other more and more quickly, my cock now sliding very easily within her, right up to the centre of her being, the head probing all around her cervix. It felt to me that, occasionally, my cock thrust within the folds of her cervix, although I have never been able to accurately work out if I've ever slipped into anyone that far, to tell you the full and honest truth. This specific time, it sure felt like it though.

As the cervix is in some way sensitive, even if I am not completely sure whether it has sufficient nerve endings to deserve to be or why it should be so, completely enclosed deep within the pussy, the sensations of my cock head pushing around Helen's, along with the other manipulations I was making of her sexual organs, had her once more beginning to scale the heights of sexual ecstacy and I'd been there for a while now. We both redoubled our efforts, sensing that I at least was about to go off.

When I did cum, it caught me just a little by surprise, as I was almost sure that I had a few more mighty thrusts left within myself before spraying my copious load of cream around inside her. But the first mighty spurt came, releasing from the eye of my dick to mingle with Helen's own internal fluids. The intense feelings of orgasm began to overtake me, swamping a momentary tinge of disappointment that I had not been able to bring her back up to a point where she might cum along with me. As the sensations of orgasm swept through me, though, that twinge was buried deep, about as deep as I was still thrusting into Helen's sweet, tight cunt.

Sorry, but I am being realistic, that's what is like momentarily for a man. After the intensity dies away, a reasonably sensitive guy will, once more, find that feeling of regret that he might have just done better for the girl he has just been fucking. Then, if he's a real man, he'll try to find mutually pleasurable postplay that will bring his partner to her own satisfactory fulfillment as well.

Happily for Helen and I, on this specific occasion, that did not prove to be an essential item, for she in turn reached her second climax just a little behind mine. This time she went off a bit more like a firecracker, more the redheaded orgasm that I knew she most likely had inside of her somewhere. As I had continued to thrust inside her and erratically fondle her clit, she had found her moment. I'm sure that's the truth of it. While I did everything that I could think of to give her pleasure, I believe that she reached inside herself and found a deep desire for and love of sex that helped her catch up to me, with a little help from me.

As the convulsions of her orgasm manifested themselves by a few crazy gyrations of her hips and the grinding of her cunt hard down onto my still twitching and thrusting cock, we both seemed to simultaneously become worried that she might not be able to control her noise level this time around. We launched into a deep, erotic kiss, during which she expelled a great breath of air and sound into my mouth, muffling the noise to an acceptable level. She followed that with a number of other smaller pants and noises into my mouth as we kissed for quite a long time.

As we did that, I gradually stopped my thrusting into her pussy, my dick's twitching and spurting began to cease, Helen's convulsions began to slow and diminish and we both started to come down from the height of sexual passion to relax peacefully within each other's arms. I stopped the almost constant stimulation of her clit and nipples, preferring rather to stroke her body gently and let the sensations of orgasm subside at their own pace. On her part, though, she continued to hold her pussy close to my cock, keeping the softening part of me as far within herself as its diminished length would allow.

She whispered that she didn't want it to go, almost as if there was more with which she expected it to provide her. For me at least, as a man, that's a moment of great insecurity and vulnerability, as it leads to thinking that the performance might have been somehow lacking. I suspect greatly that it's the reason so many men ask the question that, in my experience, all girls and women seem to hate, except when they're asking it themselves: