Fly United

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was it good for you, too?"

I admit to asking that silly question myself on a number of occasions when I was young but finally realised later that the perceived reason for asking it, that regret at my cock leaving her pussy, causing any man to feel he might not have quite done well enough, is in fact a bit of a fallacy. I think it's just the natural feeling for a woman upon the impending loss of the cock filling her femininity. In the same way that the penetration and insertion of the cock gives a woman a feeling of being filled, to remove it brings with it a feeling of emptiness and loss. I think it might just be part of the human wiring.

Helen and I lay together quietly, our breathing coming back to normal, and my cock finally slid from within the outer folds of her pussy. She rolled from on top of me to my side and massaged my now soft dick with her hand and cupped my balls in their sac. She slid down quickly, kissed and licked my cock a couple of times, then just as quickly moved back up to fold herself into my arms. We lay like that for quite a while, chatting, stroking and playing with each other, until we both realised that my cock had once again begun to awaken, beginning to fill once more with the blood that would bring it back fully erect.

She told me to hold that thought, jumped up again and raced up the aisle naked to the galley to check how far through this leg of the flight we had got. When she ran back down the aisle and rejoined me on the seats, she told me that we still had almost two hours till landing in Bangkok, about just under an hour before we would have to be dressed again and ready to expect the other Flight Attendants coming back to Business Class, in order for us to be safe from discovery.

With no further words, she kneeled on the floor between my legs and sucked my slowly hardening cock into her warm, soft mouth. As she started to build my erection with the pleasurable sensations provided by her mouth, lips and tongue, she lifted her mouth from me once more to murmur, "So, I thought we might have another craic at that, my man! Especially seeing as you have been such a well-behaved passenger and a pleasure to fly with!"

Which we did!

Anything else is likely to be an anticlimax, other than I know how many people hate to leave the ending of a story "up in the air" so to speak. Helen had a lay-over in Sydney of a couple of days, which we spent at my place in mutual pleasure.

Then she had to fly out and, sadly, although we had made tentative plans for me to meet up with her back in the Middle East, I was unable to obtain another Working Visa for the country in which I had worked, for quite a while. I suspect that their authorities had always known of my illegal alcohol brokering to many of my friends there to help them out and for extra spending money for myself. Whatever, it was a couple of years before I was able to get back over that way. To my knowledge, she had not flown into Sydney either but, perhaps, she just didn't call.

Of course, Helen and I corresponded for a while, by email and by phone, but gradually we lost touch and I imagine that, having rediscovered her inate love of sex, she had once again become receptive to a relationship with some man, who was there, when I wasn't. Would we have lasted anyway? Who knows? Sometimes having to live closely with someone destroys great sex, sometimes it doesn't.

But I have the memory of a great flight with Helen to keep me warm, whenever I am cold and lonely on a flight anywhere. I wonder if any of the Flight Attendants have ever figured out the cryptic smile on my face whenever I think of that flight.