FNN Charity Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Will wrapped his arms around her and cupped her tight ass cheeks and he directed her up and down his black pole.

Jada dropped to her knees and began licking at her puckered asshole and occasionally was able to swipe her tongue along Will's exposed pole just before it reentered Christi's cunt.

She was whipping her long blonde hair around and around and her head rolled around like it was on a ball bearing. Her eyes rolled back in her head as an impending orgasm started deep in her pussy and spread across her body. Sweat began pouring from every pore as Will drive his cock deeper in her pussy and she let out a scream as it penetrated her cervix, just then she felt the head expand and it began spewing hot sticky cum deep in her womb. She suddenly realized she could be conceiving Will's child. (If you check Christi out in HLN right now, she is pregnant, coincidence, you be the judge).

As Christi stopped shaking, she felt Jada pulling his cock from her pussy and she felt such a void, she groaned, but was pleasantly surprised when she felt Jada's mouth and tongue began sucking and licking her pussy. She sucked every last drop of cum that oozed from Christi's cunt and she enveloped her head with her trim thighs as she began cumming once again.

On the other side of the room the crowd was mesmerized as they watched Donald Jr. and Ivanka ravish Harris's chocolate body.

Harris was active herself as she wrapped her arms around Ivanka and finding the zipper on the back of her gown, pulled it down and it fluttered to the floor.

The crowd was stunned to see Ivanka was totally naked under her gown and her heavy breasts swayed from side to side as she maneuvered around Harris and yanked down her zipper causing her gown to join Ivanka's around her ankles. Dressed only in tiny black lacy panties, Don Jr. swept his chair around as seated beside her pulled them off. A trail of juice slid along her trim thighs and the juices sparkled in the bright lights of the ballroom. He buried his face in the gorgeous black ass cheeks of Harris and she moaned loudly into Ivanka's mouth.

The two gorgeous women were locked in a heated embrace, their tits mashed together as their mouths worked on one another. Their hand were wound in the other's hair and both beautifully coffered hairdos were now coming undone and they both looked fantastic, lush body against lush body, mouth and hands attacked one another and their lower bodies pressed against the other.

Ivanka broke the embrace her eyes wild with lust and her lips swollen, she turned and swept the table clean and climbing up on the table laid there and motioned for Harris to join her. As Harris climbed up Ivanka yelled out; "Oh no Harris, spin around, I want to sixty-nine with you. With you on top DJ can fuck you from behind as you eat my pussy and I, yours."

Harris smiled from ear to ear as she spun around stopping to suck on Ivanka's huge nipples and as she made her way down to her bare pussy she let out a loud groan, Ivanka had found her clit and was already lapping away at it like a starved kitten.

Harris squeezed her black thighs around Ivanka's head as she licked away at her chocolate pussy. Ivanka's long blonde hair was a tangled mess as she rolled her head around as she sucked the juices that were flowing freely from Harris black cunt.

Harris let out a wild moan as she dove down and began eating Ivanka's pussy and she stopped momentarily as she felt DJ's cock part her lips and enter her pussy. She resumed eating and sucking on Ivanka's large pink clit. She was quickly racing towards a violent orgasm as Ivanka's talented tongue licked away at her pussy. DJ slipped more and more of his cock into her pussy.

DJ's balls were resting on Ivanka's face and she stopped eating Harris for a moment as she slipped his cock from Harris' pussy and shoved the slick juice covered cock into her mouth.

The crowd went wild as they watched brother face fucking his sister. He tipped her head back and fucked her deep as she gurgled as saliva and cum from Harris's cunt dribbled out of her mouth and pooled at the base of her throat.

Ivanka's eyes went wide as he drove deep in her throat and her tongue flicked around like a lizard and he had to pull out as he nearly lost it.

He resumed fucking Harris and the two women were licking each other like pros. Ivanka's face was covered in Harris' cum and the more she licked the more poured out. Suddenly Ivanka gripped Harris' hips and with one quick motion rolled her over and now Ivanka was on top. When she did this it caused DJ to pop out of Harris' cunt and her juices splattered out covering a number of the people sitting nearby.

Don Jr. stepped around and now began feeding Harris his cock and her own cum. She lapped away at it willingly, but while doing this she abandoned Ivanka's pussy which was yearning yet for another orgasm.

When Harris saw how Ivanka's pussy twitched she pulled DJ's cock from her mouth and stroked it and at the same time resumed eating her pussy.

Ivanka went through the roof and started cumming, squirting her juices all over Harris's face and tits.

When Harris felt this she was sent over the top too, as Ivanka sucked and licked at her chocolate pussy ever harder. While she was cumming she continued to stroke DJ, cock, now covered in his sister's juices, Harris smiled to herself and aiming DJ's stiff cock at the entrance to Ivanka's pussy, she wrapped her other arm around his firm butt and pulled him forward.

Both Don Jr. and Ivanka let out a wild animal like groan and his lust for his sister took over. He began fucking her wildly and the entire crowd cheered them on.

"Oh yes big brother, fuck your baby sister's pussy. Oh fuck I've wanted this for so fucking long, don't stop, please don't stop. Fuck me and fill me with your seed, yes, yes, just like that, oh Fuck I'm cumming!"

Don Jr. felt her clamp down on his cock and he knew he couldn't hold off any longer, with one last deep thrust he held it there grinding his hips against her tight ass. This caused Ivanka to go from one orgasm, right into another one and it continued even longer then normal when she felt her brother begin to squirt his juices into her pussy.

Harris was in awe as she stared up at the erotic sight before her. Before she could react, cum started seeping out from Ivanka's red and swollen pussy. When she opened her mouth to accept it, DJ pulled out and a fountain of cum began pouring out, totally covering Harris's face, hair, upper chest and tits. She swallowed as much as she could, but their combined cum was just too much for her to take.

DJ stumbled back and flopped down heavily in a chair.

Ivanka was still feeling the tremors of her last orgasm and she ground her face down onto Harris' cunt and her own cunt hard against Harris' face. When she stopped cumming she slowly lifted her sweaty body from Harris' and throwing her long blonde hair back over her shoulder, pulled Harris upright and began kissing her face, neck and chest. While doing this she licked as much of her cum and her brother's cum from her shiny black body.

When she finally parted from the exotic black beauty the kissed her tenderly and also flopped down in a chair besides DJ.

He leaned over and gave her a long open mouthed kiss and said loud enough for a lot of people to hear; "How about the three of us getting out of here and resume our threesome. After getting a feel of that tight pussy, I want to eat it just like Harris did and fuck it over and over again, just next time a lot longer and a lot harder."

Ivanka jumped up, grabbing her dress and turned to Harris; "Are you game?"

All Harris did was smile broadly and nod. She quickly got dressed and the three of them hurried from the ballroom, all the while the entire ballroom erupted in a wild round of applause.

Hannity came up onto the stage; "Well ladies and gentlemen, looks like we have a few new porn stars in the making, what do you say?"

Again the room erupted in a round of applause; the three of them stopped at the doorway, took a bow and ran out.

Hannity began again' Okay ladies and gentlemen, now for our grand finale, just a word for those who would love to bid, but because it's slightly out of your price range, there will be cameraman at both rooms and they will be video taping the debauchery and both DVD's will be available for one thousand dollars each. Once again all the process will be going to charity. First on stage will be Natasha, just look at this tiny fireball ladies and gentlemen."

She looked fantastic, her long black hair framed her face in tens of long curls and waves, it rested on her ample breasts, which looked even larger then they actually were because of her tiny frame. She was wearing a black sequenced shell that was tight, below that she was wearing flowing black silky slacks that moved seductively as she moved. The material was tight around her ultra tight ass and tiny waist. Her tiny feet were encased in a pair of strappy black pumps which accented her tight ass even more.

A woman's voice came from the audience; "Three hundred thousand dollars!" It was the voice of Jocelyn Crowley, Alan comb's wife.

Alan was shocked; "Jocelyn, are you insane, three hundred thousand?"

"Listen Alan, my book has made a ton of money and it is for charity!"

Her sister chimed in; "Jocelyn, can I join you?"

She smiled; "Sure why not, more the merrier. Alan you can even watch, but with that pin dick of yours I doubt if Natasha will care."

A male voice came from the crowd, it was Kobe Bryant; "Five hundred thousand!"

Jocelyn came right back; "Seven hundred thousand!"

Kobe was at a table with Shaquille O'Neil, Duane Wade and LeBron James. He leaned over and talked with the other three and stood; "Eight hundred thousand!"

Immediately Jocelyn replied; "One million dollars!"

Alan stood to leave and Jocelyn grabbed him by the coat; "Sit your scrawny ass down, I'm going to get her one way or another and YOU will sit and watch. I'm tired of not being satisfied and tonight that is going to change.

The four basketball players were huddled in a group and Kobe shook his head no.

Hannity smiled knowing Alan would go nuts watching his wife and sister-in-law having a wild time with the spitfire standing next to him. "Well I guess that's about it, one million going once; going twice, Natasha Curry, have a wild time with Jocelyn and Monica Crowley"

She ran off the stage and as she approached Jocelyn, Jocelyn stood up and they came together in a heated passionate kiss.

Hannity spoke up; "Okay, okay you two, get a room!"

Jocelyn smiled like the cat that just ate the canary; "Oh don't you worry Shaun, Monica just left to get the room with the largest bed and hot tub. Come on Alan, I want you to see how a woman is REALLY satisfied!"

Hannity spoke up; "Okay ladies and gentlemen, for our finale is the vivacious Heidi Collins."

She came out onto the stage; she had changed since coming out at the beginning of the days bidding. She was now dressed in a flowing lemon yellow halter dress. Two thin strips of material clung to her huge tits. A tie belt was around her waist causing her slim waist to be even more evident. Her large shapely ass molded the soft flowing material and as she came to stand besides Shaun she spun around causing her flowing skirt to billow up showing her long shapely legs and a tiny pair of yellow lacy panties. Her gorgeous short red hair, with tiny hints of blonde in it sparkled. She gave Shaun a peck on the cheek, her red glossy lips looked very inviting. Her green eyes were alluring and the entire crowd was mesmerized by her appearance.

"Okay, let the bidding begin!"

Ted Turner stood up; "I bid five hundred thousand dollars!"

Kobe and the other three huddled together, he stood and spoke; "Shaun, if Heidi will entertain the four of us we are ready to make a bid."

She smiled from ear to ear; "I would love to entertain all four of you. If you win, I have a friend and her identical twin who would love help out if I need a break."

Kobe smiled; "Sounds great Heidi, who's your friend?"

She shook her head, "Oh no Kobe, first you win and even then, it's a surprise. That way we can get even more for the DVD purchases, just to find out who my friends are."

Kobe turned to the other three and they all nodded. He turned back to the stage; "Okay Hannity, for our troops and for our enjoyment our bid is four million dollars!"

The entire ballroom erupted in applause. Ted sat down and shook his head no.

Hannity was speechless and Heidi's eyes lit up knowing that soon she would be fucking and sucking four of the largest cocks in the NBA. Hannity said' "I guess this is just a formality, four million going once, four million going twice, sold to Kobe and friends for four million dollars. Heidi, enjoy yourself, I sure know the four of them will."

She left the stage; she was so excited she could hardly control herself. As she approached their table, Shaquille stood and towered over the 5 foot 8 inch Heidi and enveloped her in his arms and air came from her lungs as he lowered his large mouth to hers and kissed her hard. When he broke the kiss her eyes were already glassy and saliva ran down her chin.

"Come on guys we have a long, long night ahead of us!"

Like the Pied Piper the four huge black basketball players followed her from the ballroom.

Hannity on stage spoke up, "Thank you ladies and gentlemen. We made a ton of money tonight for the troops and I can guarantee the two ladies on their way to the rooms will made a lot more money from their DVD's. I can tell you I already put my order in for both of them, till next time, goodnight and than you!"

Up in Jocelyn's room the three women and Alan stood around, no one knowing how to break the ice. Both blonde women were wearing black dresses with spaghetti straps and form fitting. Jocelyn's and Monica's matching large breasts rose and fell from their building excitement and threatened to burst free from their confinement.

Natasha was the first to move; "I think Jocelyn, you'd be a lot more comfortable if you didn't have that tight dress on. What do you think Monica?"

Monica smiled and nodded, she watched Natasha come up behind Jocelyn and finding the tab on the zipper in the middle of her back tugged it down slowly.

Jocelyn's breath quickened as the material slackened and she felt Natasha's feather like touch slip her fingers under the thin straps on her shoulders and slide them slowly off them and down her arms. The dress settled about her waist and she looked nervous with only a black lace strapless bra on from the waist up. She felt it go slack as Natasha nimbly popped open the closures on the bra and it slipped from her large breasts and tumbled to the floor. The bra was quickly replaced with her slim, tiny hands and the large nipples and huge aureoles with tens of tiny bumps perked up as Natasha's thumbs worried the bright red crowns.

Jocelyn rolled her head back and rested it on Natasha's shoulders. Finding her mouth their lips met in a timid kiss, which quickly progressed to a heated exchange where tongue slipped in and out of one another's mouth.

Natasha's hands squeezed harder on Jocelyn's nipples and a loud groan came from deep in Jocelyn's throat.

Monica came up behind Natasha and began unbuttoning the back of her shell and when it was undone she tugged it over her head.

Jocelyn moaned in disappointment when their kiss broke briefly, but their returned immediately to their heated embrace.

Monica popped open Natasha's bra and it slipped to the floor and she crushed her rock hard nearly black nipples into Jocelyn's back. They were so hard and hot they felt like they were boring holes in Jocelyn's back.

Monica slid her hands along the slim sides of Natasha's torso and her hands slid under the waistband of her form fitting slacks. She continued downwards, dragging the slacks along with her. They puddled about Natasha's ankles and Monica slipped to her knees and gripping her slim hips pulled her tight ass cheeks to her face. She bore down, worming her nose between those tight heavenly buns. Slipping her tongue out she wormed her way down under the tight small strip of material. Monica found Natasha's tight starry hole and dipped her tongue into it and she heard her groan loudly into Jocelyn's mouth.

Monica reached up and pulled the tiny black thong down and off of her hips and she was now staring at the dripping fat lipped cunt which was lined with a small amount of black hair. It was totally soaked with her juices and Monica reached up and sawed her fingers back and forth. The tight lips gradually gave way and Monica inserted first two fingers into her tight cunt. Pulling them out they were covered in Natasha's thick gooey cum juices. As she reinserted them the room was filled with the squishing sound of her juices squirting out. This time she slipped three fingers and Natasha went over the top as she came all over Monica's working fingers and tongue.

Natasha nearly collapsed as the intense orgasm wracked her tiny frame.

Jocelyn's mouth was clamped down on her mouth as Natasha continued to play with her huge tits and nipples. Her one hand drifted downward and found Jocelyn's dripping panties, she tugged then off. Just them she opened her eyes and looking down Jocelyn's body she starred down at Monica who scurried around and was now kneeling in front of her sister and she assisted Natasha in removing her panties.

Natasha cupped her bare pussy and was rewarded with a gush of cum as she started cumming. She parted her pussy lips and Monica dove in and found her sister's stiff clit. She sucked in between her lips and this triggered yet another strong orgasm.

Jocelyn's knees buckled and Natasha held her up and assisted her to the bed. She lay out sprawled across the bed; her blonde hair was like a halo around her face and shoulders.

Natasha moved over to Monica and taking her in her arms gave a long passionate kiss, their tongues fought back and forth from one mouth to the other. Her hands were busy as she began removing Monica's gown and soon was as naked as the other two women.

Natasha guided her over to the bed and she was lying besides her sister. She turned slightly and the two blonde sisters were now locked in a heated embrace.

Monica let out a deep groan as Natasha found her pussy and began feasting on her tight lipped cunt and was quickly rewarded with some of her thick hot cream. It flowed out like a river and Natasha lapped away at it as she drove four fingers into the tight lipped gash.

When Monica started coming down from her intense orgasm she turned and smiled as she watched the pitiful Alan jerking off, his tiny cock was lost in his hand and it was covered with his cum as he kept on jerking off the tiny dick between his legs.

By now Jocelyn was recovering and she broke the embrace with her sister and slid off the bed and came up behind Natasha. She pulled her off of Monica's pussy and guided her up onto the bed.

Lying there on her back her long curly black hair framed her dark skinned face, her face covered in Monica's juices, her dark eyes shot open wide when Jocelyn spread her slim shapely legs and began kissing her way up from knees, across her thighs and when she found her weeping pussy Natasha arched her back, driving her pussy hard against Jocelyn's lips and tongue. She let out a low groan when Jocelyn pulled away and climbed up on the bed and spun around. She lowered her cunt to Natasha's face as her face once again found Natasha's cunt.

Locked in a heated sixty-nine the two women lapped and sucked away at each other's pussy. The room was filled with squishing and slurping as they both raced towards another orgasm

Monica slid into the bathroom and came out a minute later with a huge strap-on black cock around her hips.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers