FNN Week-end Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was now sitting on his cock, nearly all ten inches buried in her cunt. She placed her feet flat on the couch cushions and began riding his cock reverse cowgirl style. The camera caught every erotic expression on her face as her mouth gaped open, trying to get as much oxygen into her large lungs. The camera panned down as everyone watched Kelly's black cock slid in and out of her dripping cunt. Clumps of thick white cum oozed out of her cunt sticking to his shaft and running down to his tightening balls.

After cumming buckets on her face, Kelly knew he could fuck a long time without cumming. As for Rebecca she was nearing an incredible orgasm, Kelly gripped her huge swaying tits, thumbing her erect nipples and pulling on them roughly.

She tossed her head from side to side, the cum stuck in her hair from earlier stayed in place and the sight of her cum filled locks, her disheveled look turned on everyone in the studio.

Alisyn reached over and tried her best to pop one of Rebecca's bouncing tits in her mouth. She finally latched onto one and that was it. This sent Gomez over the top and she let out a blood curdling scream, drenched Kelly's cock and thighs with her cum. She squirted and it flew across the couch bathing Alisyn's belly and covered her stocking covered thighs.

.Alisyn pulled away and looked down at Clayton, staring at him said; "Something is wrong with this picture. How come you're the only one still fully clothed?"

He laughed; "Well Alisyn, you still have all your clothes on from the waist on down!"

She let out a sarcastic laugh as she spread her legs; "Yeah sure Clay!" Petting her exposed pussy; "If this is what you call clothes on from the waist down, you are one perverted mother fucker!"

It was his turn to laugh; "Well Alisyn, I'm not sure about perverted, but if I get my way I sure hope to be a real mother fucker soon!"

She pulled him up by the collar; "Come on stud stand up, I'll work on the good part while you take off the rest okay?"

He nodded and tore off his tie and literally ripped his shirt off tossing it across the studio floor.

Alisyn was just the opposite taking her time teasing him as she went. She leaned forward and placed small wet kisses on his upper belly and lower chest. She reached up and tweaked his nipple and he let out a low groan and tried to cup her tits, but she pushed his hands away with her upper arms.

Letting go she continued to kiss down his body, tugging at his belt she freed it and unclipping his pants, as slow as she could she lowered his zipper.

Clayton wiggled his hips trying to speed up her progress, but she wouldn't have anything to do with it. He used the toes of his feet to pull his shoes off and kicked them aside. Just then his pants fell and she kissed his remarkably tight washboard belly, darting her tongue into his belly button, Clayton once again let out a groan as he dug his fists into her lush thick blonde streaked hair.

Alisyn moaned her approval and parting her lips looked up into his eyes with her dark brown sparkling eyes and licked up and down to the waistband of his boxers.

"Yes Clayton, just like that, nothing turns me on more them a sexy man playing with my hair as I suck him off. Don't stop, please and I'll make you happy, very, very happy!"

Her hot breath and wet tongue was driving him insane as he combed his fingers through her thick locks. Once enveloped in her hair he closed his fingers in her hair and she groaned even louder and yanked his boxers down. Gripping his cock she examined it and as if it was a lollipop she lapped away at the underside of the mushroomed head. When she did this, it produced a couple pearly white drops of pre-cum and she licked it up greedily.

Rebecca stood up on weak legs and tugging at Kelly, he stood and lifted Rebecca up in his arms walked her over to the hot tub. Swinging her over the edge she sank down into the hot bubbly water. Letting her go she sank into the water, her long dark red hair floated on the surface of the water.

As Kelly stepped down into the tub, both Courtney and Ainsley stood and stopped him from entering. They grabbed his black hanging cock and on either side of him, they began sucking on his tool running their lips up and down his quickly growing cock.

What a sight, two gorgeous blondes, their lily white bodies plastered against his ebony body, seeing his cock enter first one mouth and then the other was an erotic sight.

As Courtney pulled back she let out a long; "Mmmmmm, I can taste Gomez on him, can't you Ainsley? Without waiting for a reply Courtney turned to Rebecca and pulling her to her feet wrapped her arms around her and gave her a long open mouthed kiss. Rebecca's hair ends were wet and clung seductively to her tits and shoulders.

Back on the couch Clayton was really getting into the blowjob Alisyn was giving him. Her slurping and moaning was adding to the excitement as she sucked more and more of his cock into her mouth. Pulling it out she ran her tongue along the length and stopped to study it. She thought to herself it was in between the others in the group, nowhere as big as Kelly's but, bugger then Dave's and fatter then Rick's. She would have to say, just the right size to fuck and hopefully fuck soon.

Alisyn resumed sucking in earnest and she was going crazy as Clayton guided her head up and down with his hands digging into her thick hair. She played his cock like a flute, then bobbed up and down, then back to a flute type sucking. Back and forth, back and forth she was sucking louder and faster, her nostril flaring as she took him all the way in, burying all eight inches down in her throat. Cupping his balls she squeezed them and fingered his asshole and that did it.

"Oh fuck, look out Alisyn, here it comes, take it, take it all!"

Anyone knowing Alisyn and her sexual appetite knows she loves the taste of cum and pulling him out of her throat she sucked hard drawing his cum from his balls and as it filled her mouth she swirled it around her mouth and swallowed. Her eyes opened wide as there was almost too much to swallow, but she managed to catch every last drop. With a loud moan of approval she popped the cock out of her mouth and showing an empty mouth pulled Clayton down to her and kissed him with an open mouth. This time she did not protest as he cupped her swaying tits, squeezing them she moaned and kissed him even harder

When they broke the kiss, Clayton drew Alisyn to her feet and on weak knees of his own pulled her to him and reaching behind her pulled the zipper down on her nearly non-existent skirt. Tugging it down she kicked it away.

She reached into the waistband of the pantyhose and was beginning to pull them down and in unison everyone and I do mean everyone yelled out; "No, no Alisyn leave them on!"

She giggled and turned her butt to the crowd in the hot tub; "So you all like my MILF butt in these pantyhose huh?

Dave let out a growl; "Get your sexy ass over here and I'll show just how much I want to devourer that pussy and ass of yours."

Again she started giggling and suddenly let out a loud whoop as Clayton picked her up in his arms and carrying her over to the hot tub, placed her on the top step, just as Kelly was a few moments ago, the only difference this time was that the two guys, Dave and Rick clamored to the entrance of the tub to greet Alisyn.

She blushed as they slid their wet hands up and down her stocking legs, caressing and squeezing her gorgeous tapered legs. They both met at her pussy where it was lewdly on display poking out sexily out the ripped pantyhose, her bare lips swollen and dripping waited for their adoration, She was not disappointed as Dave dove in and began licking at the exposed white flesh, contrasting beautifully around the black pantyhose.

While Dave lapped at her exposed pussy, Rick fingered her lips and rubbed her exposed clit, running his fingers down and around found her wet ass cheeks. He slipped a finger in her ass and followed that with his tongue.

Alisyn shook from the double teaming and gripped both their heads as she unloaded again with another orgasm.

"Come on guys now that's three of you eating my pussy and asshole. What I need now is a cock, a big stiff cock to full my well eaten cunt!"

Kelly raised his arm and with a huge grin on his face said; "I volunteer!"

Everyone broke up as she settled down in the water, soaking her pantyhose and making it like a second skin all wet and hot against her legs, pussy and ass.

She threw her arms around Kelly's neck and kissed him hard. After breaking the kiss she arched her head back and she felt him guide his now stiff cock at the entrance to her hot pussy. She felt his hands tear a larger opening around her pussy and as she sank down he slowly and surely sank inch after stiff black inch into her tight pussy.

She rolled from side to side and leaning back her long hair danced on the surface of the water. Leaning back even further she dipped her entire head under the water. Sitting up quickly a long veil of water shot across the crowded tub, her long light brown streaked hair was now dripping wet and plastered to her head, face and neck.

She knew this turned Kelly on as she felt his cock lurch in her tight pussy and it seemed to grow even larger. She leaned back again, her hair dipping in the water; Dave stood up and fed her his cock. She didn't miss a beat as she bounced up and down on Kelly's cock, slurping vulgarly on Dave's long slim cock.'

Kelly was going berserk as Alisyn rode his cock; this caused the butt plug to be driven deeper and deeper into his ass. It tickled his prostate, he couldn't take any more of this and he started cumming and once Alisyn felt his cum washing over the walls of her cunt, sent her over the top also.

She slipped off of Kelly and went totally under the water, she came up coughing and laughing at the same time, she looked absolutely gorgeous, her face dripping wet, her large eyelashes wet, she looked like a water nymph waiting to go another round with anyone who wanted to fuck her.

As she settled down on one of the butt plugs she let out a tiny groan and though how lucky she was to host the week-end version of FNN and be able to do it all over again tomorrow morning.

Rebecca pulled herself off of her Sybian machine raring to be fucked when over the studio intercom came a voice, it was her new husband; "Hello Rebecca, I hope you're having fun. Just don't get too tired; my god watching you suck and fuck Kelly was such a turn on. I can't wait to get you home, you better pick up something to eat on the way home, because once you're home I'm going to fuck you over and over and over again. Do you think you can handle it Gomez?"

She laughed; "So honey it turns you on to see me suck and fuck a black man huh? How about me sucking on a woman's pussy, did you like that? Would you like me to bring one of the women home with me to share with you? How about a black woman, would you like to share Harris Faulkner with me?"

"Oh fuck, oh fuck Rebecca I'm coming, hurry home!" The line went dead and everyone burst out into a rip roaring laughter.

The laughter dissipated quickly as she looked at the guys; "Already studs, who wants to fuck me, fuck me so hard to make my eyes roll back in my head."

She looked at Kelly and he snickered; "No, no way Gomez, I'm done, between you and Alisyn, the two of you fucked me silly. I couldn't get it up right now, no matter what!"

She looked at the other three guys in the tub; "Who's man enough to put the fire out of this hot Latin cunt?"

Both Dave and Rick stood up; "Gomez, take your pick you hot bitch!"

She smiled and ran her fingers through her long thick hair, dipping down she wet the rest of her hair and smiling back at the two of them through wet lashes whispered; "Both, one in my hot pussy and one in my tight asshole. You two fight over who gets which hole!"

They whispered among the two of themselves and Dave spoke up; "I get your pussy and Rick gets your ass seeing he's a lot longer, but not as thick as me."

She smiled; "Okay studs let's go and you better put on a good show and fuck me good and hard, remember my husband is watching and I want the two of you to fuck me good and hard and make him so horny that when I get home he tears my clothes off and fucks me at the front door."

Dave sat down in one of the chairs and his cock got even harder as the butt plug slipped into his asshole.

Rebecca climbed on board straddling his thighs; reaching back she slipped his thick cock into her pussy. She hissed out like a balloon losing its air. She let out a grunt and a loud groan when Rick came up behind her pulling roughly on her dripping wet hair, in one quick lunge buried his long slim cock balls deep in her asshole.

The water began sloshing about in the tub as the three of them began fucking fast, right from the start.

It was now Alisyn's turn to turn the tables on Gomez, as she was getting fucked in both holes Alisyn slipped over to Gomez and clamped her mouth down on one of Rebecca's huge black nipples.

Rebecca groaned her approval and ran her fingers through Alisyn's wet locks.

As she sucked on one nipple she tweaked the other one with one hand and fingered Gomez's clit with the other hand.

The way the three were mauling Rebecca, she knew she wouldn't last long. Panting louder and louder, groaning in Dave's ear she came again, but they ignored her moans and continued to fuck both her holes.

Kelly sat back with a butt plug deep in his ass and he looked from one side to the other, stroking his reawakening cock.

On the other side Clayton had Ainsley and Courtney on their feet, both leaning over the side of the tub and he was fingering both blondes, they were kissing each other as he attacked their dripping cunts.

Ainsley looked back at Clayton; "Come on Clay, stop teasing us and fuck us will ya?"

He let out a little laugh and came up behind her, gripping his cock he ran it up and down her puffy wet slit. Pushing forward he slipped into her hot steamy passage.

Ainsley let out a groan, seeing this petite bundle of sex, you would not imagine sounds like that coming from her, but she turned into an animal; "Yes, yes fuck my tight cunt, play with my asshole while you fuck me Clay. God I love the way your cock feels in my pussy!"

Turning towards Courtney, Ainsley grabbed her hair, pulling it from the clip; it cascaded down her face and rested on her damp shoulders. She dug her fingers in Courtney's blonde hair and pulled her to her face. Their mouths opened and their tongues dueled with one another's.

Ainsley continued moaning as Clay picked up the pace causing waves in the hot tub as he plowed her dripping pussy.

She let out a tiny scream and yelled back to Clay; "Where the fuck do you think you're going? Put it back in, fuck me, fuck my pussy. Shit after watching everyone else I need to cum and I need to cum now!"

"Sorry Ainsley, but you have to learn how to share!" With that he moved over to Courtney and without any preliminaries shoved his cock all the way in.

Courtney grunted like a pig and immediately began fucking back at the cock that was bringing her quickly towards the cum both she and Ainsley so desperately craved.

Ainsley was beside herself, she began fingering her clit furiously trying to make herself cum. suddenly she looked over and saw a large black cockhead poking out of the water. She smiled slyly; "Kelly, I thought you were dead, finished, capoot!"

He laughed and stood slowly pulling the tight butt plug from his ass; "Well Ainsley, seeing that gorgeous body of yours needing so bad to be fucked, well I always liked helping out a damsel in distress.

She let out a loud laugh; "Well if that's the case bring that big black cock over her and fuck me. You better not leave me the way......oh fuck you're big, oh shit, fuck, fuck, my god take it slow, you're tearing me in two,"

He reached around and cupped her tits, playing with her stiff red nipples; this sent even more juices flowing from her cunt, giving Kelly better access to her quaking pussy.

So there they were Clay fucking Courtney, Kelly plowing into Ainsley, and Rebecca riding Dave's cock while Rick fucked her ass. Alisyn was still sandwiched between Dave and Rebecca, playing with huge nipples while she frigged her clit at the same time.

With all of the body movement and fucking going on, water was splashing out all sides of the hot tub. The entire studio was filled with sounds of skin slapping against skin and there was more moaning going on then in a Madonna concert.

One by one guys and gals started cumming; Ainsley was first cumming all over that huge cock that Kelly was plowing into her tight white pussy. She slipped off of his cock and slipped under the water coming up she pulled the hairclip and ponytail holder from her hair. Dipping back under the water she came back up looking incredible all wet and sexy. She gripped Kelly's stiff cock in her mouth and began sucking wanting to feel his come cover her face and taste his black man cum.

Alisyn slipped out from between Rebecca and Dave and climbing up on the back of Clayton she began nibbling on his earlobe and reaching down began playing with his tightening balls. She could tell he was nearing an orgasm, as was Courtney. Alisyn slipped one painted fingernail into his asshole and slipping it in deeper and deeper found his prostrate. She massaged it and that was all it took, he unloaded a huge load in Courtney, when she felt this she let out a loud scream and came too.

Clay fell back and out of Courtney, under water he went and Alisyn slipped in behind Courtney and lapped away at the cum that was flowing out of her puffy pussy lips.

Alisyn's mouth dropped open and she let out a yelp as Kelly ripped the pantyhose from her butt. With the pantyhose in shreds around her thighs, Kelly gripped her hips and lining his cock up with her asshole lunged forward and the huge black mushroomed head popped in past the elastic ring of her asshole.

She let out a blood curdling scream and tried top pull away, but Kelly was so hot watching Alisyn eating Courtney's cum filled pussy, he wasn't going to be denied.

Rick came almost immediately seeing what Kelly was doing to Alisyn. This triggered both Rebecca and Dave to cum at the same time too.

Rebecca wrapped her arms around Dave and kissed him hard.

Rick pulled out of Rebecca's tight ass and watched as his cum oozed out of her dark skinned ass.

Clay whispered to Rick and he nodded. The two of them reached down and pulled up on Alisyn's leg. The two of them tugged the tattered pantyhose from her legs and still holding her sexy trim legs pulled back on them. In doing this it drove Kelly's big black cock even deeper in her ass. She started cumming from the intense pleasure and pain the three men were inflicting on her.

Everyone in the tub was in awe as they watched that black cock slide in and out of that lily white ass. Everyone started getting hot again, but they all knew the show was ending, hopefully they could continue afterwards on the live internet feed.

Kelly fucked Alisyn faster and faster and she was clinging onto Courtney, feeling like a wet rag, totally satisfied and waiting to feel the hot cum fill her bowels, she didn't have to wait long.

Kelly slammed one more time deep into her ass and held it there, he felt his cockhead expand and it began spurting its hot creamy cum deep in her ass.

This triggered another big orgasm in Alisyn and she slowly let go of Courtney, she drifted slowly into the water and off of Kelly's slime covered cock.

When Alisyn came up she looked like a drowned rat looking at Courtney she smile, turning towards Dave and Clayton said; "Look guys, Courtney is the only one who's hair is still fairly dry. Would you two mind doing something about that?"