Follow Me, Follow You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,708 Followers

We spent Thursday night in New York at the lounge and having dinner. Gregg found a couple of women to talk too. I was considering maybe getting a little strange myself. We were a long way from home and no one knew us. As we were buying the ladies drinks my new cell phone rang. It was Joe.

"John, just letting you know that I followed Kent. He was at the exercise club and came out with Zoey."

"Dammit!" I said. "Where did they go?"

"He followed her to the apartment but didn't go in. They stood outside and talked a few minutes. I was close enough to hear him say he would see her Friday. It may seem odd but he said he had to go to New York. Isn't that where you are?"

"Yes, I'll keep my eye out for him. Maybe he's trying to find out if I'm cheating on Zoey or something. I can't believe she would hire someone to follow me."

"John, do you want me to follow him or stay here and kind of keep a watch on Zoey?"

"Something's fishy here? Kind of keep an eye on Zoey. Something isn't right. Call me if things seem strange. In the meantime I'll keep an eye out for this asshole Kent. I've about had it with him."

Gregg and I took the women out for dinner and I told him to take the ladies up to his room and I would see him later. He left with the women and I sat in a booth just watching the people. I thought I saw a guy that looked out of place. He wore a hat and had a beard. I thought that it might be Kent but couldn't be sure.

My phone rang and it was Joe. "Yeah, what is it Joe? What's going on?"

"You said to call if something out of the ordinary happened. I saw Bob, your lawyer go into your apartment building. He was buzzed up. Do you know if he knows anyone beside you in your building? Someone he might visit?"

"No, and he knows I'm not there. He must have wanted to see Zoey for some reason. I'll call her and see what she says. You stay there and let me know how long he stays."

"Ok, but if you want me to go up there just say the word."

"Thanks Joe, but Bob would never hurt Zoey." Then it dawned on me how much Bob cared for Zoey. Surely she wasn't having an affair with him.

When I called the apartment I got the answering machine. I just left Zoey a message letting her know I missed her. I ordered another drink and as I drank it I got another call for Joe.

"John, Bob left. He stayed for about an hour or so. Is there anything you want me to do?"

"No, I called there and told Zoey to call me back when she got home. My cheap ass phone has call waiting. It's probably Zoey now. I'll talk to you tomorrow, Joe."

I hung up on Joe and took the other call, it was Zoey. "Sorry I missed your call John, I was in the shower and heard the phone ring. I figured it might be you and would call you when I got out. In fact, I'm standing here naked talking to you"

I knew some of what she said was a lie. I would find out what happened when I check my bugs on Saturday. I still told her I missed her and don't forget about our sex come Saturday.

"You mean our making love, don't you Sweetheart?" said Zoey.

"Right, I'm going to make love to that beautiful ass of yours," I replied.

After hanging up I was a bit pissed. Why was this asshole following me? Why did he follow Zoey home? How long had he known her? What did he mean when he said he would see her Friday? What was Bob doing at my apartment? Joe was right, all it took was for me to leave for the cockroaches to come out.

I had enough of this Kent guy. I went out to the garage and took his GPS bug and put it on another out of town vehicle. Let him follow someone else for awhile.

I finally said 'Fuck it' and went to Gregg's room and joined him and the ladies. A little while later I took one back to my room and fucked the shit out of her. I forgot how good strange pussy was.

Chapter 2

You have to understand that I've always lived another kind of life. There have been very few people that I have ever trusted. I had a lot of people that I considered friends but that doesn't mean I trusted them.

Joe and I go way back to high school. I've always had his back and he had mine. We even went into the service together and stayed friends. If there is one person I'd trust more than any other it would be Joe.

When I awoke Friday morning I gave him a call. I asked him to wait till Zoey left the apartment and I wanted him to go take the bugs out of the phones. I then wanted him to listen to the bugs we planted and I needed to know if there was anything I should know. Mainly I wanted to know why Bob was there.

I further told him to leave our bugs in so I would know if anything else transpired before I got home the following day.

"What's up John? Do you think you have enough information?" asked Joe.

"No, that's why I want our bugs left in. I pulled the bug on the Lexus and put it on a car going to Virginia. If this Kent fellow is following me he will be a couple of states away before he finds out." It actually made me smile.

"I also want you to go to Gregg's business and get my cell phone. Bob used it before I left for New York, I want to know who he called. I'll call you later today and you can fill me in on what you find out. I have a suspicion it's not going to be pretty."

"Ok John, whatever you want. Do you want me to trail Zoey later today?"

"No, she has that concert tonight and I don't think you want to sit through it. You might check back late this evening to see if she gets any visitors."

"Will do John, you take care. I'm sure we will get to the bottom of this mess," replied Joe.

Gregg and I drove to meet the owners of the import/export business. I didn't see any sign of being followed so I figured Kent might be on his way to Virginia about now. Our meeting went well. Gregg set up the paper work to work with this company. It would be a joint venture on new products.

It was late afternoon on Friday when Gregg asked if we could take in a gentlemen's club. It sounded good to me - I like to know how the competition operates. This particular one was pretty nice. The girls weren't as classy as the ones in my club and offered sex almost off the bat. We told them maybe later. For now we just wanted to watch the dancers and have a few drinks.

It wasn't long before Gregg was buying one of the girls drinks and had his hand on her upper thigh. I guess my cousin didn't get out all that much. I put a few folded hundred dollar bills in his hand and told him to have fun. I had other things I was thinking about.

I stepped outside for a few minutes and called Joe. "Have anything for me Joe?" I asked.

He didn't sound very happy. "Sorry John, I have news but it isn't good. I did take the bugs out of the phones but through our bugs I heard a conversation between Zoey and Kent. He said that he thinks you found the GPS bug and that he was in Virginia. He would be coming by later tonight to see her."

"What else Joe, what did he say?"

"He told her he loved her and she said the same to him. She then said she couldn't wait to see him tonight. He did say he didn't get anything on you that would help with a divorce and wanted her to just leave you and go with him. She said something about, not without the money. I have no idea what she is talking about."

"Me neither. I had a pre-nuptial agreement but I didn't promise her anything that I know of. Bob wrote it up and I just signed it. Looks like I'll be talking to Bob real soon. Did you listen to all our tapes yet?"

"No, just the one near the kitchen phone. I'll listen to the others next but I want to get out of your apartment first. I think Zoey will be coming back to get ready for her concert. I stopped by when I saw her leave for the gym."

"Call me if you hear anything else on our tapes. I need to know why Bob was at my place."

"Will do John, take care, see you tomorrow."

I went back inside the club and said 'Hell with it', got the cutest dancer and had myself a lap dance. Later, Gregg and I went out and had a nice dinner. I tried calling home and there was no answer. I figured the concert should have ended hours before. We stopped at the lounge and had a few more drinks, then off to bed I went. I'd deal with the problems in the morning.

****

I got up and showered. I called home and Zoey told me she had gotten home late. She got my message but thought it was too late to call me back. I could tell I had just woken her up. I just let her know I would be back by evening. She didn't say anything like "I Love You", or "I can't wait to see you." I could feel that things had changed just by the tone of her voice.

I hung up and called Joe and left him a voice mail to call me. I let him know I was going out for breakfast. It was a little over an hour later when I got a call back from Joe.

"Sorry I waited to call you back but I have some bad news and wanted you to at least enjoy your breakfast," said Joe. "I listened to the tapes and it isn't good. Zoey has been cheating on you."

"Ok, we figured as much. Give me the short story and I'll listen to the tapes later."

"This Kent fellow it seems was an old friend the way they were talking. I figure old lovers. When he returned from Virginia he went up stairs to the apartment. He spent the night and left a few minutes ago."

"The mother fucker will pay for fucking with my wife. What about Bob? Why was he there the other day?' I asked.

"You're not going to like this John but he was having sex with her too."

"What? Bob was fucking Zoey, why would she fuck him?" I asked.

"I'm not sure exactly. Has something to do with changing your pre-nup and her getting money if she divorces you. Best I can figure out by the little bit of conversation is she gets a million dollars if you are caught fucking around on her. Bob's payment is her ass."

"Mother fucking son-of-a-bitch. Bob was trying to set me up just so he could fuck Zoey? He'll pay for this. Thanks Joe, I'll talk with you later."

Now my fucking day was ruined. I've dealt with shit like this before but this just got real personal. How the hell do I pay them all back? Gregg came down and saw that I was upset.

"What's wrong John? Anything I can do?" asked Gregg.

"No, personal problems. Go ahead and have breakfast and I'll just have a couple more cups of coffee. I'm not in the mood for conversation.

After breakfast we left for home. Gregg drove and I was planning my revenge. In grandpa's day he would just kill all three. Dad would probably use a little torture. I wasn't sure exactly what I was going to do. I knew I wanted to get the truth out of all three of them before deciding their fate.

This was going to be one fucking bad day. I met with Joe as soon as I got back in town. We met at the club and went back to the office to talk.

He had our disks and we fast forwarded through the disks to some of the conversations and sexual activity. Joe gave me my phone and told me that the call Bob made before I went to New York was to my apartment. He was setting up a meeting with Zoey.

After listening to the tapes I called Bob and told him I needed to see him at the club. I wanted to hear from his own mouth why he fucked my wife.

I greeted Bob at the bar, I was sitting with Joe. I asked him into the office and asked Joe to come along.

"What's up John? How was your trip to New York?" asked Bob.

I didn't answer him. First I played the bug where we could overhear his conversation with Zoey telling her he would be over in a little while.

I then stared at Bob, not saying a word. "I can explain that call," said Bob.

"I'm sure you can and you will get your turn to talk." I then played the tape of him telling Zoey to get naked. He was going to fuck her again.

We listened to his words on the tape. "Listen, I'm doing you a big favor here getting you a million dollars. All it's costing you is a few fucks and a couple of blowjobs. I'm also taking a big chance helping you. If John were to find out about any of this, he'd kill me."

The tape went on for the next fifteen minutes of Bob fucking Zoey and telling her how good she was. It even sounded like she was enjoying it. Bob sat in his chair with his head hanging down listening to the tape. Finally I stopped the tape and looked very seriously at Bob.

"Ok, you want to talk, so talk. Why were you fucking my wife? What's this million dollar favor you're doing for her?" I asked.

Bob stuttered and was half crying. "Don't kill me John, please don't kill me."

"Give me some fucking answers, and I mean now. If I think you're lying to me I'll kill you right now, so talk."

Bob talked in a very shaky voice. "It started a couple of months ago. I saw Zoey with this young guy."

"What's his name?" I said harshly.

"Kent, Kent McCarty, I saw them kiss at a restaurant I was at. Zoey came over to me and pleaded with me not to tell you. She was going to ask you for a divorce when she got the courage. Then I did something really stupid. You know how much I always liked Zoey even before you got married.

"I told her she wouldn't get anything out of the divorce because of the pre-nup. I told her I could change the pre-nup and get her a million dollars. All she had to do was get a picture of you having sex with another woman."

"So you hired this Kent guy to follow me till he could get a picture of me fucking some broad."

"No, I didn't hire him. Zoey said her boyfriend was an MP in the service and was now doing Private Eye work on his own. He would do it for nothing. I had nothing to do with him following you. It was all Zoey."

"But, you knew about it. My wife was going to divorce me and you didn't even tell me. She has me followed and you know about it but don't inform me. All this just so you can fuck her? What's this shit about the pre-nup? I checked and there is no clause in it that if I have sex with someone that she gets anything."

"I made it up. I took my copy of the agreement and changed it to read that if you were caught cheating and she divorced you because of it, she would get a million dollars. I told her I took it to the courthouse and had their copy changed."

"Did you? Did you take a copy to the courthouse?"

"God no! I showed my forged copy to her. It wouldn't have been legal without your signature and also notarized. I swear I just wanted her so bad." He was crying now. "Please don't kill me John. We've been friends for many years. I've been your private lawyer for years. I've done all your legal work. I figured when she applied for a divorce and found out she wouldn't get anything she would be too embarrassed and scared to mention me fucking her."

One thing I didn't mention about Bob. He was the prosecuting attorney in our county. He did do some legal work on the side for me. I was one of his main clients.

"Here's my problem Bob. You lied to me. You kept important information from me and you go fuck my wife, I don't know how many times and you want to be forgiven."

Bob was crying. I just kept quiet while he pleaded with me not to kill him. The odd think is since I took over the company I hadn't killed anyone. I had a few put in the hospital but no deaths. People seem to remember the days of my father and grandfather. Today it would be much harder to get away with.

"I'll tell you what Bob. I'm going to let you go for now. I'm going to check out your story but if I find out you've contacted either Zoey or her asshole boyfriend, I'll have you shot where you stand. Now get the fuck out of my club. I never want to see your sorry ass in here again."

Bob got up and hurried to the door and left. He was even too scared to say thank you. Joe looked over at me. "Are you going to let him go?"

"For now; we know where he lives and works. Besides we need to talk to this Kent guy and of course I have to have a talk with Zoey."

****

I decided I needed a couple of days before hitting Zoey with the evidence that Joe and I found. When I got home she looked a little nervous but greeted me with a kiss. I took her to the bedroom and started having sex with her. She just smiled and told me I must really be horny.

I fucked the hell out of her. She never let on that she didn't like it. She even sucked my cock when we were finished. I really had to wonder how she could love this Kent guy and fuck me like there was no tomorrow. I've been with a lot of women and I know she wasn't acting.

After the sex I was too tired to go out and eat. We ordered in Chinese and she told me about her concert and going out afterwards for dinner with some of the members of the group.

She didn't know that I knew better and that she spent the night fucking Kent. I know she had to wonder about the bugs missing out of the phones but there was no way she could ask me. I liked the idea of her wondering exactly what I might know.

I never talked business with her but I did tell her that my trip to New York went well and we took on some new partners. After taking a shower I was ready for bed. She watched me pop a blue pill and knew we were going another round.

All the time I fucked her I had to think what Kent would think if he knew she loved fucking me and even Bob. She had really surprised me that she was such a slut. She sure had me fooled.

On Monday I went to the courthouse and checked the on-file copy of my pre-nup. Bob had told me the truth and if Zoey and I divorced, she would leave the marriage with what she brought in. A few thousand dollars in savings. She would also get to keep the clothes and gifts I bought her.

Knowing this I figured it was time to end this relationship. I stopped by to see a judge friend of mine who often came to the club. I told him my wife had married me under false pretenses and wanted his opinion.

He told me I could ask for an annulment if I had the evidence to prove it. He could grant it and the marriage could end almost immediately if she didn't fight it. I asked him if her telling him that she only married me so she could stay in the USA and become a citizen would be a good enough reason. He is a member of the club and has seen Zoey.

"John, if she admits to marrying you just so she wouldn't get deported would be a reason for an annulment. You do realize that you can't force her to say it. She has to admit to it." The Judge knew about my family's past and was really trying to protect me. He was probably worried about what I might do.

Well, it was time to have my talk with Kent. I couldn't believe he came into the club. Didn't he know I was on to him yet? I called Joe and when he arrived I had him ask Kent to come to the office. When they entered the office I told Kent to sit down.

"I'm not afraid of you," remarked Kent.

"Don't be so stupid. Set your sorry ass in this chair and tell me what the fuck is going on between you and my wife," I replied.

"People saw me come into your office. If I don't leave the same as I came in people will wonder why," said Kent.

"What the fuck is the matter with you. I can shoot your sorry ass, ship you out the back door and you'll never be seen again. Now, the only chance you have at staying alive is to tell me what's going on with you and Zoey. Believe me, it's your last chance. I won't think twice about torturing you and then burying your sorry ass."

He went to get up and Joe gave him a chop across the back of the neck. He went down. When he came to after Joe threw a glass of water in his face, he found himself handcuffed to the chair.

"Now, Mr. McCarty, what is going on between you and my wife. If you don't tell me then I'll let you watch me torture and kill her, your choice."

He was nervous now. I guess this asshole really did care for Zoey. "Please don't hurt her. Do what you want to me but please don't hurt her."

"Tell me everything you know and I might just divorce her and let you both go. Now tell me everything."

"How do I know you won't still kill us after I tell you everything?"

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,708 Followers