Follow Me, Follow You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,712 Followers

"Honey, keep them and use them to buy your new ovens and help pay for your new employees. Just keep me abreast on how the business is doing. By the way, would you like to have a barbeque next weekend? I'll do the grilling."

"Sure John, come by around noon. You'll have a chance to meet Sammie's new boyfriend. You'll like him, he's a bakery chef and Sammie wants us to hire him so you'll have a chance to make an executive decision." Irene smiled after she said that. Sam's had a lot of boyfriends but this one sounds pretty serious.

Epilogue:

It's been over a year since Bob's death. Joe and Flo are getting married next month. Irene is my date for the wedding; I'm the best man.

The police said Bob's murder is now in the cold file. They said they haven't gotten any clues as to who might have done it.

Sammie got her wish and hired her boyfriend, soon to be husband. They are getting married in six months.

We never heard from Zoey or Kent again. One of the girls at the club heard a rumor that they moved out west somewhere. For some reason, I hope they make it.

That leaves me and Irene. She won't marry me, at least not right now. I do have a standing invitation every Sunday when we get together. Most every weekend we end up in bed. There is just something special making love with someone you really care for.

Life sure is fickle. I do my best to just take it a day at a time.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are always appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,712 Followers