Follow the Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
melanie59
melanie59
39 Followers

"Oh my god...Eddie...I'm going to have an orgasm..." I tried whispering.

He put his hands on my bum and went with the flow of my motions. That really set me off because I seriously love playing with my bum all the time and it bursts loads of pleasure throughout my crotch area. I held in my scream as my orgasm landed. I let out a couple of held in grunts as my vagina closed in extremely tight. My vagina spurted juice all over my brother's cock with each jolt it made. I felt my juices spilling out of my pussy all over my brother's cock. I was totally exhausted because I was fucking him for over five minutes straight.

I rested on top of my brother for a little while. He took his hands off of my bum and stroked my back while giving me a couple tender kisses on the lips. He was still very hard inside of me. I lifted myself up off of him and went on my back right next to him.

"Eddie, come and form your legs around my body up at where my breasts are."

He moved slowly and quietly. As he was on top of me, he ran his hand through my hair and rubbed my cheek. I felt his cock right between my breasts and I loved it because I was going to try something I looked at on the Internet. It's where the girl pushes her two breasts together as the guy motions his cock in and out of the breasts. I pushed my breasts together and they formed right around his cock. I was excited!

He pushed his cock in and out of the space between my breasts. It felt a little weird at first because he was like fucking my boobs and since mine were small, I felt his cock right on the base of my chest. After about a minute, I was used to it and I was really enjoying it. My nipples were being teased so hard and I knew Eddie loved the feeling of fleshy breasts around his cock.

"Eddie, when you get really close to cumming, just move a little forward and you can cum in my mouth."

As soon as I said that, he brushed my hands away from my breasts and moved closer. His cock was on my cheek so I fixed it into my mouth with my hand. The taste was unbelievable, it tasted a lot like me to be honest. I know how I taste because I always lick my hands after masturbating. It also had the amazing taste of my brother and I loved that.

My lips closed on his cock and I slid my tongue right under his cock. I slid my tongue around his cock and sucked very gently. It tasted very good and I loved every lick I gave him. After a short while I felt his cock pulsating around my mouth and then I felt the ultimate reward. The awesome taste of his cum slammed onto my tongue and it just kept on coming in. I swallowed the first handful with pleasure. After that, I enjoyed swallowing every little drop of cum he unloaded into my mouth.

After his orgasm finished, he went on his back right next to me. He then started kissing me on the neck and then up to my mouth. He stopped and rested his head back on the pillow. Eddie has always been so caring to me and he's never ever said no to anything I've asked him. I'm really grateful for that because he's always understanding of me and he truly loves me. I couldn't be more happy to have Kate and Eddie by my side.

"Thank you so, so much, Eddie, I love you so much."

"No, no, thank you too, Melanie, I love you. Catch a nice sleep, sweetheart..."

melanie59
melanie59
39 Followers
12