All Comments on 'Following on from a Strange Request Ch. 06'

by petertowers

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
litfan10litfan10almost 14 years ago
even more erotica than before

You have made this absolutely your own story with great pacing and some very interesting characters. You are getting your readers addicted to Maria as well as mother and son. And what a last sentence hook! Great job. I am so curious as to what Jean will be like. Thanks for writing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
A great chapter

Hot and erotic.

I enjoyed the read, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
All Hell Break Lose...

well...the carefully preserved balance of the mom-son relationship has been broken...You have gone down a completely different path from either "A Simple Question" or "The Deal". I can see that it is a no-limits slam bang onwards. That's it for me. Thanks for the story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story

Thank you! I hope more chapters follow soon.

joep01joep01about 10 years ago
Thanks

It was a great co-story to "The Deal". You and litfan both do a great job. Would love to see a couple of more chapters in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Can it get better

Left comenting until read all up to now. Can't fault it at all. What a well writen story , the surprises kept comming and I have to say so did the laughs .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story and lots of unique fun

We're all awaiting the arrival of Jean. When shall she arrive?

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
Nice

So this looks like the end?

I do hope this gets finished properly, it deserves to have a proper ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

From the the resent dates of some of your publications I assume you're back from the void, it would be great to read more chapters of this story it really deserves more.

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 7 years ago
Good Stuff

But, the spelling and punctuation REALLY need work.*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
more please

What about Jean?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story!

I enjoyed the story and I hope you continue this story. It is really hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Is there more

You have done a great job, is there more in your tank for a chapter or 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous