Folly! Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phil's cock had come back to life and he was looking for somewhere to put it. Miriam noticed this and pulled Gabrielle out from under her, turned her around on her back and began to suck her tits. Phil grabbed some pillows from the bed and placed them under Gabrielle's hips. He slipped his cock into her cunt and began to push it in and out of her. She moaned her approval and then her objection as the cock pulled free. Phil pushed her legs up and placed his cock at her arse entrance. She was a woman who had fucked her best friend's husband in front of her and then joined in by letting Miriam suck Roger's cum out of her while she ate out Miriam's cunt. He would be surprised if she had not been fucked in the arse before.

He eased the well greased head of his cock into her. There was no objection, so he pushed into her harder. She relaxed her arse and his cock slipped right into her shit chute. Immediately he commenced fucking in and out of her arse. He watched Miriam's mouth and fingers work on Gabrielle's beautiful tits, sucking and licking, pulling and caressing. He leaned into his work noticing as he did that Roger too had begun to stroke his cock in and out of Miriam's arse. With any luck her magnificent arse would take his cock and a load of his cum too before the night was through. Gabrielle's hips began to rotate on his cock increasing his pleasure. He knew from her moans that she too was enjoying the butt fucking as much as him.

The pace of Roger's hip increased dramatically and he violently jerked into Miriam several times.

"aaaaah, aaaaah," he grunted loudly.

"Keep going, Roger," Miriam cried out. "I'm almost there."

Gabrielle shook and quaked beneath him, her cries of pleasure increasing as the climax overtook her. Phil could feel the muscles of her arse ripple along his cock and he let his cum boil up in his balls and surge out into her arse just as Roger came into Miriam. He continued to fuck into her arse as his thick, hot cum spurted out the end of his cock.

Gabrielle could feel spurt after spurt of the hot liquid as it coated the walls of her arse and made the movements of Phil's cock in her shit chute so much smoother. It's strange, she thought, that I've just been fucked in the arse and taken a load of cum from a man who I've never kissed or even been introduced to.

After the men had finished cumming and pulled out of Miriam and Gabrielle they all lay about looking at one another.

"Great way to begin a dinner party, Roger," Phil eventually said to break the embarrassed silence.

Miriam giggled and Gabrielle smiled. Roger remained silent.

"I think it's a good ice breaker," Gabrielle added.

"Ball breaker would be more appropriate," Phil commented. This time they all laughed and Phil stood up. "I'm going for a swim to cool off. Would you like to join me, Gabrielle?"

She bounced to her feet "Come on, you two," she said to Miriam and Roger as she took Phil's hand. "Let's get wetter!"

Roger and Miriam watched them go. Miriam turned back to Roger.

"You seemed to enjoy yourself earlier," she commented. "Found a new diversion?"

"Hmm," he replied quietly.

"Are you worried about what happened her tonight?"

"Honestly?"

"Yes."

"I am, Miriam. I've never done anything like that before. I've never even wanted to suck another man's cock. What I've done scares me!"

Miriam smiled reassuringly. "Don't worry about what happened here tonight, Roger. You're not homosexual. If you want me to level with you, I was quite turned on by what you did. I just wish I could have seen it myself."

He looked up at her smiling face.

Miriam squeezed his hand. "Like the girl said, let's get wetter!"

12