Fond Thoughts of Cousin Ann Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers

"We should be thinking about ordering that pizza," Janet said.

"Yeah, let's do that and by the time we're done maybe Romeo here will have recovered."

The women ordered two medium sized pizzas for delivery around back by the pool. They grabbed some paper plates, napkins, and more beers before going back out. Mike was still dozing on the loungers.

"I know what would wake him," Janet said.

"What's that?" Ann asked.

"We could start playing with whatever we find up the leg of his suit," Janet offered, with a mischievous grin and her tongue across her lips.

"I didn't bring him here for you to kill my poor cousin. Let the poor boy recharge his batteries. The more time we give him the better he will be able to respond," Ann replied.

"I guess you're right but I didn't get a taste yet like you," Janet fretted.

"Hold your sperm, you little cocksucker," Ann told Janet jokingly.

"Okay, okay, just fooling around."

They woke Mike when the pizzas arrived. The women paid and they ate out by the pool. Mike consumed four pieces to their two each. He had finished two before they had eaten their first.

"Hungry?" Ann asked, with a mused look.

"Starved," Mike admitted.

"Well, eat up, big boy," Janet commanded. "Get your strength back."

"I need to," Mike agreed and they all laughed.

When it got dark they went inside and down to the basement to watch a movie. Janet found one on cable and they sat back to watch with Mike in between the two girls on the couch. It was a suspense drama and the bad guy had a beautiful girlfriend. It was an "R" rated movie and the girlfriend was pictured in one scene bare-breasted and in bed with the bad guy.

On the couch both women had taken to leaning against Mike. He was sandwiched between his own two lovelies. Both had their heads on his shoulders. Between the action on the TV and the closeness of Ann and Janet, Mike was feeling a familiar stirring to his loins. Ann fell asleep leaning against him before the end of the movie.

When the movie was over, Janet sat up and looked at Mike pinned down by the sleeping Ann. Janet signaled him and together they managed to move Ann enough that he could slide out from under her. Janet got a different blanket and covered Ann.

They had dressed again before coming down to the basement. Still Janet only had a tee shirt on over her bikini. The bottoms and all of her legs were still visible to Mike. His cock was still a bit hard after the movie ended. He had to piss which might have added to his dilemma but Janet took notice.

"I need to use the bathroom," Mike said.

"Want to play some pool after?" Janet asked.

"Sure," Mike responded.

Janet got the pool table ready while Mike used the bathroom. She gave him a cue upon his return and told him to break. He did and managed to get one stripped ball in so he had highs for a game of eight-ball.

"Want to make a little bet on who wins?" Janet asked.

"It's your table. You're probably a shark," Mike stated, with a grin.

"I'm okay," Janet said.

"Oh, well, I'll bet you. What you want to bet?" Mike asked.

"If I win, you do what I say. If you win, I do what you say," Janet offered.

"Is this the favorite game of Ann and you?" Mike asked, with a big smile.

"I don't know, why?" Janet asked.

"Never mind! Okay, it's a bet," Mike agreed.

Mike made one more ball but missed on his next shot to give the turn over to Janet. Janet sank two as well before missing but she left Mike without a good shot. He took a safe shot but missed. Janet missed on the next two shots and Mike on his one. Finally Janet sank two more before missing. Mike then sank two on his turn before missing. Janet then sank three in a row cleaning the table of all the lows and her focus was now on the eight-ball for the win. She missed though on her first attempt. Mike made one ball but missed on the next. He did leave Janet with a tough shot and she almost made it but left the eight-ball strategically positioned in front of a corner pocket. An easy shot from most anywhere on the table when it was her turn again.

Mike surveyed the situation and knew he needed to run the table or somehow block her shot to the eight-ball. He made the first shot and left himself with a tough shot at the thirteen. He about had decided to hit a blocking shot when Janet spoke.

"Tell me, Mike. If you win, what will you want?"

"I haven't completely made up my mind but I was leaning towards a blowjob," Mike said.

"Think you can go again, huh?"

"Oh, yeah," Mike said.

"Hum! That sounds good. Maybe our bet is a moot point."

"Why do you say that? What did you want if you win?" Mike asked.

"I wasn't sure you could go again so I was leaning towards you eating me out again," Janet said. "But I like your choice too."

"Well, we'll see," Mike stated, smiling at her.

He took the shot rather than go for the block. He missed but put the thirteen right next to a pocket. He left the cue all the way down the table from the eight. It was still a makeable shot though. Janet smiled at him as she lined up the shot.

"I'll tell you what. If I make this, we'll both get our wish," Janet offered.

She took the shot and did make the eight.

"Okay, I win. Follow me, slave," Janet said, smiling.

Janet led him into a spare bedroom in the basement that also had a desk in it with a computer. Mike watched as she untied her bikini bottoms and let them drop to the floor. She then took off her tee and draped it over the seat of the leather desk chair. Janet sat down and pointed for him to kneel before her. Mike did and now faced her gorgeous pink pussy.

"Okay, loser. Make me cum," Janet commanded, with a huge grin.

Mike stared briefly at her pussy before moving in. He loved the soft tuft of blonde hair at the top and allowed his forefinger to tease the curls for a moment. Janet shifted in the chair putting her legs up on the arms. Mike got the impression this was not her first time in this chair in this position. Her cunt was now open and right before him.

Mike was feeling a little dominated by this small woman after losing the game and being commanded to eat her. He wanted to take back a margin of control so he decided to give her exactly what she wanted. He parted her lips further with his fingers and dove into her cunt like a wolf after raw meat. He speared his tongue deep into her cunt and wiggled it all around. Janet grunted as he attacked her pussy.

"Oh, fuck, go easy there, big fella," Janet said.

Mike continued to eat her deeply and forcefully. At first Janet was shocked by the attack but the incredible feelings brought her right along quickly. Her hands tangled in his hair as his tongue bored as deep as it would go into her cunt. While his tongue worked her cunt hole, his fingers dropped from her blonde curls to rub around her clit. For a guy new to pussy eating he was doing a remarkable job. Janet bucked her cunt into his face and pushed on his head.

"Oh, god! Eat me just like that," Janet exclaimed.

Mike worked his tongue inside her until her opening was too sore to continue. He pulled his tongue back and pushed it upward through her gash to her clit. His fingers changed positions with his tongue. Mike sucked on her clit as two fingers worked into her hole. Janet couldn't believe how quickly this teenager was going to get her off. She could feel her orgasm racing to its peak.

"Oh, Mike! That is so good. Keep sucking my clit. Oh, yes! Keep doing that."

Mike eased his two fingers deep into her juicy cunt. As he licked and sucked on her clit, his fingers probed the roof of her vagina and touched a rough surface. He ran his fingers across it and Janet's body shook like he had touched her with a live wire.

"Oh, god!" Janet gasped. "Keep doing that...keep doing that."

A few more strokes of Mike's fingers across the rough spot he found within her and his continued sucking and teasing of her clit had the desired affect. Janet arched her back on the chair and pushed his face harder into her pussy. She groaned loudly as her orgasm raced to the surface. A few more strokes of Mike's fingers sent her over the edge.

"Oh, fuck! I'm cumming," Janet yelled.

Her body trembled as her climax crested. Her arms pushed hard on his face and Mike found it hard to breathe while he sucked her clit and played with the knob with his tongue. Janet felt pulses of exquisite pleasure tingling through her body. Mike's fingers were suddenly awash in her juice. She seemed to be gushing fluid as if a dam inside her had let go. Squishy wet sounds filled the room as his fingers continued probing her depths. The cute petite blonde ground her pussy onto his fingers seeking every ounce of pleasure from them.

It took a few more moments but finally her ass relaxed back to the seat and she slumped down. Mike moved lower with his mouth. He extracted his fingers and licked around the juicy entrance to her hole. He liked the taste of her and tried to lick away as much as he could. A lot had run down the crack of her ass to wet the tee shirt.

Mike kept going. His tongue was tired and his jaws ached a little but the tasty blonde had a sweet pussy and he wanted more. He wanted to give her more pleasure. His cock was rock hard and also ached as it pressed hard against his suit and shorts. Mike spread her cunt wide and gazed at the red pink insides of her. He looked up to see that Janet's eyes were closed and she had a sleepy look on her face.

As Mike looked at her cunt, he took the opportunity to really examine the second pussy he had ever seen this close up. Her inner lips were folded back and he could see a little into her cunt hole at the bottom of her pussy. His finger lightly teased the outside of the hole feeling her moist flesh. He could see a tiny hole above her cunt hole and then the little knob of her clit above that. Her clit was swollen as large as it gets and poked invitingly out of the hood at the top.

Mike leaned back in and sucked on the little knob. The squeals he got from Janet told him she loved it. He pushed first one, then a second finger into her slightly gaping hole. The fingers went in easy so he tried a third this time. The gasps and grunts from Janet encouraged him more. He moved the fingers around feeling her insides and the moist soft walls of her pussy clamping tightly around his fingers. He alternated sucking and tonguing her clit and got appreciative moans from Janet.

Janet's hands had left his head but now returned to hold him to her. Mike quickened the pace of his fingers and his mouth. Janet gasped and her moans kept increasing in tempo as he quickened his pace. Janet was moving rapidly toward another orgasm. When Mike shifted the position of his fingers to rub across the rough surface of her g-spot again, Janet groaned loudly.

"Oh, so good. Oh, my god, you're doing that so good."

Mike forgot about the pain in his jaw and tongue and worked her over at an ever increasing speed. Janet's head rolled from side to side and moans escaped her mouth on a continuous basis. A few more moments and Janet's tortured nerve endings pushed her over the edge once more. She bucked off the chair and again pushed his head into her cunt. Mike kept working as she climaxed beneath him.

After shaking and grunting through a wildly wonderful second orgasm, Janet slumped once again to the chair. Mike reversed his positions with his mouth to her hole and fingers to her clit. He lapped up her juices enjoying the taste once more. He teased her repeatedly until Janet pushed him away.

"No more, please. No more! I can't take any more! Oh, my god!"

Mike sat back. His lower face was glistening with her liquid essence. He was tired and breathing heavily. His jaw ached and his tongue felt like someone had been pulling on it trying to wrench it from his mouth.

Janet finally opened her eyes and looked at him. She smiled weakly and sat up.

"Where did you learn to suck pussy so well?" Janet asked. "Did Ann teach you that?"

"Well, I did it with her and she showed me a bit but not a lot."

"God! You're a wonder. No one has ever eaten me that good before. Come here."

Janet kissed him passionately. They kissed for a few moments before he had to break away to get some air.

Janet looked at him and said, "Your turn now! I'm going to suck your cock so good you're going to cum gallons. Let's switch places."

Mike stood and shed his shorts and suit. He sat down on the chair replacing Janet. The wet spot on the tee shirt felt a little cold on his balls. Janet waited for him to get set and stood before him. As Mike watched her, Janet looked into his eyes. She undid her bikini top exposing her cute tits and wonderful pink nipples. Mike's cock twitched even more at the sight of them.

Janet lowered herself between his legs just as Ann appeared at the door. Mike saw her but Janet did not. Janet hands curled around his stiff cock and she looked up into his eyes. Her blue eyes twinkled with the thoughts of what she intended to do to him. Ann watched quietly from the doorway as Janet lowered her head while still looking at his face and flicked her tongue over his pre-cum coated cockhead. She swirled it all around and teased the corona ridge. Mike hissed and moaned with each delicious touch of her tongue. He began to worry he would cum any time. Too soon to really enjoy the blowjob he was about to get.

Janet's left hand cupped his balls and rolled them in their sack. Her other hand lightly stroked his rock hard shaft. Her mouth traveled down the side of his cock, sucking on the hard flesh as she went. Pre-cum boiled from his hole and immediately ran down the side of his cockhead. Janet pushed his cock forward onto his abdomen and sucked one of his balls into her mouth. Mike groaned and his head dropped back onto the chair as the pleasure of her mouth assaulted him. Janet switched balls and teased the other the same way.

When Janet had completely wet his balls, she sucked back up the side. When she got to the top she sucked on the tip getting another tease of his pre-cum. Mike groaned and looked over at the door. Ann was smiling at him as he groaned deeply.

Janet started descending down his cock taking inch after inch into her mouth. She got about half in her mouth before it pushed up against the opening to her throat. She pulled back up and started bobbing up and down on his cock. Mike tensed and moaned loudly. Janet could feel his soft wet balls tighten and knew he was getting close. She slowed then backed off completely but kept her hands teasing him lightly. Another drop of pre-cum surfaced in his hole.

"You getting close?" Janet asked.

"Yes," was all Mike could say between groans.

"I'll go slowly, okay? I want you to enjoy this more," Janet offered.

"Okay," Mike gasped.

Janet teased him a little more with her hands but still allowed him to calm down a little. She licked the drop off his cockhead and teased it tenderly with her tongue. Her touches felt like sheer bliss to Mike. They were soft and tantalizing, yet light enough to only tease him.

"You okay?" Janet asked.

"Yeah, I guess," Mike groaned.

Janet smiled at him then lowered her mouth back down over his cock. This time when it hit the back of her mouth she opened her throat and eased further down. Like Ann, Janet had learned years ago to deep throat a cock and she wanted to give Mike that pleasure now. Her mouth kept pushing down on his cock taking his length completely into her mouth and down her throat. Her nose nestled in his pubic hair and her chin rested on his balls, still in her hand.

"Oh, geez," Mike hissed.

He looked down to see this petite blonde swallow his big cock whole. It felt like he was being consumed dick first. His head felt like it would explode with the wonderful sensations. His balls ached from all the day's activities and her wonderful manipulations of his genitals. Janet held him in her throat for a few moments then pulled back off. She sat back catching her breath.

"Did you like that?" Janet asked, with a wicked smile.

"Oh, god, yes! That was unbelievable!" Mike groaned.

Janet just smiled at him and went back down. She took him again to the root and Mike growled with the incredible pleasure. When Janet came back up this time she did not stop. She started bobbing forcefully on the top half of his cock. Mike gasped and moaned as the pleasure pushed him rapidly to cum. Janet did not have to keep it up for long.

A few moments more of her wonderfully sucking mouth and teasing tongue pushed him right up and over the top. He pushed up off the chair with his hips and blasted a rope of creamy white cum into Janet's waiting mouth. She sucked on the tip of his cock like a vacuum drawing the juice from his tortured balls. Mike's balls did not have much left to give but they gave up what they had into Janet's mouth. She greedily sucked it out and waited for him to finish. Mike finally sagged back down onto the chair completely drained.

Janet stayed between his legs and tenderly sucked on the tip of his cock until he groaned loudly and pushed on her arms. She got the hint that he was super sensitive now and pulled off. Mike opened his eyes and looked down at her dreamily. He got an additional shock when Janet opened her mouth to show him the cum he had deposited there. She smiled as she then swallowed the whole thing in one big gulp.

"You nasty cocksucker," Ann said, from the doorway. "I wanted to be the first to do those things for him."

Janet turned, surprised to see her standing there, but at the same time didn't care. They had sucked off boys in the same room before and even together.

"Sorry! He deserved it though for being such as good pussy sucker," Janet said, with a huge smile on her face like the cat that just ate the canary.

"Do you like her talented mouth, Mike?" Ann asked, smiling broadly herself.

"Oh, god! That was incredible!" Mike said.

"Glad you liked it," Janet said, turning back to look at him.

She leaned down and licked the head of his cock getting another small drop that had seeped out. Ann moved into the room beside the two of them.

"I see you managed to cum one more time," Ann mused.

"I think you two have drained me for life," Mike exclaimed.

The women laughed and helped him to his feet. They dressed because it was time to worry about Janet's parents returning. Ann and Mike needed to get home too as they would have an early start in the morning. Mike watched as Janet put her bikini top back on. He was sad to see her cover those two beautiful little orbs. He vowed if he got another shot at Janet before they left he would spend more time getting to know those two pink nipples intimately.

The three of them picked at the cold pizza a little bit before they left. They drank a pop as they talked. Ann told Janet that Mike was headed back to Illinois on Friday. With going to Pike's Peak tomorrow, they only had Thursday then to party before he left. Janet invited them back over to swim on Thursday. Mike liked the idea and they all laughed at his willingness to be with the two of them again.

Mike and Ann left Janet's after good-byes and thanks and rode their bikes back to the house. Their parents were in the backyard drinking when they got home. They looked to be nicely buzzed. The two said their hellos but then went into the basement to watch a little TV before bed. Mike sat in one corner of the couch and Ann lay down with her head in his lap.

"I'm tired. You?" Ann asked.

"Yeah. Exhausted," Mike admitted.

"I bet! You performed well today. You're quite the stud," Ann whispered to him, with a big smile.

Mike stroked her long brown hair. He loved her long hair and having her head in his lap. He could not believe it when he felt his cock stirring again. It still ached from the last release only an hour or so earlier. Ann felt it too.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers