Fond Thoughts of Cousin Ann Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,585 Followers

She smiled at him, "You are quite the stud. You ready to go again?"

"Oh, no! No, I'm done I think," Mike exclaimed.

"I bet I could make you hard again," Ann whispered. "But I'll leave you alone."

"Thanks. If anyone could though it would be you," Mike offered.

Ann leaned up and kissed him.

"You don't seem as shy as a few days ago," Ann stated, with a big smile.

"Being with you and then Janet today changed that I guess," Mike mused.

"You know we probably won't be able to do anything tomorrow with the parents around," Ann told him.

"Well, that's okay I can use the rest I guess," Mike claimed.

"Yeah, we'll get you recharged for Thursday."

"I can use that if I'm going to be with you both again," Mike agreed, with a big grin.

"You like Janet?" Ann asked.

"Yeah, she's great," Mike replied.

"I think she likes you too," Ann added.

"You think so?"

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"Well, she is spectacular," Mike stated.

"Better than me?" Ann queried.

"No, you are the best," Mike quickly stated. "But she's different is all."

"You like her cute little body? Those puffy nipples of hers. Most guys do," Ann said.

"Yes, but yours are better."

"Thanks, you're sweet but I see the way you look at her. You like that tight little package, don't you?"

"Yeah, she is awesome," Mike admitted.

"I'm glad you like her," Ann claimed.

"I like you too, cousin," Mike said, bending to kiss her.

"Thanks for letting me be your first," Ann said.

"I'm the one that should be thanking you. You have done so much for me. I can't tell you how happy you have made me these past couple days."

"I can feel your happiness poking me in the back of the head, stud," Ann stated, smiling.

"He loves you and so do I," Mike replied, stroking her soft beautiful long hair.

"That's sweet. I love you too, cuz," Ann responded and they kissed again.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,585 Followers