All Comments on 'Fond Thoughts of Cousin Ann'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nice job

Not sure what others will say, but I liked it. Looking forward to the story to keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep Writing

Cant wait for the installment where he fucks her- AND, OOPS@!! yeso- Does Knock her up!

rockloader76rockloader76over 17 years ago
Enjoyed...

I can't wait for part 2 as well....not sure if i'd like to see her knocked up....a slut like this should be on birth control....

oldwayneoldwayneover 17 years ago
Great Tale So Far!

This is a really hot story. We are all looking forward to the next installment. Thanks for sharing your stories.

PurrfectKitten22PurrfectKitten22over 17 years ago
Nice Story

Good story, suspensful buildup, not giving too much away...I read lots of these types of stories and write them too! You've definitely started something hot.Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good grief !

Thank you for bringing back happy memories of similar escapades with my own cousin many years ago . We still keep in touch but would never reunite as we did many many years ago . Thanks!

Lia MondeLia Mondeabout 17 years ago
Hands on Training

Excellent rendition of a classic plot: boy coming of age at the hands of a close relative.

David48David48about 17 years ago
Oh yeah

I had a kissin' cuzin' too. My first damn near everything sexually first time. I spent two weeks with her when I was sixteen. She was twenty two and just divorced. What a wonderous time we had. I didn't see her again for nearly thirty years and when we got together it was like the years never happened. Great gal...great sex. Great story so far...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Like the Elvis movie, without the bad acting

Very impressive. My cousin's name is Amanda; I would like to have been able to teach her about sex, but sadly she has gotten married already : ( It would have been so nice and sweet to have been able to teach her the basic maneouvers and things about intercourse. I really enjoyed this story. I see that you have a series of them. I'm glad! Tit's up for that. I'm glad that you made Ann a brunette, by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good Times Ahead

Just discovered the author of this hot series and look forward to reading this and the resst of his many postings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just beautiful

That was a wonderful, tender story. Thank you. You're an artist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
so-so

she seems to pushy and doen't seem to really care about him she is just horny and mad because her boyfriend left early. if the boyfriend was still around she wouldn't want anything to do with him. virgin or not he seems like to much of a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
needs more character buildup and chemistry

The story started out well but then Ann turned out to be a sex craved 21 year old and Michael is a push-over. I liked the premise, but the two characters don't have any chemistry, it would have been nice to see a lot more build-up between the charaters before beginning the intimacy.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

This is a great story...last 2 comments are too harsh...both Ann and Mike are having fun...Mike is NOT a "push-over'...he is inexperienced, and it is nice his cousin is willing to teach him.

I really HATE the 'slut' moniker, in this context; just because a girl enjoys the company of boys...she should not have to suffer the stigma of that label. It is really incumbent on the guys not to talk about being with a girl...but they HAVE TO GALK, build themselves up as "men", at the expense of the girl. BUT, BUT, discretion on the part of a lady also goes a long way...and goes both ways!!

First girl I was with, years ago (I was 19, she was 26/27, picked me up at work)...I told her to not talk about us being together, and I would honor that also. I HAD heard some stuff about her, but ga e her benefit of the doubt. Don't y'a know...bitch ran her mouth, made me look like a fool...and was upset when I rebuffed her advances; she could not understand that a GUY could be discrete, and that I was upset about her indiscretion.

Guys...be nice...treat the 'gentler' sex with at least 'son's respect...they do love it!

Five**5**Stars, for a cool "kissing cousins" story...🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good premise.

Buce back story.

Good buildup to sex.

But lacks needed details. Needs more details of exactly how she played with his cock and balls. And dialog abut how it felt to her and to him.

And you need to use THEY'RE, THERE, and THEIR correctly.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES