Fond Thoughts of Cousin Ann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly moved her hand up the shaft until it was around the spongy, velvety smooth head. Mike was groaning constantly now as she pushed back down. On the next upward stroke another larger drop of pre-cum forced the first to roll down the side of the head to where her hand moved. It help act as a lubricant as she jerked him off slowly.

Ann wanted to make it last for him as long as possible so she went nightmarishly slow for both of them. At one point, she slipped her hand off his cock to cup his balls. To her surprise they were quite large. They were bigger than average from her experience. She fondled them tenderly tickling the underside of the sack with her nails and moving the two nuts around inside. She teased him a while before returning to his cock.

It was time to speed up a little as she encircled the shaft again. The additional speed made Mike groan more and even stiffen his body. She knew he was very close as she pumped harder.

"Tell me when you are going to shoot," Ann said.

"Ahh...very close...

A few more pumps and Mike groaned loudly. His ass came off the couch as his balls let loose their charge. Ann aimed the cock slightly forward as she felt the shaft stiffen and pulse. The first jet of cum shot a good two feet in the air. Just as it landed high on his bare chest a second matched it's height but with great mass. It too landed high on his chest making a mess of him. The next two spurts were also impressive but maybe a foot high. His cum blasts were trailing down his stomach covering him from upper chest to abdomen.

"Wow, you cum a lot." Ann said.

"I do?"

"Yeah, you have nice big balls too," Ann told him, smiling up at his face.

Her hand still held his slowly softening cock. Cum from the tail end of his orgasm and more as it softened oozed out of the shaft even still, coated her forefinger and onto the next one. It was thick and creamy white with his young man seed.

"Hold still and I'll get some tissues," Ann said, tenderly placing his shrinking cock on his stomach.

Ann went to the bathroom. She looked quickly at her cousin's sperm on her fingers as she grabbed tissues from the box. She wiped his fingers off and pitched the tissues in the toilet. She grabbed a bunch more and went back to Mike. He reached for it but she slapped his hand away.

"A girl should always clean up her mess," Ann stated, with a huge grin on her face.

Mike watched as Ann dabbed up the drops of cum in the tissues. She did not stop till he was relatively clean. For the last part she took his flaccid cock back in her hands to clean it off too. As she looked at it and rubbed it clean, it started to swell again. Ann looked up at Mike and he was watching her intently.

"Your cock seems to like my touch," Ann offered.

"It sure does," Mike replied, with a big smile.

"We should stop now though. Save your strength," Ann explained.

"Why?" Mike asked.

"Because I have some other things in mind," Ann said.

"You do?"

"Yeah, so let's stop for now, okay."

"Okay," Mike agreed.

"Did you like my handjob?"

Mike noticed her shirt was back down. She must have done that on the trip back and forth from the bathroom.

"I loved it," he said, realizing his cousin had just given him his first handjob.

"Good. I want to make your first experiences pleasant for you," Ann told him.

"You're doing a marvelous job so far," Mike complimented her.

"Thanks." Ann kissed him.

Mike slept soundly that night too.

More to cum.