Fondest Dreams Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It should have felt cramped, but instead it felt cozy. The bed looked especially inviting. Zsálya twirled her way to the bed and fell backwards into its embrace. She immediately gave a long sigh of contentment; Willi's bed was comfortably firm, and covered with a luxuriously soft down quilt. But best of all... "It smells of you, my love," she giggled, pulling Willi's pillow to her face and inhaling deeply.

"I love you so much, Zsálya," Willi murmured as he lay down beside her. "I have imagined making love with you here, in my own bed," he continued, taking Zsálya into his arms and caressing her tenderly.

"I—love you too, Willi," Zsálya managed to say between moans.

In their many weeks together, Willi had learned Zsálya's body very well, and his skillful use of that knowledge quickly had the little Were cooing in delight. The lovers thought each other's clothes away, and their naked bodies melted together amid a series of deep, smoldering kisses.

When they parted for breath, Zsálya lay back on the soft quilt and spread her legs for her gorgeous male. The power of the love and desire in her blue eyes took Willi's breath away, and he took a moment just to gaze at her. Only two months ago, he could scarcely have imagined the feelings she stirred in him. Now, he could scarcely imagine being without her. "Stars above, you are so beautiful," he murmured as he lay between Zsálya's open legs.

Willi began laying gentle kisses along her thighs, then up across her stomach, keeping his touch light. Zsálya giggled and cooed and begged him not to tease her. In response, Willi carefully spread her engorged pussy lips and nuzzled the little bud of her clit. This drew a long, low mewl from his kleinen Wolf. His empathic touch was equally light and teasing, leaving both Zsálya and her wolf longing for the torrent of purest love they both craved.

"That is not nice," Zsálya panted, grabbing Willi's head and trying to push his face down into her needy pussy. She reached out to him with her emotions, bathing him in her raw desire to try and erode his self-control.

Easily defying her efforts, Willi grinned up at her. "Whoever said I was nice?" he teased, his gorgeous eyes sparkling with love and mischief.

Zsálya squealed in frustration as he gave her clit a butterfly's-kiss. "Bad boy!" she accused, giving up her attempt at force and running her fingers through his hair instead. "Oh Ancestors, Willi, tease me no more! I need you! Please!!!"

Willi gave her a triumphant smirk, then relented and set to work with his lips and tongue. He also loosed the floodgates on his emotions, enfolding both Zsálya and her wolf in a warm cocoon of purest adoration. The little Were threw back her head and screamed as her first orgasm of the night roared through her. Her lover played her perfect body like a musical instrument, easing a pair of fingers inside her wetness as he deftly brought her to one shattering climax after another.

After nearly a dozen orgasms, Zsálya surprised Willi when she grabbed him by the roots of his hair and dragged his face up from her dripping pussy. Her blue eyes were flecked with shining yellow, and Willi knew instinctively that he was now facing both halves of his beloved at once; the gaze he felt was simultaneously human and lupine. "No more teasing," she growled at her lover, running her hands down to his arms and pulling him up on top of her body. "Fuck. Me."

"Jawohl!"

Her small hand grasped his cock and guided it to her wet, waiting pussy. A gentle push, and he was sinking into the tight, silky heat that he had come to know so well over the past month. The couple's eyes locked, and as always they shared a moment of wide-eyed wonder as their bodies became one. Then Zsálya gave a little buck with her hips, and Willi began to thrust in reply.

The two made slow, sweet love in the big bed, never losing eye contact as their bodies moved in the ageless rhythm. When Willi finally lost control and erupted inside of her, Zsálya pulled him down and buried her face in the crook of his neck. Her teeth grew, and she bit down hard, climaxing yet again as she tasted Willi's blood on her tongue.

The bite prolonged and heightened Willi's orgasm, and for a moment he feared that his cock might burst. He moaned into her hair, shivering from the combination of pain and pleasure. "Somehow, I never quite expect it when you do that," he panted, pulling away enough to smile at his ladylove. Her hair was tangled and wild, her face flushed, her pale skin dripping with sweat. She was beauty incarnate.

"Will it bleed in the waking world?" she asked in a shaky whisper, her body twitching through the aftershocks of pleasure.

Willi shook his head. "Nein, it only bled the first time. Zsálya... if I am not your mate, why did you mark me?" he asked gently, finally voicing the question he'd had since that first night they'd made love.

Zsálya giggled, stroking his cheek tenderly. "Mate or not, you are my male," she told him, her voice steadier now. Her wolf emphasized the point with a surge of possessiveness. "I want every female you meet to know that you are taken."

"That I most certainly am, little one. Again?"

"Yes!"

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~