Football Bet FTW!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,378 Followers

"What do you think?"

"I don't think I've overstayed my welcome."

"Not by a long-shot. Sure. Ice cream. I could use an energy boost."

She bounced out of the bed and into the bathroom, I expected her to be in there for just a minute or two, but I'd cleaned up and finished my Gatorade before she reappeared after about 15 minutes, dressed in her cheerleader outfit, boots and all. She had her hair back in a pony tail, looking even younger.

I was stunned, staring at her. "Wow."

"Ready to play?"

She tossed me a shirt. I could see she'd rummaged through my collection again, coming up with a Heath Schuler shirt. She laughed. "Got yourself a winner there."

We had a couple of scoops of ice-cream each, and the sight of her in that outfit was renewing my interest. In a big way. "You know, I really like that outfit."

"I thought we could watch some of the game, and I'd be your little cheerleader slut, who you could fuck under the bleachers."

"The stadium doesn't have bleachers."

"Work with me, Jack."

She towed me upstairs and turned on the game, starting with the pre-game show. She turned and looked up at me with big puppy dog eyes. In a little girl voice she said, "Please hurry, I have to be in front of 90 thousand screaming fans in just a moment."

"You are a little slut, aren't you," I teased.

"Just your slut. I love to feel your cum dripping out of me, when I'm performing in front of the crowd. Can they see how wet my shorts are? The white material becoming transparent, as your juices soak through. Hurry now, before I have to go."

She dropped to her knees, taking my cock in her mouth. Her little act had already started to work wonders on me, and watching her pretty face, and nasty little mouth going to work, she had me hard as a rock in no time. No surprise this girl was able to get me going again so quickly after our first performance. She was sexiness personified.

Lori pulled away abruptly, leaned over the arm of the couch, and pulled her shorts down part way. "Fuck me now, before anybody sees. Please." She batted her eyes at me, gazing back at me longingly.

Damn, that was a sweet ass she was showing me.

She reached back with her hands, spreading herself open for me. I pressed my cock against her, rubbing the head up and down her crack, then between her legs, sliding against her moist pussy. I pulled up and with just a little effort eased into her. A few good pushes and I was in. She was very vocal, crying out "Yes!" when I first entered her.

"God, we're so bad. Can you hear all those people above us? I'd just die if anybody walked down here now and caught me doing this."

"You are such a nasty little girl, aren't you? Shaking your ass for all those strangers. I bet that gets you hot, doesn't it? Knowing how bad they want you. How they'd go home and jerk off to pictures of you. Jesus, you're a hot little fuck."

She was pushing back against me, as I penetrated her, sighing "Oh...Oh," every time I filled her. With her legs together, bound by the shorts, she was tight, and I loved the feeling. I was finding a nice little rhythm, hanging onto her hips and thrusting away. Jesus, this was so much better than the way we usually watched the games. Although I think Derek and Bob might be a little shocked.

On the TV they had completed the coin toss, and the kickoff was only moments away.

"I have to go," she moaned. "I have to go, the games starting."

I was pushing into her hard, enjoying her. "And you're going to leave me like this?"

"We get a couple of minutes after every score. I can come back to you then." She pulled away from me, tugging her shorts up, then was on her knees giving me a quick suck. "Wait for me?"

"There are a lot of other girls out here you know."

"I promise, I'll make it worth your while." She looked up at me and winked, giving me a couple more sucks. Then she hopped up and took a seat on the couch. In her normal voice she said, "C'mon, stud, it's starting."

"You, girl, are a horrible tease."

"Bored?"

"Never."

"Good. Here's my idea. Every field goal, I'll suck you until the kickoff. Every touchdown, you get to have me until the kickoff. If it's a pass, it's my choice. If it's a run, it's yours."

"You know, that's like 8 or 9 touchdowns."

"I know. Hope you ate your Wheaties."

She reached over and casually stroked my cock. "Can't let him get too distracted. As I recall, we scored pretty early."

Suddenly she squeezed me tight, screaming at the TV. "That was INTERFERENCE. THROW THE FUCKING FLAG!"

Definitely my dream girl.

=======

Thanks for reading this story. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Now if you'd take just a moment to vote, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,378 Followers