All Comments on 'Football Widow Ch. 03'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
will.ohwill.ohover 20 years ago
Love the Football Widow

A well thought out plot keeps the story moving. I find it gripping.I hopw you will come out with more to the story. I want to see the husband get what he deserves for being so self centered while Sue finds fulfillment and joy. Please write more!!!

lovercat2942lovercat2942almost 16 years ago
Oops

This story is truly captivating. Colleen really gives the characters such depth one can almost reach out and touch them. I have this niggling fear that Christa is taking advantage of Sue and her good nature, and Sue is so desperate to be accepted and loved, a situation this writer can relate to so well. I really loved Sue jumping in to protect the girl being attacked at the club; to me this shows what she really is made of. However, winning the jacket just for Christa, though well intentioned, really opens her up for being used/dominated by Christa.

Of course, the sex is hot. Reading about anal really isn't my bag, but the way Colleen describes that encounter, just as she describes the vaginal sexual encounters, between Christa and Sue almost makes me forget it IS anal.

By the way, I now have my answer about the children. Very near the beginning of the story were statements about an annual trip to visit their grandparents. Oops. Maybe that teaches me to pay a bit more attention to the setup of a story.....oops!!

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
ok

now the stories are getting a little too long for me to read, I skipped the 3 pages between 2-5 and read the ending, I am hoping it does not get any longer from here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The whole "club scene" was unnecessary and unrealistic. It mars what is a pretty hot chapter. Sue turning into a licentious nymph in front a large crowd including people she knows? Ridiculous. Isn't she a married woman trying to be discrete about her affair? Also, Christa watching the "love of her life" openly engaging in sex acts with other women right in front of her? And she's turned-on by it rather than angered and hurt? Also, ridiculous. The entire scene should have been jettisoned or seriously toned down.

Ravey19Ravey1910 months ago

Still a great story although a little coerced about the lesbian club antics. It seemed Sue was being plied with alcohol and Christa did nothing to stop it then the ending of the act in the cage may have demonstrated Sue's submissiveness but was it a betrayal of Christa? Well written and enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous