Football Widow Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Competition?"

"Yeah, every Friday night. They have cool prizes for the winners, as if showing off your groove thang to a club full of hot butches isn't prize enough," Wilma said laughing.

"I don't think so," Sue said.

"Aww, come on, it'll be fun. We can do it together, when there are two girls together they almost always win,"

"No need to decide now, it doesn't begin for a couple of hours," Christa said, coming to Sue's rescue. Sue smiled at Christa who winked at her and took her hand under the table.

"Yeah, anyone want something to drink?" Wilma said as she rose.

"I could use a Heinie," Christa said.

"Wine for me," Denise said. Sue was still feeling very nervous and Wilma turned before she could answer.

"I hope you will pardon her, she's a wild child, but that's part of the reason I love her so," Denise said apologetically.

"That's all right, Sue can get a little wild sometimes too," Christa said and grinned when Sue blushed. Christa squeezed her hand and Sue felt herself get all tingly. No matter what, the little woman made her feel sexy and it was a nice feeling. Denise rambled on about how she and Wilma had started dating. She seemed to be talking just to fill the space and was obviously as uncomfortable as Sue. Wilma returned and placed drinks in front of everyone. The one she gave Sue was a frothy pink drink in a hurricane glass. Sue sipped it tentatively and found it tasted like fruit punch with no alcohol taste at all.

Sue continued to gawk like a tourist downtown. There were so many things she found fascinating. Her eyes were drawn again and again to the dance floor. The variety of women and the different ways they were acting and dancing was fascinating. The first one to really attract her notice was a tall black woman in biker leathers and boots. She was dancing with a pretty oriental girl in a red Dior dress. Nearby a Goth girl was dancing with a short woman in denim jeans and jacket. Women in corporate attire rubbed elbows with girls who were just one step away from public indecency. Tall and short, thin and fat, black and white, Asians, Indians, teenagers, matrons, every size, shape, type and walk of life seemed to be represented. A live DJ was now spinning the songs. She was short and plump with a red Mohawk and way too much makeup. Sue realized the place also had a fog machine when the Dj sent white smoke coursing across the dance floor. The dancers became ethereal then, almost like something out of a dream. Just vague outlines undulating to the wild music.

She was nearing the bottom of her glass and feeling a little light headed when Wilma got up to get another round. Christa and Denise were talking like old friends, discussing the place and the changes they had seen over the years. Sue finished up her drink as Wilma put another before her and joined in the conversation as it turned to recent events. She was feeling better, less anxious and more comfortable in her surroundings now. The conversation was light and moved from topic to topic with little direction. Sue was impressed with the way Christa seemed able to keep up and seem at home with Denise and Wilma. She had a feeling she wouldn't do half as well if they were sitting at a table with Christa's friends.

Wilma left the table again and Sue assumed she was going to get another round of drinks. When she returned empty handed and smiling the tall blonde suddenly felt nervous.

"Well, I signed us up," she said grinning.

"No way," Sue said instantly.

"Oh, come on Sue, you're so fucking hot, there's no way we can loose," Wilma pleaded.

"Absolutely not,"

"Christa, make her do it, you know half the women here would give their right arms to see her up in the cage!" Wilma pleaded.

"I can't make her do anything, it's totally up to her," Christa replied.

"Please Sue, I want to win, just once, please?"

"What's the prize tonight?" Christa asked.

"Jackets like the bouncer's wear," Wilma replied enthusiastically.

"Really? Beth isn't skimping on the prizes then. Always wanted one of those jackets," Christa said mildly.

"Indeed I'm not skimping, those jackets are more than three hundred dollars each," Beth's voice said. Everyone turned to face her.

"You should sell them, you'd make a fortune," Wilma said.

"No, selling them would not be a good idea. The only reason they are so coveted is because they are so hard to come by and the only way to get one is to win the competition or work for me,"

"Or sleep with you," Christa added with a grin.

"Well, that of course," the blonde said smiling. She motioned to the bartender and one of the bouncers brought over another round of drinks.

"On the house," she said and moved off to chat with other customers.

"Please Sue?' Wilma returned to wheedling. Sue looked at Christa, but her lover merely smiled and watched her with a neutral expression. She thought about the stacks of boxes at home in their bedroom. Well, in her bedroom. Funny how she thought of it as their bedroom, she thought. Those boxes represented a lot of money and a lot of things she was very pleased to have. If Christa wanted one of those jackets, well maybe, just maybe she could get one for her. It would be a small return for all of the joy, pleasure and happiness the little butch had brought her over the last few days.

"What do I have to do?" Sue said while taking a gulp of her drink to screw up her courage. When she took a big gulp she could taste the burn of the alcohol. Vodka she thought. "Can you dance?"

"A little,"

"Just leave it to me, do what I tell you and we are sure to win!" Wilma said excitedly. She was bursting with energy and talking a mile a minute. Sue glanced at Christa, but she gave no indication of anything. In fact her face was totally blank. Sue couldn't tell if she was pleased or annoyed and wondered if this was such a good idea after all. All too quickly the music was cut off and Bethany began to speak into a hand held mike.

"Well Ladies, its finally time. The moment you've all been waiting for. Four cages, five minutes, six girls and anything goes. Tonight's guest judges are ready, and so are our sexy contestants. So ladies, sit back and enjoy and don't forget to vote for your favorite. Ballots are on the tables and will be picked up after the competition by your waitresses. Contestants, enter your cages,"

"Look, just stay all shy and demure, act like you normally do, okay? I got an idea that sure to win!" Wilma said.

"That should be easy enough," Sue said under her breath. Wilma dragged her by her hand to the ladder and the pushed her up. Sue was very aware of all the eyes on her and again thought this was a bad idea, but she was already here and committed so she tried to smile. Wilma apparently had aspirations to becoming an actress. She orchestrated their rise and once in the cage she began to whisper urgently to Sue, all the while keeping a broad smile on her pretty face. The girls climbing to the other cages were stunningly beautiful and Sue began to regret trying this even more, there was no way she could compete with young beauties like these.

"Don't worry about the others. Just do what I tell you and all eyes will be on us. This is so awesome, I get so stoked when I know all the women in the club are checking me out. Can't you feel it? It's like a jolt of pure sexual energy," she whispered. Sue did feel it, almost like a live current. From the cage she could see all the women in the booths and at the tables. She could feel the eyes on her and despite her reluctance she did feel the sexual energy.

"All right contestants," Beth called over the mike, "when the music starts you have five minutes to impress the judges and the crowd. Ready? Go!"

The music started off with a strong hip-hop beat. Sue was about to start dancing, but remembered Wilma's instructions and so stood stock-still. Wilma danced around her in a provocative manner, while quickly shedding her pink top. Her breasts were small and rode high on her chest, coved only by a pink bra. She pressed them together, then cupped them and pushed them upwards, towards Sue's face. When Sue didn't react Wilma's hand slipped behind her and in an instant her bra joined her top on the floor of the cage.

The girl's tits were soft and slightly less firm than Sue's own. They rode low on her chest and were capped by small pink aureoles and tiny nipples. Her chest was freckled and her skin was very pale, almost transparent. She slipped behind Sue and caught a handful of the blonde's hair.

"Bend over and grab the bars when I push," Wilma instructed. The young woman pushed Sue over and she obediently caught the bars with her hands. She was now bent at her waist, wither legs still locked and her weight supported totally on her arms. Wilma squatted down behind her, keeping her knees wide so anyone in front of them could see she wasn't wearing any panties. She caught the hem of Sue's dress and with a stage flourish rose quickly and flipped it up over the older woman's back. Sue cringed as she felt the heavy material settle on her back and shoulders. She knew anyone standing behind them could now see her black stockings, red garterbelt and red thong. Because the thong was so brief they could also see most of her ass. Cheering broke out as Wilma grasped Sue's hips and began to simulate fucking her in time to the music.

Sue's head was down, her hair spilling over her face when a stinging slap to her ass brought her head up sharply. Wilma caught a hand full of her blonde hair and pulled back on it like a horseman holding the reins of his steed. Her hips were undulating and crashing into Sue's ass. With her free hand Wilma pushed Sue's hips down until the older woman could feel the girl's hips pressed against her panty covered mound with each thrust. Despite her embarrassment, or maybe because of it Sue began to hump back, meting the girl's thrusts. She felt her nipples hardening and the dampness forming between her lips.

Wilma suddenly spun Sue around and forced the older woman to her knees. She tangled one hand in Sue's long tresses and with her other hand she pulled her skirt up, She wore no panties and her mound was clean shaven. Her lips were puffy and gaped open slightly. Wilma spread her legs and then pulled Sue's face into her crotch. Her pussy was extremely wet and smelled overpoweringly musky. She was working her hips in time to the music and grinding her crotch on Sue's face.

"Grab my ass," she ordered urgently. Sue did and held onto the girl's wildly rotating ass as the music wound down. Wilma was riding Sue's face now, apparently oblivious to the fact that the music was winding down. Sue could tell that the small woman was fast approaching orgasm. Her ass cheeks were hot and smooth in Sue's hands.

"Eat me!" she screamed.

Sue suddenly pulled the girl's hips tightly to her face. She flattened her tongue and ran it once between the girl's slick lips. With a groan Wilma came, shuddering through her orgasm as the crowd went wild. She tasted very salty, but Sue thought it was probably from the sweat of her exertions. She was a little shocked she had done it, but for some reason she had always taken orders well. Still, she was terribly embarrassed, but that didn't stop her from licking wildly at Wilma's wet pussy.

The lights came up and Sue stood up dazedly. She wiped her face with the back of her hand and helped Wilma gather up her clothes. Many hands helped her down the ladder and not a few took the opportunity to cop a feel of her ass and legs. Sue didn't mind, her one thought now was to return to the booth and Christa. The little butch had been slowly building up the excitement in public exposure and now Sue was very hot and horny, but she wanted only to be with Christa. She slid into the booth and caught her lover's hand. Christa smiled and kissed her deeply. Wilma was all over Denise and it was obvious that the young woman was still very turned on.

"Did you enjoy that?" Christa asked.

"It was strange…embarrassing but, yes, it was very erotic and I enjoyed it," Sue admitted.

"Good," Christa said as she slid her arm around Sue and held her tight. As they sat and chatted with Wilma and Denise several women came over and introduced themselves. Most were butches and threw barely concealed glances and comments at both Wilma and Sue. Wilma flirted with many of them, which left a scowl on Denise's face. Sue was polite, but was careful to stay tightly against Christa's side. While she thought Christa enjoyed the looks the women were giving her she didn't flirt. She had eyes only for her lover and Christa seemed to bask in the attention other women were giving her.

"Well Ladies, the votes are in. Tonight's prizes go to the girls in cage four, let's hear it for them," Beth announced several minutes later.

Wilma and Sue walked up to the DJ's booth amid applause, catcalls and more than a few propositions. Beth gave them each a jacket and a kiss on the cheek. Wilma stayed to collect congratulations from many of the women, but Sue hurried back to the booth. She looked at Christa and then hesitantly held out the jacket.

"Keep it babe, I have a jacket and you don't tonight, but…thank you,"

Sue smiled and put on the jacket. She then snuggled up next to her lover in the booth and sipped on her drink. She had worried that Christa would be upset with her for showing off. The small woman seemed to have a jealous streak, but Sue now understood more about her lover than she did when the night began. The way her eyes sparkled when other women were looking at Sue with hunger in their eyes made it clear to Sue that Christa reveled in being with her. It made Sue feel wanted and needed and at the same time it made her feel even closer to the little butch. She felt it was an ego boost to the little woman and Christa certainly had provided one for her. Sue was very pleased with herself in being able to return that favor.

----

The interior of the little sports car was warm and dark. Outside the window trees flew by and the rhythm of the road lulled Sue. The jacket was warm and she snuggled deeper into the seat.

"Did you have a good time tonight?"

"Yes, it was exhilarating,"

"Did it make you hot showing off for all those women?"

"No. What made me hot was knowing that you were watching," Sue said.

"Just me?"

"Yes, it gets you hot watching me show off. Knowing that all those women are looking at me seems to really make you feel good because you know I'm with you, so I like it because it means you're happy,"

"You're cute,"

"Why do you say that?"

"Cause you are,"

Sue smiled and leaned her head on Christa's shoulder. The rest of the drive was quiet and long before they reached her subdivision she has faded off into a gentle sleep. She awoke to Christa softly shaking her.

"We're home sugar," she said in a very tender voice. Sue nodded and allowed herself to be helped out of the car. They made their way through the darkened house to the bedroom where Sue turned on her bedside lamp rather than the overhead light. The soft lighting was cozy and their first kiss was comfortable and loving.

It was a strange feeling for Sue because everything was comfortable and felt so right. She knew what Christa wanted, knew what she wanted and knew that both would get it. There was no erotic tension tonight, just a happy knowledge that she was going to get laid. It would be the perfect ending to a wonderful day. What she couldn't know was that Christa had a surprise for her.

As soon as the kiss broke Christa stood and quickly stripped. From her bag she took out her harness and once it was on selected a long thin dildo. While Christa was doing this Sue rose to her knees and shrugged out of her dress. On impulse she picked up the jacket and put it back on and grabbed Christa's biker cap. When the small woman noticed she burst out laughing. Sue smiled back and pressed her breasts together seductively.

"So what? You want to be my little leather bitch tonight?" Christa asked as she stroked the thin cock. Sue giggled and nodded.

"All right then, on your knees bitch," Christa snarled.

Sue quickly rolled over on her hands and knees while pushing her ass up and letting her chest rest on her arms. Christa climbed on the bed and delivered a stinging slap to Sue's beautiful ass as she knee walked between her legs.

"Ow!" Sue yelped. Christa ignored the exclamation and lined her cock up with Sue's wet lips, holding the thong out of her way. This dildo was thin and slipped easily into Sue's wet pussy. In a few strokes it was coated with her juices and slicing into and out of her with ease.

Christa fucked Sue with the long slim dildo in a slow languid motion. She didn't try to build the tempo, but kept it slow and easy. Her hand moved from Sue's hips to the soft half moons of her ass and gently pried them apart. Her rosebud was small and pink and Christa smiled broadly.

"Sugar, you ever been ass fucked?" Christa said.

"No, never," Sue said.

"Want to try it?"

"I don't know…I've heard it's really painful,"

"Ya trust me doncha?"

"Of course,"

"Good, cause I want to fuck your beautiful ass tonight," Christa said as she began to massage Sue's rear entrance with her finger. She continued the slow, deliberate rhythm of her fucking as she unhurriedly worked a finger into Sue's ultra-tight rear. The blonde groaned softly, but didn't try to move away. Christa slowly began to slide her finger in and out, keeping time with the dildo. Again it was slow and unhurried; in fact she took extra time to just allow Sue to adjust to having something moving in her ass. The red garterbelt framed her beautiful ass and Christa simply enjoyed the view for a while. She held the thong to one side with her free hand, it would be easier to just take it off, but it seemed better to leave it in place.

She finally withdrew both her finger and the dildo, leaving Sue empty. Christa inserted two fingers into Sue's wet pussy and pumped them in and out a few times. Once they were slick with her juices the small butch rubbed the slick liquid into Sue's anus. She slipped a finger in and began to slowly fuck the blonde. Only when Sue began to press back on her finger did she remove it and grasp the dildo. She rubbed the slim head against Sue's ass and slowly focused in on her rosebud. Once she was sure she was on target she began to press forward.

"Relax sugar," She whispered when Sue tensed.

Sue nodded and tried to relax, but her body seemed to have a mind of it's own and tensed to stop the invader as soon as Christa began to apply pressure. Her body seemed to be pleasantly relaxed and in a warm and hazy state, but her mind was very clear. It formed a strange juxtaposition in her perceptions, as if time were flowing more slowly in her mind than it was around her body. The first thing she was intensely aware of was that she was committing adultery in her marriage bed. Right along with that was the knowledge that she was having anal sex for the first time, something she had adamantly refused to try with her husband the one time he had broached the subject. She was also highly conscious of the way her lingerie felt on her body, of the sensuousness of the satin as it caressed her tits, waist and hips. She was aware of how much nastier it seemed to be having sex while still clothed and how erotic the whole thing was. Above all she was conscious of Christa. Of her touch, her presence, the way she was so careful of Sue's feelings and her love. It was love she felt, real love, not just lust. It was the kind of love two souls could share for lifetime. Sue knew instinctively that she returned that love, God help her, but she did.

Her mind was pulled back into the flow of time when the tip of Christa's cock slipped past her sphincter. Pain shot through her in a quick stab that took her breath away. She fought back the gasp that came to her lips and tried to relax. Christa seemed to know exactly what she was doing keeping up a steady pressure, but not thrusting forward. Sue tried very hard to relax, but in the end it was that steady gentle pressure that forced her muscles to give way. Her breath came in a gasp as the long thin dildo slid deeply into her bowels. It hurt, god it hurt terribly when it first penetrated deeply into her and Sue cried out despite herself. As the pain faded she felt her inner muscles gripping the plastic intruder, trying to get used to it. Soon she became aware of a strange sensation.