Football Widow Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure. What's going on girl? Is something wrong?" she asked, her voice carrying a strange quality of hollowness over the static on the line.

"I'll tell you when I get there," Sue managed.

"Do you remember how to get here?"

"I think so," Sue stammered. She was losing her nerve. It would be so easy to just point the car back towards the Garden State and her parents' home.

"I'll keep the phone on, call me if you get lost. I'll call the front gate and let them know you're coming so you won't get hassled."

"Thank you."

Sue made the long drive by memory, getting turned around only once. The guard at the gate let her pass after asking who she was and whom she was visiting. She pulled up in front of Christa's house as the sun was just beginning to lighten the sky in the east. Sue sat for a long time in the car, wondering what to say, how to say it, fearing rejection, but knowing she had no choice but to try. She looked up to see the front door open and Christa standing there in the light. Sue exhaled heavily, and then screwed up her courage and got out of the car. The tall blonde walked up to the doorway and stopped a few feet from the threshold. Christa wore only a white t-shirt and black boxers. She cocked her head to one side and looked closely at Sue without smiling.

"You been crying, girl?" Christa asked.

"Yes," was the only reply she could find.

"Well, don't just stand there, come on in," Christa said as she stepped aside.

Sue looked at her and then bit her lip before speaking.

"Christa, I left Bernie," she said in a voice that was barely above a whisper.

Surprise registered on Christa's face, but it was quickly drowned in concern. She stepped out and placed an arm around Sue, and then guided her into the house and to the sofa. Sue's tears began again, and Christa went to the kitchen, returning with a shot glass filled with vodka. Sue took it gratefully and killed half of it in one swallow.

"Go easy, baby, getting sick will only make it worse," Christa admonished as she wrapped her arms around Sue and let the distraught blonde cry on her shoulder. Sue fell apart then, her body wracked by shuddering sobs. Christa held her tightly and stroked her hair, occasionally whispering endearments until the tears finally stopped. Eventually, Sue sat up and tried to regain her composure. She hesitated for a long time before she spoke.

"Thanks for that, I'm so lost."

"No, you're not lost, baby, you're found," Christa said, smiling tentatively.

"I just don't know..."

"Shhhh, don't talk, just listen," Christa interrupted. When Sue nodded, Christa smiled and took her hand.

"I know it's hard. I know it'll be hard for a long time. You've a lot to deal with and a lot more is coming. I think I know why you're here. At least, I hope I know. You didn't just come here for the night, did you? You want to stay here and be my girl, don't you?"

"I... I don't know what I want."

"Yes you do, and I know what I want," Christa said softly. "I want your cute little ass greeting me at the door every evening in something sexy. I want you in my bed every night and tied to it on some. I want to call you mine, keep you for my own and maybe even get married someday. I want you to have a child with me, to grow old with me and to always be here for me to love," she said as she brushed a stray lock of hair from Sue's face. "I know I can't offer you some of the things a woman always wants. I'm not rich, but I can offer you love and caring and as much sex as you can handle. I know it'll be hard for you to adjust to being with a woman fulltime, but if that's what you want, then I want you to know upfront it's what I want too." "Are you sure? I... I really have fallen in love with you, but I'm such a dull person and you have so many friends," Sue began.

"Dull? Girl, you are anything but dull. As to being sure, bring your sweet ass upstairs and I'll show you how sure I am," Christa said with a huge grin.

It didn't bother Sue. She now understood that the seeming fixation on sex was just how Christa dealt with her own emotions when they were strong. Besides, she hadn't been laid in four months and Christa was nothing if not the sexiest woman Sue had ever met. The two of them galloped up the stairs like a couple of teenagers who had the house to themselves for an hour or two before the folks got back.

By the time the two of them collapsed on the big bed, they were literally tearing at each other's clothes as they kissed. Christa tore Sue's blouse open, sending a spray of buttons across the room. She roughly jerked the blonde's bra down beneath her ample tits, and buried her face between them. Even as she sighed, Sue eased her hands down her body and unzipped her skirt. Buttons could be sewn back on, but it was one of her favorite skirts and she didn't want it damaged. She needn't have worried.

Christa's hands were too busy kneading her breasts to worry about anything else. As her small hands squeezed and manipulated the soft orbs, her tongue laved the valley between them until there was no area that wasn't wet.

Somehow, Sue managed to wiggle out of her skirt without breaking contact with Christa's hands and mouth. Time had not dulled her senses or done anything to change the way her body reacted to Christa's touch. If anything, the forced celibacy had only increased her desire for it. She moaned softly as Christa's lips enveloped her nipple, and the smaller woman began to suck. Sue arched her back, forcing more of her tit into her lover's mouth. Christa responded by opening her mouth wider and taking as much of the satiny skin into her mouth as she could. She clamped down on it and applied as much suction as she could. Sue moaned as the intense suction brought the nerves in her nipple to life, followed quickly by a rush of blood.

Christa released her nipple and smiled up at her.

"It's gotta be a quickie, I have to get to work. Bern is gonna be in a foul mood, and if I'm late he'll really take it out on me," she said.

"Then let's wait," Sue said after a moment's deliberation.

"You got something against quickies? I hope not, cause I'm gonna be coming home for nooners every chance I get," Christa said with a big smile.

"Fine by me, but I don't want a quickie now. I want you to make love to me and I want to be able to enjoy it. I've waited months, a few more hours won't kill me," Sue said.

"All right, baby, you look like you could use some rest anyway. How long have you been up?"

"Too long."

Christa nodded and reluctantly released Sue. The tall woman rolled off of her and onto the bed. She just lay there on her back, staring up at the canopy. Christa got up and went to the bathroom and the sound of water running soon filtered into the bedroom. Sue was tired, so very, very tired, and emotionally drained. She didn't even remember going to sleep, but woke with a start when Christa's lips bushed her own.

"Come on baby girl, let me tuck you in," Christa said tenderly.

For no reason she could understand, Sue threw her arms around Christa and dragged her down on top of her. She immediately sought out and found the startled woman's lips. Sue shoved her tongue past those soft lips and into Christa's warm mouth. Christa recovered quickly, relaxing as she lay on top of Sue and thrusting her own tongue into the blonde's mouth. Sue held her tightly, in an almost desperate grip, but her tongue meekly withdrew as soon as Christa's shot into her mouth. The kiss was deep and Sue sucked hungrily on Christa's probing tongue. The black woman reluctantly broke the kiss and looked down into Sue's face.

"What was that for?" she asked with a smile tugging at her lips.

"I just wanted you to think about me today at work," Sue replied. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes, which had seemed so dead only moments before, sparkled.

"You are always on my mind," Christa said simply, and slipped off Sue's body and unlaced the blonde's shoes. She then stooped and caught Sue's feet, pulling them together. Christa gently twisted her body, until Sue was lying in the bed. She then pulled the blankets up, noting that Sue's eyes were already closed and her breathing regular.

The darkskinned girl turned and walked towards the door, but stopped and turned back. She gazed at the sight before her for a long time. The blue coverlet rising and falling gently with Sue's breathing, golden hair spilled over the pillows, pale skin that seemed to glow in the morning sun. Christa memorized the whole room and every detail, from the dirty clothes hamper that was overflowing by the bathroom door to the newspaper tossed casually over the back of her reading chair.

This was her dream come true and she was reluctant to leave, afraid that when she returned from work there would be no gorgeous woman sleeping in her bed, just an empty house that had long ago ceased to be a home to her. That fear was juxtaposed to the one dream she had clung to for the last four months, of coming home to have Sue greet her at the door. She sighed heavily and walked down the stairs and out the door.

It was going to be along day.

***

Sue awoke to find the late morning sun streaming in through the windows. For a moment, she was confused, and then she remembered she was at Christa's place. Rising up on her elbow, she looked around the room and wrinkled her nose. She was still drained, still questioning herself, her motives and her decision. The tall blonde threw back the covers and stood up, and pulled on her skirt and blouse, before realizing the blouse had no buttons.

She sighed and headed down stairs. Deciding to risk a little overexposure to Christa's neighbors, she walked out to the van, holding her blouse closed, and retrieved her travel bag. She saw one woman, a tall woman with a severe face and her hair in a bun, walking a poodle. Sue smiled at her, but the woman gave no indication she had seen it, and Sue quickly retreated into the house.

The house was a wreck. She was surprised she hadn't noticed it the night before, but apparently, Christa hadn't been doing much in the way of housekeeping. Sue deposited her bag upstairs, changed into warm-ups and collected the laundry hamper. She started a load, and was halfway through cleaning the kitchen when it dawned on her that one of the reasons she left Bernie was that she was tired of being a housekeeper. She looked around the messy kitchen and then shrugged. It wasn't housework she minded, it was being thought of as a housekeeper. Christa might appreciate her cleaning up or might not, but one thing was for sure. To the little butch, Sue was a lot more than a maid.

By four-thirty, the kitchen was sparkling, as was the living room. That room had needed dusting more than anything else, and Sue got the feeling that Christa spent very little time there. The last load of laundry was drying, and Sue had started dinner. The bedroom was straightened up, and she had put four loads of clothes away, but she had been loath to actually clean it, because she felt like it would be wrong to go through Christa's bedroom without permission. She had contented herself with just straightening up and thoroughly cleaning the bathroom, which looked like it hadn't been done in ages.

Sue checked on the roast, then went upstairs and stripped out of her now filthy warm-ups and underwear. She started the taps and then stepped into the shower, enjoying the hot water and thick steam. Her mind was on what to wear, something she hoped Christa would like.

***

Christa's workday had been hellish, but not because of Bernie. If anything, he seemed distracted and didn't even bother to make his usual snide comments. Time had dragged on the small woman as her excitement and apprehension mounted. Now, she had passed through the gate and was about to turn onto her street. She was sweating, her heart was beating wildly, and as she turned, the very first thing she saw was Sue's minivan. Pure, unadulterated joy shot through her, erasing the day's doubts in a flash. By the time she parked and got out, she was beaming.

She walked slowly to the door, but found herself shaking when she reached for the doorknob. She had dreamed of this day for so long, and she wanted to savor it. She was still standing there, with her hand poised over the knob, when the door swung open. Christa was pulled from her dreams to reality, and that reality left her speechless.

Sue wore her new corset, with black seamed stockings and high heels. She had planned on wearing nothing else, but her modesty asserted itself at the last moment, and she had slipped a pair of black bikini panties on over the garters. She looked so beautiful. Sexy, but shy and nervous. Christa tried to speak, but no words would come.

"Please come in and shut the door. I feel like the whole world is watching," Sue whispered.

"If they could, they would be," Christa replied, her voice hushed.

She stepped into the house and closed the heavy door behind her. They both stood there in awkward silence. Sue was blushing and had her head down, but Christa was frozen by her beauty and the air of vulnerability. She had dreamed of this for so many nights, of so many outfits, and so many positions as they made love. Yet, now that the dream was reality, she dared not move or even speak, for fear it would dissolve before her eyes into nothingness.

"I'm sorry, I thought you would like it," Sue stammered after the silence became unbearable.

Christa smiled, seeing that her silence had been taken the wrong way. She had come to expect that of Sue. The woman had no idea of her own loveliness.

Christa decided she didn't want to fuck Sue. Not right then, anyway. She wanted to make her feel as special as the greeting made her feel.

"Baby, I've got something for you," she said.

Sue felt her curiosity piqued, and was glad to have the silence broken. Christa took her hand and led her upstairs. She was a little nonplussed, when Christa led her past the second floor and the bedroom, and up to the third floor, to her studio.

The landing was cramped and the door was locked with a combination lock and hasp. Christa deftly dialed the combination and removed the lock before opening the door and ushering Sue inside. The entire room was open, with a low ceiling and hardwood floors. All along the walls were canvases, some of landscapes, some portraits, and many only half-done or even less. The artist showed an amazing ability to portray detail, but Sue wasn't able to really examine any of the works, because Christa was tugging her along. Toward the far end of the long room, a single canvas in an antique gilt-work frame sat in the middle of the room. When they were near it, Christa flipped a switch and a single spotlight illuminated the work. Sue gasped and stared, totally transfixed.

It was her, tied spread-eagle to Christa's bed, but it wasn't her. At least, she couldn't imagine herself as being that wanton or elementally sexual. Her expression was pure ecstasy, and her lips glistened with the cream of Christa riding her face. Her breasts stood out, and the detail on each nipple was incredible. Even more so, was the way both seemed to be straining, as if the artist had somehow captured the feeling coming from within them. Sue blushed hotly when her eyes reached her pussy. Her pubic hair was damp and matted, and her pussy open, almost like it was inviting the viewer in. The contrast of the red comforter, her pale skin and the black garter belt and stockings was shocking. She had never seen anything so incredibly lewd and at the same time so powerfully erotic.

"How..." she began, but her words died.

"How what?"

"How..." she began, but had to swallow hard before she continued. "How did you paint me that... wanton?"

"I just painted what was there baby," Christa said with a toothy smile.

When Sue looked at her and frowned, the butch laughed and took Sue's hand.

"The technique is something I have played with before, but never with this kind of results. It's very much you, but each portion was painted at just the right time. Your lips and nose I did just after you ate me out. The rest of the expression came after you had that big orgasm. I did each breast separately, right after I pulled the clothes pins off, so they were swollen and the nipple stood out, that's why the angry color."

"And my... pussy?"

"Right after I pulled Black Beauty out," Christa chuckled.

"So this really isn't me," Sue said in a whisper as she gently touched the canvas.

"Yes it is. It's you in every aspect. You, when you are most aroused. I had offers from several galleries to show it."

"Oh my god, you showed this to people?" Sue cried, blushing furiously.

"Of course I did. It's the best work I've ever done. If I could produce a few more, I could've gotten my own showing, but of course my model up and disappeared on me."

"Your own showing? You mean, like at a gallery?"

"Yep. One of my girlfriends graduated from the New School and runs a gallery over in Soho. She's been on my ass to show some of my pieces, but I never thought I had done anything worth showing. 'Til this. This is mine, my own style, my own technique, my own."

"Why didn't you just get another model?"

"Couldn't. It only works when I'm painting someone I love," Christa said quietly.

Sue looked into the small woman's eyes. The love she saw there was heart-wrenching, and all of her doubts disappeared in one blinding instant.

"I'm back," the tall blonde whispered.

"I know," Christa said as she stepped closer and wrapped her arms around Sue's waist.

Sue looked down on her shorter lover and hugged her back, kissing the top of Christa's head. For just a moment, she got a feel of what Christa was like when she wasn't hiding behind her normal façade. A single glimpse of the tender heart and deep love the small woman was capable of.

"Enough of this girly shit. Let's fuck," Christa said as she pulled away.

Even in the weak light, a blush was visible under her dark skin. Sue gently stroked Christa's cheek, brushing away a tear. Christa looked up at her and smiled rakishly.

"You owe me for four months of nothing, sugar tits. Time to pay the piper," she growled.

Sue laughed and followed her back down to the bedroom. Christa jumped on the bed and Sue joined her. Their lips met and their tongues soon twined, as Sue's hands stroked her lover's back and Christa's hands gently kneaded Sue's breasts.

Sue moaned softly and tugged Christa's shirt up, digging her nails into her skin. The little butch hissed and nipped Sue's lower lip. Her fingers captured Sue's nipples, through the satin of her corset and squeezed hard, causing a delicious ripple of pleasure tinged with pain to shoot through Sue. Christa forced her thigh between Sue's legs and slipped her hands to the blonde's soft, round ass. Her strong fingers dug in and pulled Sue to her and then relaxed. The second time she did it, Sue's mound bumped against Christa's muscular thigh, sending a jolt to her brain.

As the kiss continued, Sue picked up on what Christa wanted and began to sensuously grind her mound against her lover's leg. Christa slid her hands up to Sue's back and traced them over the lace work, enjoying the crisscross of hard cord and Sue's soft skin. She broke the kiss when her hands reached the top of the corset, and brushed a stray lock of hair from Sue's flushed face.

"I want you," Christa said quietly.

"I'm already yours," the blonde replied breathlessly.

"No, I want to take you my way and make you mine."

"I don't understand."

Rather than respond, Christa rolled Sue gently off her body and rose. She went to the closet and returned, after some rummaging with a black leather contraption.

"Ever seen one of these?" she asked Sue.