Football Widow Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fading sun touched both of their bodies with gold as they slowly stripped each other, with many pauses for kissing and caressing. Sue was mildly surprised that Christa wasn't wearing her strap-on, when she undid the small woman's trousers. Christa pulled Sue's warm-up bottoms off and smiled, and then arched her eyebrows, before sliding her hand into the waist of Sue's delicate pink panties and ripping them off.

"Hey!"

"I'll buy you more," the butch said, settling between Sue's legs and gently tonguing her inner thigh to forestall any more protests.

Sue moaned softly and relaxed, allowing the ripples of pleasure from Christa's experienced tongue and fingers to spread through her being.

She was moaning and massaging her breasts, when a flash of light reminded her that the drapes were open. She thought she must look very silly, lying on her back in just her socks and tennis shoes, but she didn't care. Christa's tongue was now between her lips, caressing the places where it felt most wonderful and the world outside didn't matter.

Soon she was quivering, as the rush of pleasure became more intense. When Christa swirled her tongue over Sue's clit, she felt a strong contraction of the muscles deep in her body, followed by pulses of pleasure that started at the base of her spine and rippled outward.

They spent the rest of the afternoon christening each piece of furniture in the new living room. Curled up in bed later, Christa lovingly kissed Sue's tummy before throwing an arm protectively over her and fading off to sleep. Sleep was a long time coming for Sue. The moon shone beautifully, the stars were incredibly bright and crisp. The gentle breeze from the open window brought the smell of fresh cut grass and flowers in bloom. In the cycles of the world, it was spring, and Sue felt that this was the spring of her life too. A fresh start, with a whole beautiful world waiting to be discovered.

Christa's soft breathing and warm arm let her know it would be a world discovered with someone she loved. If the children took to Christa, as she hoped they would, she decided the world might just be perfect for the first time in her life.

***
On the first Sunday of the regular season, Bernie sat on the sofa next to Christa, as the pre-game show wound down. Each had a beer in their hand, and each wore a team sweatshirt. The kids were upstairs with Sue's mother, playing games. Shelly and Sue, both in maternity wear, were chatting in the kitchen as they prepared dinner.

Christa could tell Bernie was ill at ease, but instead of harassing him further, she decided to try to bury the hatchet. He was there because Sue insisted that he be a part of the children's lives, and Christa could handle that. In order to keep things amiable between them, Bernie had laid off her at work. He had taken it badly when he first discovered Sue was with Christa, but, over time, he had come to accept it. Apparently, it hurt his pride less to believe his ex-wife was a lesbian. Christa couldn't care less about his pride, but she had ceased to provoke him at work. That too was due to Sue's gentle prodding.

"Gonna be a good year, we had a great draft," the big man said, trying to break the ice.

"I don't think Gorman was worth moving up for a first round pick," Christa said.

"Oh bullshit. He's the leading tackler on the team, this preseason, and he gives us speed at the linebacker position. We haven't had that in years and it's hurt us."

"He can't stop the run. Too small. Smith is going to have a field day, mark my words."

"Wanna bet?"

"Nah, what you gonna risk? I already got the one thing you had that meant anything to me," Christa said.

She had a big grin on her face, and while Bernie's face flashed anger, he broke into a smile as well.

"You can have it, shorty, I did way better for myself," he said with a smug smile.

"Keep thinking that way. One day you just might convince yourself it's true," she retorted.

"Bah, what the fuck do you know? Sue's such a prude. Shelly is a fucking nympho. I can barely keep up with her."

"Bernie, I know we've got to get along, but you're still a fucking idiot. Sue and I fuck every night. She can't get enough of me, and she gives head better than anyone I ever dated."

"What are you two talking about?" Shelly said as both she and Sue entered the living room.

Christa and Bernie looked up guiltily and said, "Nothing" in unison.

Shelly placed a tray of wings on the coffee table and eased herself down onto the sofa next to Bernie and he put an arm around her. Sue put a platter of chips and dip next to them. She carefully sat in Christa's lap and the little butch wrapped both arms around her swollen tummy.

"And we're underway here on a glorious afternoon under clear skies," the announcer said.

Another football season, Sue thought. Christa's arms around her, and the bulge her ass rested on, left no doubt that while she might have to put up with the occasional game, she would never be a football widow again.