Footprints

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dabean
Dabean
24 Followers

Rather than say anything, I raised my legs until they were crossed behind his butt, and pulled him into me until his full length was inside, and his balls were hitting my ass. God, I was in heaven – he filled me like I hadn't been filled in a long time, certainly more than any vibrator could do. Needing no further encouragement, Tom started to fuck me properly, moving his hips to piston that cock in and out of my hot pussy. He even alternated his pace from slow and sweet to fast and furious. My hips rose and fell in sync with his thrusts, as I became lost in the pleasure he was giving me. Having come once already tonight, it was clear that Tom was going to last much longer this time. After ten minutes I couldn't hold out any longer, and another intense orgasm rocked my body. Tom slowed down to let me ride it out and enjoy the feeling as my pussy clamped down on his cock. "Tom, please pull out for a minute – I love the taste of my pussy on a man's cock, and want to suck you now". Obediently, Tom complied and I savored the heady aroma and taste as I licked my juice from his cock.

I now turned over so that I was on my hands and knees, with my ass in the air. Tom knew just what to do, and came up behind me and buried that cock back into my waiting pussy. Doggie had always been my favorite position, since the cock stimulated my clit better than in missionary. Tom thrust eagerly into me, and even reached around me to fondle and tweak my tits. I was in heaven – here was this lovely man pleasuring me like I hadn't had in over a year. As he kept pumping into me, his balls bounced on my clit, driving me further toward ecstasy. Finally, I could feel him starting to tense up, and knew he was getting ready to release a load of cum inside me. I was also close to orgasm, so I reached back with my hand and started to furiously rub my clit. Just as Tom stopped pumping, and I felt a blast of hot cum hit my womb, my own orgasm hit and I shuddered in pleasure. My pussy clenched his cock, refusing to let go until I had milked every drop of his lovely seed deep inside my body. I collapsed onto the bed with Tom on top of me, his cock still buried in me. As we lay there trying to get our breath back, he went limp and, with an audible plop, his dick came out of my pussy. I rolled over and took his dick into my mouth, cleaning it of his come and my juices. He twitched a couple times, but I knew he was spent, and I don't think I could take any more myself tonight.

"Mandy, thank you so much! I have never felt anything like that before!"

"Tom, you are an incredible man, and I have not enjoyed myself this much in years. Now, even though I am not your teacher at school, please do not tell your friends about this as it may get us both in trouble. Will your parents miss you if you stay here tonight? I'm worn out, and I think you are too, but in the morning we could fuck again, and try other positions."

"My parents are out of town this weekend – I'm by myself. That's why I got the courage to watch you in the first place, because I could sneak out without any problem."

"Well, in that case, let's get some sleep. There's a lot more for you to learn tomorrow."

Dabean
Dabean
24 Followers
12