Footprints in the Snow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He raised his hand as I reached the bottom of the driveway, and I stopped and rolled down my window.

"I want you to drive me up to D.C.," he said. I didn't hear much in the way of request in his voice. The commanding tone aroused and exhilarated me.

"Where in D.C.?" I asked, my voice full of hope.

"You said you have a house and that you roomed guys from your gym sometimes. We can go there."

"You want to room with me for a while?"

"I got your message this weekend. No playing games here. You take cock, I know you want mine, and I want to fuck you into next week," Tony said with a growl.

There it was. That's what I wanted to hear. It was nice to hear it from Reg3. But this was best of all. I hadn't lost my interest in young hunks fucking me. I just wanted one who pitched me, who would take control of me.

"Climb in," I said, but then I clarified that as he was moving around to the passenger door. "Climb into the backseat."

"The backseat?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'll take you to D.C.—and home—but I can't wait that long. I want you to fuck me right here, in the backseat of this car."

"Right out here?"

"I don't give a fuck who sees us doing it." I answered. "That is, if you don't," I continued, cautioning myself to let him control—knowing now that that was what I wanted from a man.

"Shit no, I don't care," he answered, opening my door, and, to my delight, manhandling me out of the front and into the back.

As I sat in his lap, our clothes only open enough to expose his thick, hard dick and my yielding channel, the car rocking up and down in the snow, he raised and lowered me on a divinely big cock and I ran my fingers through the thick, curly black hair of his head and turned my head up to the ceiling of the car to cry out my pleasure. I had already sucked his cock and found his pubic hair as thick and black and curly as I had imagined and his woodsy scent more intoxicating than ever before.

While he fucked me, I had the presence of mind to thank either Chuck or Steve again. They hadn't just recommended I get a four-wheel-drive vehicle, they'd also said that the Forester had better springs than any of the others in its class.