All Comments on 'For a Kingdom Ch. 01'

by evilliza

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
RebellRebellabout 11 years ago

Wow! Can't wait for the next chapter this was amazing!

4nicolas4nicolasabout 11 years ago
AWESOME

LOVED IT !!!!! MORE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Can you say...

GREAT START!! I'm on the edge of my seat! Hookef and can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not a bad start...

I will be very interested to see where this goes. Wil it stay under noncon or will we be looking for it in another genre?

Great job. Thanks!

MevanvyMevanvyabout 11 years ago
Aspergers!

Right? With Bennis? Well, he's definitely on the spectrum it seems. I hope he becomes king. :D

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cool

So need some more of this story. Please I like the helpless princess where she needs to be rescued stories.

MarquiseMMarquiseMabout 11 years ago
Wonderful!!

I am anxious for the next chapter. Wonderful writing.

OliviaBeaumontOliviaBeaumontabout 11 years ago
Gorgeous

Who of us haven't thought of ourselves as the damsel in distress (at times) I have, I do, always have.

Beautiful story.

The anonymous commenter that likes stories of the Princess needing to be rescued, well, I wish he wasn't anonymous. :-) would love to explore that fantasy with him.

Olivia

MaynessMaynessabout 11 years ago

Wow fairly brutal non con and very well written. To start with the acceptance of death, move on to a brother with difficulties to a complete bastard raping her all in one page, just wow! At no point did I feel rushed or overwhelmed with information. Now come on.....who the hell opened the door? More please!

HisPet21HisPet21about 11 years ago
OMG!

This story is freaking incredible! I am beyond hooked and if you don't finish it, I am going to cry and throw a temper tantrum! Your characters are well rounded and consistent, even though it's only been a single chapter and your world building (unique and intriguing) has clearly been integrated into each ones' persona. Love your main character: a practical, smart woman not unaffected by her nation's history, but not willing to bend completely to the tragedy of her situation. And the added touch of having Bennis--I am guessing autism--shows that this story won't just be about sex, but will have action and drama and plot as well. What a wonderful, fabulous evening surprise. I mean, some of your lines are amazing. Like, "She couldn't hurt him physically, but she still had her words." I squealed in delight, turned away from the computer screen in disgust, was aroused, sympathetic, and angered all in one page. You are a master story teller! Please, keep going! I wish I could gush and gush on some more, but alas, dinner awaits (and them some writing of my own). Go Lanna! Yay!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Stupendous

haha you know it's good if Hispet likes it. Great job! I can't wait to see who walked in the door, hopefully a roguish young knight, meow! Keep it up

Raisa_GreywoodRaisa_Greywoodabout 11 years ago
I'm with Hispet...

There will be much tantrum-ing going on. Please continue...

evillizaevillizaalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Update

Thanks for the comments everyone, especially since this was my very first story. Hopefully no tantrum-ing will be necessary. Just to let you know, there will be a longer Chapter 2 with some new characters added into the mix. Sorry I'm so slow, but don't worry, more is currently being written.

inspector123inspector123almost 11 years ago
Loving this ....

Looking forward for more. The readers in this genre are so spoil. There are so many great writers with terrific stories going on right now,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW

Can't wait for more.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Did not expect him to die

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot

write more!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous