For a Little More Comfort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there with my legs thrown back while you pounded my butt. Then I felt your fingers at me again, felt that magic you work with my pussy and clit.

"O, God, Rob, my darling," I hissed. "Please rub me! Rub my clit! Butt fuck me! Harder! Do my butt as hard as you can..!"

And you did. You thrust and thrust and thrust until I couldn't stand it anymore. The pleasure was almost too much for me to bear. I began weeping tears of pure joy.

"Rob, I love you," I cried

"And... I... love... you... too..." I heard you gasp as you pounded me.

And then we came again. You came first, this time and I felt the spurts of sperm surge into me. It fountained deep into me; your cock spasmed again and again and again until you'd finally finished.

As your cock subsided and you collapsed on top of me, it was my turn to cum.

"Nnn.. oooh... aaah.. oh, yes, yes, yes..!" I said and hugged you tighter than ever before, raking new scratch marks into your back and shoulders. And then we were both able to relax. Your spent cock slipped out of me and then we were lying side by side, facing each other, arms and legs entwined.

At last, we slept.

So, do I want to see you again? Damn right, I do!

Do I want to have contact with you again? Try and stop me!

I want to feel your hands on me, your fingers in me, and your mouth performing its magic wonderful, magical tricks to make me cum over and over again.

There's only one question:

Your place or mine!

Your loving mother,

Patricia.

12