For Daddy with Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xamphos
Xamphos
133 Followers

Certainly young Hayley was everything Claire had imagined. The long tanned legs, the full bosom, and long luxuriant hair, were attractive to the eye, her skin was smooth and soft to the touch, and her kiss had sent small pulses deep into her pussy.

Harvey self consciously extended his hand. Clair held it in her own, using his arm as a lever to pull herself close to his body. She let his hand rest against her belly, as she pressed her bosom into his chest. She lightly kissed his cheek, and brushed her lips over his mouth. He smiled.

'Pleased to meet you Claire. I do not know what Hayley has said about me, but consider it mostly untrue or grossly exaggerated.'

'She told me you were a gentle man, a talented artist and someone I would enjoy being with. What she did not say, was you are a handsome man, with very sexy eyes.'

Harvey, did not know what to say, he knew he was deceiving Claire each minute made the situation worse. But whatever happened now, he had to see it through to whatever the conclusion was. He reached for Claire's bag and released her hand. He watched the two women walk in front of him, arm in arm towards his parked car. Was he really part of this. Had Hayley found Claire for him, or was she like her mother simply using him to get what she wanted. For many years he had recalled the various social functions he had attended with his wife Diane, it had always started, you will really like this, these people simply want to meet you. Each time he had watched her walk away arm in arm with someone. Was this what tonight was truly about, had Hayley got this from her mother too the power to love and hurt in one movement.

Harvey sat at the table in his large kitchen diner. On the breakfast bar was the bottle of white wine they had opened earlier, in his hand was a half empty glass. He looked out across his small patch of garden, towards the sea. The view partially obscured by an outcrop of new housing, he would see better from his studio, but if he went there he probably would not want to go out again.

On the drive back, Hayley had run through the arrangements for the evening, the girls were to change, as was Harvey, and then go on to the Thai restaurant. It transpired that Claire loved Thai food and had worked in Thailand on different contracts over a number of years. Claire made good company, and had a wide range of conversation. Harvey was soon comfortable with his new guest, although he remained subdued. So many things were going through his mind. He was apprehensive about the evening, he was also beginning to wonder about Hayley and Phil's relationship. He shouldn't do, Phil was just an acquaintance, his daughter's boyfriend, but then he sympathised with the situation how much or little did the boy know. How long had Hayley been picking up women? Was she straight, Bi or perhaps a latent lesbian. She was and would always remain his daughter and he would love her as such. Then the thoughts of the evening filled his head again. He did not know if he was expected to love her in another way as well.

The doubts, the guilt swirled around in his head and he downed the remaining wine, he looked to the bottle should he fill his glass or wait. The sounds of giggling and rustling stopped from upstairs. The girls had been considering clothes for the evening and trying different dresses on. Harvey was slightly disappointed Claire would not be wearing the suit she arrived in. He always wanted his wife the most when she was dressed for a business meeting. His cock stirred a little remembering Claire stepping out of his car. Her skirt rode up her thigh there had been a brief glimpse of her panties and a feigned shock as she stepped into Harvey's arms. She had looked good, she had smelt delicious, and her lips on his cheek had made him tingle.

He heard the door opening upstairs and his daughter's voice calling him.

'Harvey come on you need to decide what you are wearing to escort your two beautiful ladies out for the evening.' It seemed strange to hear his daughter use his first name. He had always been Dad or Daddy. He knew other families used first names, for a brief instance he had a picture of his wife waiting for him at the top of the stairs. He put down the empty glass and walked up the stairs.

He barely recognised Hayley as she hustled him into his bedroom and closed the door. Her long hair was swept back and gripped by a bow. Her eyelashes were thickened with mascara, and her lips were now candy pink with glistening gloss. Her nails were extended and pink to match as were her toes, peeking from the front of her pale blue high heel sandals. The sandals matched the thin halter topped dress, that crossed over her bra less breasts, pressing them together, forcing her breasts forward into the bra top of her dress. Her shoulders and back were bare, the scallop edge of the dress finishing just above the bottom of her spine.

Hayley gave a slow twirl, showing the look to her father. The dress hung off her buttocks, the thin material swaying with each movement of her hips, the hem touching the middle of her thigh.

'You look beautiful sweet heart. Simply beautiful. Look I have been thinking, you and Claire.....'

The smile dropped from Hayley's lips as Harvey dipped his head to look down at the floor.

'Don't bail out on me now Dad. Not now. Claire is sweet, she is lovely, wait till you see what she is wearing she will knock your eyes out. Come on, don't let me down. It took a lot, of commitment to organise this. Don't dump it all back on me. Not now. I just wanted....'

Harvey pulled his daughter against his chest. He could feel her breasts pressing into his shirt, the soft touch of her skin against his fingers, the wonderful smell of her hair against his face. He could remember holding her like this as a child. But then nothing had ever been like this.

'I know. I know. I shouldn't appear ungrateful. I am not. But there is so much. So much I didn't know about my little girl. How long have you been...'

'Playing on both sides?' Hayley breathed into his ear. 'It was a college thing. Lots of girls experiment. Apparently mum did as well. You know you go to a new place, you buddy up, and well you can't always trust the boys, but the girls are safe. It was comfort, but it was fun too.'

'What about Phil?' Harvey blurted out almost regretting his words as they fell from his lips.

'He doesn't know. He won't ever know will he Dad? This is between us, our special secret. I know mum and I have talked a lot but this is entirely about you and me, and paying you back for all the things you have done for us in the past. You were our rock, when your world was falling apart. We never knew as kids. We didn't get to know or understand anything that was happening. It could have been so awful, but it wasn't. Don't worry about Phil. I have something planned for him, just the two of us, on Sunday. You probably guessed I lied about Phil coming down tomorrow too. This time with Claire is ours Dad. Enjoy it. Enjoy her. Don't worry you will be alone with her when it comes to....well you know what I mean. Now get dressed, we will be waiting downstairs. Don't take too long or we will start another bottle of wine.'

Hayley broke away from Harvey, he could still feel the impression of her body against his. She was smiling again. He had to go through with the evening now. He looked about him deciding what to wear. Hayley strode up to his wardrobe and selected a shirt and a pair of brown trousers.

'Do you want me to dress you as well?'

'I don't think that will be necessary. Ten minutes?'

'Make it five.'

Hayley left and Harvey dressed to return to the girls who were stood at the window each with a glass in one hand their other resting low on each other's hips. Harvey could not stop himself being aroused by the erotic scene in front of him. Even if she was his daughter Hayley was a very sexy woman so like her mother.

The sun was low into the sky and it shone on Claire's hair giving her the look of burnished bronze of the gold of the sun mixed with the red colour in her hair. Claire's hand had found the opening at the back of Hayley's dress. Her brown varnished finger nails were playing over his daughter's verterbrae inching down to where the cleavage of her buttocks was just hidden from view. Harvey's cock quivered and his mouth went dry. He forced his eyes away from Claire's disappearing fingers as the goose bumps rose on Hayley's flesh and he saw her legs tremble slightly.

His gaze travelled up the pale peach pink flesh of Claire's bare arm, following the freckles on her arm to the top of her shoulder. Hayley was wearing a green satin dress, a vivid acid colour that sparkled in the dying sunlight. The dress was a simple A style more modest than his daughter's with broad straps and a square back, that exposed only part of her shoulder blades. The dress zippered down the back, it flared at the hips, Claire had generous hips and high pert buttocks that he could see tauten under her dress as Hayley pulled her closer to kiss her cheek and lick her ear lobe. He watched as his daughter's hand slid around the back and squeezed Claire's buttocks raising the hem of the knee length dress. Claire wore flesh coloured hose and Harvey guessed they would be stockings. On her feet she wore a pair of heeled sandals which matched her dress.

The girls slowly made themselves aware of Harvey standing behind them, watching their soft fondling of each other. Claire turned to face Harvey staring at the lump in the front of his trousers openly running her tongue over her glossed lips. The shade was a soft ginger that blended the freckles of her complexion with the peach pink of her complexion.

Whilst the back of her dress had been modest the front was far more tempting with a deep vee that stopped at the bronze flower stitched into the front of her bra. Her breasts were pushed high and forward and the cream complexion invited touch. He so wanted to lick them, they looked so like soft sweet candy. Claire's belly was domed slightly at the front and he could see the indent of her navel pressed against her dress. She twirled slowly so he could see all of her.

'Does my host approve? I think he might.' She said with an eyebrow arched towards the twitching shaft in his trousers. Embarrassed, Harvey turned towards the breakfast bar, where the almost empty bottle of wine stood. He silently cursed his cock for being so pronounced and eager particularly in front of Hayley. His cheeks grew red and again he hesitated was this the right thing?

'No need to turn away Harvey. It is a very nice greeting for a girl to receive. Hayley has been very coy about your cock. She has been keeping it a secret from me. I think it will fit well into all the important places I have in mind for it.'

Harvey coughed.

'I was just checking on the wine. Would you girls like to finish the bottle?'

'Oh Harvey if I did not know better I would say you were trying to get us drunk to have your wicked way with us. I feel very comfortable at the moment I am sure we can finish the last glass left in the bottle.'

The girls held up their wine glasses and Harvey stepped forward filling them. He put the empty bottle down on a nearby table.

'You have a lovely view here. I can see why you chose it.' Claire said changing the subject and drawing Harvey to stand between the two women. He felt their arms cross over behind him. He rested his hands onto the waists of the two women. His mind and body was on fire. He tried to focus on the sun set.

'Yes the view is nice here though it is better from the studio. You are above the roof tops of the new development.'

'You can show us your studio later Harvey. I have always wanted to pose naked for an artist. It would be so hot to pose with Hayley, frozen entwined our pussies, our tits touching and not being able to move. Holding the pose as you sketched your image.'

Harvey coughed and began to explain, when Hayley pressed her mouth close to his ear.

'Relax Dad. Enjoy the fantasy. She knows about your art. Remember? Relax enjoy. Nice cock by the way. Mum said...'

Harvey turned a question forming on his face, Hayley quickly pressed her finger to his lips and lightly brushed her candy lips over his before putting her tongue out at him and breaking away from the group.

'Come on gang I am starving. Let's eat.'

The girls gathered purses and wraps and Harvey was swept out into the night air, thankful his erection had subsided. The meal was a huge success. Claire sat beside Harvey. She was attentive, genuinely interested in his conversation and very tactile. Their hands touched on top of the table, her leg brushed against his and by the end of the evening she had his hand resting on her thigh. Through the satin he smiled to confirm she was wearing stockings.

Hayley sitting opposite Claire had kicked off her sandals and was running her foot up and down Harvey's companions leg. By the end of the meal, Harvey was ready to take Claire home. But the girls had other ideas, and more hours were spent at a club dancing. They took it in turns dancing with Harvey, with each other and some of the younger men who flirted within the club. He watched enjoying as the men pressed themselves close to the girls occasionally stealing a kiss, before the girls dismissed them to return to Harvey. They giggled and gossiped about their dance partners, but each time ended in a kiss or a reassuring squeeze for Harvey.

If only I had been this relaxed with my wife, Harvey thought. He remembered those tense moments when Diane would disappear to dance. He still felt the hurt, the isolation, the rejection that came with his jealousy. Perhaps if he had relaxed more Diane would have stayed. But he still would not have been able to give her the buzz, that came with authority, and power her lovers had, had. This was no time for regrets. The girls gathered their things and slowly they walked to his home. Claire had been placed in the centre of the group. Hayley to her right, Harvey to the left. They kissed her neck, her mouth, stroked her body through her dress, squeezed her buttocks as she walked. In return, Claire fondled each partner in turn. At every darkened street corner they would stop as Claire pressed herself against one or other of her partners, running her leg up against their thigh, pressing her tongue into their mouth.

Harvey was so grateful of the dark he could not contain his erection any longer and it openly stood proud within his trousers. The girls in loud giggles crashed through the front door each rushing to one of the two toilets in the house, while Harvey, went to find some more wine. From the bathroom Claire said she wanted to go to the studio. Harvey slowly ascended the stairs, opened the studio door and then panicked. Here was his den, his personal space where he kept the photos of his children and his wife on open display. He stumbled and crashed about the small space, scooping up his collection and hiding them into an artists folder.

Claire came in followed by Hayley.

'Are you alright? Do you have another woman up here? Or is there a body you are trying to dispose of.?'

'What no? Well, I had some commission stuff I needed to put away. Not for public view until the client has seen it.'

'Oh?' Claire looked intrigued. Hayley suspecting the problem stepped in and guided Claire to the window.

'Harvey dim the light and let Claire see the real secret of this room.' Hayley placed her arm around Claire's shoulder resting her head on the woman's arm.

'Look. Welcome to fairy land.'

As the light dimmed to a low glow, the night flooded in. Below were the twinkling lights of the shore lights, the streets on the hillside looking up were the stairs and a clear crescent moon, creating a path against the black rippling sea.

'Isn't that beautiful?'

'So very beautiful.'

The two girls leaned towards each other and Harvey watched as they locked into an open mouthed kiss. Slowly they turned to face each other. Claire's hands inching down Hayley's back till they rested on her buttocks. Whilst Hayley gripped the woman's short hair in her hands pressing her face into hers as their lips worked across each other's mouths. Soon their tongues were flicking across each other and the back of Hayley's dress was rising, the cloth gathering in Claire's hands. Harvey set down the wine bottle and glasses. The scene was truly beautiful, the two women framed by the deep velvet sky as the lights twinkled like jewels surrounding them. He was hard, so very hard, his cock was wet with the pre cum pumped from his balls. Hayley opened one eye and indicated Harvey should stand behind Claire to make her the meat in this passionate sandwich.

Harvey placed himself behind Claire, his hands falling to her hips as he ran his lips slowly down the side of her neck. She pushed back rolling her buttocks into his groin. She positioned herself till his cock was nestled into the cleft of her ass and she thrust her hips up and down so the satin fabric of her green dress slid along the left of his shaft.

He looked up his daughter's eyes were closed, her head tossed back, as Claire kissed her throat, edging down to the front of her halter neck dress. Harveys left hand moved from Claire's hip to her breast cupping it through her dress, pressing the hardened nipple into the flat of his palm. His right thumb hooked into her hip holding her against his groin as he moved his cock in rhythm with her ass. He kissed the base of her neck, her shoulders.

Hayley gasped softly as her breast was exposed to Claire's hungry mouth. Harvey closed his eyes. If he did not look, did not touch, she could be any woman, any woman other than his daughter fucking this stranger in his house. Just like the times before when he had heard her in the bedroom, Harvey's cock began to throb. Now he could do something about it. Or could he?

His right hand moved down Claire's thigh, gathering her skirt in folds till the top of her leg was bare to his touch. His fingers slid across to the front of her panties, he felt for the vee at the top of her legs. Claire moved till her pussy was pressing down onto his exploring fingers. She was so wet. So hot, he just wanted to plunge his cock deep into her. Instead he ran his finger across her damp panties, circling her clit with gentle pressure from his thumb. His left hand slid inside the front of her dress, squeezing her right breast, inside the soft covering of her bra.

He heard the soft rustle of his daughter's dress falling to the floor he knew she would be semi naked. He could not help but look. Her eyes were still closed, she was kissing Claire's bent head, suckling at her naked breasts, her fingers stroking the woman's short red hair. Her even tan skinned was peppered with stipples of goose flesh from the attention of Claire's lips and hands. He could feel Claire's right arm, moving in rhythm to her hips he realised she was stroking his daughters pussy through her panties. He felt his cock jerk with excitement and pressure. He thrust against Claire's ass holding himself there as another bubble of pre cum dripped down his shaft.

'Don't stain my dress Harvey. Why don't you unzip me then you can do what you really want.' Claire leaned her head back onto Harvey's shoulder her left arm pushing his head down to meet her open mouth as her right reached behind unzipping his fly to grab his hard thrusting cock.

'Nice is this for me or are we going to share?'

'All for you.' Harvey breathed against her mouth. 'All for you.'

'I am honoured, I do like a little voyeurism, are you sure Hayley you won't be partaking of this strong cock?'

Harvey, felt his cock dip slightly in her hands as the fear gripped him, that he might be revealed, as Hayley's father.

'Tonight it is my turn to watch, Claire and enjoy you. That is our game isn't it Harvey, sharing the delights of beautiful women like Claire.'

Xamphos
Xamphos
133 Followers