For Daddy with Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xamphos
Xamphos
133 Followers

Harvey, pulled the back of Claire's dress up and thrust his cock between her thighs, letting her feel the throbbing pulse against her pussy. The heat spreading through the thin satin fabric, exciting his cock to mask the momentary dip in his erection.

'Bad boy.'said Claire against his lips 'So eager to forceful. You still have to take my dress off, before you can have any more. No stains either this is my favourite pulling dress.'

Harvey slid his hands inside of Claire's dress easing the top off of her shoulder gathering her dress onto her lips. He gathered up her skirt and lift the garment over her head. Claire was wearing bronze panty shorts, with a matching bra, all in fine satin, with appliqué design over a gauze front to the panties and bra cups. Her rocked his cock back and forth along the groove of her pussy. He held onto Claire's mouth with his own, his tongue probing deep towards her throat, he could feel his daughters hair against his hands as she buried her face into Claire's cleavage.

Claire had one hand massaging his balls, the other stroking Hayley's pussy. Soon all he could hear was the sound of heavy breathing, and the squelching slurps of liquid flesh. Awkwardly they changed position, easing Claire to lie on her back, on the couch in the studio. Harvey stood to one side and nervously removed his clothes. He did not know how his daughter would react to seeing his naked cock. He was not certain if he wanted her to see it. The two women completed removing each other's clothes and entwined themselves into a 69 position, with Hayley on top and Claire beneath. He could not believe the way his daughter moved over the woman, kissing her, touching her, exciting her. All of the sounds he had heard from behind closed doors were coming to life before his eyes. He was excited, embarrassed, and ashamed at the same time. He positioned himself at Claire's feet, watching Hayley's bobbing head, and the pelvic thrusts as Claire pushed her glistening pussy up to meet Hayley's mouth.

There were sudden gasps and moans from Hayley as she drove her body down against Claire's face. Above Hayley's back Harvey could see Claire's fingers pushing in and out of his daughter's pussy. He could see her buttocks redden in the tight grip of the mature woman's hand. Then the girl's climaxed in squeals, and thrusts, dissolving into silly giggles. He watched them grasp each other savouring the final tremors of each other's body. Harvey was so excited, so hungry to plant his cock inside of Claire, he did not need any further invitation, when Hayley raised and parted Claire's legs over her head.

'What are you waiting for? Give the girl what she came for, a solid fucking from your cock.'

Claire watched down her body between her spread legs, as Harvey positioned his cock against her pussy lips and slid himself deep into her vagina. Hayley rested Claire's legs against his shoulders and slowly sat up. As he started to fuck Claire, she kissed them both lightly on the cheek.

'Enjoy. I will see you both later.'

Harvey was like a steam hammer. In his head he kept remembering all the things said to him in the past. Slow down, not too fast make it last. Make it last. He almost made it last too long, when he began to loose the feeling at the end of his cock. But with Claire squirming and shouting encouraging words.

'Fuck me. Fuck me with that beautiful monster cock. Oh yes, harder, harder. Fuck my brains out. Come on I am slut. Fuck me. Fuck me. FUCK ME!!!!'

To his relief he came inside of her. He came in big thrusting spurts. His back was aching and soaked in sweat which dripped from his brow. But Claire was also glowing from the exertion of her own second orgasm. She did not push him away or move to dress, instead she clung to him till his cock finally slipped from her dribbling pussy lips. He picked up some tissues and they dried each other off. He took her to the shower and they shared the soap and warm water, before collapsing into his bed. They toyed with each other's bodies, until Harvey became hard again. He rolled Claire onto her side and made love in the spoon's position, as the first rays of dawn broke they fell asleep entwine in each others arms.

He awoke to the familiar sounds of his daughter in the bedroom. The sun was shining through the curtains and Harvey remembered the fantastic night of sex and looked forward to the day ahead. He heard the sounds of the two women orgasm. His cock was semi erect again. But they had the whole day. He would go and prepare a late breakfast. He made coffee, poured juice and made toast. He sat in his kitchen waiting for his guests. First to arrive was Hayley wrapped in her dressing gown. She pushed the door closed behind her, and wrapped her arms about his neck. He held her face to him, he saw a little tear in her eye.

'Sorry dad. I am so sorry. Claire, I am afraid saw through our game. She does not know it all, she thinks you are my uncle. But it does mean she is going home. She likes to be a little more interactive, with the sharing thing. Neither of us could carry that one off.'

Harvey stroked his daughter's hair, he could feel her body beneath her dressing gown, pressing into his skin. She was now a woman, but she was also right, she would always be his little girl and never anyone else.

They took Claire to the station and said their good byes.

'Don't take it personally Harvey. You were great, you were both great, but it is not what I wanted for my weekend away. So my boyfriend will get a little shock when I turn up hungry for his cock demanding we go and find a female for the night. But it was super. Keep on fucking Harvey. You are too good, too kind, to be celibate yet and your niece is a sweet girl. Maybe I'll look you up sometime. I loved the view. Thanks for a great night both of you.'

Harvey headed back with Hayley to the station café he needed a big cup of coffee.

'What now?' he said to his daughter.

'I think my lovely father should take his daughter shopping, and then cook her one of his fabulous Chilli's in the evening while we chill out together.'

'And last night?'

'Last night, last night was a little gift to you. I had hoped you and Claire might just hit it off, because I have something to tell you. I am going away for a while, Phil is working in South America for 18 months and I am going with him. It is a sort of try out, if we can survive that time together. He thinks we may consider marriage. Me well it will be an experience, I love him dad, but I don't think I want to do the family thing yet. I have you and mum for that. I am sorry I blew it really with the Claire thing. I just didn't want you to get lonely.'

Harvey looked down into his coffee, he didn't know how to say how much he would miss her, or how special the night had been. He couldn't tell how it felt when he accidentally touched her breast. How closed he had come to wishing she was another woman other than his daughter.. Instead they sat at the table in the café as traveller's came and went, just holding each other's hand.

'So what do I buy a daughter who is going to South America to live?'

'Let's start with a big suitcase and we can take it from there.'

Xamphos
Xamphos
133 Followers