All Comments on 'For Every Action'

by techsan

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
bdsmbillbdsmbillover 17 years ago
Thank you

I love the stories where the good guys win.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you're the man and your stories are the best

whatever stories you write,they all come out good or great.keep writing your stories and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
uncommon

uncommon, unusual, and absolutely outstanding!

KVK

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awesome

no other word to sum up this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very well done!

Techsan,

This was the perfect revenge for what happened. Over the years I have known a rape victim and what she went through afterwords I wouldn't wish on an enemy. The mental problems are horriffic. She did resume a normal life and I still keep in touch 15 years later. My wife and I set her up and it worked, they have been married for 12 years. I think we helped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
As good as it gets!

Unfortunately parts of this reads more like the front page of the newpaper than a story.

You handled all parts of the story quite well - exactly what I would expect from you.

I like your title but I would add a subtitle: "Just Desserts!"

Great job.

Regards, Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Effective Character Development

We've all seen the revenge movies, but the key to one being better than another is the investment the viewers have in the characters involved. Your story, although predictable and short by Hollywood standards, was able to get the reader invested in the characters, and thereby set itself apart. Good job. Not sure she can become so sexual so soon given both her "regular" personality and the viciousness of the attack, but we're rooting for them so much we can overlook that slight flaw.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
punishment fits the crime

Well written story, such a delight to read - and I usually avoid this genre, but this one I couldn't resist. Thank you for the read.

lundysonlundysonalmost 16 years ago
good story

I liked the story a lot. I especially liked the character development and the attention to detail with the plot of the story. My only criticism is, as a shooter, very few rifles or men can make a two mile shot. And certainly not three repeated two mile shots to hit the target in the groin (a target of perhaps 8 inches in diameter). However, overall, the story was excellent, and bravo for taking on such a difficult topic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it

This story was awesome, I can hardly express it, I can't find much eroticism about this, just huge amounts of love between two persons, and revenge to those who make the others suffer so much but that's what makes this story so great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome Job

awesome story..and amazing language..it didn't sound like a porn flick at all...u should consider writing more seriously man coz u have it in yourself...all the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story, shame the law cant deal with rapists like that.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ANOTHER AXIOM OR TWO

What goes around etc etc and payback is a bitch sometimes. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Justice, American Style

Just Right, Justice

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
#2 GIVEN AN EVEN CHANCE

and tragedy can be made right. TK U MLJ LV NV

KJLarsonKJLarsonalmost 12 years ago
Good read

Well done - thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done!

A very well thought out and surprising series of plot elements; a startling conclusion without the expected killing. They received their just "rewards! "What goes around, comes around." Thanks for a unique read.

navywife2013navywife2013over 11 years ago
Well Done!

I very much liked it. Maybe a little too fast into sex for the recently raped victim, but I loved the plot, character "names," and revenge. I truthfully did not know they had their special parts "blown" off until the reading of the paper, but it was a great! Keep up the good work!

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
great story 5 stars

The story played well a little rushed and it could've pondered Sean's thinking and direct and parallel thoughts in the crosshairs during his hunt. The revenge was delicious but the dish only had an entree. The author could've drawn this out but went for a quick kill. Thanks for a great story!

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

Bigred24Bigred24over 10 years ago
Great Story

I love this story - it was captivating from beginning to end - you sent me to the dictionary a couple times but I like the challenge. Thanks for sharing your work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Poetic Justice

Lovely to find a well written story that includes sex as a component but not the only aspect .

I look forward to much more of your excellent writing.

Alison

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It Reminded Me of A Lifetime Movie

I couldn't get into it. It seemed more depressing than arousing or interesting. The characters, and story were kind of dull. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I love how you got pretty quick into the details but I admit I only read maybe 1/4 of this before I came. I will be back at a later time to finish reading and cum more! thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

Refreshing change of pace to read a revenge nonconsent story where the rapists suffer the consequences of their actions. Have often considered writing a similar story but one where rapists get a "taste of their own medicine" so to speak.. But I think you could write a much better story than I so if you're ever looking for a premise to a story...

Thanks for sharing.

avengilineavengilineover 9 years ago
Justice!

Its perfect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What kind

...of idiot does this. He should be on death row for what he did. Why did the scum bag girl go to ger room with him. Got a feeling he will not be around long when red gets him squealing.

leewantechleewantechabout 9 years ago
smart

Doing justice the right way, awesome. Maybe annonymous should get raped and see if he would change his or her mind, idiot.

Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please write better

The details are skipped, it narrative driven and the pov skipped around (without the writer actually empathizing with the characters). Yeah, ya wowed 'em in Howbunken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Right On

Story went as it should, real justice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
True justice..

Rape takes away so much from the victim, that no legal action save castration can award restitution.

& to be raped while your partner is incapacitated, the helplessness, & despair is enough do drive a person insane.

Rape is not just a violent sexual act, its a act of destruction of ones identity & snuffing out the life & all goodness out of a person.

if the rapist's actions make the victim feel scared for the rest of their lives, then legal or not, you have to do what you need to do, if you feel the law has let you down, do not fret, its not the law's fault, bide your time, do not cry about how the law failed you in public, never let any1 know you plan revenge, except for a single person who you can not just trust but also be willing to do whatever is necessary for you, it could be your partner or a friend. & its totally true what psychologists say that women after a rape, will never be able to form meaningful relationships, but what they intentionally leave out is if you succeed in avenging what was taken from you, the memories may not fade away but you will find your dignity & identity again. Shrinks never say that as its suggestive of a non legal recourse.

i am not a woman, but if you would like to know, then yes, making a man to sit & piss for the rest of his life is indeed a worse punishment then jail. now forevermore when he drops trow, he will know what has been taken from him, & whatever he does he will never get it back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

I truly enjoyed the way this ended. The story was simple and smart, but I could definitely feel their love and the rekindling of it. Not what I was expecting of this story, and definitely better than what I imagined. Great read!

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
3 cheers for Marine, Sean Harper:))masterstroke revenge!!:))

hey techsan:))

first i wondered why the good looking, macho marine Sean could not kick the ass of the most brutal rapists wham wham..;)...and save his attractive girlfriend who is passionate about him?;)

but you kept Sean,his fiancee and her parents as real as possible!! i almost felt the sheer,intensive trauma a loving couple endures....when the girlfriend gets raped very cruelly,and is recovering from the inhuman wear and tear!!!...:((

and Marine,Sean Harper's revenge on the hooligan rapists....?;) masterstroke boss!!;)

3 Cheers for Sean Harper and his creator techsan!!:))

no doubt your story is a contest winner!! :))

and of non consensual revenge writing art....you are the boss,Boss!!:))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Can't wait

Until attempted murder rifle and assault charges hit Sean and he becomes a gang members girlfriend in prison.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Take notes, people- you will see this information again,,,,

In military schools, when the instructor says "You will see this information again" s/he's telling you it will be on the final test. Ignore the rest of the stuff and make notes on this part.

1)What Sean did is called an "Intelligence Figure 8". Everyone gets up around the same time, goes to work about the same time, gets off work about the same time, goes shopping/visits friends around the same time, and goes to bed around the same time- besides driving using the same paths over and over again.

This, gives snipers the outline of a plan to make the attack. And that is exactly what Sean did.

2)The second thing is; he cleaned up the brass after shooting. No brass= no way to trace it to a specific firearm.

3)There's pro's and con's of disposing of a firearm- better yet, misleading information. Fire shots, replace firing pin, then let the rifle be found. Ballistic testing will show,,,,it wasn't the right gun when the original brass found has a different pattern than the "new" firing pin has- which means the evidence is not admissible in court.

4)Gloves; there's two ways to deal with GSR (Gun Shot Residue) A)piss on your hands and wrists up to your elbow, when arrested tell the police you were fertilizing your lawn/garden. B)Use long vet's gloves to make sure no GSR is on your shoulders.

5)Never ever admit to being a shooter. The only badass out of the Watergate Trials- G. Gordon Liddy- used his 5th Amendment to prevent Archibald Cox's prosecution from succeeding. His 10 year sentence was 6 with good behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story.

Thanks for writing. So many LW stories involve wimps. NOT this guy.

Loved it. Especially the shot placement as opposed to death. Now the creeps live with it forever. Good job.

And the relief from Rita at the end was palatable. Nice job conveying those feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I think Samuel_T_Cogsley has watched a few too many television shows, because all his advice is going to do for you is help you take a nice long vacation at your nearest prison (the author went about things much smarter... although you'd expect these guys to scream, which would have alerted each other).

Cogsley's advice was amusing but you'd still be caught because that's not how anything works... except for the "you will see this information again" bit, which has nothing to do with the military as even grade school teachers say that when something will be on a test. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

So I started this one and I dont know it was kinda rough how they were so brutally attacked, but then you developed a solid story with all the trauma of something like this and then you made him a bad @$$ and planned out an excellent hit. I loved the fact that he didnt kill them but wanted them to suffer FOREVER!!!!

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
Yes

living with the thoughts they will have is real retribution.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 5 years ago
So a real live burn the bastard.

I can't say this enough, for the rape this still didn't go far enough. They needed to be raped also. Sorry, but you rape in some countries you get death. Maybe the USA needs to do that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too Many Movies

Infantile. Typical American John Wayne hero worship. Now go beat-off on your comix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

Bloody good read. Tease it out and you could do a novel - in the train of "Taken".

DhamakaDhamakaabout 3 years ago

Pretty good story with a happy ending which i love the most.

I wish real life had happy endings to similar stories.

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Rape is "death justified"! Ex military mean shot to maim! No "head shots", shoot for the area between their legs! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Those three ass-hats will soon realize that there are worse things than dying. Looks like Pee-Wee Herman has three new brothers! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great ending to a gripping story. I don't think it needs a sequel, you will have to fill it out for it to be movie ready. Then the script writer's will tear it apart, change and add dialog, but you will be holding a big fat chef in one hand and a contract for recidules in the other Good job. Keep writing.

XYZ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous