For Her Husband's Sake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
momandme
momandme
99 Followers

"Vikram, take your jeans and underwear off. And your socks and shoes too," rang out Prem's command.

Vikram complied.

"Ha! Who would have thought? You're already beginning to have an erection! Now sit on the bed."

His face red, he lowered his ass to the bed, his penis, already almost 6 inches long at a half-erection, jutting out between his legs.

Prem turned his attention to Aarti. "Take your top off and undo your hair. Give your son a blowjob. When he comes, I want you to swallow. And Vikram, make sure you play with your mother's tits."

This demand was met with compliance. She unclasped her hairpin and reached behind her neck to undo the halter top, which she discarded at her feet. Revealed in their semi-nude glory were firm, ample breasts which resided above her ever-so-slightly curved belly -- the body of a ravishing woman who was also a loving wife and nurturing mother.

Seeing his mom's tits covered only by her bra now had got Vikram aroused, much to his chagrin, and so when Aarti held her son's cock tenderly in her hands, it was already stretched to its length of 7 inches.

Aarti knelt on the carpeted floor by the bed, and kicked off her stilettos to make herself comfortable. Gingerly, she brought her head down to her son's organ and flicked its head. Vikram's whole body stiffened as if electrified, as his respected parent ran her outstretched tongue expertly down his shaft all the way to his balls. She sucked his balls devotedly, like a baby at its mother's teat, before withdrawing abruptly. For a moment the cock in her hand twitched, as if startled at the sudden loss of contact with the maternal tongue.

A whimper of satisfaction escape Vikram's lips as his mother kissed his foreskin and lovingly licked off the pre-cum that had gathered at the tip. She wrapped her mouth around his distended penis, taking it all the way in till her lips touched its base. She held this position for a while and let her tongue gently massage the sensitive skin. Then she withdrew slowly, her boy's cock emerging gently from her mouth like a popsicle.

Meanwhile, Vikram was following his orders as he gently moved his mother's silky hair aside to give his hands unfettered access to the mound that had provided him nourishment as an infant. Moving his hands up and down her generous bosom, he cupped each breast in his palm, feeling its smoothness, and squeezed gently.

Aarti let out a sigh of satisfaction as she repeated her cycle of motion, increasing the tempo of her mouth while her son started moving her hips in rhythm to his mother's movements. Vikram's head was thrown back, his face a mask of ecstasy as his mother continued to pleasure him like an experienced whore. Aarti's hands, which were previously on his hips, began to move and gently caress his thighs before moving up to his crotch and teasing his balls. Vikram's hands continued to be active and he playfully moved his fingers all over his mother's ample breasts and over her bra.

Every few moments, Aarti would take her mouth off his cock and look up at him. Vikram happened to look down at one of these moments and their eyes met. He was suddenly conscious of just how shocking this was, a mother tending lovingly to her 18 year old's erection, and a thrill ran through him, reaching even his cock and making it throb in protest.

"Oh yes, Mom," he whispered, softly enough that only she could hear him. The pleasure was becoming unbearable. Aarti slowed down her movements a little bit. She continued to bob her head up and down, working her tongue to make sure that no part of her progeny's penis felt unattended to, and kept moving her hands, occasionally clutching Vikram's pubic hair, sometimes rubbing her palms gently over his belly. She was pretty good at oral sex, and the fact that she was sucking off her son's cock in front of her husband's captors did nothing to diminish her fellatio abilities. She was sickened, sure, at what she was doing, but she couldn't deny the fact that she was enjoying taking care of her son's seven inches. He was a good one inch bigger than his father, and much more responsive too.

His breathing was becoming labored now, and he was letting out guttural noises with increasing frequency. He was becoming more adventurous with his hands, and reached under his mother's bra to gain access to her nipples. Aarti's nipples became stiff. God, her son was good with his hands. For a guy who was fucking his mother's mouth against either of their wishes, he was doing remarkably well. So was she. Her breasts, her thighs, her belly, her cunt, were screaming for attention. She nursed Vikram's cock even more earnestly, bringing him close to the edge.

"Mom, please stop ... I'm going to cum," he gasped. He let out a groan expressing his helplessness. His hands sharply became more frenzied, first squeezing Aarti's breasts hard and then moving up to her shoulder and neck and finally her face. He brought his hand to the back of his mother's head, pushing it further down his cock to push his testicles right in to her gaping mouth, almost making her gag. Aarti felt her son's cock twitch in her mouth as orgasm began to take control of his body.

"Ohhh, mom...fuck...yeah," disjointed words came from Vikram's mouth as wave after wave of exquisite pleasure rolled through his body, converging at his cock and issuing forth as the hot wetness of his semen. In the throes of orgasm now, Vikram held his mother's head in place with his left hand, playing all the while with her soft hair, and used his right hand to ravage her upper body. His right hand ran frantically over Aarti's naked shoulders and back, gathering lumps of flesh like sand and squeezing hard as he climaxed. He lost count of how many times he spurted his hot seed into the welcoming mouth of his mother, who dutifully swallowed every milliliter of the precious fluid.

She let Vikram's cock slowly go back to normal size in her mouth before taking her mouth away. She looked up at her son, running her tongue over her lips to scoop up the little bit of semen that had leaked out. The corners of Vikram's mouth were upturned in a faint smile, still revelling in the aftermath of the orgasm his mother had given him.

"Great going, you two," said Prem, "But we're not finished yet. Aarti, your son is only 18. I know you can make him hard again. Get up on the bed and make out with your son."

Aarti didn't need to be told twice. She pushed her son back on the bed, resting his head on the pillow, and straddled his upper body with her legs; her knees were planted firmly on either side of his chest. Her son's arms instinctively wrapped around her, running up and down her back and underneath the clasp of her bra. Vikram adroitly removed his mother's bra and gasped at the sight of her breasts hanging freely, her dark brown nipples erect. Her hands lightly gripping her son's shoulders, Aarti gently brought her face down to meet his. Her nose gently brushed against his before their lips met. Aarti led their kiss, first brushing her lips against her son's a few times and then gradually easing his mouth open so they could explore each other.

Vikram's heart raced as he lay on his back with his lips locked with his mother's. Tentatively, he moved his tongue forward, and found his mother's tongue waiting for the contact. For a while, the two of them let their tongues roam over each other, before moving on to the insides of each other's mouth. The duo continued their passionate kissing, taking turns to such each other's tongue, running their tongue over each other's teeth and inner cheeks, each delighting in the taste of the other. Mother and son complemented their mouth-fucking with the motion of their hands. Vikram traversed his mother's bare back with his hands, gently tracing her spine with his finger and eliciting an involuntary shudder. He brought his hands inwards to fondle the sides of Aarti's hanging breasts and crept slowly towards her stiff nipples, which he pinched, causing her to let out a moan.

Next he turned his attention to her legs, caressing the back of her thighs till he reached the junction as which her legs were bent. He let his fingers rest for a while in the warmth created by the flesh there before tracing her calf muscles with his fingers. He moved back up, this time slipping his hand under the mini-skirt and feeling Aarti's ass through her panties. He moved his hand back down, bunching up his mother's skirts around her ass and squeezed. Aarti moaned, partly in pressure and partly in pain, sucking even harder on her son's tongue.

Aarti disengaged her mouth from his and gently kissed his nose, peppering her son's face affectionately with kisses as she moved down to his lips, chin and neck. Abruptly she moved her face down to the bottom of his t-shirt, which she rolled up to his nipples. She looked down at her son's penis and was pleased to see it was starting to stir back to life. She kissed its head lightly and showered her attention on her son's athletic torso, expertly massaging it using her tongue and lips. When she reached the bottom of her son's rolled-up t-shirt, she rolled it up even further, making her son stretch his arms behind him so she could take off his only remaining piece of clothing.

There they lay, the soon-to-be-fucking mother-son couple, oblivious to all but each other and their gratification. Prem nodded in satisfaction at the topless mother atop her naked son. Mother and son couples were always the best. You would think that forcing a mother and son to fuck each other would result in painfully awkward sex, but this almost never happened. All the mother-son couples he had had screw on this very bed had made for excellent viewing. There was not a son in the world who hadn't ever thought of bedding his mother, and once you gave them the chance, there was no holding back.

But what really got him off was the sight of a mother transforming her nurturing instinct into unbridled lust for the person who had once stayed in her womb. When a mother and son fucked, you could see two people who loved each other unconditionally expressing this love by using their bodies to pleasure one another. This pair though, was exceptionally sexy even by those standards. They were both good-looking and possessed a prodigious sexual energy that made the sight in front of Prem incredibly erotic.

"Okay, enough frolicking. Now for the real deal," was his elegant command, "Time to fuck."

Not that they needed his permission.

Aarti was startled as her son suddenly sat up and roughly pushed her down on her back, staring at her hungrily. Enough of the gently motherly guidance, he thought. It was time to be a man and take charge. Looking at his mother lying underneath him waiting to be fucked by her son, drove him wild. This might be his first time but he knew what he was going to do. His first time with his mother was going to be a good old-fashioned missionary fuck, with Aarti squirming underneath his heaving weight. Making out with his mother had restored his cock to full size, and he impatiently reached down to remove his mother's remaining clothes. Aarti helped her son undo her mini-skirt, which he pulled roughly down her legs and flung at the wall. Her panties received similar treatment, and there she lay on her back, her pussy already moist with anticipation, her skin tingling pleasurably all over.

Without preamble, Vikram brought his face down to his mother's crotch, drinking in the sight of his mother's moist pubic hair and running his tongue lightly up and down her slit.

"Put it inside me, beta," Aarti pleaded, not even bothering to keep the observers from hearing her, "Mommy needs your tongue inside her."

They were by now both in their own little private paradise, and Prem doubted that he could have made them stop even if they wanted to. Prem and his assistant might not even have been there, for all the effect their presence was having on these two. Instead of his tongue, Vikram first inserted his index finger in her vagina, probing the inside of her pussy, relishing the feel of her pussy muscles fucking his finger. He withdrew his finger and licked his mother's cunt juices off it.

"You taste good, mom."

Vikram dived and hungrily feasted on his mother's pussy. Aarti's legs moved convulsively and lifted off the bed to caress her son's back and shoulders while he nursed her pleasure spot, tantalizingly moving his fingers over her hips and belly, stopping just short of her breasts. She felt a flush of pride at the skill with which her son was using his lips and tongue to bring off his mother. Her pelvis convulsed under her son as he playfully flicked her clitoris with his tongue, his thumb nursing her swollen labia. She could feel herself reaching her peak as Vikram sucked harder. Her bare legs wrapped around her son's back, she dug in her heels, spurring her son to fuck her with his mouth. Vikram felt his mother's nether muscles involuntarily convulse as a powerful orgasm overwhelmed her body.

Aarti was in heaven. Her pussy muscles clenched and unclenched over her son's tongue, and the familiar pleasure permeated every inch of her body. She let out a loud, throaty moan as she reached her crescendo. Her face scrunched up in pleasure, legs spread wide as she lay on the bed, she was the picture of a sensuous woman. Once the climax subsided, she lay heaving, her face flushed and her breathing shallow. Her heart raced with love and lust as she grinned at her smug son, who had been watching his mother's orgasm-ridden body with endless fascination. She patted her son's head and ruffled his hair in an expression of gratitude -- the same expression that Vikram was used to receiving at the end of a job well done. She brought her hands under her son's armpits and pulled him up so that they were face to face. She spread her legs to welcome her son's body.

Vikram grabbed hold of her tits, roughly crushed his lips against his mother's and inserted his tongue into her welcoming mouth. Aarti reached down and wrapped her fingers around her son's cock to bring it to full readiness for penetration. Vikram's hips bucked slightly as he slowly fucked his mother's hand.

"Oooh...I love you so much," Aarti cooed, her head thrown back to allow her son to nuzzle her neck. Her shoulder braced slightly as her sweet son kissed her gently at the base of the neck. He moved down to the twin protrusions of flesh that he had so contentedly sucked on as a baby, and gently encircled her areolas with the tip of his tongue. He took his mother's right nipple between his lips and flicked the tip with his tongue, sending ripples of pleasure down her chest. He attended to the left breast with this hand, gathering up as much of the fleshy knob he could in his hand and kneading it like dough. He interchanged breasts and repeated the same technique. He moved down and rubbed his face against Aarti's belly, feeling the warm flesh move rhythmically against his lowered cheek.

"Make love to me, my son," Aarti exhorted, bringing her mouth close to her son's ear. Vikram looked deep into her dark eyes. "Yes, mom. I'm ready for it too."

With this he grabbed hold of his mother's knees and spread them apart, splaying his mother's legs to allow him to reach the treasure within him. Aarti guided his stiff cock to the entrance of her slobbering pussy, rubbing its head gently up and down her slit. She closed her eyes and embraced her son with her legs as her only child entered her.

He couldn't believe how tight, how right his mother's vagina felt around his cock as he buried himself deep inside her, holding his position to savour the moment. He felt his mother sigh softly from the movement of her abdomen against his. Aarti's nipples rubbed lightly across his chest as he started to move inside his mother, fucking her with slow, deep strokes, pushing inside her until his balls slapped rudely against her ass. His mother held him in her arms, her fingers clawing into his back, and rubbed the back of his legs with her feet. She slowly moved her legs upwards, stopping once she had lodged her heels against his ass. She lost herself in the rhythm of her son's soulful fucking, using her hands and toes to playfully tickle his back and ass as mother and son moved their pelvic regions together in a symphony of lovemaking.

Meanwhile, Vikram was experiencing the most sublime sensations he had ever felt. He caressed his mother's hair to expose her forehead and bestowed it with a kiss expressing the deepest tenderness. A wordless gaze passed between Aarti and Vikram, and they both increased the tempo of their fucking.

Prem had long stopped giving the couple instructions. He, too, was lost in the intensity of the union he was witnessing. Besides, it wasn't as if the interlocked pair on the bed, their bodies as one as they ascended towards the crescendo of their incestuous coupling, needed to be directed.

Vikram knelt on the bed and reached behind him to grab hold of Aarti's legs above her ankles. He lifted them up so that they pointed straight up in the air, and pushed them down further and also increased the angle between them, testing the limits of his mother's flexibility.

They must have continued fucking like this for at least another fifteen minutes. Aarti was wriggling in delight beneath her son, gripping on to his cock for dear life with her pussy as he penetrated her deep and hard. Vikram had an entranced expression on his face as he made his lovely mother his fuck-toy, turning his head sideways every now and then to taste the skin of her perfect legs. He had already cum once, so he was able to enjoy the feel of his penis in the vagina that had given him birth eighteen years ago for a much longer period. The room was utterly silent except for the sound of their passion complemented by the slurpy sound of his penis as it slid in and out of his mother's well-lubricated birth canal and the sound of his balls slamming powerfully against his mother's ass at the end of each stroke.

"Your pussy feels so good, mom," moaned Vikram, panting.

He began to pant faster, and his face contorted as he inched inexorably towards his climax. He felt his mother's pussy muscles twitch and grip and release his penis uncontrollably as her body flew over the point of no return. This was too much for his eighteen-year old cock, which exploded in orgasm, spurting his seed deep into the recesses of his mother's body.

"I love you, mom... oh... I'm coming," he whispered.

"I love you too, beta. You're making your mother so happy."

The room reverberated with the sound of pleasurable agony, as mother and son groaned under the torrent of pleasure brought to them by their simultaneous orgasms.

His load spent, Vikram's lowered his mother's legs first to his shoulder and then brought them down to rest on the bed. For a while, mother and son both lay entwined in the position they were introduced in at the beginning of this story.

"That was exquisite," said Prem. He meant it. "Better get dressed now."

Aarti and Vikram ignored him for a while, lost in each other's gaze as mother cradled her son in her arms.

Suddenly, they both got up and gathered their discarded clothes, which were strewn all around the room. Once they were dressed, all four wordlessly marched back to the living room.

"You got what you wanted, pervert. Now give my back my husband," said Aarti, fixing Prem with an angry gaze.

"I see," said Prem, "I'm the pervert, though you're the one who just fucked your son. Interesting. Anyway, you won't get your husband just yet. Go home and I'll have him delivered to your house by midnight. I suspect he'll put two and two together if he sees you two like this."

"Is this really why you went to all this trouble for? Just to see a mother have sex with her son?" Aarti inquired.

momandme
momandme
99 Followers