For Her Husband's Sake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
momandme
momandme
100 Followers

"Well, that's not all. I was considerate enough to capture your exertions in that bedroom there on camera."

"It's okay," Prem went on, noticing the expressions of mortification that were fixed to both faces, "I'm only going to distribute the video to some select clients. Clients who are particular about what they want and willing to pay. And discreet. As long as you don't try to track me down or go to the police, you'll be fine. If, on the other hand, you set out to seek vengeance, that video will be sent to every one of your friends and relatives, starting with your husband. Before being leaked on the internet, that is."

Aarti nodded dumbly. There was nothing she could say.

***

In the car, neither of them said a word. Vikram kept staring ahead, though intermittently he stole a furtive glance at his mother's body and impassive face. He was partly ashamed at his enjoyment at what they had done, but also curious if they would have sex again. He knew his mother had liked it, too, and now that they had crossed the line, why come back?

Aarti had a lot to think about, too. What would she tell her husband? She would make up some story about a ransom. But where did she get the money from? A secret account whose existence she had never divulged to her husband, she supposed. Her husband would have to believe her. He would have to. What choice did he have?

"Your beauty could become a curse..." her mother's words came back to her. But surely, even her mother could not have been picturing her daughter and grandson being forced to make love when she had uttered those words.

Aarti knew she had just been through an ordeal, but what really pinched her was that she had actually enjoyed it. With her own son. And he had too. What kind of mother was capable of enjoying a carnal union with her own son, and capable of raising a son who enjoyed ravishing his own mother? For all her promiscuity, a small but long-forgotten part of the traditional Indian girl her parent s had tried to raise still resided inside her. And that voice was threatening to rise up inside her, tormenting her for her enjoyment at the sin she had participated in tonight.

But as soon as she managed to silence that voice, another, more compelling voice spoke -- one that answered only to her heart. And that voice was telling her to do things that shocked her. She sighed. She and her son would have to talk. Not tonight, though. Tomorrow, when she had sent her husband off to the hospital to check if he was okay after his ordeal, she and her son would be alone. And then they would talk...

momandme
momandme
100 Followers