For JLNI - My Fantasy Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear him grunting as his animal passions take over. Wildly thrusting into my aching cunt. He feels the juice from my pussy dripping onto his balls. "Make me cum baby!" I scream. "Make me moan like a whore!" as I lose control. He is oblivious, intent on one purpose, filling my furry snatch with his cum. I meet each one of his thrusts by grinding back onto his dick. All that exists right now is dick and pussy and orgasm. We come together in a tremendous explosion of passion. Both of us howling like wild animals. I feel his hot seed spurt into my cunt. His cock twitching and throbbing as it deposits the sticky load deep inside my womb. My canal pulsating and grabbing his manhood so it can't escape. We are both breathless, our hearts pounding as he holds my hips. I beg him to leave his cock in me for a while longer as my pussy milks him of every last drop of his delicious spunk. Both of us spent, my pussy releases his cock and we collapse into each other's arms, our sweat soaked bodies intertwined on the sex juice soaked bed. I feel his cum start to dribble out of my pussy. It feels so good. I take his hand between my legs and let him feel his juice escaping. He smiles. "Are you ready for the final round?" he asks. "Get the cloth warm again, my cock hurts." The cloth is close at hand. I obey his command and run it under warm water again. He is waiting patiently as I carefully place it over his throbbing dick. "I want to fuck your ass," he whispers. Come here, I want to lick your butt hole. Placing my touché up in the air, he takes the cum that is still dribbling out of my pussy and massages it into my inner thighs. He spreads my ass cheeks and I feel his eager tongue start to lick my virgin butt hole. Never having been fucked in the buttocks before, I am not sure what to expect.

He is ever so gentle though and plants tiny kisses on my derriere and all around my tight hole. "We need to lube you really good before I stuff my shaft up inside you," he hisses. He gathers a bunch of saliva in his mouth and spits it into my ass hole. The sensation is creamy and I like it so far. His cock is fully erect again, and I feel him start to rub the head against my hole. I am a little nervous because I am afraid it will hurt. But once again, he eases my fears and gently inserts one and then another of his fingers to stretch me out first. There is a little pain, but it is odd, I actually like it. "I think we need a little more lube here," he says as he stuffs his fingers into my pussy again. My juice covers his fingers and he wipes it onto my aching butt hole. Confident I am properly lubed, he slowly slips the head of his cock into me gently at first. I gasp for a moment and then relax. He shoves his shaft in deeper. I feel my hole loosen and accept his throbbing dick.

Thrusting slowly at first, he moans quietly as his dick slips up into me. As his passion grows, he starts to grind his fuck-stick deeper and harder into my ass. I feel his entire length inside me now. He takes a finger and rubs my clit as he pumps wildly inside of my butt hole. The combination of his cock ramming me and his finger stroking my clit brings my climax on almost immediately. I can't believe how good he feels. "Fuck my ass baby, fuck it hard!" I scream. His grunts become loud. "It's so tight baby," he groans. I know he is also close to cumming. A few more thrusts and we both lose control. Grunting, moaning and screaming in ecstasy. I feel him ejaculate his hot seed deep into my ass. It feels so good. He pauses for a moment making sure all of his spunk fills me full. He pulls his cock out and I feel his semen start to drip from my hole. He looks pleased as his cum leaks down my ass and onto the backs of my thighs. He moans in pleasure at the site of his cum dribbling from me. Once again, we collapse into each other's arms, panting and sweating.

We kiss and I think to myself I am the luckiest woman on the face of the earth as we fall into deep slumber and dream of our next encounter.

12