For Love, and Money Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

Beth lay on her side, as he recovered from his orgasm. She rolled up onto her knees. She smiled, a mischievous smile.

"I was much naughtier than that."

Beth turned around. She lowered her torso, onto the rug. She left her ass in the air. Beth spoke clearly from her position of servitude.

"I still have an attitude about your wife. She's a bitch."

"You filthy slut. How dare you speak of your mistress like that."

The enraged man slashed at Beth's ass as he berated her. Beth's lust rose to the same pitch as her passion. Beth's cunt was open. Her hip's rocked in her need. The man beat her and cursed at her.

Without warning, he sank onto his knees. He pushed his erection into Beth's open willing vagina. The man began to fuck Beth with power. His lust was full. Beth meet his thrusts with her own. She began to get into the rhythm as the man began to ejaculate. Beth moaned.

"No."

He pulled himself from her. He untied her hands.

"Leave. Now."

Beth barely kept her cool. She wanted to scream at him.

Beth walked back to the beauticians station, in fury. She was ranting as she stormed into the station.

"Fucking asshole. Someone should cut his dick off, and shove it up his ass."

Beth went to the bar. She pulled out a bottle, at random and drank deeply.

The beautician kissed her on the cheek.

"That bad, huh?"

"Worse."

The beautician steered her to the shower.

"Try cold."

Beth did not try cold. She turned the hot water up as high as she could stand it. She masturbated in the shower. Her orgasm was functional. It would hold her until she got some real sex. Beth said to her self; Bummer. Great foreplay.

Beth came out of the shower and was again captured by the beautician. She set Beth down at a table filled with food, and drinks.

"Eat. You wont get another chance for a while."

The beautician went to work with a blow drier as Beth ate. Beth felt a touch on her arm. Beth looked up. Ann was standing along side of her. Ann didn't say anything. She just smiled, leaned down and licked Beth's hand. Beth ruffled her hair and continued to eat and drink.

Beth took two stiff drinks, as the beautician finished her hair. She led Beth to her station. Without a word, she started on Beth's make up. Beth let her work as she calmed herself for the next session.

The beautician laced her into a corset. She dressed her in silk stockings, and high heels. She pulled a set of thin leather panties onto Beth. The panties completely covered her crotch and her ass. Beth knew, when her vaginal juices dampened the leather it would give off a powerful smell.

The smell would be musky and deeply sensual. Beth loved the smell of damp leather. The smell alone, was a powerful aphrodisiac for Beth. Considering how often she was dressed in leather, Beth was sure she was not alone in her love of the aroma of leather dampened by a woman in heat.

The beautician added a wide leather collar. The collar had a ring attached to it, in the center of the collar. Beth's wrists were encased with padded leather cuffs. A chain, about six inches long, was attached to each wrist then attached to the collar.

Her hands were free, but with limited reach. Both hands were held near her face. Her hands could cover her breasts. She could not reach any further down. Beth kissed Ann deeply.

"Sit. Stay. Be a good puppy. I'll play with you after work."

Ann licked the back of Beth's hand.

"Yes Mistress."

Beth was led onto the floor. The crowd was engrossed by a sex scene being preformed on stage. Most of the people were watching a young woman being used by two men. Most were watching.

Not everyone was caught up with the performance on the stage. Beth was surrounded by a small group of mostly men, who took advantage of Beth's unguarded charms.

Beth was glad for the tight leather panties that protected her from more intimate handling. Beth's uncovered tits were the focus of the fondling action. Beth was breathing hard. Her body roared back, to full arousal.

All Beth could think of, was her hope that she would get a client who knew how to fuck. She was sure she would die, if she got another uncle Bob for a client.

When the sex scene on stage was over, the rough handling by the crowd increased. Beth was sat on one lap after another. She was made to kiss the person, as he or she fondled her tits.

By the time the attendants arrived to take her to her client, Beth was a bundle of sexually charged nerves. Beth's body was shaking with her need. The deep heady aroma, from her wet leather panties, filled her nose. The smell aroused her vagina. Beth was ready for sex. She needed no foreplay.

Beth was delivered to another suite. When she entered, she saw a dominatrix in a red leather outfit. The dominatrix held a drink in one hand. She held a long slender whip in the other hand.

Across from Beth was a seated man. The man had his arms bound behind him. The man had on only one piece of adornment. His head was encased in a tight leather hood. The hood covered his head, leaving his nose and mouth uncovered. The man had several thin red welts, across his chest. He also had several thin red welts on his erect cock.

The woman grinned as she circled Beth. She was obviously enjoying herself. The woman began to talk to the man while she used her whip on Beth.

"I have brought you a whore. She is very beautiful. Her tits are big and full."

The woman leaned down. She sucked Beth's tits into her mouth, one at a time. The woman bit each nipple as she released them. The bites were hard. They were not kisses and bites of arousal. They were symbols of her domination. The bites were harsh and sharp.

"Her tits are quite sensitive."

Beth was raging with lust and need. The woman used her whip on Beth as she talked to the bound man seated before her.

"The whore has an ass that just begs to be whipped. It's full and round."

The lashes were mostly on Beth's ass. The tight leather panties absorbed most of the force of the blows. The woman pushed Beth up close to the man.

"She smells like a whore."

The woman pulled the mans head over, and down, until his face was close, to Beth's crotch.

"Can you smell the whore?"

The man breathed in

"Yes mistress, I can smell the whore."

The woman looked directly at Beth.

"I ordered a cock sucking whore of low morals. It looks like I got what I ordered. She does seem to be a low class slut."

Beth's eyes flared with anger. The woman smiled with satisfaction.

"The only problem with the whore is that she has an attitude."

The woman's smile changed into fury. She lashed at Beth as she screamed at her.

"Get that look out of your eyes you bitch. Lower your eyes. Bow your head. You are standing before your superior."

Beth lowered her head and her eyes.

"Yes ma'am."

The woman pushed Beth to her knees.

"Kneel before your mistress. Kiss my shoes."

Beth was aroused by pain, and dominance. Beth was not aroused by abuse. Beth was seething as she knelt forward. She kissed the shiny red high heels.

"That's better."

The woman pulled Beth up between the man's legs.

"You are lower than the piece of shit in front of you. You are on your knees before a worthless asshole. He is better than you are. Suck his worthless cock."

Beth leaned her head forward. She took the erection into her mouth.

Beth lost herself into her work. Beth's lust rose again. Her submission aroused her. She felt the pain on her back as the woman continued to beat her with the whip.

Beth concentrated her lust onto the erection in her mouth. Her resentment of the woman who was berating her was focused on the man's erection.

Beth became as abusive to the cock in her mouth, as the woman was to her. Beth began to punish the cock in her mouth. Beth used her hands to masturbate the man.

She used her teeth to punish him. She took pleasure in the painful bites she administered. She especially liked to nip the sensitive plum as her head pulled back. He winced with pain each time.

When Beth lowered her head onto the erection, she bit deeply into the rigid shaft. The man's cock began to swell. The woman was screaming.

"Drink the nasty vile stuff he wants to put inside of me. That is your only job, bitch. You are only a mouth to put it in. It is as dirty as you are. You are a dirty whore whose only value is to drink his dirty stuff."

Beth took the pulsing erection, and sucked it dry, swallowing it all. Beth, thought to herself; The bitch doesn't know, what she's missing.

The woman pulled Beth from the man. She pushed her to the ground.

"You look good on your back. On your back, or on your knees. That's the only place for a slut like you. Get out of here. Go peddle your ass on some street corner."

Beth rolled over. She managed to get to her feet. She looked at the woman with hate in her eyes.

"Bitch."

The woman smiled at Beth as she led her to the door.

"Thank you. I love it when a whore gives me a compliment. I've had so much fun. I'll order you again."

Beth left the room raging. Beth's anger did not quell the feelings of raging lust that filled her open vagina. She wanted the tight leather panties off her body. She wanted to fuck, someone. Anyone.

Beth reached the beauticians station. Her voice was a command.

"Get these things off me. Now."

The beautician cut the sides of the panties and pulled them off.

"Spot."

She turned to the beautician.

"Find me an erection that wont let me down."

The beautician went to a drawer. She produced a dildo. She returned with it to Beth.

"Every girls friend. I always carry one. If I had to depend on the men, I'd be horny all the time."

Ann appeared, and took the dildo from the beautician.

"I'll take that. My mistress looks distressed. I'm sure, some playtime with her puppy will relax her."

The beautician removed Beth's collar and wrist cuffs. Beth sat down on a couch in the station. Ann knelt between Beth's legs. She began to use the dildo and her tongue on her mistress.

Beth looked down. She saw that Ann's hair, was deep shiny black, except for the white spots. The white spots were cut short, like a crew cut. The black hair was shag cut, to about one inch.

"I hope you like it. I've never done puppy spots before."

Beth ruffled Ann's hair.

"It's perfect. I love my puppy."

Ann worked on Beth. She brought Beth to a full rich orgasm. Beth's orgasm was not the passionate release of sex. It was the fulfillment of her lust.

Beth's passion right now, was for her puppy. She wanted more than anything to just leave. She wanted to blow off the rest of the night. Beth loved her puppy. She also loved her job, even if there were nights like this one.

Ann relieved her mistress. She knew it was a necessity for Beth. It was not lovemaking, by any standards. Beth relaxed after two raging orgasms. She pulled Ann up and kissed her.

"Don't get lost. I'll be right back."

Beth went into the shower. She washed her last trick away from her. She felt dirty, after that trick. Beth left the shower refreshed. Beth found Ann. They headed for the catering bar.

She was hungry and she needed a drink. Beth ate and drank while Ann nestled close to her. Ann seemed happy just to be close to Beth. Beth felt good having her puppy. She realized how lonely she had been, up until now.

Beth slammed two stiff drinks. She was light headed when the beautician, came for her. Beth saw her coming. Her heart dropped. Beth would rather not go. She resigned herself to her fate. Beth spoke to Ann.

"Don't stray away. I'll be back as soon as my assignment is done. We will play again later."

"Yes mistress."

"Your on. Let's go."

The beautician dressed Beth in a simple peasant's costume, from the same period she had filmed in. The simple cotton dress was quite thin. Beth was naked under the costume. She had no shoes. The skirt was long. It covered her to her ankles.

The full blouse had full-length sleeves. It was tucked into a wide cloth belt that laced closed. The scoop neck line fell easily off either shoulder. The blouse covered her nipples, displaying her ample cleavage well. When the blouse fell off either shoulder, it further exposed one of her breasts.

Beth's hands were tied in front of her body. They were then secured to her waist. She had limited use of her hands. She could cover her pubic area. She did not have enough freedom to cover her breasts. The beautician messed up Beth's freshly brushed hair.

Beth was lead out onto the floor. One breast was almost bared. In a matter of moments both of her breasts were completely bare. The fact, of no public filming tonight had thinned out the crowd.

The light crowd did not make Beth's job any easier. The crowd had an air of rowdy misbehavior. Beth was pawed and caressed. She was kissed and spanked. The thin cotton skirt offered no protection at all.

A woman walked up behind Beth. She raised Beth's skirt. The woman tucked the skirt in, so that Beth's ass was bared. She whispered into Beth's ear

"Now the men won't be looking at that pretty face of yours. Your ass is much more attractive."

The woman spanked Beth's exposed ass.

"Get her hot boys. Make her eyes sparkle. I don't want to kiss a cold whore."

The woman turned Beth around. She took her into a full embrace. The woman kissed Beth with passion. The woman's hands worked on Beth's tits. She worked Beth's nipples to full erection. She broke the kiss.

"Now you are a perfect whore. Your goods are open for inspection."

The woman worked her hand under Beth's skirt. She stroked her wet vagina.

"A hot whore indeed."

Beth's lust was raging again. There were no whips on the floor, but there were many hands on the floor. Her ass became covered with red splotches. Most would fade quickly. Some would deepen into bright purple bruises.

Beth was happy to be rescued by the attendants. They fixed her skirt and blouse, then escorted her to her assignment. When she arrived at the suite she was ready for anything. Her eyes were sparkling. Her hair was a total mess. There was a couple in the room.

The man was in period costume, dressed like a manor lord. The room was decorated in the same period. The only thing out of place was the woman. She was dressed in a plain short silk robe. As she moved it was apparent, she had nothing on under the robe. She went to the man and kissed him.

"The new servant has been brought for your inspection, and instruction."

The woman walked to a plush padded chair. She nestled into the cushions. On the table next to her was a tall drink, a bottle of body oil, and a dildo.

"Enjoy yourself dear. I shall."

Beth realized she was on stage. An audience of one, was better than no audience at all. Beth's lip was quivering. Her eyes were filled with tears.

"Yes sir."

The man walked up to Beth. He looked her over, as he unbuttoned his shirt. He reached up without comment. He pulled the blouse off both shoulders baring both breasts. Beth's arms were tightly ensnared.

Her bound arms, pushed her large breasts out. The manor lord kissed them. He fondled her breasts as he removed his shirt. The lord stepped up close. He embraced Beth. Beth could feel his erection, pressed against her bound hands. The lord kissed her lewdly.

"I am your lord. You can feel your master with your hands."

The man led Beth to a large armless, chair. He sat down, as he forced Beth to her knees. He pulled the blouse over her head. It bunched up around her bound arms. He untied Beth's hands from her waist. He left them tied together.

He made free use of her tits, and her mouth. He unlaced the cloth belt. He untied the skirt, then pushed it off of her wide hips. It fall on the floor, around her legs. He pulled his erection out, and pushed Beth's hands to it.

"This is your master. Kiss your master."

Beth rose up onto her knees. She began to suck her master. Beth used her hands, and mouth. Her masters emissions, were soon in her mouth. Beth sucked, and licked him clean.

The man rested for a short time. He removed his pants. Without a word, he pulled Beth up onto his lap face down. He fondled Beth for some time, without comment. He played with her ass. He intimately inspected her open vagina. He pulled, and pinched her tits. He seemed lost in his play.

"You will obey me in all things. If you do not obey me, this is what you will receive."

The man spanked Beth with hard slaps. He covered both ass cheeks.

"If you are insolent, or uncooperative, this is what you will get."

The man produced a short wide leather strap. He beat Beth's ass with the strap. Beth's tears were real tears of pain. She was crying and pleading.

"Please master, I'll be good. I'll do what ever you tell me to do. I'll please you in your bed. Please master, don't punish me any more."

The man pushed Beth from him as he stood. He led her to a low wide couch. The couch was across from his wife. She was using her dildo. She smiled at the scene before her.

The man lay Beth down on her back. He secured her bound hands, above her head. The man knelt down between Beth's open legs, as he pushed a pillow under her hips. He began to lick and suck Beth's open wet vagina. He did not pause long to drink from her fountain.

He filled Beth with his erection. He took Beth in long powerful thrusts. His thrusts were powerful, but not violent. The man fucked Beth into a blazing orgasm before he found his own. He continued to stroke his softening erection into the silky recesses of Beth's vagina.

The man, and Beth, both fell into a swoon. They basked in the afterglow of their pleasure. After a short time, the man got up, and untied Beth. He bent down and kissed her lightly.

"Thank you, miss. I enjoyed that, a lot."

Beth kissed him lightly.

"So did I."

Beth rose to he feet. She walked over to the woman in the chair. Beth bent down, and kissed her lightly.

"Take good care of your man. Men like that are hard to come by. I know, I'm a professional."

Beth left the suite, with a light happy air about her.

Beth found Ann, at the beautician's station. She towed Ann to the hot tub. Beth took off Ann's robe, then pulled her into the hot tub. At one end of the hot tub there was a catered display. Next to the food were several kinds of drinks.

Beth, ate and drank. She was content as she played with her puppy. Beth was as happy as she had ever been. Her puppy made no demands of her. She seemed to be content just being around her. Beth was not unhappy when an attendant came to escort her to the beautician. Beth kissed the beautician lightly.

"I love the spots. Nice work."

The beautician went to work on Beth. Beth's hair was pulled away from her face, and held back with an ornate clasp. Beth was laced into a Victorian corset. It had lots of lace, surrounding her bare breasts. The corset showed the swell of her hips. The garter straps, held up rose red stockings. Her red shoes, buckled around her ankles.

Her neck was encircled by a wide cloth choker with a large cameo attached to it. Her white blouse was made of stiff linen with lots of lace around her shoulders. Her rather full pale red skirt came modestly to her ankles. The wide leather belt was cinched tight, emphasizing her thin waist and her wide hips.

Beth saw the woman, who played her servant last night. She was being made up. Her costume was of the same period. The clothing was of a lesser quality. She was barefoot. She had the look of a servant. Beth and the servant were bound. Their hands were behind their backs. The attendants delivered them to the floor.

The crowd, immediately surrounded Beth. The crowd around her seemed to have a hundred hands. All of the hands wanted to fondle her intimate places. Beth could see that her servant was receiving the same treatment. Beth was in no way aroused by the rough handling. She was in no mood for the crowd.

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers