For Love Ch. 08

Story Info
The next day.
3.9k words
4.55
13.2k
1
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 05/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renee awoke with a start. We were still on the couch, a light blanket covering us, either from Ms. Ward or from Liz. I pulled Renee down to me, holding her tightly and quieting her from her memories of earlier.

I lifted her and carried her to her bed. Renee slid to the other side, beckoning me to join her. I noticed I still had my shorts on from my earlier shopping trip. Removing them I laid beside her.

Renee began lightly licking and sucking my ear lobe, moving her way across my cheeks until our lips met. I let her set the pace, enjoying the soft kiss as she held her lips to mine, slowly and softly caressing her hair.

"You don't have to if you don't feel up to it." I whispered to her.

"I need to." Was all she said.

Renee's hand was traveling down my chest, stopping to rub and lightly pull my nipples.

Renee's breathing was quickening as I felt her passion build. Renee moved lower taking my chin into her mouth, slowly sucking it before moving to my neck. Feeling those lips leaving a wet trail as she continued her way down to my chest with kisses and licks. Feeling her moisture cooling on my skin.

Renee's hand had moved to my cock and begun slowly running up and down my hardening length.

Sucking my nipple into her mouth, I could feel her tongue flicking and licking me, occasionally grazing it with her teeth.

Renee moved to my other nipple, repeating her tortuously slow movements. My cock was raging as she continued to move her hand under my cock head, lightly rubbing between the foreskin and head. Using the fluids that were now leaking from me, she began smearing it around my dick for lubrication.

Renee moved her head lower, kissing and licking each rib bulge as her other hand continued to tease and pinch my nipples. I felt her tongue as she used it to lick and push into my navel, a moan escaping my lips.

Her lips and tongue moved slowly across my stomach, then she was above my cock, slowly sliding over the area where my pubic hair used to be. I felt hot breath run across my now tender and sensitive dick as she slowly exhaled onto the head.

Finally, her tongue glided up my pole until she finally her lips took me in. The first touch of her tongue caused a jerk to my hips, wanting desperately for her to engulf me, yet holding back to allow her to set her own pace.

She took in just the head as she swirled her tongue over the it, her hand continuing to slowly jerk me. I could feel the cum burning in my balls. Wanting desperately to erupt.

Renee took my whole length into her, her hand running down to cup and squeeze my balls and sack. Her hair lightly sliding behind her across my stomach, like light feathers across me.

Her hand continued lower, rubbing around the sides of my anus, massaging me as I felt myself moving my hole towards that digit, hoping to feel it enter me.

Renee paused to wet a finger, never stopping her agonizingly slow moving hand.

She moved her finger back down and slowly pressed into me. Feeling my ring begin to relax, she pushed further unitl I felt it enter me.

Her mouth began moving quicker as her finger fucked me. My hips and body moving of it's own accord. Pushing up into her mouth and down onto her finger.

I felt that heat, starting at my balls, feeling them tighten. I could hold back no more as I felt my seed gushing out and up the length of my hardness.

Renee lowered her head, allowing me to pump into her throat, her finger pushed tightly into my asshole as my sphincter gripped her digit. My mouth opened, no words possible as spurt after spurt arose in me.

As I finally spent myself, Renee would give small licks to my tender cock head making me jerk and moan. Painful for it's sensitivity, but not wanting to stop.

Renee suckled my softening penis before removing her finger from me, a slight smile upon her face.

Renee moved back up, nestling her head next to mine.

"Your turn", I said as I began to rise up to provide her with some of the pleasure she had just given me.

"Not yet, please. I'm not ready yet. I just wanted to remember how nice it feels to give. To feel how wonderful it is to be loved."

I kissed her and laid my head down as my hand slowly stroked her soft penis. Thanking her as I told her "I love you."

Her lips met mine in response. I held her to me as her breathing softened and she drifted back off to sleep.

I was awakened by Ms. Ward the next morning.

"Why don't you join me for breakfast. We'll let Renee sleep."

I headed for the bathroom and after relieving myself, met with Ms. Ward in the kitchen.

"I appreciate what you did for Renee last night," Ms. Ward stated. "We spoke of a business deal and I wonder if you're still interested?"

"Yes I am. But somewhat nervous."

"Everyone is, that's not a problem. Now I also have a second consideration for you. We seem to have an opening for a guard at the building. Would you be interested? It comes with an apartment in this building and pays much better then what you've told me your currently making. The apartment is currently empty, but I have no doubt Renee would love to help you shop for new furniture."

This was to good to be true. I'd be making a decent income, have a place of my own, and be in the same building as Renee. "Yes Ma am, I'd be more then happy to take that position. When can I start?"

"Immediately if you'd like. I'll have no problem arranging it with the condo association."

"Wonderful, now on to other matters. Did you prepare yourself after you arose today?" Ms. Ward questioned as she took my chin in the cup of her hand.

"Er, no Maam, I didn't think about it."

"To bad, for you. Meet me in the playroom, I'll be there in a minute."

On shaky legs I entered Ms. Ward's playroom. My backside still recalled the treatment I received here yesterday with Renee. It seemed so long ago now, but I still felt an itch from some of the fading welts.

I stood in the room naked, awaiting Ms. Ward's arrival. Wondering and dreading what was in store for me today.

Ms. Ward entered the room wearing her thin robe once again. I felt a twitch of my cock at again seeing the hints of her body under the sheer cloth.

Ms. Ward went to that damned closet and returned with the leather wrist straps I'd worn yesterday. She placed a strap on each wrist.

Ms. Ward directed me to a wooden structure that looked like a prayer kneeler. It was equipped with a thin padded board across the top and a padded area for the knees.

"Come stand here." Ms. Ward directed me. I stood beside the apparatus as Ms. Ward adjusted the top board to be just below my hips. I then felt her hand on my back pushing me towards the knee pad.

I knelt on the kneeler and felt Ms. Ward wrap straps around my upper legs after having me spread them wider.

Ms. Ward then pushed my upper body down as my stomach came to rest on the top pad. She next took my right hand and attached the wrist strap to a cord that was affixed to the legs of the kneeler, pulling my arm out and down. She repeated the process with my left wrist.

I could feel a light breeze blowing across my exposed ass and my cock and jewels hanging and available to whatever Ms. Ward had planned.

I looked over my shoulder to see her returning to the closet. She returned to my side and began pulling and twisting my left nipple. The pains of her manipulations were sending little shock waves down my chest and straight to my dick. I was surprised to feel the beginnings of arousal from her harsh treatment.

I heard the rattle of a chain and saw her bringing a clamp towards my nipple. I wanted to tell her no, but was hardly in a position to argue. I sucked in my breath as I felt the spring of the clamp close over my sensitive nipple. I looked to Ms. Ward's face to see a small smile there.

She slowly moved to my other side, allowing the chain and second clamp to hang, slowly swaying below me. She repeated her mauling of my right nipple while reaching under me for the second clamp. All to quickly I felt it bite onto me. She then pulled the chain connecting the clamps downwards. I lowered myself as far as possible , but still unable to prevent the pulling of my nipples and surrounding flesh. She was able to hook the chain below me, leaving a persistent tension.

Ms. Ward moved around to my face and again cupping my chin, pulled me to face her.

"You think you know what I want from you, but you really have no clue. You wish to work for me, then you must learn and accept that it is more then a job. You will be my fuck toy, my whore. You'll fuck who I tell you and suck who I tell you. You will also allow yourself to be fucked and sucked at my direction. Do you understand?"

"Yes Maam."

Slap. "No my little cock sucker, it's mistress to you now. No more Maam."

"I will be a stern disciplinarian. You've seen some of that yesterday. Today is not about punishment for any offenses. Today is about me enjoying abusing your body. It's about you accepting your place and learning to enjoy the pain and pleasure I give you. You came to me a naïve young man, I promise you, you will not remain that way. "

"I'd prefer to not have to gag you. Do you think you can be quiet for me slut?"

"Yes Mistress, I'll try."

"Don't try, just do," adding a pull to my nipple chain for emphasis.

I was seriously wondering what I had gotten into. My nipples were going numb but I could still feel the burn of the extended skin. Ms. Ward's slap had hurt and I was unable to prevent her from doing more.

Ms. Ward stood up and moved behind me. I heard a swish and automatically tensed.

Instead I felt her hand caressing my ass cheeks and lower back.

"No boy, not when your ready. You must understand that this is not for you. I'm going to use you with no thought of your pleasure. In time you will learn that my pleasure will become your source of fulfillment."

With that I felt a sharp crack to my ass. I looked back to see her raising a riding crop for a second swing.

"Face forwards and count the strokes for me. That one did not count since you didn't count."

I wanted to yell out that she had not asked me to count, but before I could make that mistake a second strike landed inside my left thigh.

I jerked with the pain, "One."

"I see this may take a while. I like to be thanked for my efforts boy. After all, I'm taking my time for you. Now, let's start again."

Crap, this is never going to end.

Snap to my other thigh. "One, thank you Mistress."

Another crack to my cheeks, Two, Thank you mistress.

Several more followed in quick succession. Never finding the same mark but several overlapping previous strikes.

I could feel my body dripping in sweat as she continued. I refused to disappoint her and continued my count, each one taking a bit longer as I allowed the air to escape from between my lips and preventing myself from yelling out. My jerking causing the chains to pull harder on my nipples.

My ass and legs were burring now from her strikes tears forming in my eyes. I recalled Renee's comment on what an expert Ms. Ward was, now I understood.

I was unable to brace for the next strike as she would pause or strike when I began to relax my body.

I lost track of time, focusing only on responding to her. I then felt a warmth in my groin. I could not possibly be getting excited by this, but there was my cock at full mast.

A pause, then I about tore my nipples off as I jerked up. Ms. Ward had laid a strike downwards across my exposed asshole, the leather tip of the crop just catching the skin between my testicles and hole.

I was unable to say the words, Ms. Ward standing now beside me. Finally a whispered, "fifty, thank you Mistress."

"You did well, and have pleased me pet. For that I will be merciful."

Merciful, shit, I felt like she had just skinned me.

Ms. Ward was back at the closet. I didn't have the strength to see what she was pulling out next. I felt the rustling of clothing and turned to see Ms. Ward had discarded her robe, her back to me.

I could see her sliding straps up her legs and knew she was putting on a strap on dildo.

Ms. Ward walked around in front of me and lifted my face.

"Show me how well those lips and mouth suck my dick. Show me your appreciation for my efforts."

I extended my tongue and began licking her black phallus. Ms. Ward slowly pushed her way between my lips. I could only run my tongue along the bottom as she continued to slide into me.

I felt the plastic cock hit the back of my throat and fought from gagging. She slowly withdrew before moving back into my mouth, fucking my lips with her tool, her hand caressing my hair.

Ms. Ward withdrew and moved behind me. I told you I would be merciful, so I'm going to lube you. The next time you forget to prepare yourself for me, you will not receive this same kindness.

I felt her dribble a cold liquid onto my spread cheeks, just above my hole. Ms. Ward used her finger to push the liquid into me, allowing my ass to open for her. She began a sawing motion with her finger as I felt a second finger pushing it's way in.

I wasn't sure my ass would open but then I felt that second finger enter me.

Ms. Ward continued fucking me with her fingers, pushing more lube in and around my hole. I felt her slide her fingers out and knew what was next.

Ms. Ward wasted no time in positioning the tip of her cock against my hole. She began to push herself into me, my sphincter trying to keep her out. I groaned with the pain as the muscles finally succumbed, allowing that plastic cock to slip into me.

I could feel that dick filling me as she continued on. No way that thing was going to fit into me, it must be ten inches long.

I felt the warmth of her thighs against my ass as she bottomed, fully inserted, my ass burning, the pressure feeling like I had something that needed to go the other way.

Ms. Ward began sliding out before pushing back into me quicker and harder, my body jerking forwards in the bench.

She began picking up speed, that dildo moving in and out, her thighs slapping against me. I could hear her groans as I fought to endure the pain of her pushing against the welts she had raised and the movement of my body pulling the nipple clamps.

I heard more moans from Ms. Ward as she continued on, building herself to orgasm.

I then heard another moan, and realized it had come from me. I was trying to push back against her. The pain fading and becoming a feeling of pleasure, that fake cock rubbing against my prostate was sending electric pulses straight to my cock. My mind accepting that I was her fuck toy. Taking pride and enjoyment in having Ms. Ward use my body for her pleasure.

My dick and balls bouncing beneath me, slapping against the wood of the kneeler from her thrusts.

Ms. Ward was pile driving into me now, slapping my ass with her open hand, "Yes, yes, now you're my bitch, my ass fucked bitch. Take my cock my little bitch."

I felt a hard push as Ms. Ward grabbed my hips, pulling me back against her, feeling her body shake as her orgasm rolled over her.

"Yes, god yes, so good. " as she thrust her hips against the end of her dildo.

"Fuck your bitch, god yes fuck me. Make my your toy." Pushing back, no longer thinking, just feeling.

Then I felt it. Moving from my balls, shooting out of me, groaning with Ms. Ward as our orgasms rolled through us.

Ms. Ward laid herself across my back, her cock still in me, panting as she regained herself, her breathing slowing.

Ms. Ward pushed herself up and pulled out of me. My hole gaping from the sudden removal, wishing for her to fill me again.

Ms. Ward released me from the clamps and straps. The pain coursing through my chest as she removed the pinchers from my tender nipples.

Ms. Ward moved back in front of me. "Stay on your knees slut."

"Suck me clean now whore, and maybe you'll remember to prepare yourself from now on."

I wanted to pull away as I could see the lubricant glistening on that cock, smelling there was more there then just that. I was her ass fucked toy now, I opened my mouth as she pushed her cock back in, licking and sucking my rectal slime off, feeling my stomach roil.

I licked the length of that big black dildo until only my spit remained, looking into Ms. Ward's eyes as I serviced her. Wanting her to know I was truly hers.

"Clean up in here, then get yourself showered. I want you to take care of Renee the rest of the day. We'll find time later to move your things to your new apartment."

I bent down and kissed Ms. Ward's foot. Wanting to show her appreciation for what she had done for me. Wanting her to know I truly was her pet.

I kissed and licked my way up her leg as I pulled the strap on down. Reaching her moist lips, I pushed my tongue into her, sucking the come from her pussy. I laved her lips and tongue fucked her as she grabbed my head, pushing my face into her. I cupped her firm ass in my hands as I felt her again tensing and coming. I steadied her as she rocked through her orgasm.

As she recovered I gave her several more licks, each time feeling a little jerk.

Ms. Ward pushed me away. "Very nice my pet, but from now on, that only happens when I want it, not when you choose, understand?"

"Yes Mistress,"

I then crawled in front of the kneeler and begin licking up the come that had spurted from me.

With a groan, I rose from the floor, my body feeling the abuse, and placed the items of my torture carefully away.

"You did good my pet, I'm proud of you." Ms. Ward said with a smile.

I felt a mixture of feelings. Proud that I had pleased my Mistress, confusion at my own enjoyment and willingly licking up my own cum. I couldn't grasp how quickly I had become Ms. Ward's ass fucked cum, licking cock sucker.

The orgasms I've had over the past week being the strongest I had ever felt, regardless of what I was made to do to achieve them. I knew I had reached a turning point. I had done what Ms. Ward had demanded before out of fear of being able to see Renee. Now I complied to please Ms. Ward and feel the pleasure that provided.

Ms. Ward would not replace my love for Renee, but I now understood what Renee had tried to tell me. It is possible to love others, not equally, but each in a separate way. Each just as comforting and joyful in it's way.

I returned to Renee's room and saw she was awake.

"Hmm, come join me," Renee said as I sat on the bed.

"I will in a bit sweetie, I need to get showered now. Mistress has your breakfast waiting for you when your ready."

Renee raised her eyebrows hearing me address Ms. Ward as Mistress, but did not question me.

I rose and moved into the bathroom. I pulled out the enema equipment, now certain I would not repeat the mistake of not cleaning myself.

After completing that process, I entered the hot shower, enjoying the water as it cascaded over me. I had my eyes closed enjoying the warmth and thinking of all that had happened so quickly. I was brought out of my reverie when I felt another body brush against me.

I opened my eyes to find Renee had joined me. I kissed her deeply, feeling the closeness of her body to mine. Her breasts pushing against my chest.

I pushed her out to arms length and examined her breasts. The cuts had scabbed over and she had some bruising.

"How are you feeling?"

"Better. It's not something I want to repeat. At least not with that pig."

I had a feeling that was not going to be a problem.

I lathered up a cloth and began softly cleaning her. I moved down her body until I was on my knees in front of her.

I began to stroke her soft dick. As she began to harden, I rinsed the soap and took her into my mouth, softly suckling her and licking with my tongue.

Renee began responding, pushing herself into me as she rocked her hips. I could feel her growing harder as I swallowed her length. Renee was leaning against the shower wall, her eyes closed, stroking my hair and pulling and pushing me with as her desire built.

12