For Love Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renee gripped my head as I felt her spurt into my mouth. Grunts coming from her as she emptied into me.

I swallowed as quickly as I could, my tongue rubbing the bottom of her cock, my hands caressing her small sack.

I kissed the head of her girl cock as she softened and slipped from my lips. A small tremble running through her. Rising, I kissed her again, holding her as the remnants of her orgasm faded.

"That felt so good. Your turn?"

"No, I don't think so." I told Renee of Ms. Ward's training and was pretty well emptied out.

Renee smiled, "Been there., That's great about you working and living here. I can't wait to go shopping with you for your new apartment."

Renee was a giddy little girl as she began washing me and talking about all the things we would buy.

If the term "head over heels in love"' was possible, I was it for her.

Renee finished and we dried each other before moving back to her bed. The day was ours to do what we wanted.

I finally felt comfortable enough to ask her.

12