For Love of a Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony155
Tony155
1,223 Followers

When he left, she couldn't help but toy and play with herself while in bed. She even thrust two fingers inside herself, which she rarely did. She imagined her fingers being his penis and that sent her over the edge as wave after wave went through her. She had to bite her lip to keep from yelling. Jenny had always been a sensual girl before she and Andy began dating, never afraid to masturbate in bed or in the shower, but since they started to become intimate, she wanted and needed his special touch more and more. When she couldn't have it, her own hand had to take its place.

Jenny wished they could find a few hours when they knew for sure they wouldn't be caught or interrupted. She wanted their first time to be special and without any fears or thoughts of anyone else. She didn't want to have to rush it, but she wanted to take it slowly and let everything flow naturally. Jenny wanted to love him and be loved in return. She never tired of being around Andy and her heart leapt whenever she saw in school or at one of their houses. Their dates were never fancy or out of the ordinary, mostly just going to the movies or the mall or hanging out at one or the other's house. Andy had a weight set in his basement and Dr. Vekata had given him permission to begin weight training as long as he didn't strain his abdominal area during his workouts. Jenny trained with him at times and enjoyed the exertion. She could feel herself getting stronger and more toned and was beginning to like the way she was looking.

A few weeks later, Diane approached Andy one afternoon before supper. He was in his room studying for an English test and almost didn't hear her come in.

"Andy?" she said after she knocked. Andy turned quickly to his right and saw her.

"Yeah, mom. What's up?"

She came in and sat down on his bed. "You know your father and I are celebrating our twentieth anniversary this week."

"Yeah, I know," he answered. He had gotten them a gift certificate at their favorite restaurant.

"Well, we were thinking about going away this weekend, leaving Friday and coming back on Sunday."

"Okay." Them going away for a day or two was nothing new. They had been doing it once or twice a year for the past few years.

"We kind of hesitated doing this because you would be by yourself for a few days." No, I won't, he thought to himself.

"It's all right. I don't mind," he said.

"You've been doing so well since the transplant. That's why we were thinking about it."

"I'll be fine. You won't have to worry. I'll be hanging out with Jenny most of the time, anyway. Knock yourself out and have a great time," he smiled. Hopefully, we'll both be doing the same thing, he said to himself.

Diane smiled back. "Good, I'll have your dad make the reservations. It'll be so nice to get away for a few days," she said wistfully. She stood up and began to walk to the door. "You're sure you'll be okay by yourself?" she asked as she turned back to him.

"I'll be fine," he assured her.

"Okay," she said and then left the room.

Andy didn't know what to think. He wanted to tell Jenny right away, but thought better of it. He wanted to wait until he knew for sure they were going to do it. The one thing he didn't want to happen was to tell her they were leaving, then having them change their mind and not go anywhere. Heck, he might even wait until they were out the door before telling her. What a surprise that would be for her.

The thought of being totally naked with her and actually making love to her excited him in more ways than one. He had not seen her totally unclothed from head to toe before, only parts from time to time. Andy hoped she wasn't going to be on her period in the next few days. That would really stink. She never discussed that part of her life with him. Andy suspected she felt uncomfortable talking about such things with him.

He pushed aside his homework for the time being and thought about the possibilities that lay ahead. Friday night would probably be the best time, he thought. She would have to work Saturday for eight hours and Sunday for four more. He could take her out to dinner and then go back to his house, or they could skip dinner altogether and go straight to the fun. Andy smiled to himself as he thought about Jenny again. He had always heard and read that girls were usually reluctant when it came to sex and losing their virginity. He certainly couldn't say that about Jenny. She had been wanting to go to bed with him for quite some time now and was very disappointed they hadn't. Andy found it odd, but he definitely didn't argue about it. Of course he wanted to go to bed with her. What guy wouldn't? But with him, it went much deeper than that and he knew it. He was truly in love with her and wouldn't make love to her otherwise.

Would their relationship change if they did? He didn't know, but if it did, he felt it would be for the better, that their love would be even deeper than it already was. That, he wholeheartedly believed to be true. With each step they took, things had only gotten better and he saw no reason for this to counteract it. To them, it was just a natural progression in their relationship and they knew it was the right thing to do.

* * * * *

"Well, he finally did it," Serena said to Christy as she came into the dorm room after an evening at the library.

"Did what?"

"Sergei asked me out."

"You're kidding." Christy had seen him once or twice and had not been impressed.

"Yeah. He asked me to go to the game with him Saturday." They were going to go to the box office the next and get tickets together since it wasn't a sellout. Indiana football wasn't exactly the hottest ticket in town.

"Who're they playing?"

"Northwestern, I think."

"Figures."

"What are you talking about?"

"He could at least have asked you to go to the Ohio State game or the Michigan game."

"Come on, Christy. I know you don't like him, but he can't ask me out according to their schedule." Serena was always puzzled as to why Christy didn't like him.

"I never said I didn't like him," Christy replied. "I just think as pretty as you are, you could find someone a lot better looking than him."

"Maybe I could, but I like him. He reminds me of my brother a little bit."

"Your brother's a lot better looking than Sergei."

"I didn't mean his looks," Serena replied. "I meant his personality. He's real quiet, reserved, and soft spoken like Andy. I like that in a guy. Looks aren't everything. They've never been a big deal to me and they never will."

"Well, he's your date. I, on the other hand, am waiting for you to find me my Prince Charming, the one who will sweep off my feet."

"You didn't find Sergei for me. Why should I help you? Besides, I haven't found anyone desperate enough yet." Serena smiled sweetly.

"Bitch!" Christy laughed. "See if I help you again."

Serena laughed along with her. She went to her desk and put her books away. Sitting down at her desk, she wrote a letter to Andy and one to her parents relating the week she was having and her upcoming date. In her parents letter, she wrote in generalities, but with Andy's, she went into more detail. She was starting to like Sergei more and more. Granted, they had only known each other by walking together short distances from the library to her dorm, but like she said to Christy, she liked his personality and demeanor. Besides, she could get to know him better by going to the game with him.

After an hour of writing, Serena sighed and put everything away. Christy had already gone to bed and was sound asleep. When she was finished using the bathroom and brushing her teeth, she settled under the covers. A strong wind was blowing outside their window that evening as a storm was on its way. Serena didn't care for storms much and they usually meant a restless night of sleep for her, but she was tired and she hoped she would be dead to the world before it hit. Rolling onto her stomach, she was soon asleep as the winds howled all around.

As Friday arrived, Jenny was restless as she waited for Andy to pick her up. She always looked forward to dates with Andy, no matter what they did or where they went. It could be just going for a drive or taking a walk. She didn't care. Being with him was all that mattered. As she waited for him to pick her up, she wondered what he had in mind. She really wasn't in the mood for a movie and they weren't going to McKinley's football game, so she had no idea what he wanted to do. Sometimes, he would just ask her and she would make the decision and that was okay with her as well.

When he did show up, he had a mischievous grin on his face. He talked briefly with Jenny's parents and her sister before they left. As he let her in the car, she asked, "What are we doing tonight?"

"I'll tell you in a minute," he said as he shut her door.

When they were out of the driveway and driving away from her house, he said to her, "I've got a surprise."

"What is it?" she asked. Jenny liked surprises and Andy was sure she'd love this one.

"What would you say if I told you my parents are gone for the weekend and we have the house to ourselves?"

Jenny blinked and looked at him as if she didn't hear him correctly. "You're kidding," she said.

"Nope," he replied. "Their anniversary is tomorrow and they wanted some time alone with each other. They went to Cleveland and booked a room at the Holiday Inn. They'll be gone until Sunday."

"Oh my God," Jenny said softly, still not totally believing him. It was finally going to happen for them. She trembled at the thought.

"So, where do you want to go?" he grinned.

"Your house, and quickly," she replied.

They arrived at his house within a few minutes and they went inside and up to his room. He closed the drapes in his room and turned on his light. They stood facing each other, both a bit nervous at what was about to transpire. Jenny made the first move as she went to him and began to kiss him, holding his face in her hands as she did so. Jenny could feel his hardness pressed against her. She let one hand fall from his face and glide down to rub it against him through his jeans. A slight groan escaped his lips as her kisses and the anticipation of seeing her naked was almost unbearable.

They broke their kiss and undressed quickly. She now stood in front of him, her nipples aroused and pushed out. Seeing her completely naked for the first time took his breath away as he stared at her in fascination. In her eyes, he looked great, too. The workouts he was doing was paying off and she could start to see definition in his muscle tone. Of course, she saw his thick, erect penis bobbing in front of his groin and had to resist licking her lips.

"You're absolutely gorgeous," he said softly as his gaze traveled up and down her body.

Jenny blushed and giggled. "I'm a little nervous about this," she said. She went to him and pressed her hand to his hardness, feeling the wetness surrounding its tip. "But, we might as well get started," she added with a laugh.

Andy's hand traveled down the side of her hip to the front as he touched the wispy blond pubic hairs which covered her sex. She opened her legs slightly as he felt between the folds of skin. She was slick and wet and more than ready to begin. Jenny felt like her body was on fire, feeling every little movement Andy made with his hand and fingers as she shuddered and trembled from his touch.

Her hand fell and she pushed away from him gently. Jenny looked at Andy and smiled sweetly. "I want you," she said softly without batting an eye. "I want you now more than anything." She took his hand and led him to the bed.

Jenny laid down first on her back and opened her legs for him. Andy sat on his knees and stared at her, unable to move or speak. This wonderful girl loved and trusted him enough to offer herself to him without reservation. He would never forget the sight of her open like that. No matter how many times they made love, he knew this time would always be the most memorable and the most special.

Not wanting to wait any longer, Jenny reached for him and pulled him to her. With his hands at each side of her head, he positioned himself between her legs. Andy bent forward and kissed her sweetly to let her know he was ready. She reached between his legs and gently guided him forward until his tip was at her entrance.

"Take it slow," she said, her voice a bit raspy. Andy nodded, his breathing was getting faster, too.

He began to push as her hand was still wrapped around it. Finally, she let go as the tip made it past her entrance. "Ease off," she said quickly, trying to get used to his size. Andy eased back a little and Jenny nodded for him to begin again. Andy began again as sweat beads began to form on his forehead. He didn't know how long he would last since it was their first time. He had masturbated twice before he picked her up in hopes of taking the edge off, so to speak, but he wasn't sure if even that was going to help him now. Taking it easy and going slowly, he let her get used to him. A seconds later, Jenny let out a gasp as he pushed almost totally into her. She stiffened momentarily before realizing they were connected.

"Oh my God, Andy, you're in," she exclaimed. Andy held still and didn't move. Jenny wrapped her arms around him and hugged him. "I can't believe it! Oh my God!" She began to cry from the emotion of it. Andy didn't know what to do. Part of him wanted to start, but yet, he didn't know what Jenny wanted. Being inside her felt nothing like he imagined it would.. She was warm, soft, and moist and he could feel the pressure of her vaginal walls surrounding him. It was a very tight fit and he knew he wouldn't last too long. It felt absolutely wonderful.

After she got over the initial shock and pain of him being inside, Jenny tried to concentrate on relaxing herself enough to enjoy it. "I love you so much," she whispered in his ear before releasing him. Andy took this as a sign for him to start. Still afraid of hurting her, he began very slowly with his thrusts. Although it hurt at first, Jenny felt her body loosen and begin to respond to his virginal lovemaking. Within seconds, she could feel small tremors began to invade her body as his thrusts became a little faster and more urgent.

Their eyes met at this point and Andy stopped. The enormity of the moment hit them both and neither could speak. Andy bent down and kissed her again, this time deep and loving. Jenny's hands began rubbing his back as she began to kiss him hungrily, wanting him to continue and empty himself inside her for the first time. Her hands went to his hips, grabbing them and pushing him away from her before pulling him back into her. Andy got the subtle hint and resumed his thrusts with her help.

It was but seconds later when he felt the telltale signs of the start of his ejaculation process, and there was nothing he could do to stop it. Jenny felt the tenseness and sensed he was near. She didn't care that she wouldn't have an orgasm with him. All she cared was that they were now one in the flesh and no one could ever take that away from her.

She rested her head on his chest afterwards as their breathing slowed to almost a normal rate. Jenny felt like she wanted to stay that way forever, just lying in his arms against him. Thousands of thoughts ran through her mind, thoughts of what just occurred and thoughts about what had happened between the two of them over the past year. At such a young age, she never thought she would be so totally committed to one person, so in love and wanting to be with that person forever. She never expected it to happen so soon, thinking it might happen in when she was in her twenties or in college or after she graduated. But, she never thought it would happen when she was barely eighteen and so quickly.

Andy held her close and didn't want to let her go. In all of his dreams and fantasies about loving her and making love to her, the real thing was so much better. He would never forget the feeling of being inside her and being joined with her. It was everything he could want or hope for and more. He never counted on the emotional part of lovemaking to affect him as it did, thinking only about the physical part. He now knew the sexual bond his parents shared went much deeper than just the physical act of love. He knew it probably would be the same way for him and Jenny.

Jenny sighed contented as she snuggled against him. She could feel his sperm slowly trickle out of her and down her thigh and she smiled at the thought. Andy's hand found her breast and he cupped it lovingly, gently rubbing his finger across the nipple and causing Jenny to shiver slightly from his touch. Jenny giggled softly and placed her hand over his.

"Shoo fly," she laughed as she squeezed his hand. "If you keep doing this, I may not be able to control myself."

"I wouldn't mind," he replied. The thought of loving her again cued his penis to start hardening again.

She raised her head from his chest, turned to him and kissed him hard, maybe harder than she intended. He didn't mind, though, and drew her to him until she was lying on top of him, her breasts crushed between their bodies. Her golden curls were falling into her face, but she didn't bother to brush them aside. She could feel his erection beneath her and she knew she wanted and needed it inside her once more.

Her round, soft breasts dangled in front of Andy's face when she rose up after breaking their kiss. He raised his head and gently nibbled on each little nub with the tips of his teeth as Jenny squealed from their sensitivity. When he stopped, she scooted back until she was directly over his groin. Slowly and sensually, she began to rub herself on him, moving back and forth stimulating herself as the rim of his penis made contact with her clitoris.

After only a few seconds, she could stand it no longer. Raising herself up, she gingerly grabbed him and aimed him towards her own twitching, turgid flesh. When she felt him near her opening, she slowly began to lower herself. Andy gasped slightly as her vaginal muscles enclosed around him once more, its warm moistness surrounding him as lovingly as an infant suckling at his mother's breast. He went in much easier this time, but Jenny grunted slightly from its girth. When he was in completely, Jenny smiled at Andy from above, almost angelically as she waited for his approval to begin. He reached forward and touched each breast that felt so wonderful to his touch. He kneaded them softly and reveled in the way they felt. Andy looked down and saw his dark pubic hair meshed with her blond ones and it was very erotic to him. He could see them joined and he was amazed at the beauty of it. Jenny raised her hips a little bit and he saw her outer lips surrounding his erection, their juices mixed and making it look shiny.

Jenny eased back down and then up again and Andy realized it was nowshe who was making love tohim. His hands settled onto her hips as she continued to rock easily, her breasts bouncing sexily from the movement. She closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip lightly as the tremors began again, all the while rocking on him. For once, she was glad she was a catcher as the motion was akin to the way she played her position. When she opened her eyes, she saw Andy watching her every movement. Their eyes met and locked briefly, he urging her to go for it and enjoy it.

After a few minutes, she picked up her pace as he was really starting to feel good inside her. Andy sensed her vaginal muscles tightening around him as his own excitement was starting to build as well. Jenny could sense her orgasm building within and she increased her speed even more, causing her breasts to bounce to and fro with abandon. Jenny's body was glistening with sweat from her effort. Soon, her face turned bright red as the first wave slammed through her. She let herself fall down on him as the waves gripped her and sent her through an all-time high. Gritting her teeth, growling, and yelling his name, contraction after contraction went through her. The pressure on Andy was too much to bear as he grunted loudly and let loose with rope after rope of sperm. By then, her waves were starting to subside slightly and she could feel his penis pulsating within her.

Tony155
Tony155
1,223 Followers