All Comments on 'For Mom, The Son Also Rises'

by didier

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful

Best incest story I have ever read.

Ian SinclairIan Sinclairover 19 years ago
Brilliant, just brilliant!

This story is full of erotic images, realistic dialogue and vivid descriptions. It's just plain sexy. The writing is amongst the absolute best I have read on this site - you MUST write more, and soon!

HawaiiBillHawaiiBillover 19 years ago
A well-deserved top rating

As a Literotica volunteer editor, I save the highest marks for the best stories, giving only '2' or '3' to most that I read. That's not to be stingy but, rather, to save the highest marks for the few stories that fully deserve good scores. And your story certainly does.

Thank you for the careful writing and for sharing it with Literotica readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot hot hot

exceptional story,had me hard as rock,you are a wonderful writer,very descriptive,keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Damn You

I was looking for a quick fix but you left me with something more. Tantalizing and luscious at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Rises - and fills!

Whew! My only complaint was that it was a bit long, 'cos I'm a slow reader. So, I scanned through it. Now, I have to go back and read it properly. That was one hot piece of literature!!

Lukas

EricrEricrover 19 years ago
A lovely romance story.

A really lovely & beautful love story between mother-son. Please do continue to write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
exciting story

This was an exciting story. Story was well developed and not un-realistic. The characters didn't just start screwing mindlessly with no build-up to why they were screwing. This story sure made me wet. I kept imagining it was me with Brad. I hope you write more of their story.

didierdidierover 19 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your gracious support

A note from the author, Didier:

Thank you all for your most gracious comments! I had wanted the mother-son love story of Karin and Brad to evoke the univeral erotic desire that is a subtext of the mother-son relationship (those Greeks and one Freud, for all of their faults and errors, were on to something), by bringing the unconscious fantasy to life, as it were. I also wanted to evoke the power of love and its carnal expression between lovers, in this case Man and Woman.

I hope that in this the story has succeeded. Since the response is so very positive, so far, I have seriously considered writing a sequel for Karin and Brad. Please feel free to post me your individual views on the matter via my literotica address.

Once again, thank you all for your most gracious and kind support!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fact check

This story is hot stuff, but I do find one contradiction:

The 1st paragraph says, "It was in his twenty-fifth year that Brad made love not to another feckless young girl in her twenties, but with a mature, vibrant, and sensual woman in her early forties." Then later in the story comes a sentence about Karin being in her 20s when she married Jim. Think about this: if a woman marries at 21 & has a son at 22, once he turns 25 that would make her 47--that's LATE 40s, although some women are still fertile at that age. But if you lower Karin's marriage age to, say, 18 &/or lower Brad's age to, say, 22, that would make more sense--19+22=41. Other than that, it's one hot story that begs for a sequel in which Karin breastfeeds Brad as well as their baby, once it's born.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
left me drained

reads like a novel, but graphic, detailed, and hot. lifts you up excites and keeps you there to the end. we need much more from you. maybe a prequel of how mom son got started and more risky events such as almost but not quite getting caught. More mom son please

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
You are the "Man"

None better, I have searched this site ,love mom-son stories but most read like lust, yours read like love stories in novel form. Cant wait for your next installment of mom-son

obelix69obelix69over 19 years ago
Write more

Others have said it and they said it right ... anyone who will read the story will see how good and nice and hot and romantic ( I can go on and on ) this story is ... I've got only one thing to say, one request : Write more .. more of this story as sequels ... and write other new stories in this category ... You've got the power, use it and make us happy. Good Luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
hotttttt

Loved it all, write more like this one mmmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Slurpp...

WHEN IS YOUR NEXT MOM-SON STORY???????

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

Wonderful writing. Hoope you have another story (or more) to come.

EZtouchEZtouchalmost 18 years ago
Great story!

Great story! Please continue with more of Karin & Brad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOT, very literate mom-son tale

WOW!!!

That was incredibly HOT,from the son's Playboy magazine-fueled masturbation sessions (to Playmates who resemble his mom) to when the son finally takes his mother, with her long legs wrapped around his waist. The story is the most literate of the incest tales I've read, and one of the hottest. WhetherMom and son are a poetic fuck, or they fuck each other poetically, their love scenes are extradinarily hot, sexy,and compelling, as is the psychological and class contexts of their taboo union. AMAZING story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story

Wonderful, hot story. I look forward to reading more mom/son stuff soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The Very Best!!!!!!!

The best story i've ever read. And I've read a lot. I would've given it 10 if i could. But alas, the highest rating is 5.

Why aren't u writing anymore?! You should write a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
superb story!

this story really turned me on! I hope you continue,

mo_dmo_dover 14 years ago
one of the bst

one of th hottest story on th web

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Brilliant!

Where have you been all my life, Didier? What a stunning story, so well written. I'm only sorry I haven't discovered it/you earlier!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very evocative.

So very well written. A story so tantilisingly descriptive as to make one almost believe it was real. Congratulations.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
I wasn't ready for the story to end yet.

I fell in love with the mother and son characters, and wanted to know how they were going to tell her husband she was pregnant.

I would hope that she would be truthful and tell her husband that the baby wasn't his, so her son would be able to take her away from her troubled marriage, and live out her life with the man she loves.

Perhaps they will have more children, and she will grow old loving her son as her husband.

Thanks for the very well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Hot, Very Passionate.

You describe things very well and I enjoyed this story as much or more than any others. I hope there is more to come.

pinkpill222pinkpill222over 11 years ago
Easy to Read

Well written! Your description is excellent and draws the reader in to what is happening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best Loving Mom Story Ever

Thank you. This is a real Mom and Son love the way it should be. Perfect.

Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So Hot.

Wow. Not a super incest fan. But Wow. That was so hot. Really hot. Believable. Erotic. Sex at its most taboo. I get it. So does this author!

CompletedLeafieCompletedLeafiealmost 8 years ago
Still alive?

Anyone know what happened to the author?

junren65junren65about 7 years ago
Nice...

....to read something different than the usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
well written but..

would have liked her to be a widow so no Son vs Dad conflict. Son is freely invited to be a Man of the house and bed the Mom, Wed her as a bride and make her pregnant..

MisterteaMisterteaover 6 years ago
Mediocre, but not for want of trying

You certainly put some effort in, but the style gets very samey after a few paragraphs; I gave up halfway through the second page. Also, even in those one-and-a-half pages of reading I found several errors, mostly of the "word omitted" variety. I hope you've progressed since you wrote this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
well written, erotic story. Mistertea is full of crap

This story is one of the most literary and lush of its genre. It's also incredibly hot. Character development and psychological exploration mixed with pretty hot mom-son incest smut will give you that charge.

That's why I felt I needed to respond to this "Mistertea," who gave the sole negative review out of some thirty or more. I don't know what happened to the author didier, although it looks like he (she) is something of a mystery figure –– cult fave for this story, which is now, what fourteen years old? and a couple of other quirky numbers, after which....nada.

So, along comes this Mistertea with such a sleazy, stupid putdown of this story by a very quirky and obviously sophisticated––for this genre–-writer. Really, Fuck you Mistertea.

"Didier," wherever you are, you're the Salinger or Ellison of mom-son incest smut. lol. Well, that's crazy, but this story is amazingly hot, quirky, and strangely hypnotic in its feverish crossing of dreamtime and reality. Hope we'll get another story like this from the mystery of "Didier"––whoever he or she is and wherever he or she has gone.

DhamakaDhamakaover 3 years ago

Wow need more stories like this.

BabyBrothersgot9BabyBrothersgot9over 2 years ago

As a new member to Literotica and read but just twenty or so stories. This is by far the cream of the crop. Very realistic in their inter actions and dialogue. Your description allows the reader to see a clear picture in their minds eye. Thank you for sharing

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

I guess I’m about to be the drop f oil in the hit cauldron of water. I gave up at the middle of the first page from you barrage of verbiage and double adjectives. I respect your “Ivy League” background as it may trump my country University education. But in Literotica, verbiage usage is better received when it’s not a filler if space. Alas, you had a good plot built with the first couple of paragraphs, but list it thereafter.

I woukd be interested in a less drawn out story and at least I didn’t hide behind the most popular screen name - Anonymous

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

An inspiring story about true family love. Please dispense with the notion that there is anything shameful, wrong or sinful in the lust a son has for his mother. I know from experience that forbidden thrill, but assure you that in the long run everything resolves harmoniously. Its perfectly natural to be tempted by the V of her pubic hair, and no amount of flattery can break the maternal bond. I only began to discover the true depths of my own mother's love when I fucked her in the bitch position, on all fours like a dog. A phat assed mother with hairy, fertile crotch is a true delight for all six senses. My mother's roast beef twat always smells so wholesome and womanly, ripened by her wisdom. The first time I knocked Mom up, I'll never forget the look on her face when she told me. It caught us by surprise, but our love held true and we were married a month later. I kept Brenda barefoot and pregnant for the first three years of our marriage, and Dad paid for everything. My point is, there's no reason to feel ashamed of Oedipal love. Sometimes things work out just fine. Everyone knows me and Mom inbred, even if our marriage ceremony was private. After Dad granted me breeding rights on Brenda, I took his place in the master bedroom and he sleeps in the guest bedroom. Mom and I live as husband and wife, breeding a new family. But the folks in our small town of Mayberry can't prove it. Everyone was polite and cordial about it, congratulating my father instead of me when Brenda's grandbabies were born. No one seems to notice that I wear Mac's wedding ring now, and his finger is bare. Although a few questions were asked a few years back when Brenda kissed me under the mistletoe at a neighborhood Christmas party. One of Mom's gossipy teacher friends timed us. Apparently we French kissed for over a minute and a half while we thought no one was looking. Of course, we blamed it on the egg nog, but by then folks were already beginning to think of us as a couple. Once Brenda and I started making love biologically, and especially after our wedding, we decided it was only right to date each other as a true couple, so I started taking her to social functions instead of Dad. I took her out to restaurants a lot during her pregnancies too, so Mom wouldn't have to cook. In the beginning, Dad went to dinner with us, but eventually we stopped inviting him. It feels better to do things like that with just Mom and I together alone. My father was always chauvinistic and dishonest about his womanizing and adultery, so it feels natural that Brenda wants to inbreed a large family with me out of spite. When I first started fucking Mom, she was only 42 years old and her libido was peaking. Although I've inseminated her thousands of times now, she only got pregnant from me three times, and we feel like thats enough. Honestly though, our love is so strong, Brenda's libido is still peaking, along with her only Son's. Something about our hormones and pheromones mixing in the king sized mattress, we stay so fucking horny for each other, all the time. As unlikely and socially taboo as it may appear at first glance, when you experience it yourself, you realize that maternal romance really can end happily ever after. I fucked the next generation of McAspy's into Mom and we raised them together as a family. Once you start inbreeding with your one true love, there's no going back. There's no force on earth stronger than a mother's love for her son, and as it turns out, there's no truer expression of that love than when Mom's vagina sucks the orgasm out of my balls, and I blast payload back into her uterus, completing a hereditary cycle of hedonistic family values. The prodigal son's penis becomes a new umbilical cord, connecting Mother and Son as one euphoric organism, transmitting and retransmitting their genetic essence in a twisted knot of our innocent, pure bred family tree.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous