For Mom, The Son Also Rises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were both thoroughly ready. Brad held her close, feeling her big, spongy-sweet breasts against his chest. Her mouth was against his neck; her breath warm, moist; her lips brushing his exposed skin.

She moved her head back. Her brown eyes stared up into his; her lips bright red and hungry. He combed her dark bangs away from her eyes.

They had been lovers now for five months. But as in all extramarital affairs, Karin had to juggle her time with her husband and her hot young man. It had been two weeks since she last had a chance to sneak out visit him at his apartment in the dead of night. That's the night Brad awoke that evening to see his mother standing naked beside his bed; her clothes lying on the floor; the dark furry triangle of hair between her thighs; the fine, glistening outline of her slit. She would have son then, and she wanted him now.

He sat on the bed, at the place his father had been sleeping but a few hours earlier. Brad felt his cock swelling and palpitating against the clinging fabric of his bikini underwear under his jeans. Then he felt her hand touching, stroking, him there. She was squeezing lovingly as she was demandingly. She was telling him that she had a need, now more than ever, that he had to fulfill.

His fingers found the zipper tab and pulled it down to the small of her back. As he undid the hooks of her bra, he heard her sharp intake of breath. She moved closer, grinding her pelvis toward him.

One of her hands reached for his buckle while the other continued to massage his fully erect cock through the cloth of his jeans. Quickly, as she'd obviously performed the action many times before, she unzipped and pulled his jeans down. As he frantically unbuttoned his shirt, she quickly peeled off his tiny underwear. He felt the soft palm of her hand move around the swollen staff of his cock. She began pumping him sweetly. She was beginning to moan approvingly. So was he. She eagerly began kissing the muscular chest, murmuring hot, private words meant only for her son.

Kicking off his shoes, Brad swept them aside and his bikini underwear with his foot. He was naked. He was very hard, his cock was throbbing and oozing. Normally she would take his hard sweet flesh into her mouth, covering, caressing, tasting and cajoling it with her flickering tongue. He would work magic on her pussy and clit with his tongue and lips in just the same way. But it had been two weeks. The hunger too cruel to linger over appetizers.

He stood before his mother and suddenly jerked her dress completely down, letting it drape on the floor around her feet. Only her bikini panties kept them from what he so desperately wanted and she so deeply needed.

She made tiny gasping sounds as he laid her down suddenly on her marriage bed. She pulled him down with her and they fell onto it, her arms encircling his neck. She caressed his face with lustful, needful kisses. She nipped at his lips with her teeth, sucking on his tongue and moaning hungrily, while he flicked his tongue over her lips. It was time. Again. He couldn't wait. She didn't want him to, either. He ripped the panties right down off her long, smooth legs. She gasped approvingly.

She lay all the way back on the bed, writhing naked and alluringly as he kneeled between her thighs, her big tits rising and falling with her hollow, hot breathing, and her dark haired pussy bush inviting in all of its sacred, maternal beauty. She wasn't going to wait any longer. She gripped his cock with both hands.

Sighing, she feverishly guided her son toward her now very steamy, slippery slit. He reached down toward the hot, frothing fountain between her long, luscious Mommy legs. She could feel the palm of his hand brush the glistening hairs of her dribbling cunt. Then she gasped sharply as his spit-moistened fingertips teased open her fat, wet pussy lips and rubbed her quivering clit.

Electric sensations suddenly raced from between her legs up to her big tits and right on throughout her body. She tensed with expectation and ecstasy.

She moved her Mommy legs farther apart. She raised and bended them back in hot invitation. He quickly accepted and slipped forward between her legs. She took his cock in her hand and held it against her dripping cunt. Both Mommy and son were moaning and panting deliriously now. There was but for a moment a breathless, torturous anticipation.

Brad's cock was pressing hard upon his Mom's slick, slippery cunt lips. She gasped out loud, "OH, YES!" That's when she felt his cockhead begin to slide into her. The big cockhead split apart the two wet, swollen, and slippery lips marking the sentry of her womanhood. The invader passed through the portal to unspeakable, sinful, and searing pleasure. She was so wet and hot, her love canal took not only all of him, but started its telltale fluttering. His cock disappeared between her legs, deep into her furry, slick slit, deep into her wet, hot depths, deep into her smoldering, molten center. Her legs were spread wide in the air, as he sank his cock to her core and impaled her to his father's bed.

As he slid in, she howled in triumph while her hands frantically gripped his asscheeks, pulling him deeper. Such sensations! His belly rubbed against hers. His throbbing dick filled her up so deep inside. Her cunt was tight. Her pussy was wet. Her love hole was hot. Her fingers squeezed his asscheeks. The tips of her nails trailed tantalizingly over his balls, shooting tingling sensations up and down his spine.

Such sensations! Karin's hand slipped down between her legs and his and cupped his big, roiling balls. She began to massage them in rhythm, and the tingling sensations became an electric overload that shot to the tip of his cock and right up to his brain.


She suddenly wrapped her legs around his hips, pulling him instantly deeper into her, holding him in her, milking his manhood with her maternal love. She pulled his face down to hers. Her tongue snaked into into his mouth. She was sucking on his tongue just as her hot pussy was trying to swallow up every inch of his hot, wildly twitching cock.

She was wild with sensations. They thrust madly. They gasped and moaned, commanding and begging each other, "Fuck me! Ohhh, God, Ohhh, God!" In no time at all, Brad and Karin, son and Mom, were wailing those telltale commands to each other: Oh! Yes! Cum, oh darling, cum now, just for me! Yes! That's it! CUM!!"

Then they frantically ground into each other, Karin tightening her legs around his waist. She flexed her cunt muscles, milking him, sucking him, conquering him, willing him to fuck, fill her, and cum inside her.

It worked. He tensed up. His sinewy muscles stretched taut as Sheffield steel. He began pumping his hips into her hard and fast.

Then she gasped loudly as he buried his cock to its root deep into the very boiling hot core of her cunt, plunging his being into her molten center on the verge of drenching her fluttering cunt walls with strand after strand of his hot, stored-up cum. Toes curled, legs wrapped so tightly around her son's waist, Karin's pussy suddenly collapsed in convulsive flutters spurting cunt cream to announce her intense orgasm. And then with a sharp, quick thrust, her son gave in too, and cried out his own surrender: "Ohhhh...OH, MOM! I'm gonna CUM!!"

Cum he did! His thing suddenly bulged. And with their mutual cries and moans of bliss, a son's cock began spewing long torrents of hot cum deep into his mother's body, squirting his creamy load with the gushing, hot, intense force only a son can achieve when between the legs and deep in the pussy of his own beautiful Mom.

Afterward he lay atop her, spent and triumphant. She was satiated, proud, and at peace. And then they lay still together, their wet, sticky bodies intertwined, perfumed in sweat, cum, and pussy juice.

They lay together, unmoving, for a long time. The rest of the house was empty and silent. Her husband–––Brad's father–––was a world away, if he ever existed but to help create his wife's most perfect lover, her son. Oblivious to the stain on their soul, and reveling in their stains on the bed, Mother and sons' lips gently brushed again and again before their mouths locked together in a tender, warm kiss. Sweet slumber took them both away.

The phone rang. Karin reluctantly rolled from the warmth of her lover's embrace and moved toward the edge of the bed and toward the garish bell of the phone. Rubbing the deep, blissful sleep from her eyes, she returned to the now darkened room and picked up the receiver.

"Yes?" she murmured sleepily. It was Jim, her husband and her son's father.

He asked her, "Hey, honey. Are you feeling any better?"

"She replied, sleepily, Yes," and added after a moment's hesitation. "Yes, I'm feeling much better."

The perfunctory conversation continued as Jim seemed to want to know why his wife seemed so ill that morning, " You sounded terrible this morning. Maybe it was something you ate? Or maybe you're coming down with the bug." Karin answered distractedly, Ummm…Um-hmm, maybe."

Jim thought her tone was a bit off, but that would make sense, as she seemed to have come down with stomach flu that morning, what with her feeling so nauseous that morning. Obviously, Jim thought, he called as his wife was still resting. When taking Jim to the airport, Brad had promised him to drop in on Karin. So, Jim decided to change tack and find out if Brad had kept his word, asking "Did our son come by to check on you?"

That seemed to awaken Karin, and she responded, "Oh, yes, yes he did." The question triggered the tingle deep in her pussy that was equal parts a stirring hunger and the earlier, hot deposit of jizz settling in. Karin added, "Umm-mmm. I'm spending the weekend with our son."

That put Jim's mind at ease, for now Brad could care for his ailing mother while keeping an eye on her. After all, she was still Jim's very sexy trophy wife. Jim added, "Well, that's great. A Mom and son should be able to keep each other out of trouble."

"Uh, huh," Karin smiled, and for a moment one could discern an almost wickedly satisfied smile of the cat on her face, as if she had not only eaten the bird, but Tweedie Bird, the Road Runner, and Big Bird as well. Jim reminded her to pick him up at the airport the following Monday evening, since their son, Brad, would be back at his own home. Jim didn't feel it right to further inconvenience his son, and Karin agreed. Duly satisfied that he did his husbandly duty to check on his wife, Jim said goodnight and hung up.

Karin was so happy. Three more days with her son, her lover, in her own house, in her own bed. And they would make love, fuck, and fulfill each other, as he would fill her with cum, breaking only for bed, baths, and nourishment.

Karin hung the phone up and glanced warmly at her son sleeping in the nude next to her.

She got up to go to the bathroom and would be back before he awoke. She loved her son so much, and she couldn't wait to show him, again and again. But first she had some news, and hopefully it would be great news.

Naked, she stood in front of the full-length mirror on the bathroom door. Turning sideways, she placed her palm against her tummy and the other on her breast. Oh, yes, she was beginning to show. She wouldn't be able to hide it much longer. Her tummy was becoming larger, fuller, and fleshier. So were her breasts. The pink nipples were super sensitive. She was sexually aroused all the time. She was absolutely in love. Insatiable, too.

She walked back to the bed and stood looking adoringly upon her naked son. At twenty-five years old, he was a beautiful young man. Her mind was racing but her soul was calm. Her heart was beating, as was her love. Her son began to stir, and she slipped under the covers and into his warmth. His skin was so smooth and warm as his body was taut and hard. He smelled sweet like her baby and strong like her man. He was both.

She reached down to caress his cock, and it immediately stirred. Her pussy was stirring, too, full and wet, as her tummy was stirring with new life. Their lips met, their tongues tenderly flailing in each other's eager mouths. Karin pulled her son's hand from her pussy bush and placed it on her tummy, pressing it there still with her hand. Brad's sleepy eyes widened. That's all she had to do. Karin was suddenly nervous. How would her son take the news that he was to be a father?

Softly, perhaps nervously, she said to her son: "Oh, yes, my love, you're going to have a new brother…who'll be your first…SON…or maybe a new sister…who'll would be your first DAUGHT…"

He cut her off in mid sentence with the most tender and deep of kisses. And as the warmth of the new life in her tummy glowed, so too did Karin's flesh deep between her thighs and below her furry triangle. He rolled her tenderly on her back. Her legs parted for him once again and then crossed tightly around his back. He wrapped her up in his love and passionately pressed his body onto hers, giving being in all his nakedness to his most beloved. And she trembled in happiness and excitement, as she prepared to receive another hot, wet, and life-giving sacrament from a son, a sacrament for a son's most passionate love for his Mom.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

An inspiring story about true family love. Please dispense with the notion that there is anything shameful, wrong or sinful in the lust a son has for his mother. I know from experience that forbidden thrill, but assure you that in the long run everything resolves harmoniously. Its perfectly natural to be tempted by the V of her pubic hair, and no amount of flattery can break the maternal bond. I only began to discover the true depths of my own mother's love when I fucked her in the bitch position, on all fours like a dog. A phat assed mother with hairy, fertile crotch is a true delight for all six senses. My mother's roast beef twat always smells so wholesome and womanly, ripened by her wisdom. The first time I knocked Mom up, I'll never forget the look on her face when she told me. It caught us by surprise, but our love held true and we were married a month later. I kept Brenda barefoot and pregnant for the first three years of our marriage, and Dad paid for everything. My point is, there's no reason to feel ashamed of Oedipal love. Sometimes things work out just fine. Everyone knows me and Mom inbred, even if our marriage ceremony was private. After Dad granted me breeding rights on Brenda, I took his place in the master bedroom and he sleeps in the guest bedroom. Mom and I live as husband and wife, breeding a new family. But the folks in our small town of Mayberry can't prove it. Everyone was polite and cordial about it, congratulating my father instead of me when Brenda's grandbabies were born. No one seems to notice that I wear Mac's wedding ring now, and his finger is bare. Although a few questions were asked a few years back when Brenda kissed me under the mistletoe at a neighborhood Christmas party. One of Mom's gossipy teacher friends timed us. Apparently we French kissed for over a minute and a half while we thought no one was looking. Of course, we blamed it on the egg nog, but by then folks were already beginning to think of us as a couple. Once Brenda and I started making love biologically, and especially after our wedding, we decided it was only right to date each other as a true couple, so I started taking her to social functions instead of Dad. I took her out to restaurants a lot during her pregnancies too, so Mom wouldn't have to cook. In the beginning, Dad went to dinner with us, but eventually we stopped inviting him. It feels better to do things like that with just Mom and I together alone. My father was always chauvinistic and dishonest about his womanizing and adultery, so it feels natural that Brenda wants to inbreed a large family with me out of spite. When I first started fucking Mom, she was only 42 years old and her libido was peaking. Although I've inseminated her thousands of times now, she only got pregnant from me three times, and we feel like thats enough. Honestly though, our love is so strong, Brenda's libido is still peaking, along with her only Son's. Something about our hormones and pheromones mixing in the king sized mattress, we stay so fucking horny for each other, all the time. As unlikely and socially taboo as it may appear at first glance, when you experience it yourself, you realize that maternal romance really can end happily ever after. I fucked the next generation of McAspy's into Mom and we raised them together as a family. Once you start inbreeding with your one true love, there's no going back. There's no force on earth stronger than a mother's love for her son, and as it turns out, there's no truer expression of that love than when Mom's vagina sucks the orgasm out of my balls, and I blast payload back into her uterus, completing a hereditary cycle of hedonistic family values. The prodigal son's penis becomes a new umbilical cord, connecting Mother and Son as one euphoric organism, transmitting and retransmitting their genetic essence in a twisted knot of our innocent, pure bred family tree.

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

I guess I’m about to be the drop f oil in the hit cauldron of water. I gave up at the middle of the first page from you barrage of verbiage and double adjectives. I respect your “Ivy League” background as it may trump my country University education. But in Literotica, verbiage usage is better received when it’s not a filler if space. Alas, you had a good plot built with the first couple of paragraphs, but list it thereafter.

I woukd be interested in a less drawn out story and at least I didn’t hide behind the most popular screen name - Anonymous

BabyBrothersgot9BabyBrothersgot9over 2 years ago

As a new member to Literotica and read but just twenty or so stories. This is by far the cream of the crop. Very realistic in their inter actions and dialogue. Your description allows the reader to see a clear picture in their minds eye. Thank you for sharing

DhamakaDhamakaover 3 years ago

Wow need more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
well written, erotic story. Mistertea is full of crap

This story is one of the most literary and lush of its genre. It's also incredibly hot. Character development and psychological exploration mixed with pretty hot mom-son incest smut will give you that charge.

That's why I felt I needed to respond to this "Mistertea," who gave the sole negative review out of some thirty or more. I don't know what happened to the author didier, although it looks like he (she) is something of a mystery figure –– cult fave for this story, which is now, what fourteen years old? and a couple of other quirky numbers, after which....nada.

So, along comes this Mistertea with such a sleazy, stupid putdown of this story by a very quirky and obviously sophisticated––for this genre–-writer. Really, Fuck you Mistertea.

"Didier," wherever you are, you're the Salinger or Ellison of mom-son incest smut. lol. Well, that's crazy, but this story is amazingly hot, quirky, and strangely hypnotic in its feverish crossing of dreamtime and reality. Hope we'll get another story like this from the mystery of "Didier"––whoever he or she is and wherever he or she has gone.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Mother and Her Son Romance, love and sex between mother and son.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Roommate After her husband's accident, Kristen's son shares his room.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories